TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis says if Day stays that someone has to take the lead to nurture that relationship with her.
Xmas - We also have to think about jury. This is the last one before jury.
Memphis - Bay has said to take her out before jury.

#BB22 Memphis- Who is gonna be the most clear minded person to vote?
Nicole - Day. She didn't like me and voted for me. She was not bitter. She's not an emotional voter. She respects the game.
Memphis - I don't think that's how anyone should vote. It should be gameplay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- You cant get distracted by Tyler's shit, you cant get distracted by Dani's shit. I know you miss Swaggy and are ready to go home. Go home with the cheque. The beauty of it is you dont need it. The money shouldnt be a concern. The bigger picture is #BB22

Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- You have got work to do. I still believe it's in the cards for one of us. If there is a Battle Back, I am taking heads off. I have cried, I have had my pity party #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis says Day's unemotional jury voting is a point in her direction. Nicole says that they will take Xmas' opinion into account though if she wants to go one way more than another because she's already done so much for them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
59m
Dani is coming off like a jealous GF LOL Cody protecting Tyler more is really bothering her!
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Cody- You are not expendable to me. Dani- I literally go in there and call you my BB BFF. I tell you everything. Cody- You said to me "if somebody says my name, I'm putting them on the block". Dani- From my perspective I saw you were protecting him (Tyler) more than me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
59m
cam changes

Ian to Nicole: ...Anxious bc it's been tense. And my blood pressure was elevated, so at 3:40am I just said that's it..I'm going to the medic. I felt like I was on the verge of being....

feed cuts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and Pschrfhd, it also depends what browser you use for twitter, I now use Chrome. I used to use IE but some change that either IE or Twitter did made the tweets copy very oddly. So there is that as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Ian to Nicole- It was a mix of being anxious, cause it has been tense, and then my blood pressure was elevated. At 3:40 AM I said I'm going to the medic #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mom of Three, I still haven't come across a tweet with all the winners/losers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·
1h
Memphis definitely clocked Dani and Nicole (I think) bypassing taking prizes over the veto during POV. His annoyance with them makes me laugh.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Technically, Nicole's is a punishment but she wanted it because it's another stupid costume for her to get cutesy airtime.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
2h
The women: Let's work together!
Also the women: Even though we have all the power for the 1st time all game, we should evict another woman this week.

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Enzo says Da'Vonne only has Kevin.
Dani says she said she doesn't even know if David will vote for her.
Enzo says he's with whatever the others want to do.

#BB22
Dani asks if he thinks Bayleigh will do better in a battle back against Janelle.
Enzo says yes.

#BB22
Dani-Do you have a power?
Enzo-yeahhhh, did they..no
Dani-You just said yeah
Enzo-no I didn't
Dani says he can't convince her otherwise.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22
Enzo-Ian's on his way out. He's all f*cked up. He says he's (Enzo) is going for HOH.
Dani says she thinks Kevin has one.
Enzo says he thinks Ian does and that's why he's so nervous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Dani to Enzo- You know that's all I care about in this house is Core Four. Everything else is secondary or dont care at all #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 58m
#BB22
Enzo says Ian was panicked when he told him they may try to back door someone. He went right up to the HOH.
Dani says he just saw Dr. H and then Enzo ruins it.

#BB22
Enzo-I can't wait until Monday when the feeds are down.
Dani-Turn off the feeds and give us alcohol

#BB22
Enzo and Dani are saying new school is so different than old school. Old school used to be about game and if you do something for your game people take it personal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RESULTS .... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 2h
final? veto results
-Christmas won veto
-Da'Vonne $5,000
-Nicole 'slopitard' costume
-Dani slop pass
-Bayleigh punishment/task of some sort
-Ian did not play

Bayleigh has to ride a tricycle around a track 500 times? per Dani convo with Enzo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 56m
#BB22
Enzo says he though Cody got a power because "he was like an animal".
Dani-Cody sucks lately.
Enzo-We just need Cody to win HOH so we don't get blood on our hands.
Dani says she thinks this week is a double.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Dani to Enzo- I think Christmas is kind of butt hurt cause she didnt want to have to take it from them (Bayleigh/Da'Vonne). She wanted me or Nicole to. She didnt tell me I had to do something so I did whatever. I saw Da'Vonne get the have-not pass and was like I want that #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22
This BR crew talking about a possible all winner season.
Day says that may be hard because some may not want to come back.
Ian says Dr. Will wouldn't.
Day says how about a Second Change for Second Placers.
Ian-Anything that gets Daniele Reyes on my screen again.

#BB22
Christmas says Kevin went to the third podium and didn't say anything and he didn't have anything in his hands because she felt them.
Tyler Do you think he knows that was you.
Christmas-I denied it.

#BB22
Christmas says she reassured Cody, Memphis and Nicole that they need to trust each other. She says if we gun for all the HOHs, vetos and other comps we can make it to the end.
Tyler agrees.
Xmas says Enzo and Ian are friendlies. Kevin needs to go.
Tyler-he's not a friendly

#BB22
Christmas tells Tyler Kevin thinks he's loosely working with her and Enzo. She says they can control him.
Tyler says that's good. He says he's good with Cody and he's good with Enzo.

#BB22
Christmas tells Tyler she's built a rapport with David because she told him stuff the first week and apologized for talking sh*t about him. She thinks she's coming out of this HOH pretty good.
Tyler agrees.
Xmas says only Kevin and whoever stays.

#BB22
Christmas tells Tyler she wants Bayleigh out because she's a better physical competitor and Da'Vonne shows when the pressure is on she got shook. "Like I thrive"
Tyler says he thinks she's right.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#TeamF*TylerUglyWig DAVONNE/KAYSAR STAN #BB22
@SweetBBfan
·
53m
So next week Day/David/Kevin according to Cody. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VOMinorities
·
54m
Christmas said she prefers Bay to leave. Tyler agrees and says he thinks they can get everyone on board with that. He says they have to make sure whoever stays this week can’t win hoh next week and that the person who stays will be “the next duo” with Kevin #bb22

#BB22
Tyler says after the comp Da'Vonne said she wants to campaign and she knows "Bayleigh is your number one girl her". He wonder why.
Xmas-At least she didn't think it was me.
Christmas tells Tyler not to tell them who he's voting for because she wants to leverage it.

#BB22
Xmas says she told her that Tyler was the one that told her that Dani was coming for her.
Tyler-I knew that was coming.
Xmas-frankly, I don't give a (e) that you did that. You didn't lie about me.
Tyler-I didn't do it.
Xmas says Dani believes it.

#BB22
Xmas is telling Tyler about her conversation with Bayleigh about her conversation with Kaysar. She told Dani they're coming for you. She says she told her that if one of them got HOH and possibly Kevin one of the three of them would go home. She says possibly Ian too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
This is our current view of the feeds: Some of the houseguests are cooking dinner in the kitchen and some of the house is in the bedrooms just hanging out. #BB22

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1302412175395500033

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
The camera switches to the key room. Nicole, Cody, Ian and Dani enters. Nicole is talking about her punishment. She said she hopes she doesn't have to eat the slop. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
5m
Xmas re Kevin: F him! I'm gonna put him on a stake next week!

Then, after a brief pause, she adds, "I can't talk like that, I forget I'm being recorded."

TOO LATE!

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Christmas- I think that Bayleigh going is the best move. Dani- This is what I was thinking too. If one of the pre-jurors were to come back, if we sent out Bayleigh, she would be a bigger threat to beat Janelle if it was a competition. Da'Vonne would never win #BB22

Christmas- The thing about Da'Vonne, when that pressure is on... Dani- She cracks so hard. There is no reason for her to never have won a competition. Christmas- There is no reason for her to have a false start on that...and Bayleigh. You both have false starts? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
59s
family dinner night, Christmas's idea, everyone but Enzo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53s
#BB22 Cameras follow Day around the house, she tells the camera: "I might have a shot. I'm gonna fight my *** off"