TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22 David/Bay discussing the double standard of a black person being passionate versus someone else. David said he saw Xmas/Bay earlier when Bay refused the hug and Bay handled herself well then in saying that she needed some time to process.

Christmas "And now she wants to leverage what happened with her and Tyler on her season, for me to backdoor Tyler?
And she is taking this as personal game? What is personal game?

22 David says Xmas crying and saying she didn't want to put them up... all game for Xmas and he was fooled too. Bay says she understands it was a game move. She is not upset.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Christmas- Here we go. Da'Vonne- Shut the F up. Christmas- I dont have to. Bayleigh- Why are you adding fuel? Stop adding fuel. Christmas- I'm not. Bayleigh- You see she's upset, dont add fuel to the fire #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22

Day and Bay walk into the Bathroom past Christmas.
Kevin suggests Christmas goes to the HOH room.
Christmas says "Absolutely not, I live here too. I can go wherever the F*ck I want"

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303208677290242048

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Cams go to stars for a time. Feeds cam 1/2 go back to Day/Bay in the backyard and Bay joking with Cody to shut up. Day telling someone off screen that Xmas was coming at her crazy. Bay/Ian hug and Bay directs Ian to give Day a good hug.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
55m
Christmas saying she isn't going to be bullied is pretty ironic, looking back on BB19, reading her TMZ story about crashing her car into her boyfriend's girlfriend's car and hitting him over the head with a dildo

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Christmas- I'm putting my hands up cause I'm animated, and she (Bayleigh) is like "get your hands out of my face". That kind of person you dont win with. Get the f out of here. I'm not going to be bullied. That's a bully that makes it look like they are the victim #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22

Bay is holding onto Day as she walks her to the DR.
Day tell Ian she is fine
Christmas comments here we go
Day says "Shut the F*ck up"
Christmas says- "I don't have to, I live here too"

#BB22 Tyler and Bay hug also. Cams switch to Nic/Day. Nic says she doesn't know why Xmas would act like that. Day says b/c Bay is shunning Xmas, Xmas took it out on Day. Cams switch to Bay saying that Swaggy probably about ready to bust down these doors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22
Brief VIDEO FLASHBACK to about 10:21 pm as Day/Bay briefly confront Christmas, who states that she wasn't provoking Day. Day appears to walk into the DR.

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303209653099061253

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
56m
Christmas, you have a reputation of being a violent b.
Is that the reputation you're worried about?
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Kevin- You are fine, Christmas. It is simply three hurt people. Christmas- I met her 34 days ago. That's not worth ruining my family for, or reputation, or popping off. Kevin- I know you are hurt but everyone is hurt right now. This is a game move like you said #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 Day says Xmas thrives off of attention and Xmas kept getting louder and louder. Nic says Dani said that it was all Xmas.

Day comes back into the kitchen saying "I didn't say nothing to you. Nothing to you"
Bay says "no no no" and helps Day get to the DR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybee Fisted hand @maybee420
·
53m
This is why you leave known felons off the cast @CBSBigBrother
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 Day goes inside to find Dani. Dani says Xmas lost her mind. Day asking what is wrong with her? Day says no matter how you slice it, Xmas betrayed Bay. Day also tells Dani that Xmas thrives off of attention.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
53m
Day: I'm going above & beyond to not be who people want me to be. And moments like that are hard bc now everything I've worked for I feel just went down the drain.

Nicole: No. Day..you in that position, you handled it very well. I would've been the same thing as you.#bb22

Nicole tells Day she should be so proud of herself. When she was nominated she didn't do anything, or at veto. Nicole says who cares if she yells a little bit, she had to defend herself.

Day says she made an alliance w/ someone who nominated her.

Nicole tells Day that she thinks Xmas must know that was the dumbest thing she could possibly do & she wants nothing to do with that (BBA's) moving forward.

Nicole doesn't want Day to be sad at all. She thinks when BB shows what happened, ppl won't think badly of Day.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
52m
Sorry Da'Vonne, I don't think 'guilt is eating away at' Xmas. I think she's just a b. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
51m
Day: And she kept getting in my face.
Nicole: Exactly. Not your fault at all.
Day: That's who that announcement was for.
Nicole: Absolutely.
Day: I never once got in that girl's face.#bb22

Nicole asks if Day thought Xmas was going to do something.
Day didn't think so. Not even a little bit.
Day: She's loud, but she ain't crazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
48m
#BB22 Dani saying that Xmas is the one that came to Dani/Nic to create the alliance. Day says that Xmas said that Dani/Nic came to her. Day says she is about to tell something to Dani and only to her... and cams go to stars

#BB22 Day saying that she wasn't upset with what Xmas was saying but the way Xmas was getting in her face. Dani says she would have called Xmas out in the veto meeting by saying Xmas also named her untouchable. Day says and that is why girls alliances don't work.

#BB22 Day said that Xmas is mad b/c no one is stroking her back saying that Xmas did what she needed to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
43m
Da'Vonne to Dani- And that is why girls alliances dont work. What the f was that? I came in the bathroom to comb my hair cause I got called to the DR #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22 Dani says people have said in the house that they were waiting for Xmas to explode. Dani says no one said Bay and no one said Day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
#BB22 Dani says after Thursday, no one is looking at Day. Day says she is tired of being an outcast. Dani gives Day a hug. Day wants to have the same opportunity to be a part of an alliance. Day says she does not know what to do. Dani says they will figure it out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
39m
Day tells Dani after she tried to walk away, Xmas continued to talk shit. Day went to the backyard bc she was furious.

Day: I've been furious the whole time we've been here bc I've watched her behave. I watched her say slick shit.. I watched her call.... Eyes

feed cuts #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22 Feeds return. Kevin says to Day that you can't act the fool around Xmas. Dani says she knows Day and knows Day will "poke, poke, poke". Dani says that she doesn't get Xmas since she assumes the last thing Xmas wants to be identified as is a bully considering her season

#BB22 Dani says she is so scared right now after Kevin says Xmas is in the kitchen after being in the DR. Dani starts to tell a story about scaring Cody from his sleep and they start to arrange the love room so Dani can hide and scare Cody again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
You asked for it, you got it: VIDEO FLASHBACK to about 10 pm tonight. Convo between Christmas & Day that began the whole blow up. We will be posting as much of the convo as we can.

PART 1. https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303212050445815809

PART 2 of video flashback.
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303214113846210560

PART 3 of VIDEO FLASHBACK.
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303215598118121472

PART 4 of VIDEO FLASHBACK
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303216363494752256

PART 5 of VIDEO FLASHBACK.
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303217121380298753

PART 6 of VIDEO FLASHBACK.
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303218078780588032

PART 7 of VIDEO FLASHBACK. This is when Day leaves and Bay comes in to talk with Christmas.
https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1303219200769454086

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Unfiltered Feedsters @UnfilteredFeeds
·
35m
I’m screaming y’all!!!! IAN WAS IN THE SHOWER AND FORGOT HIS TOWEL WHILE THEY WERE ARGUING!!!! He said to Day “I was just trying to get someone’s attention so they could hand me a towel.” LMFAO #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
32m
Dani told Christmas to remember Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are both upset and on the block. Christmas said she doesn't deserve to be bullied for it. Remember all the times she claimed she was being bullied in BB19 too? She's such a ridiculous person #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
#BB22 Bay/Day in the BR. Bay asks how Day is feeling. Day feels like she let it all out. Day says that she is proud of Bay for conducting herself like the queen that Bay is. Bay says she went off in the DR. Day says she went off on the privilege.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Day says there was no real reason to put them up. Bay says "you all made us a pair". Day says Xmas is going to hate her. Day says she is going to make Xmas' life a living... Day says that she knows Xmas has a power and Bay says that they should use that in their speech.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Da'Vonne- I should tell everybody the b got a power. Bayleigh- You should. Put that in your speech. Da'Vonne- We should use it to flush her out #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 25m
Now THAT is a quote that might make it into the episode, jingle bells and all. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 26m
Bayleigh to Da'Vonne- I did say this..."I dont know who she (Christmas) thinks she is messing with but this was not a good idea. Regardless of which one stays, she on the top of our naughty list" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Ian/Kevin at hammock. Ian says when he makes a deal that there will always be a number attached. Ian says he does not do an untouchable since you have to adapt in the game. Ian says he has never made a final two deal. He does not know if this is one-sided. (with Xmas)

#BB22 Ian says everyone thinks that Xmas saying Ian is her untouchable is bogus or they don't care. Kevin agrees. Ian says he will sleep better knowing that.

#BB22
Day & Bay continue talking in the bathroom about this evening’s drama. They talk about Dani being a deer in headlights in her convo with Day. They say Dani’s reign (referring to her control of the house) is over.