TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps
@CliosClock
·
10m
12:51pm #BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Dani- If Thursday is a double, we need to plan ahead to figure out how we can get the votes to get Tyler out. Da'Vonne- I know. Dani- I have not said it to any of the boys cause I know if it's pre-planned they would not #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Bay tells Enzo she's been talking to David she feels like he's going to vote for her. She says Kevin said he hasn't decided who he is voting for. (He also told Day). She says Tyler doesn't know she knows anything and she won't tell him to secure his vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
34s
Tyler told Bayleigh and Da'Vonne he's going to ask Christmas if she'll use veto on one of them and he'll go up in her place

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44s
#BB22 Tyler tells Bay and Day that they are standing for something bigger in this game than him and he wants to see it play out. He thinks they are amazing people. He hates seeing Bay cornered. He understands that Day is a single mom and they both deserve to be there over him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 1m
I think this is partly genuine and partly him not wanting to be stuck in the jury house. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1m
#BB22 Bay says she feels bad she dragged Day into the drama that was going on between her and Tyler. He doesn't know what the reason was for Christmas putting them up but he's going to tell her he wants to go home. Day says she knows he's not a quitter and this breaks her heart

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
· 36s
Aaannnndd production cuts away from that emotional conversation to take us to Kevin quietly enjoy a protein shake... WTH. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
2m
Bayleigh talked to Enzo & Tyler, Ty asked Bay why she confronted Dani bc she’s could hurt his game . But when he used “blow up on Dani” Bayleigh got bothered bc she did not/was not going to blow up on anyone! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3s
#BB22 Ian asks Kevin if he has a preference on who goes and all cams switch to the kitchen with Dani and Christmas before he answers.

Christmas tells Dani Bay has been in the HN room for a long time. Dani asks if Day went up with her and Xmas says yes. Dani- "interesting"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
14m
Tyler to Bayleigh/Da'Vonne- I can fix your guys' game however you want me to. I can announce to the house that I was lying about Dani coming after you guys, to keep Dani at ease, but I was telling the truth #BB22

Bayleigh to Tyler- For us, nobody has ever done anything for us like that. As a people, nobody cares about us. This is a big deal. Da'Vonne- In this game specifically, we are the ones that always get tossed away. You are throwing us a life vest. That means a lot #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Dani and Christmas now in HOH. Dani says that Tyler better not be talking any crap on her with Bay and Day. She says that she's been nicer to him then anyone in the house so the fact that he's doing it pisses her off. Christmas says the 3 of them in the HN room concerns her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
11m
Christmas knows Tyler is with Bayleigh & Da’Vonne in the HN room she’s talking to Dani, she’s concerned & Dani says he(Tyler) better not be talking crap about me) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Tyler to Bayleigh/Da'Vonne- It's important to me too that you guys feel this way, that you feel like you can get a life vest in life and in Big Brother #BB22

Tyler to Bayleigh- I'm not going to say I'm completely guilty of maliciously trying to attack you but I am not going to say I am completely innocent #BB22

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
9m

Feeds came back eventually but have been cutting out on the conversation. Day & Bay were extremely grateful for what Tyler has offered to do. It was a very touching exchange between them. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22
Bay and day in HN room.
Day - If he goes to her to put him up and she says no, then we are being targeted. He can beat everyone in this house with his eyes closed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22
Bay and day in HN room.
Day - If he goes to her to put him up and she says no, then we are being targeted. He can beat everyone in this house with his eyes closed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VOMinorities
·
29m
Tyler is in the hoh room now with most of the the Committee members #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 We are back from STARS and have Nicole, Tyler and Christmas in the HOH room. Memphis joins them almost right away. Nicole asked Christmas how her day was and she says she's just basically relaxed. Nicole is now wearing her modified Slopitard. Christmas- you look ridiculous

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Nicole tells the people in the HOH room that they are in emergency lock down right now because there was another yeller outside and we go back to STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Bay says that Kevin is the most selfish person she's ever met. Day is frustrated that Bay and Kevin can't pull it together and work together.

BB22 The cams keep switching from room to room for seconds but seem to settle on the HN room each time. Day says that if they both stay there needs to be a bridge between Kevin and Bay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dizzy face Xmas' Nervous Twitch | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 23m
Day: So he (Tyler) did all of that bc he wanted us to blow up his game.

Bay: Even the first time. He wanted to go home. Then when it backfired & it didn't happen, he was like, "Oh shit. I actually just did something really bad." Weary face

Bay to Day: I know they got to him in the stories bc he specifically said the other day when I was kinda yelling at you, for acting the way that you were acting, that I was out of line. That was when I was bawling uncontrollably.I'm literally terrified to speak right now.

#bb22

Day: He's been getting called to the DR a lot.

Bay: He's been trying to go home.

Day: Thought it was about a power. I didn't know he was getting called for that.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Enzo and David whispering in the photo room now. Enzo says he told Day that she needs to start winning stuff. They say that Bay gets very emotional and crazy. Enzo thinks the whole house wants her out but he wants her to stay. David wants to flip the house for Bay to stay

#BB22 Davis says he can get Kevin to vote their way. Enzo says that Christmas wants Bay out. Enzo is afraid to upset Christmas by going against what she wants but David says he doesn't care what she wants. They both agree that they love both Day and Bay and are on the same page

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
David- How can we flip the house? Enzo- Do you really want Bayleigh? I want Bayleigh to stay. David- I want Bayleigh. Enzo- Me and you, that's two #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 David and Enzo say that neither Bay or Day would vote either of them out.

Ian and Christmas talking in HOH room. Christmas says that no one has ever asked her who her "untouchable" was. She felt entrapped by Bay when she asked her that.

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
20m
We’re all waiting on Ian to leave the HOH so we can hear what Tyler has to say to Christmas

Meanwhile, Ian is probably hanging out in the HOH to talk-block because he’s worried he’s going to be backdoor
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
20m
I always have to laugh when Christmas takes it upon herself to explain Big Brother to Ian. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Christmas tells Ian that she didn't hit it off like that the first week but she saw that Bay and Day were like that from the start.

Enzo tells David that if Bay or Day stays and doesn't win HOH next week then they don't care about them.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
19m
Really Xmas, you were 'alarmed' by Bayleigh and Da'Vonne being close? What exactly was the most 'alarming' part? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Christmas says that she really loved Kaysar as a person in the house but she didn't want to work with him. Ian says why were there great lengths to Bay and Day trying to hide their relationship from the start? Ian says he was open about being friends with Nicole from day 1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
20m
David: I didn't know the racial controversy that was going on. I was locked in on the game. I wasn't paying attention to... I was part of the problem in some instances. I said some stuff. They called me "Uncle Tom" & shit like that.

Enzo: Oh they did, yeah? #bb22

Enzo: You apologized?
David: Yeah.
Enzo: That's it man.
David: I know matter what I do..no matter how I play, especially if I play for me..some people are gonna be upset. It's inevitable.
Enzo: It is, man. No matter what you do...

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Bay tells David and Enzo in the photo room that she would like her time on the block to be really relaxed. The wall yeller gets mentioned and the feeds transfer.

#BB22 Bay tells David and Enzo that she does not want them to be the first to jury. Enzo says he doesn't want to ever see the jury house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
16m
Cody says "Keep pouting in corners. I don't GAF." He's sorry that's very harsh, but he doesn't care.

Dani hasn't seen Bay/Day since they went to HN.

Cody: Now they're gonna do little fact check.. Bay's gonna go, but I won't say a word to Day for the rest of the game Eyes #bb22

Cody doesn't talk to David, but he still likes him. He loves Day, but he won't say a word to her now. He won't play the fact checking game. Eyes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Bay says that she doesn't want to do another season of the Challenge even though she knows some people make a career out of it.

#BB22 Ian says he is about 70% towards keeping day. Christmas says that she feels similar.

#BB22 Christmas tells Ian that noms are staying the same and that Bay and Day are campaigning. She thinks that if they have a power, it's not going to affect the current noms.