TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 06, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
47s
Nicole's slopitard costume will come with a task to advertise SLOPPIES cereal.. so that's something to look forward to

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
19m
Little boys club freaking out again about the women talking without them. Cody says they're just gonna have to win shit from now on. Last week they were complaining the women didn't get along, now they're complaining the women get along #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Kevin and Day talking in the BR. Kevin tells Day to get her head in the game. She says that she's campaigning for her without talking about Bay at all.

Cody, Tyler and Enzo talking in the photo room. Cody says that Memphis is not even in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Enzo- I think Kevin has a power. Cody- I think you have a power. Tell me about it. Enzo- I would f say. Cody- No you wouldnt. Dead ass I think Kevin has one #BB22

Cody- You aint winning HoH. You have no reason to win HoH. Enzo- If it's endurance, I cant win that anyway. Cody- If it's an endurance, I'm going in. Tyler- Me too #BB22

Cody- Bayleigh, last night, said to me "tomorrow it may get crazy". Enzo- It dont matter cause Christmas likes us. Tyler- Bayleigh is going to try and call me out. As long as I keep acting like I dont know, maybe she wont #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
14m
Cody- If I win HoH, I am putting up two people in hope that the veto gets won and used. I will throw him (Ian) up. I am done with him in this game. Tyler- Ian and Nicole are both good with everyone. Enzo- She's the champion and the most comfortable in the house #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Cody says that you need to make sure that you have the votes to BD someone. They don't have the votes to do it this week. Cody says they win the HOH this week and things die down a bit. Enzo leaves the photo room leaving Tyler and Cody talking.

#BB22 Tyler tells Cody he's just not talking to anyone this week.

Cody wonders if there will be HN's again next week. He is worried that another really serious power will come into this game. He says that if you don't win it then ok, you tried.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Tyler- Dani is going to backdoor me this week if she gets the chance. Cody- No shot. Tyler- Yes she is. Cody- If you are going to backdoor somebody, you talk to people and know that you have the votes. You cant just backdoor on a whim. Tyler- Nicole, Ian, Kevin, Da'Vonne #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Tyler is now worried bc he f up! #BB22 Cody will definitely tell Nicole that Tyler knows that Dani/Nicole know what he did & that he’s worried now!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Kevin, David, Ian and Nicole are all chatting in the BR. Kevin is saying that he wants to host a comp and get a punishment because he's never done either.

#BB22 Bay and Christmas in the UL. Bay asks her if she wants to postpone their talk because she knows she's beat. Christmas tells her that she would love that and she's just trying to ground herself right now. They hug and Bay leaves her in the UL.

#BB22 BB calls overhead for Nicole Anthony to go to the DR. NicF yells that she's offended. She goes into the DR and yells "NOOOOOOO" apparently due to whatever her punishment in there is.

#BB22 Tyler, Enzo, Dani and Memphis are all in the kitchen and talking about being excited about getting the BY and possibly alcohol in a little while. Enzo says that they are grown ups and he just wants them to give alcohol already.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Kevin, Day and Bay talking in the Comic Room. They are talking about he comp. Day says that as soon as she saw the comp it brought it back to her last season and she felt the stress of that. Bay says that you can tell your body what to do but it doesn't listen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Bay gets called to the DR for her punishment. She says that Memphis is already making fun of her and she hasn't even gotten it yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
21s
Janelle was a shining star & Franzel is a cereal knock off cereal brand box w a bad wig! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
27s
Bayleigh's tri-athlete: she has 12 hours to go around a track in the backyard, she said she'll be up all night (earlier Dani said 500 laps)

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1302464209289052160

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
41s
Day tells Bay she's going to drink coffee so she can stay up with her all night.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
The track is smaller than expected and the tricycle is bigger, so Bayleigh is happy.

She says if she can't complete the 500 laps within 12 hours, she can't play in POV next week (if she's still there), even if she's HOH. #bb22

*or nominated

It almost might be worth it to NOT finish, since that might give the house an incentive to keep her. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 From conversation with Xmas, Dani and Nicole, it sounds like the veto could have been a racing block competition.

They had to wait for something to add up to 13 before taking off from the block. Bay and Day both had a false start.

#BB22 Nicole says that she kept seeing people get eliminated with false starts and decided to not move from the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21s
#BB22 Bay is in the kitchen crying. Day comes in and asks her what's wrong. She mentions she's been getting angrier & angrier as she does her laps "she disgusts me." Day asks who and Bay says Christmas. She says that the told Christmas that she would never touch her in this game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Dani is trying to hide from the cameras & whisper so low she can't be heard. The next thing we can hear is the "be careful of that (as she points out of the BR). It's everywhere." It seems that they are talking about Kevin. Dani says she doesn't like his new personality

#BB22 Dani tells Nicole "she literally thought they threw it" it seems like they are talking about Christmas. Nicole is disagreeing with Dani and Dani tells her that she's being ridiculous and hanging out with "her" too much. "She's going to pull you back in".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
326 laps complete.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Bay is riding her bike super fast and Day is running with her to keep up. Day is still cheering her on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Nicole seems to change the subject each time Dani tries to talk game. Nicole says that Memphis is asleep and asks Dani to hold the bedroom door open for her again so she can see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15s
#BB22 Nicole walks through the kitchen and says goodnight to everyone but she hasn't been called to the DR yet. Cody says that she will have to get up and put all of her stuff on again before doing her DR. Dani complains about being tired and not having been called yet either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Dani asks Cody who he was least happy to see when he walked in the house. "nobody. Not one person". Cody asks her who her person was and Dani says "NicA'. He's surprised and she says that she told him that already and it's because she ghosted her for her podcast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 All 4 cams on the BY with Bay and Day. Bay tells Day that she will love their new place. Day can't wait to see it.

#BB22 Cody and Dani talking in the kitchen again. Dani says that she was talking to Enzo earlier and she told him that she knows he has a power and that he slipped and said yeah and then changed the subject. Cody says that Enxo should be telling him about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.05am... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·2m

Bayleigh passed 400 laps, just 100 to go

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Cody says he'd rather Day go this week, Dani counters with 'Bay would be a better bet to beat Janelle' in the off chance there's a pre-jury battleback.#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Cody tells Dani that if there's a double eviction on Thursday, than it would be like ripping the bandaid to Nicole to get rid of Ian. Dani says Nicole would be sad but she would be fine