TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow,apparently Grandfather was told he had 1 month to live and managed 14 months, RIP.

| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1m

Paulie's insta post on the loss of their grandfather.

https://instagram.com/p/CE4UDZWAX3l/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Tyler comes into the bedroom to tell Ian he got destroyed in backgammon by Xmas.
Tyler asks Cody what's the matter.
Cody says his grandfather passed away.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Cody has told Tyler about his Grandfather. He doesn't want to make a big deal of it right now. T tells him he loves him, and he's so sorry. T leaves and C tells Ian, who gasps and says he's sorry. Ian goes back to sleep to give him some space.Tyler comes back just to chill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Cody has given Tyler permission to tell people. Tyler goes upstairs to get Dani.

#BB22 The houseguests are rallying behind Cody and telling them how sorry they are. He doesn't want it to be a thing. He tells them he knew it was bad, but he wished he would make it through summer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
21s
Cody said he appreciated everyone coming in, and that he had cancer

#fkcancer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Christmas offers Cody the use of the HOH room to process this emotional time. He refuses and goes to shower. Enzo and Bay talking in the comic room with Day. Bay says it is hard for most men to process their feelings and even harder in this house.

#BB22 Nicole saying about how on 16, Derrick/Frankie's grandfather passed away and Nicole's uncle passed away. Says it feels like it is starting again and it is stressful to realize that loved ones could be passing away and there is a pandemic outside to think about as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
danielle lickey Raised fistRainbow
@_daniellelickey
·
6m
Let me get this right. You can’t speak to family after someone passes but you CAN go to the hospital AND cast your vote from your hospital bed. Did I understand that right? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Ian/Tyler in kitchen. Ian says that is something he is afraid of coming in. Tyler agrees. Tyler says everyone is slowly going to bed. Ian says today was a rough day and "that" was just icing on it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9s
#BB22 Memphis in key room with Cody/Nicole. Memphis telling a story about him yelling at production about the lights and scaring Ian. Production turns off the lights in the during the middle of his tale. Cody and Nicole are laughing. Cody leaves to find his lip balm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43s
#BB22 Dani/Ian in kitchen. Dani says he hopes Cody wins and HOH and can get a letter from home and a picture of his grandfather and his girlfriend. Ian says that they would need to figure out what to do from there. Dani says she is not talking about game right now

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Somehow I suspect Dani would not suggest that someone get HOH if she thought they would put her up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
Bay and Day in the BR and Bay says she felt like shes been sleeping forever. Day says she got bit up last night and Bay says the bugs are in the house! Kevin has been called to the DR and we have stars once again. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey I think Cody has been pretty circumspect about who he mentions Dani going to, plus I am sure he will put up with her until he has everyone else out of the house first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha....
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
Day starts to share a story about her mom helping her pack. She said her mom is good at the rolling and packing. Her mom told she never takes good jewelry and Day says "this is a fake jewelry show". Bay agrees. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
Day and Christmas at the island. Xmas says she hasnt touched base with Kevin or David. She apologizes for not shutting down the convo from earlier. She says she is sorry for raising her voice and that she is owning it. Day apologizes too and then says they are good. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
Memphis asks if Christmas has seen the new teapot and Xmas starts singing "Im A Little Teapot". Memphis says all they need is tea now and that he is going to ask for tea. Xmas keeps singing and we are cut to stars #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
Memphis starts to talk about the What If of a double tomorrow and the work they will need to do to cram. Xmas says "Well yup" and then is called to the SR and then STARS! #bb22

Memphis is in the Love Room with Day and he says he will give her his vote but he needs something in return. But he doesnt need anything but he needs help with 1 thing. He feels David is coming after him and he needs Day to go to bat for him if David is given the chance. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
Day and Christmas at the island. Xmas says she hasnt touched base with Kevin or David. She apologizes for not shutting down the convo from earlier. She says she is sorry for raising her voice and that she is owning it. Day apologizes too and then says they are good. #bb22

Day and Memphis start talking and settling into the LR and Day gets called to the DR. She sighs. Day heads to the DR. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo and Bay

Enzo says that Christmas right now isn't coming after him. Bay says to look down the line and think about who he wants in the final. That he needs to clip these MFers now.

Bay says she hasn't said anything to Dani.

#BB22 Enzo and Bay

Bay- If you put up Ian and Nicole, that's a perfect excuse. Y'all got your money.

Bay- The 2 people in this alliance that started this shit are more set up than anyone. We got f.

Enzo agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Dani, Nicole, Christmas about collecting items to take home + missing items
Dani: "haters, settle down haters"

(did she get a heads up about saying Bay/Day took Janelle's things?)

also Dani, to Christmas: "you're not HOH after tomorrow, let it go" Face with hand over mouth

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Enzo- Dani has been playing this game dropping seeds everywhere. Bayleigh- Since the beginning. Enzo- She is on my radar. Bayleigh- Her and Nicole are the nucleus. It sucks because they are two girls #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Bay is telling Enzo that he can win this game. Enzo says that Cody and Tyler have his back. He thinks that Memphis and Christmas are a duo. He thinks Ian won't come after him.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 1h
Christmas wondered if they'll be live or taped tomorrow --cut to starfishies.. they probably won't know til tomorrow but we will, depending what narrator says at the end of tonight's show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Current view on the feeds.

Day and Ian in Key room. Day is campaigning to Ian.

Bay and Enzo are in the Love Lounge talking about how Bay wants their group voting the same way. She respects whatever the decision is.

#BB22 Ian tells Day that he is 75% towards keeping her. He feels like he would be in good hands if she won HoH.

#BB22 Day to Ian- If I stay this week, I will make sure to check in with you. But I am telling you now, that you are good with me.

#BB22 Bay to Enzo- Right now I feel blessed. I know I am going to be the last one not in jury and I am good with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo- Don't let Christmas f you up too, with using that. There is a lot of other pairs in this f house.
Bay- The Christmas shit was bullshit.
Enzo- Don't let her act like Tyler had something to do with her HoH. She did her HoH.
Bay- Exactly.

#BB22 Dani and Nicole in photo room

Dani think that if Enzo won HoH, he wouldn't put up a girl. She thinks she could get him to go after Cody and Tyler.

#BB22
Enzo- She (Christmas) is trying to flip it on you saying "she doesn't know how differentiate from personal". You made it personal by using untouchable.
Bay- Thank you.
Enzo- I gotta play the game like "you're right, Christmas" but I know what the f is going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Dani and Nicole

Dani couldn't sleep last night and she went to look at the memory wall when Tyler came in. She didn't like that bc she can just never have a minute to just think.

She think that Memphis can never win in F2. She wants someone else to take out Cody.

Dani doesn't think Day would turn on them at this point. Nicole agrees that she would wait until final 6.

Dani-5 people in the next 4 weeks.

Nicole asks about how to play Dani's power and feeds cut to stars for a few seconds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 Dani and Nicole are assigning people jelly beans so they can strategize and count votes by moving the jelly beans around instead of saying names.

#BB22 Christmas to Tyler- I know she (Bay) is going to blame me for this but I don't care. When she gets out, she will see that it's nothing personal.