TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 We have had lights out throughout the house now that the boys went to bed. That was one long, late chat session tonight. We will be back in a few hrs once they are awake to update you once again. Goodnight ALL!!
@nursecherylr516
OUT!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.42am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
The HG's are still sleeping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
· 2h
Ian says it must be tough for @EvelDick to do his show with his daughter playing.

Enzo says he's a straight shooter and will say she played a shitty game if that's the case.

Cody starts to say he wouldn't get a fair shake, but doesn't want to get into it.

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
29m
Do believe he wanted to quit but got talked out of it! #BB22
Quote Tweet

Jorge B
@jorgebdamian
· 33m
I think Tyler was being genuine but CBS got him to change the reason to missing home IN the house

#BB22 twitter.com/stan_mccutcheo…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
45m
Dani- I dont know what's going on. I feel very lost. You know I genuinely like you. I have told you I like you. Tyler- And I wouldnt say that to you if I didnt mean it #BB22

Dani- From the beginning, we have had an instant bond. Whether it was about being vegan or whatever it was, you and I have had a personal bond. I have gone out of my way to show you that I like you and care about you as a person. Tyler- I appreciate that and I see that #BB22

Tyler- I always appreciated you. I consider you as a friend. I have been having a hard time. I have been sort of self sabotaging in a way. Dani- I swear on my life, I swear on everything, I have never said a bad word about you in this house. Tyler- I know #BB22

Tyler- I feel like we need a little bit of a reset if you can accept my apology. Dani- I can. That's OG way of playing. If you dont get back where you should be and turn that around, all you do is screw yourself. You have to put things behind you #BB22

Tyler to Dani- I know you trust me 100%. Literally I wanted to go before jury started, so I kind of like... (feeds cut) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
33m
Day told Bay after Dani came down from HOH she asked Tyler to talk! So they think Christmas said something to Dani(about the plan of Tyler going up or something) #BB22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 40m
#BB22 Bay asks Day "why did she tell that sh*t" Day asks Bay is she told Dani anything that Dani would tell Tyler that would make him change his mind on this deal with going on the block. Bay says no.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
33m
Day & Bay.

Day: Dani just grabbed Tyler.

Bay: And she specifically told me, "Don't worry, if you go home this week, he's my target. I will make it my mission to get him out. He's next."

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
32m
Do believe he wanted to quit but got talked out of it! #BB22
Quote Tweet

Jorge B
@jorgebdamian
· 37m
I think Tyler was being genuine but CBS got him to change the reason to missing home IN the house

#BB22 twitter.com/stan_mccutcheo…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
· 16h
And yeah, I heard about Tyler basically trying to self evict.
Production is not going to have any of that.
So IMO all of this is just noise...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
8m
Production will not let him do it, not up to him. Wasn't some master plan to (e) them over.
Take your hate & put it on Allison Grodner.
They will threaten HG's who want to quit w/ losing their pay, paying them back for flights, food, hotel, limo, for each COVID test etc...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 5m
Come on...
Production pulls these "rules" out of their ass at their convenience.
Remember when Brendon was told he couldn't put Britney OTB BB12 because "he told her she was going OTB"?
What kind of bullshit was that? Everyone is told they are going OTB, yet that "rule" used once

Sherri @sherriberri66
· 24m
Replying to @EvelDick
Tyler knew that also. He knows the rules. He said as much to Christmas. It was strategic and calculating. So, he can say, “See I tried to save them, but they wouldn’t let me.” He knew he couldn’t leave and still get 40k. Who is he trying to fool? It’s was all about his reputation

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jackie Robinson @Jrobinson808
·
7m

BB17 Clay and Shelly. He told everyone to vote for him to leave so she can stay. No live feed conversations cut, no visits from producers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 4m
Metta walked out of the house 4-5 times, they talked him into going back in. Yes walked OUT OF THE HOUSE.

jaysar stan account @bbfanpage11
· 29m
its so (e) up how tyler said grodner said convincing someone to put you up and vote you out is a quit but it wasn’t a quit for metta or keisha in cbbus1

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LAWON!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 1m
They talk to them in the DR. I don't think she actually went in there.
Has nothing to do with favs, has to do w/ their schedule. They don't want people walking, (e) up their tv schedule.
They talked Ian out of leaving.
Remember Audrey or Sam BB20? Not favs, but made them stay

Tristan Welte @triswelte
· 22m
So, Cody said Allison came in and talked to Tyler. Can't help but think Dani’s game will ultimately suffer because of this stunt if(when) he stays. Is this something production typically does to protect their favorites?@EvelDick

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22
@Feeds_Bot
·
54s
Feeds are back. (Duration: 1 hour, 1 minute) #BB22

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh and Dayvonne discuss the Tyler BLM situation with Kevin

https://twitter.com/melbrown00/status/1303085462488313856

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
58m
Da'Vonne- I tried. I think it would have made sense for her to use the veto. How do you stand in front of a group of people and say "Da'Vonne, you are not supposed to be sitting up there" and then dont use the veto on me? Kevin- It's to save face #BB22

Da'Vonne- All she (Christmas) keep telling me is "Da'Vonne, you would be surprised at the love that you have in this house". She keeps saying "stop counting yourself out". Kevin- Love has nothing to do with it. Da'Vonne- I'm still going to work my ass off this week #BB22

Kevin- You need to work Cody. Da'Vonne- I dont like him. Kevin- I didnt like him either and I had to work him. That will tip it #BB22

Tyler- Is that what you would do? David- It has crossed my mind. Were you in the room when there was a rookie conversation about me? A large number of people were projecting me as whatever cause I'm a rookie. Tyler- No. David- Christmas came to me and apologized #BB22

David- Who do you think had the rogue votes on Janelle? Tyler- Nobody told me. I think Nicole was one. On my season, when Kaitlyn was going, JC was like "she has to go" and then one vote to keep Kaitlyn. Nobody knew who it was. It was him. Nicole, Janelle's biggest hater #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 Tyler asks if that is what David would do. David says that putting up Dani/Nic has crossed his mind. David asks Tyler if was in the room when there was a conversation about David being a rookie. David explains that Xmas apologized for her part in it.
#BB22 Tyler thinks Nicole threw one of the votes and he does not know who the other one would be

#BB22 David asks Tyler who threw the rogue votes on Janelle. Tyler says he doesn't know. Tyler explains how JC used it on BB20

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
51m
David to Tyler- I really wish I had a power. I just hope people in the big alliance dont have it. That's some bullshit if they do #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
43m
Well now we know Tyler’s reason for back tracking.

He told David that Christmas told him Bay went and told everyone the Dani stuff after their convo. So he feels he trusted Bay and was willing to do it, but she betrayed him.

Just reporting... not saying I agree. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22
Day to Nicole in the bathroom:
Day- Im solid on you, Dani, David, Kevin ,Ian. Im worried about the other 5.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Fred E. @fred_e_p
· 1h

Can we please go back to calling him Trevor?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22
Enzo- I love Bay more but i think the house wants her out.
David- We could flip that
E- Yeah?
D-Let me tell you how. If we
E- I want to keep Bay more, I do, I just dont know if we have the #s, yo. Do you think Kevin would flip for her to stay?
D- I could talk him into it.

#BB22
David suggests to flip the house by telling everyone Bay is a bigger target and its better to keep her in the house, especially since her and Tyler already have beef.

#BB22
Enzo says Tyler isnt going to want to keep Bay because he doesnt want to deal with her sh*t anymore. But Enzo is down to flip the house and keep Bay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
jenn @jenncurf
·
2h
the truth is that cbs has been capitalizing off of BLM this whole season. airing day’s convos about BLM, while not airing any of the microagressions in the house. and they will use this to give tyler his hero edit, while sending a black woman out the door #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
PackageNicole's Hot Box | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
41m
Kevin thinks he can only make it week by week at this point. Dani thinks that's everyone's strategy.

Kevin thinks some people have situations locked in.

Dani: Clearly we have untouchables in this house. #bb22

Kevin tells Dani Xmas' untouchable is a boy.

Dani: Who? Enzo?
Kevin: No.
Dani: Is it Ian? ... I mean she did pick him for the safety.

Dani: How can you have the audacity to put somebody else up for saying something you said? ...Oh well, I'm putting you up now? That doesn't make sense to me.

Kevin thinks Xmas just needed an excuse. #bb22