TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
5m
I doubt it. He’s been very vocal about wanting to self evict for days and days now. I think he genuinely wants to go but also help Bay/Day on the way out.

He hasn’t liked “the side he’s on” this season. It’s very clear to see.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Found this description from tonight's yeller (allegedly):

(1) Darrell on Twitter: "I just ran from big brother security. I yelled over the wall, Memphis, Cody, Nicole and Dani have a f4. Tyler and Xmas have a f2 and David has a power#bb22 #bigbrother https://t.co/gYBiT998ed" / Twitter

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wow! Bay just told David and Enzo that if she ever sees Kaycee she'll fight her. Then goes on to say how much she likes Kaycee's girlfriend.

She also told them a slightly distorted version of the disagreement between Bay and Kaycee on the Challenge. (She left out the part where she accused Kaycee of "sleeping with her" on their BB season.)

ETA: Mods - I meant to post this in Live Feed Discussion and copied it over there... please feel free to delete this post if you want.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Please remember that just because it is posted on twitter from an unknown person, doesn't mean it is true.

No clue who Darrell is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Christmas thinks there is no reason for anyone to have a false start in the running competition and she is surprised that Bay and Day both false started.

#BB22 Bay, Enzo, and David are still talking about the Challenge in the photo room.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
Christmas says there wasn't any reason for both of them to 'false start' in that comp. Ian points it could have been from the high pressure of being on the block. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Ian- The last thing I want is I dont want to be nominated with Coco. When I heard Janelle say something of that variety, I was just... Christmas- Yep. Ian- Not so happy about that idea #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally..... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 3m
#BB22 Ian leaves the HoH room and view on the feeds change.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Tyler goes into the HoH and tells Christmas that he wants to come clean. Says he hasn't been as forthcoming with her as he should be and he is sorry. He feels like he is the reason that Bay and Day are on the block. Feeds cut to stars.

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
3m
Christmas: "Is there something I should know??"
Tyler: "Nooo.... I feel like I am the reason Day & Bay are on the Block..." Stars... #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 4m
Tyler to Christmas- I want to have a little convo with you. I'm going to come clean about some stuff that's bothering me. I really appreciate how open you have been with me with everything. My thing was never trust anybody 100%, so I appreciate how you trusted me 100% #BB22

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
2m
Replying to
@bigbrothernet
Oh FFS. All cams to go Day & Bay. We're getting nothing on Tyler & Christmas in HOH. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Day tells Bay what Kevin told her the wall yeller said.

Day: "The liars have a power" or "Tyler has a power" And somebody & somebody have a F2.... Kevin also brought it to my attention that those noises, pertaining to them, only happen when Ian's in the back.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Day to Bay: He's gonna go talk to her. And we should make it known, he basically told us, if you put him up, he will campaign to go home. And I believe he has...

feed cuts

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Cody and Memphis are in the kitchen talking about food.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden Thumbs up
@BrandenTweetsBB
·
9m
Them blocking this on the feeds is proof they’re never going to let this happen despite how many people could actually learn something from this

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 They are done fixing the hair. Nicole thanks Day for helping fix the hair.

#BB22 Day says that Tyler is still in the HoH talking to Christmas. They decide to go sit upstairs and wait to talk to her.

#BB22 Dani wants Christmas to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't want Tyler to know that she is mad at him. Says that Tyler has been up there for 2 hours.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Dani knows something's up, she told Nicole she thinks Tyler's trying to get Christmas to backdoor her.. she said "he's been up there for like 2 hours" (45 minutes as of now).. both of them said they've been dragged into the middle of everything now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Dani- They (Christmas/Tyler) have been up there for two hours. How did this even happen? I have said nothing bad about this kid and now he is trying to get her to throw me up there or something. Nicole- There is no way that's what he is trying to do #BB22

Nicole- What do you think he (Tyler) is trying to get her to do, save Bayleigh? Dani- Backdoor me. Nicole- She would never do that. Dani- I wouldnt doubt that he is trying to do that. This is so stupid #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Dani says that Tyler is ruining his own game trying to flip it on her. If it's a double, she wants Tyler out. Doesn't know how to do it in a way that the committee will still trust them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Dani says she will call Tyler out in front of everyone and will put everything on Tyler.

Nicole is worried that Tyler will tell Christmas that she knows about the slick six.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
Dani: "I know what's going on, I'm not stupid!"

Narrator: She doesn't. She really doesn't. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Dani- Two hours and he (Tyler) had just talked to them (Bayleigh/Da'Vonne). I know what's going on. I am not stupid. Nicole- He is going to end up just making it worse on himself though. Dani- Or better #BB22

Dani to Nicole- And if he (Tyler) has a power, I dont feel he would use it on them though right? But if he did to look good on the outside, who knows what could happen #BB22

Dani- He (Tyler) is ruining his own game and now trying to flip it on me. This is so dumb. Nicole- We dont know for sure that's what he is trying to do. Dani- Yes he is #BB22

Dani to Nicole- She (Christmas) seemed annoyed when she asked me to leave. It was very uncomfortable. It was like "actually we just need to finish talking" #BB22

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
5m
Nicole and Dani agree they “want to talk to Christmas so bad!!!”

SO THEN GO UP THERE!! That DRIVES ME CRAZY! ASCEND THE STAIRS!!!!
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Dani- He (Tyler) has literally been up there for two hours. Nicole- You need to tell Cody to go break it up. Dani- Let them finish then you go up there and find out information. Nicole- Okay, that's the plan #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Dani think Tyler is trying to get Christmas to back door her.

Nicole thinks there are enough votes to keep Dani. Dani thinks that Ian can easily be flipped and they won't have the votes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
So we get the clueless, paranoid duo of Dani and Nicole talking about what they think is going on but we don't get to see exactly what is happening in the HOH? Come on. This is awful even by
@CBSBigBrother
standards.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Nicole says that Dani needs to win HoH to regain power. Nicole thinks the next HoH will be endurance. Dani says if it is endurance, they will have to peal her dead body off of there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
2m
The Tyler in Dani's head is the Tyler I wish we had RN. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
Dani is paranoid that Da'Vonne and Bayleigh "weren't acting specifically weird." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 All feeds switch to Bayleigh and Da'vonne in upstairs lounge.

#BB22 Bayleigh asks Day if she thinks Tyler is possibly doing this to look good for TV and for it to possibly fall through... leaving Tyler looking good and one of them (Bayleigh or Da'vonne) still going home *feeds cut*

#BB22
Bayleigh- I want to bust in there (HOH)
Da'vonne- What do you think they're doing?

Bayleigh says she thinks Xmas is having him listen to her music and trying to get him to change his mind.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Christmas comes back in the BR & Dani starts telling her about the wall yeller earlier. Christmas asks who was in the BY when it happened & she says Kevin, Ian & Cody but they didn't really hear anything. Christmas- I don't believe it. Dani- they said something about power

#BB22 Dani is having a hard time without her family. Christmas asks if pics for HOH will make it easier and Dani says that it will make her cry more. Christmas says it helped her and she had comfort in knowing that he won't know any better, he's getting potty trained.

#BB22 Cody and Enzo are playing their version of bachi ball in the BY while Day sits on the pool table and watches.

Dani tells Christmas that she's had 2 clear cut sides in all of her other seasons and that's what she's used to. Christmas says it was the same in her season.

#BB22 Christmas says she want's to go to bed, she's so tired. Dani asks if she wasn't able to sleep and Christmas tells her that people kept coming in all day.

We've got STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 07, 2020 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.50am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 Cody says that he was literally the most like person on his season. Enzo says the he doesn't think people like Kaysar like that but all 3 of them agree that people do feel like Janelle is liked like that, she's an icon. Ian- She's played in 4 seasons.

#BB22 Enzo doesn't understand why Kaysar was popular on season 6 & 7. Ian tries to explain that he was treated bad on his season and was very popular with viewers. They talk about some of the comps Janelle played in previous seasons and how she sent Boogie home.

#BB22 Enzo says he would have loved to have Danielle Reyes to be in the house this season. Ian and Cody agree with him. They say that she would have been a beast this season. They talk about her All Stars season.

@Bb3Danielle
you got a great mention from the boys early this am

#BB22 Cody says that Janelle wouldn't have done as bad this season if Kaysar wasn't on with her. He says that Kaysar started spiraling and she was tied to him. Enzo points out that Kaysar beat Janelle in the Safety Suite by a lot.

#BB22 Cody says he's pissed that he didn't get to know Janelle better because Kaysar was here this season. He says that they connected about a lot including real estate. They all bet that she parties a lot and want to get to know her more when they're out.