TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

7m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Day told Enzo last night that she's scared he's going to get his feelings hurt. Bay thinks he knows.

Day says Enzo said if he won HOH, he'll put up the 2 girls bc they're feeling really comfortable.

Day: Then what?
Bay: It's gonna be a house full of boys.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
饾暞饾枟. 饾暞饾枈饾枡饾枟饾枖饾枎饾枡
@BigBroRadio

1h
I wonder if someone on this planet loves Christmas as much as she loves herself?
Lordy.
She's going on and on about what an honorable and great person she is.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

3h
I think Da'Vonne believed Dani (again) this morning when she insisted that Tyler was lying and Dani was never coming after Day/Bay. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

48m
#ThingsChristmasSays "what is vegan, I'm a little confused"

even Memphis said "what?" .. it's Day 35

oh, it was an opening for her to talk about what she normally eats.. should have seen that coming Woman facepalming

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

41m
#BB22 No game talk right now friends. Just general chit chat. Ian, David and Kev discussing game & comps in previous seasons and cooking still going on in the kitchen

#BB22 Cody is in the BR shaving his forearms. I've never seen him do this before & not sure why he does. I guess it's just a personal grooming thing for him

#BB22 Okay Cody just told David he shaves his arms because he get ingrown hairs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle

21m
Dear BBFans,This morning was rough for me. For the first time, I've become emotionally invested in this show. I actually cried this morning in the shower. I cried again on the
@asecretalliance
podcast. I'm hoping for a change this Thursday, because we sure need it. Stay bless.Brown heart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

20m
#BB22 Dani tells Nic that Day told her, Ty said he told Dani he would tell Day he made up that Dani was coming after Day/Bay. Day told Dani that Tyler told her he was going to tell Dani that he would tell Day he made it up. But that it was true. Dani says she is coming after him.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Enzo- He (Ian) has got to step him game up. Christmas- He wanted to make sure he made it to jury. Now he is going to start. He will sweep if we let him. He is a very big threat. Enzo- He is the only one in this house that has never been evicted #BB22

Enzo- They thought you were going to use it. Christmas- I never told them that I was going to. I think that you have seen how I operate to know if I said I was going to use it, I would use it #BB22

Christmas to Enzo- She (Da'Vonne) wont even look at me, and then when she walks by she says stuff like "oh God, it's cold in this house". She is notorious for walking by, not looking at you, and saying something...making a little pass. Super passive agro #BB22
(Me, I am not sure how you can be passive and aggressive at the same time)

Christmas- If you have something you want to say to me, you can say it. I can handle it. You want to but you dont. You dont have the nerve to. Enzo- I think we have got to give it a couple of days and there will be some conversation #BB22

Christmas- Put me up, I'll respect it. Backdoor me, I'll get it. I'd be terrified too sitting on the other side of that competition. Enzo- That's the best approach. You dont want it to get any uglier than it did yesterday. Christmas- I wont do that again #BB22

Christmas to Enzo- I dont care that it got heated. Their feelings are validated and their version of this is their version. It's true for them. What I'm most upset about is me allowing myself to elevate to that level too. I should have removed myself from the situation #BB22

Christmas to Enzo- I am here because I think that I can show the Big Brother community that you can play it with a little bit more integrity than what has been played. I have not told all of the truth but I'm not setting people up to be in traps #BB22

Christmas to Enzo- I'm not manipulating people to go crazy. I never sought out information from Bayleigh, so how am I the bad guy right now? #BB22

Christmas- I guarantee this is the last All Stars that they will ever do. They didnt want to do it again. Enzo- Which is weird to me. I dont understand #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

25m
Dani to Nicole- He (Tyler) has until Thursday. If not, I am getting him out of here. He told me that he is going to tell Bayleigh and Da'Vonne that he made it up and I was never coming after them #BB22

Dani- Tyler said "I will tell you (Da'Vonne) 100% Dani was coming after you". I'll still backdoor him so fast. Nicole- I know you will #BB22
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

23m
#BB22 Dani and Nic do not think they have the numbers to get Tyler out. They think it might be a double this week. They need to start studying the days. Nic thinks they have time, but Dani said those comps come earlier now. They need to start studying days.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

25m
Dani tells Nicole she feels awkward around Xmas today bc she doesn't want to associate herself with her.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

24m
#BB22 Dani tells Nicole they can study in the love room, because they can write on the couch and hide it with a blanket if someone comes in. Dani says veto was used on day 9.

#BB22 Dani thinks Cody has a final two with Enzo, because he does not have a final two with her. Nicole thinks they are like brothers and would never turn on each other. Dani says the Jersey boys. Dani thinks they can convince Cody that he will not beat Enzo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

22m
Nicole tells Dani she didn't really want Ian on jury. He felt selfish letting someone win twice, when some haven't won once. Nicole asked him why he was there.

Nicole: I won't give him my vote bc that's so mean to say to me, the only other person.

Nicole told Ian if she had that mindset, she wouldn't be there. She didn't know there'd only be 2 winners there.

Nicole says he said that the day he was freaking out.

Nicole: Honestly he's not good for my head. He's always making me question things I shouldn't have to.
Dani: I can't even look at him (Ian) sometimes bc his constant movement stresses me out. Do you feel like that?

Nicole: I do sometimes.

Dani: I feel mean saying that, but I'll have to move to a point where I can't see him out of my peripheral.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13

18m
The evil step sisters moved their target to Ian rocking too much for their liking. Face with rolling eyesPouting face #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

14m
#BB22 Xmas asks Dani and Nic if Day mentioned anything about the girls alliance. They say not really. Xmas does not understand what was upsetting to Day. She says their thing with Ty is not about her. Xmas says she never told them they were safe. Xmas felt like it was a set up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

14m
I know I haven't been paying particularly close attention, but I seem to have missed when Ian blew up Nicole's entire game. Thinking face#BB22
Quote Tweet

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
路 19m
Nicole doesn't feel she could tell Ian someone's coming after him bc he blows up her game.He blew up her entire game bc they tried to make him want to win HOH. Now he keeps talking about how much he wants to win HOH.

Dani's sick of hearing it. He said that last week too.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

11m
I see Xmas still doesn't care and is completely over it. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 12m
Christmas to Dani/Nicole- I dont agree with their type of game right now, that they sit there and they leverage personal. I didnt deceive you and you sit there and you say multiple times, three times Bayleigh said "I am not mad at you"...until I didnt use the veto #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

11m
Christmas revisionist history/non-apology tour continues, currently to Dani and Nicole: "their thing with Tyler is not my responsibility" and "they came to me and told me they wanted me to backdoor Tyler"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

10m
#BB22 Dani asks Xmas if Tyler asked her to use the veto and put him up. Xmas says that he talked to her about it, but she told him she wouldn't do it. He would need to figure it out on his own. Dani mentions that he tried to self sabotage himself to go home before jury.

#BB22 Ian comes into the key room where Dani, Nic, and Xmas are talking and he asks if he should go. Xmas asks him to go, so she can talk to the girls bc she is in her feels. Feeds switch.

#BB22 Xmas knows that Tyler was trying to go home, but she also thinks he was trying to mend fences with Bay. Dani mentions he has been trying to leave leave, but they wont let him. And then stars

#BB22 Xmas asks Nicole if she would have backdoored Tyler. She says she would have gone to production and said this is weird. Xmas mentions that he told the girls he was going to ask to be backdoored first. Nic asks if this is a story line and Xmas says for sure. Stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Dani- What day did Cody and Derrick make a Final 2? It was in the beginning, right? I feel like he has a Final 2 with Enzo. Nicole- Probably. Dani- I know if it's not with me it has to be with somebody else. Nicole- Why does Enzo have Cody's back so much too? #BB22

Nicole- I feel like they (Cody/Enzo) are like brothers. Dani- The Jersey boys. Nicole- They would never ever ever ever ever turn on each other. Dani- Towards then end, all it will take is convincing Cody that he will never beat him like he wouldnt beat Derrick #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

46m
Christmas to Dani/Nicole- She was like "you are taking away my chance". We all played in the HoH, we played in the veto. Bayleigh took the veto from you. If Bayleigh wants you to stay, she should campaign for you to stay. That's her responsibility to fix #BB22

Dani- Did he (Tyler) actually tell you what he did? Christmas- I think so. Dani- His other plan was the crap that he did to me. He went to Da'Vonne and told her I want her out. He was pitting me against them and them against me #BB22

Dani- He (Tyler) said that he wanted to go home so bad pre-jury that he wanted them (Bayleigh/Da'Vonne) or me to get HoH, and then we would connect, talk it out and backdoor him. Christmas- Yeah, he did tell me that. He was crying #BB22

Christmas- I know he wanted to go home but Tyler was also doing it to try to mend fences with Bayleigh. Nicole- I think it was strategy. Dani- No. He has talked multiple times about wanting to leave leave though, and they wouldnt let him #BB22

Christmas to Dani/Nicole- I'm three months away from my kid. I know that he loves his girlfriend and wants to go home but she is going to be there when he gets out. They get the rest of their life together. I'm missing so much, you are missing so much #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

22m
Nicole- Are you willing to try and, for game purposes, mend anything with Day? Christmas- I have to sit on that. Nicole- I think it's stupid for you two to go after each other. Christmas- I dont want to go after her. Nicole- Okay, good #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

10m
Day 35 and I've never seen that giant shaker bottle atop the fridge before #UnobservantDingo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

5m
#BB22 Kevin asks Day if Dani knows the whole Tyler situation? Day says she does - Kev asked because he didn't want to transfer info to the wrong people. Day says you're not supposed to know, who would of told you?
K: so I'm just supposed to pretend I don't know anything?

#BB22 Cody tells Enzo that Bayleigh came to him and told him to keep Day. She doesn't want Cody and Enzo to have to split their votes.

*stars*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this it too funny....

emily Clown face #bb22
@bigbrotherclown

2h
Anyways let鈥檚 talk about how BB19 was 3 years ago but (Christmas) is now 5 years older Clown face #BB22
https://twitter.com/bigbrotherclown/status/1303493583639633925

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds

22s

#BB22 Enzo and Cody say that Tyler needs to get his head in the game. Enzo says apologize in your GB message. They both can't believe how many times they've apologized this season.
C: you said you hope Day wins HOH next and takes out Xmas.
E: I did?! I'll have to say sorry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM @BigbrotherAMPM

5m
Cody possibly got the news about his grandfather passing away. He鈥檚 walked put of the DR and went straight to wash his face in the restroom. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch

54s
BB focused on Diary door as Cody came out, sniffly, he walked around a bit then went to bed

(if you missed it, his grandfather passed away)