TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
Bayleigh's taking a pizza break at the 438 mark. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
hearing Bayleigh was at 434 laps,
Dani: "obviously somebody miscalculated this"
Cody: "yeah, bigtime"
Dani: "this is the worst punishment of all time, like the easiest"

there aren't enough empty wheels for this cast

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Bay takes a break from her punishment to eat. Dani, Cody, Day, Bay, Christmas, Kevin, and Ian are all in the kitchen

#BB22 Christmas is talking about how she was overwhelmed to buy toothpaste when she got home from Iraq because she only had limited types in Iraq

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Day tells Kevin if music is playing all day on Monday, they won't be allowed to have any game talk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Bay starts her punishment again. She quietly starts mumbling to herself, "B*tches, I hate everyone here" and "Please vote me out, please vote me out"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30s
#BB22 Cams 3/4 in the BR with Day and Kevin. Kevin tells Day at this point she can't share anything with Bay. Day tells him she doesn't share anything between her and him with Bay.

#BB22 Enzo enters the BR and tells Day and Kevin that there is a lot of helicopters outside. Day and Kevin run outside with Day yelling, "We are gonna get locked in again"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
38s
she did it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
17m
Kevin’s big problem which he stated last night is that he doesn’t have an alliance/side that’s winning, instead losing. So he’d rather ditch Day/Bay and try to align with guys who want him out next!
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
· 6h
Kevin says he plans to attach himself to Cody/Enzo/Tyler. He thinks that aligning w/ them is best for his game.

2 of those 3 have already nominated him. But Kevin thinks he can suddenly be in their alliance. Ok Kevin.

#BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44m
Dani talks about how she was falling asleep in her DR. Xmas says she misses human touch. Cody asks Ian to cuddle and Ian shakes his head saying that is not approved by Chickie.

Kevin tells Day to highlight differences between her and Bay without throwing under the Bus. Day says that Bay is well connected to the guys, so Kevin says talk to the boys. #BB22

Day says she's going to chill today, then tomorrow be super friendly and social at the party, then Tuesday go to work really campaigning. #BB22

Kevin - Can you explain something to me? Maybe I'm just a bad player but what is this concept of "taking it easy" (when campaigning). It should be heavy up first, then relaxed, then heavy. #BB22

Day says she already campaigned hard and went to work immediately after the Veto yesterday.
Kevin says Bay said she would relax then campaign later. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
43m
Day said she did Xmas, did Memphis, Enzo and Cody one by one. Went to Tyler but didn't go as deep with him. Kevin asked if she followed up after the Ty/Xmas convo. She says no. #BB22

Day says she needs to tell Xmas what votes she doesn't have because between them, Xmas wants Day to stay. #BB22

Kevin asks why is that a secret (That Xmas wants Day to stay). Day says it can't be known. Kevin says make sure all the T's are crossed and I's dotted, then relax. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
42m
Dani talking about BB8 Jen's creative unitard stylings, "legitimately up her butt" - Ian said he remembers watching that as a teenager, thinking "this is pretty good"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
40m
Nicole comes in and joins Day and Kevin in the bathroom. They say they're face masking. Kevin says he has oily skin, Day says dry, Nicole says combination. Day says she should drink more water. #BB22

Nicole says her costume was malfunctioning so they are fixing it right now, that's why she's not in it. She said she didn't even ask them too, they took it. #BB22

Postal hornBay's Tricycle | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
41m
Day tells Kevin she's working & also Dani & Nicole are working for her too. Kevin wonders their incentive.

Day says they want her to align with them. She thinks they're jealous of the relationship Bay has w/ the guys.

Kevin: Who's these guys? What guys?

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
Nicole said she's trying to enjoy the outside before her costume is done with repairs. They say there is a heatwave. Kevin says there must be some fires starting. #BB22

Kevin - If this continues comps will be at night.
Nicole - Unless they spray us with cold water, we'd all be like "Yay!"
Kevin says his OTEV was so hot they got burns on their butts from sliding down. #BB22

Nicole and Day talk about Michelle winning OTEV and them getting Frank out. They say thank goodness. Day said she was hiding pieces since she knew Frank/Bridgette had a stash. #BB22

Day pulls Nicole into the Love Room. Day says she doesn't think she has the votes. She knows she has 4. She doesn't know how close Xmas is with Memphis, and maybe Xmas could sway him. Nicole says she thinks Day will stay. #BB22

Nicole says once the noms are locked, she is not afraid to put in work to help Day stay. She promises Day she will get Day to stay and tell Xmas all the points, tell Cody and Ian, so that'll be 4 and she'll just need 1 more. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
Nicole says that maybe David would even keep Day. She tells Day not to panic. Day says she is starting too. Nicole says Bay is not panicking, so she shouldn't either. #BB22

Nicole wonders if she could convince Xmas to pull Day down and put up a replacement. She says maybe if they convince her that Day doesn't have the votes, but it'll be hard to get Xmas too. #BB22

Nicole says it's harder for her to sneak and pull Xmas to campaign to her in her orange suit, but Day says she will try to get Xmas tonight. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
35m
Nicole to Da'Vonne: "if Kaysar says I'm running this house I'll frickin try to start running this house" and she promised Day she'll stay if veto isn't used

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
Nicole says she won't flip on Day no matter what, even if she is the only vote. Day says she doesn't want to pressure people like Kaysar did.

Day asks if she should tell Xmas her weak points-- like who she does not have voting for her. #BB22

Day says that she doesn't think she would get Tyler.
Nicole agrees Tyler probably won't budge because of him and Bay's history. Day says David -- she recounts their drama. #BB22

Nicole says Ian wants to keep Day because he met her outside, like David knows Bay outside. Nicole jokes she should've gone to more BB events. #BB22

Nicole says David, Cody and Memphis are who Day needs to focus on, while Enzo, David and Tyler are probably more firmly with Bay. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
35m
Nicole says bring up the jury management point for Day to campaign with, cause people love non-bitter juries. #BB22

Day says she knows her comps are not so good, but people may be threatened by her because she is smart and figures things out. Nicole says not to worry about that too much because there are others perceived as smart. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22
Feeds are back.
Bayleigh tells Kevin she has a few confirmations that she has votes. She needs to go back and talk to them.
Kevin says to talk to Tyler and let him know she trusts him.

#BB22
Kevin-Im team I want to win. He says he wants to go far.
Bay says she has enjoyed working with Day but she is also here to win.
Kevin says he doesn't want to be early jury he wants to go to the end.
Bay says Kevin is valuable because he has gone to the end.

#BB22
Kevin says the need to make big, bold moves.
Bay says she isn't afraid to make big moves
Kevin says he doesn't think David is either.
Bay says she needs to talk to Xmas to see where she is at.

#BB22
Kevin tells Bayleigh he wants to give her the same advice he gave Day. Tell Xmas she really understands (act if she needs to) and to give her something concrete to work with.
He says Xmas is not comfortable betraying people.
Bayleigh-unless it's me.

#BB22
Kevin says in his experience getting to the end is not getting caught up in distractions. Unfortunately some of it is true.
Bayleigh-But it doesn't matter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22
Bayleigh says she doesn't want to pressure her so she can keep the noms the same.
Xmas I appreciate that.
Bay-She has to figure out how she's going to stay in the house. She asks her if she has a preference and anything she thinks she needs to do.

#BB22
Xmas starts to talk. STARS.
Feeds come back with her saying as HOH I feel like I've done what I'm required to do gamewise and I leave that up to you and Da'Vonne and the house. She says she doesn't want that decision.
Bayleigh okay.

#BB22
Bayleigh asks Xmas what she thinks is going to happen. She says she has put her personal and game decisions together but moving forward she won't do that anymore.
Xmas says she doesn't know at this point. She says people adore her and has a light that radiates from her.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
19m
Christmas is evading every question Bayleigh asks her. I'm sure Bayleigh's picking up on that. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
21m
#BB22
Xmas gives Bay the advice that sometimes telling people what they already now doesn't give you more than you already have. She says when she went to each person shew would ask what are the holes. And fill them in. She says everyone has seen she is different from her season

Luna @LunaCee73
·
22m
In her effort to not tell Bayleigh the truth, Christmas is just babbling. #bb22

This is just full on management training motivational seminar buzzword caliber nonsense. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 21m #BB22
Xmas-if you feel comfortable working people, strategizing, sometimes you need to take a leap of faith of locking in. Because we never locked in. Does ...Am I upsetting you?
Bay-No i'm just processing. She says she thinks they were on the verge of locking in but didn't.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 21m
massive shmoozefest underway in HOH..
Christmas told Bayleigh she and Da'Vonne are "such like almost like regal women" and "setting a new standard of respectful people in the house"

quite a turnaround from "I'm gonna get shot"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
113° there currently, so the pool's getting some use

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
19m
#BB22
Bayleigh says she knew she offended Xmas when she asked her who her untouchable was. She says it was an attempt to lock in and apparently didn't sit with her the right way.
Xmas-I just feel kind of dumb now.
Bayleigh-no she just thought she was working with someone already

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 17m
Bayleigh- What is the difference between me saying Day is my best friend in this game and I wont touch her, and Nicole saying Ian is her best friend in this game and she wont touch him? Christmas- She never told me that he was her untouchable #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
17m
#BB22
Nicole-Memphis I heard what you said
Memphis-is that when I called your box a boxmuncher.
Cody-Gross stop.
Dani-what does that mean.
Cody-cut the feeds.
Memphis-relax you're a bunch of f prudes.
Enzo-it's a different world.
Cody-hence the videos we need to watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22
Xmas says she thought Ian was alone but then he got caught up with stuff for a few days and you wouldn't do that if you were alone.
Bay-Ian got paranoid about the bullhorn. He was already paired off and when the bullhorn went off and said a different pair he panicked.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
Bayleigh tells Christmas 'pairs are made, alliances are made...and I hope that because of this move that you just made, they bring you into one...or they could have already brought you into one and told you to do this." Grimacing face#bb22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Bayleigh to Christmas- As your friend and as somebody who watches this game very closely, pairs are made, alliances are made. Because of the move you just made, I hope they bring you into one...or they could have already brought you into one and told you to do this #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22
Christmas to herself as she scrolls through the channels-So Ian and Nicole, obviously. Come on now. Final 2 first day, 6 person alliance week one. We got to work together Bay. We got to work together. I know Kevin said something don't believe him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22
Day is making tacos with regular meat and vegan crumbles. Tyler tells her he appreciates it.