TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22
Enzo- Ill talk to Cody. Tonight we will chill. out and party, tomorrow ill start chipping away. If we could get Cody, keven. Its not going to be easy ill tell you that. But we got me and you, thats a start. But if we dont, then we have to go with the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22 Flashback 2:29pm BBT cam 1/2. Kevin asking Bay/Day why Tyler would throw his game for them. Kevin says he is doing it just to make himself look good to America. Day says what Tyler says can't be game, if it was, then he's a piece of sh*t.

#BB22 Kevin says either Tyler is a fool or a different level of gameplay. Day doesn't think given the climate re: BLM, she doesn't think that Tyler would play that lightly. Bay does not think Tyler played them either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
45m
Ty: I was feeling guilty about them on the block. I thought I was the reason, so I told them I'd take the bullet, but it's against the rules. I thought because I told them that, & Dani caught on...Xmas said that had nothing to do with it. They were gonna put up Xmas. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #BB22 Retweeted
Key
@evictgrodner
·
3h
me coming on here every summer thinking the season won’t be garbage just for it end up being worse than ever and clocking out prejury

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
18m
So just to be clear (sorry feel like a Sunday and I've been doing work on vehicles all afternoon) - Tyler claims he was told he could not volunteer to be a pawn because he might actually go home vs Christmas COULD last week because she wouldn't go home? #bb22 (MORE)

Ok, future HGs, if you are ever worried about being a 'fake' pawn you should rush to the DR before you talk to the HoH and say "can I volunteer to be a pawn?" If Production says "No" then you'll know you are actually the target. That how it works right??? RIGHT??? #bb22

Big Brother Access #BB22
@bigbroaccess
·
16m
I’m confused. Xmas volunteered to go on the block for Enzo last week and it was allowed but this week we’re supposed to believe they told Tyler he can’t volunteer or ask to go on the block b/c it’s against the rules?? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
9m
I guess I don't understand the anger. Former HG's have commented all day that when somebody tries to walk they spend hours convincing them otherwise. That's what happened here, right?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
2m
Earlier today Tyler told David that on previous season he wanted to keep Kaitlyn b/c he could maker her do whatever he wanted.
By the look on David’s face, he HEARD that! Especially after today.
Today shook him & Kevin the most. Their eyes are finally open. Raising hands #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Christmas and Enzo are having a long conversaitn in the HOH room

Xmas- Kevin has been super sketchy and hanging out with the girls all week. Ian has been sketchy. Not towards me, but whatever he is doing its towards the girls.

Kristina @stinaknits
·
5m
Felony just said she feels ok as long as Da'Vonne, David or Kevin don't win HOH, aka a black houseguest doesn't win HOH. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Christmas to Enzo- I have the resepct to Bay and Day for putting them up and not backdooring them. If I have to backdoor, I dont like that. I want them to have a share fair to compete.

They think Nicole is a target and she is using Ian as a sheild.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Christmas- I feel okay with anyone who wins HOH other than Keven, Day, and David.

The house was just called to a lockdown. Feeds go to stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 6m
When I saw they were telling me things they shouldn't about other people, I KNEW they were telling other people things they shouldn't about me... so I was careful what I told them and didn't tell them certain things so they couldn't (e) up my game

ab @abigbrotherb
· 50m
Weren’t you really good season 8 with not telling the DR stuff about your game and such?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
adoptable anipals 5.00pm presumably for their party

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
banner boy
@MissingMeows
·
Sep 6
Facts:

- the 2 previous BB winners haven't been on the block yet
- the 4 previous 2nd Place winners haven't been on the block yet
- the first 4 HOHs haven't been on the block yet
- the first 3 POV winners haven't been on the block yet

- every POC has been on the block

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
37m
5:02:10 PM Another view of feeds leak - cam 2 only #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
mara
@taramreibs
·
40m
All can be true:
- Tyler was genuine last night
- Bay & Day were given hope
- Production stopped Tyler’s plan from happening
- Xmas didn’t want to jeopardize her game
- Tyler regained mental clarity today
- Bay & Day’s hope was crushed after veto wasn’t used

That is all. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle
26m
Well....I stand corrected. Thank you for the timeline and receipts. This is just ugly. Makes my stomach turn. This game is just ugly. Hot mess.

Wow, take a look at this list!
Kathy #IStandWithBayDay @gallymeroreboot
If you have people not understanding the timeline of events & why the outrage against Tyler, here it is. It's not so much about not going through with it. We're mad at all the extra manipulative shit #BB22 #IStandWithBayDay

https://twitter.com/gallymeroreboot/status/1303113396360015873

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle
·
11m
My friend made a point...."Production can't stop him from getting put up. If Xmas were to do it, they can't interfere. So Tyler saying Prod told him he can't, imo is a lie." So damn!!!

Why? Just why? Ugh. He was in a good spot. What was the point of it all? It doesn't add up but again why am I questioning human behavior.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon
@HeavyMetalTeddy
·
2m
Anyone else secretly hoping when the feeds come back the house will have 16 new HGs ready to actually play Big Brother and not more or whatever the f we've been watching the last 5 weeks??? #BB22 #BBALLSTARS2 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
19s
Is this girl ever happy?
Quote Tweet

RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
· 39s
Feeds are back and Dani is bitching.

"If feeds just came back on now, why did we have to sit here for thirty minutes without music". #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
PackageNicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Day to Bay: I noticed I was doing my stories & they were like, "But did you believe him?" I made sure to keep saying, "Because he mentioned he was doing it for the BLM movement." I made sure to keep...

feeds cut

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
they had '58 minutes' of music ..
also Hypersensitive Skippy is on duty tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
Dinner is officially served and the house is getting ready to sit down and eat. #BB22

Feeds have returned. Bayleigh is eating dinner all by herself in the backyard while the rest of the house is eating dinner at the table in the kitchen. #BB22

Da'Vonne has joined Bayleigh in the backyard to eat dinner. #BB22

LOL.... Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
·
17m
I can’t think of anything more boring than Vic/Franzel & Tangela going bowling together. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
PackageNicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 12m
Bay: I know you think I'm lonely. I enjoy alone time. Besides you, I just need my space. When I'm around people, it's so draining.
Day: Feel like you have to hit a light switch.
Bay: I do & it's hardcore.
#Cam returns.
Day: I know he's (Swaggy) cussing everybody out.
Bay: Everybody was like, "You & Swaggy, that was the downfall of your game." And I come in & I do the same thing w/ you. But I don't care, bc when I love people, I love hard.
#Bay to Day: And if I see something more valuable than the game, like to me you are more valuable than this whole entire game. So for me, I'm like f' it. I don't care. They can be mad, say I'm a bad game player... To me, I hit the jackpot w/ him so people can f' off.

Bay says no one will catch her saying anything negatively about Day bc some little black girl needs to see that black girls can work together.She thinks the BB world wasn't made for her & she doesn't want to fit in. In the pageant industry,she did that & was miserable.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Everyone eating inside except for Day and Bay who are outside on the couches. Bay telling Day that their friendship is important. Bay refuses to fit in their mold. She is ready to go home and enjoy the summer. Lots of stars in the convo.

#BB22 Bay telling Day that Day belongs here bc this is her world. Bay was recruited off of IG. She came in and got her husband, she is good. She has not been watching the games her whole life. Bay says Day is the great representation, Day is the DR queen.

#BB22 Ian and Enzo talking on the hammock. Ian says he has the HOH if it is endurance. Enzo agrees. Enzo says if they survive next week then its finally 10. Then 8. Ian says 3rd place gets an extra 10 grand. Third place will walk out with 60 grand clean.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
PackageNicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1m

Bay talking more about trying to fit into the pageant world.

Bay to Day: And it worked. I was so miserable. It's not me. So yeah, I'll be your token black girl. You can touch my hair....

feed cuts #bb22

Feeds return.

Bay: Literally we got asked to go to Fiji w/ Angela & Tyler & me & Swaggy & they literally said, "If they're there we won't come."

Feeds cut.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#bb22 David, Day, Kevin, Bay talking. David wants to cut the snake at the head. People think he is coming for Memphis, but he is not he think Memphis is solo dolo. He wants to win and see what the campaign looks like.