TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
chatter about Paulie peeing in the hot tub,
Cody more or less said everyone does it - Ian said "oh, the Calafiore family tradition"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
David says he wants to fracture & cut the head off the snake & see the emotional turmoil that unfolds as a result.

Kevin says they just need to win.

David says the others think he's coming after Memphis, but he's not bc Memphis is alone.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Dani tells Day she should have the votes to stay. Dani tells her she wont get David or Tyler. But she should have everyone else. Dani tells her not to push 2 hard and she should be good. Dani is promising she is good. Dani tells her Cody was easy to flip over to keeping Day

#BB22 Dani tells Day she is Day's campaign manager and they laugh. Dani says she feels bad that Bay is leaving. Dani say she likes Bay so much. But it is part of the game.

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
4m
Da'Vonne- What campaign trail do I need to go on this week
Dani- Don't campaign too hard. I promise I can get you the votes.
Da'Vonne- Who do I need to go to?
Dani- I'm pretty sure we can get Cody and Enzo pretty easily

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
2m
Christmas came in the kitchen for a second then left

Dani- So what's the thing with the untouchable
Da'Vonne- I have no idea
Dani- I think that's crazy if that's the reason she put you guys up and she said the same thing

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Dani and Day talking about BB16's Devin. Dani jokes that the new hastag is #Danihasadaughter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
David: "you haven't campaigned to me"
Bayleigh: "you know why, because I don't want to"

and she said she hasn't campaigned to anyone yet, she feels it'll diminish Day's chances if she does

Tyler told Da'Vonne she has his vote

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45s
#BB22 Bay tells David that she feels like campaigning diminishes Day's chances.
David- So you wanna go.
Bay- I dont want to go.
She feels like everything that happened this week is her fault. Ty against her, Xmas reason for putting them up was Bay's convo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
12m
Da'Vonne said Tyler is able to reset because she needs him in this game. Tyler says he needs her too and hopes this situation allows them to get closer #BB22

Da'Vonne told Tyler she was worried about him because it's not like him to just quit, so she's happy to see him taking this as a chance to reset his game

Tyler- I feel like I’m kinda forced into a reset
Da’Vonne- But you’re letting it happen. I'm proud of you

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Tyler and Day are talking about splitting vegan ice cream sandwiches in the kitchen.

Bay tells David that if she stays in the house that she's going to fight like hell to stay in the house.

#BB22 David tells Bay that he has already re-experienced last seasons problems again this season and has gotten past them. He doesn't have the same trauma that she does now. He tells Bay that she needs to take the "wanting to quit moments" and get past them.

#BB22 Bay tells David that she doesn't see herself leaving but she doesn't know what's next. He tells her that if she doesn't put 100% into every single comp, if she stays, then she will regret it looking back.

STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 David says that once you get out of the house and get over the instant gratification of having the things that you love back then the "what if's" hit and your regrets come to life. Bay sees his point.

Ian comes to use the BR and Bay asks if she can steal him to chat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
PackageNicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
44s
Bay's campaigning to Ian.
If she gets in power, she'd offer to take out people he'd find it difficult to take out.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Bay tells Ian that it will help him because she will be able to take out some of the targets that he doesn't want to. She says she will look out for him and give him information. She tells Ian that people are coming after him because he's a winner, people have told her.

#BB22 Ian tells Bay that she has some very fair, good points. Bay was afraid that Ian thought she wasn't open at times and she really wants to help him. She says that the group he's in is a very large group. Ian says "maybe larger than I realize?' Bay- "yes"

PackageNicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m

Ian asks who was Bay referencing in her veto speech.

Bay: Tyler.
Ian: Wow.
Bay: And I can clue you in on that.
Ian: I won't say shit. I didn't know this.

Bay tells Ian that she thought her beef w/ Tyler was squashed, but he sabotaged her game. He then confessed.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Bay goes through the people in the big group and who they are close to other than Ian. She tells him that she's a target before him but where does he stand in going home. She knows he has good friends in the house who wouldn't send him home, but what about the others?

#BB22 Bay tells Ian that if she wins her targets are nowhere near him. Bay- "This is a very big plus". Ian asks her that in her speech today who did she want to see on the block next to her if Day came down. Bay- "Tyler". She tells Ian how Tyler spread lies to sabotage her game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CHRISTMAS SAYING VIOLENCE WILL OCCUR IF SHE NOMS DAY/BAY
Noah @NoahArbz
·
Sep 4
Here's the clip of Xmas talking about nominating BayDay:
Xmas: "I'm going to get shot. Somebody is going to put a fork in my face"
Franzel: "They'll stop that"
Xmas: "Not if it happens fast enough. I'm scared, and I'm not easily spooked"
#BB22
https://twitter.com/NoahArbz/status/1302020523547914240

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis says if David and Kevin go up next week "who gives a f*ck". Tyler says that he can easily do it. Tyler says that they can scare Kevin into using the power if he has one. Scare him by telling him he's going up so they can flush the power out.

#BB22 Christmas and Dani in the BR. Christmas says that she doesn't feel bad about putting Bay up now and that she's playing too emotionally. Christmas tells Dani that Tyler asked her to put Bay up because she wouldn't squash what happened in the previous season.

#BB22 Christmas and Day talking in the BR now. Day says that the decision not to use the veto was personal to Bay because she thought they were friends and it cut her more because it came from Christmas. Christmas says it puts her in a difficult position to have done it.

#BB22 Day tells Christmas that she's confused there having been a gift presented to her but Christmas said she saw it as a burden. She says that putting Tyler up and confusing the house was not right.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Xmas explains it put her in a bad position if she put up Tyler. It would confuse the house & compromise her position in the game.

Day says Tyler was going to have a house meeting to say he wanted to go.

Xmas says he didn't do that & Bay didn't say his name. Eyes

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas tells Day that someone else can put Tyler up next week. Tyler can put himself up on his own terms. Day says that Bay and Tyler are not trying to put her in the middle. Christmas says it's not her responsibility to put Tyler up because he wants to go home.

#BB22 Day asks Christmas if she wants to go in the Love Room. Christmas doesn't care who hears them. Everyone can know that Tyler wants to go.

#BB22 Xmas and Day in the BR. Xmas says that she cannot confirm that Bay will not hold it against Xmas for nominating her. Day asks how does Xmas know? Xmas says her intuition, Bay's attitude toward her and Day saying that she needed to hold Bay back all confirms it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Day says she doesn't think she can use Bay asking Xmas about her untouchable as leverage. Xmas says she is not a victim in this house needing help. Xmas says she is feeling heated and needs to turn it down.

#BB22 Day says Xmas pulling the trigger on her(Bay) is equivalent to Day putting her on the block. Day says that is why Bay feels heavily betrayed by Xmas. Xmas says not once has Bay said that she wanted to work Xmas.

#BB22 Xmas says Bay is entitled to all the feelings that she has. Xmas emphasizes that they never said that they would work together or not go after each other.

#BB22 Xmas says that they have had personal discussion, but not game discussion. Xmas says Bay said that she was not going to take it personal. Xmas says that today Bay has shown otherwise.

#BB22 Day says let's cut the sh*t... you hurt the girl's feelings. Xmas says it is mutual. Day says that was personal information when Bay disclosed her untouchable. Xmas says it was game information.

#BB22 Day and Xmas arguing over the difference between game and personal discussion. Xmas says there is no such thing as "personal game information" Xmas says this is Big Brother Da'Vonne.

#BB22 Day says Bay trusted Xmas and feels hurt. Xmas says Bay never said that Xmas was the person she trusted in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas said that she just wanted to find out how Bay was doing. Day said that then Xmas dug more. Bay enters quietly in the bathroom. Voice raise between Day/Xmas. Day saying Bay gave Xmas personal game information. Xmas says there is no such thing.

Day and Bay staying outside. Christmas at the kitchen counter. Day is the one upset outside at Christmas, inside Christmas is mad at Bay for yelling at her. #bb22

#BB22 Days says Xmas exposed her(Bay). Xmas says yes, b/c you are a duo. Day says that they weren't a duo. Xmas says what is she supposed to do when Bay says Day is her untouchable. Day says she is going to walk away. End of conversation is heated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas resets because she feels heated and does not want to take it out on Bay. Bay says this is a game and was vulnerable with Xmas and that Xmas did not feel the same way. Bay says they agree to disagree on that point.

#BB22 Bay says Day and Bay feels like Xmas took advantage of Bay in the game. Bay says all she can say is good game move. It is not an issue.

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Note - this will change nothing this week. The POV is over. Christmas has always wanted Bay to go and thats who she is still mad at. I'm thinking Dani (pictured) is LOVING this drama because it takes all targets off her. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas says she is upset that Bay said that she can separate game from personal. Bay says that Xmas does not allowed to play victim in this. Xmas walks out and Bay goes after her saying that Xmas used her.

#BB22 Bay says back up and get your fingers out of your face and asks her not to clap at her. Xmas claps and says good game. Day says Bay did nothing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Earlier....... #bb22
Quote Tweet

Unfiltered Feedsters
@UnfilteredFeeds
· 1h
Day says “you won an HOH because I got a question wrong, not because you got the shit right.” #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Day/Bay in backyard. Day crying and passionate saying that Xmas and Day had been discussing Tyler and Day did not understand how putting Tyler on the block could have affected Xmas' position in the house when Tyler wanted it.

#BB22 Tyler/Enzo/David/Cody looking on as Bay/Day have raised voice discussion. Bay says "she clapped on me". Day says Xmas HOH reign is over in reference to Xmas going upstairs to the HOH room. Bay says the best part is that next week Xmas will be sleeping next to one of them

#BB22

Christmas returns to the kitchen where Kevin/Dani are.
She say "She (Bay) gave me personal info about who her ride or die is. When you have duos in this game, you take them out!"

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Xmas tears up as she tells Bay she doesn't think she can separate game & personal. Bay tells her she can't play victim in the situation.

Xmas starts yelling as she walks away.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Day says to Bay that this was Bay's ticket to stay this week. Day says the reason that Tyler did not get put up was b/c Bay did not say his name in her speech. Bay asks Tyler if Tyler purposely told Bay not to include Tyler's name in Bay's speech.

#BB22 Tyler says everyone knows that he has been struggling in the house. Cams go to stars.

Christmas says "we barely talked game. She always came to me. And I am not going to do her dirty work to get Tyler out. That is not my position. They want him gone, they can do it themselves"
Dani- "Everyone knows you have not said a bad word against them"

#BB22 Bay/Day go inside and say they are going to the diary room. More raised voices in the LR/KT b/w Day/Xmas. Day feeling provoked. Bay goes outside again and says this is unnecessary.

Dani to Christmas
D- you have always spoken highly about her. You have never said anything negative towards her as a person at all. Not to me."
C- "Well I guess I don't need to say who I want to go home. She obviously doesn't know the difference between game and personal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22

Kevin- Everyone is heated. It is understandable.
Christmas- I never get like that. The fact that I got like that is so...... (crying)

#BB22 Bay says if she did what Xmas just did by putting fingers in her face and clapping at her, Bay would be called the ghetto black girl.

#BB22 David/Bay/Cody in BY. Bay says Day trying to communicate why Bay was upset and not hugging her earlier. Tyler says Bay handled herself well as does Enzo and Cody.

Christmas- "She yells at me not to be the victim in this situation. They tells me not to get her face, after she charges after me? You want me to leave you alone, or do you want to talk it out? Then let me finish what I am saying,"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22

Christmas "says that this all stemmed from her and Day having a conversation. Then Bay came in and pressed her for information. If she really wanted it why didn't she just go ask Day? Bottom line is she went up on the block because Day is her untouchable"

Christmas "Because she wanted to make her point that isn't 100% accurate. The bottom line is she went up on the block because Day was her untouchable. I am sorry Day is the casualty. No matter who she had said that person would be up beside her. Period"