TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Xmas - About options.
Day - I got you. I'm following you. Let's play.
Day leaves the HOH.

Dani to Nicole - this game is crazy because a lot of it is sticking your neck out on the line, but how far to save other people.

#BB22 Nicole - That's why I don't have a lot of people I stick my neck out for. Dani - I know, you're smart. Every time I've ever played this game, I'm like everyone is coming after me. So I'm always worried about saving myself.

#BB22 Dani - I've never played where it's like so and so is coming after my person or this week so and so is coming after my alliance and this season, that's all I've ever done. Nicole - No I know. I got you. I would have been pissed.

Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
6m
So I'm watching last night - Day telling Kevin she won't pick him for POV b/c she doesn't want to give him that responsibility. She'll only pick him if he throws it. Kevin seems insulted. She says, "I didn't think you'd save me." Kevin now making it all me me me. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Bay and Memphis are chatting in the LR about real life things.

In the BR, Nicole just did a make-up tutorial for Dani, Christmas, and Day. They continue to chat about make-up and hair.

#BB22 The girls in the BR are discussing the order of the nom speeches on eviction night. Nicole thinks they leave the person who will do the longer, more controversial speech for last.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Dr. WILL KIRBY

If you could pick just one former @CBSBigBrother houseguest to enter the game right now to play this season who would it be? And what would you want me to name my new alliance when I arrived?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole says she and Victor are picky about their podcast guests. Says she is wondering if Victor is thinking he should have the evicted HGs on, but it would be so awkward - she uses Kaysar as an example.

#BB22 Nicole is in the shower shaving her legs w/just shaving cream - no water. Dani, Bay, and Memphis freak out on her.

Dani- You're hurting me! I'm feeling that.
Nicole- You guys are so boujie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis thinks they will play POV before 12pm b/c they got woken up so early. Nicole agrees, unless there are elaborate costumes. Bay says they make costumes "to order" after they know who is playing.

#BB22 Memphis says he hasn't done Mornings w/Memphis since Kaysar left.

#BB22 Bay has joined Christmas in the HOH room. They are looking at her pictures and talking about Christmas' son.

Memphis, Nicole and Dani are talking about the POV in the BR. Memphis- I'm glad you guys are playing...and I'm not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis and Nicole are talking about prizes work on game show. Memphis says he didn't take the car he won on season 10 b/c the guy who owned it didn't know anything about it - he wasn't comfortable not knowing its condition. Says he took the cash value of it instead.

#BB22 Nicole/Christmas talking in the HOH.
Xmas- You said something last night about keeping both girls in the house. What did you mean by that?
Nicole- I’ll be honest, I want to keep Day in the house. I don’t think I can ever trust Bayleigh.

#BB22 Nicole- And I think w/the Dani, Tyler, Bayleigh stuff…
Xmas- That stuff stressed me out!
Nicole- And it’s really stressing Dani out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Nicole asks if Xmas wants her to win veto, so they have options or if she wants her to throw veto.

Xmas: Can you throw it without throwing it? If Dani wins it..let her be the disrupter.
Nicole: I don't think she wants to win it either. I need Day to win it.
Nicole doesn't want Bay to win veto. She doesn't trust her at all.

Nicole tells Xmas that them, Day & Dani could do some work in the house.

Xmas worries about having shattered Day's trust. Nicole says absolutely not & without Bay they have Day.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas- Memphis can’t compete. Do we just bring him along for a vote? We can’t control him. If we did talk about keeping them (Bay/Day) what would that look like? I wish there was another option. If one of them wins it and pulls themself off, who is the option?
Nicole- Kevin?

#BB22 Xmas- If they win it and pull themselves off then that’s not on us and we can still get out one of their numbers. But the whole point of putting both of them up there was to get one of them out.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Nicole tells Christmas that they need Da’Vonne to stay bc if the noms stay the boys have the votes to get Bayleigh out! Christmas will wrath if they go against her & next time she wins HOH she’ll go after anyone who went against her! #BB22

Nicole also told Christmas that she can’t BD Tyler bc he’s not after them & they can let Dani handle that! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole- I would like to see me, you, Day and Dani have something, but I think if Day is up there she goes. I think the boys have control and they would want Bayl to stay. Xmas- I don’t think so b/c she’s an emotional player.

Nicole- Michelle was an emotional player and the guys kept her around for that.

#BB22 Nicole- Dani thinks Day would go too. Xmas- If I tell them what to do. Nicole- They won’t listen. Xmas- Then I will wrath. I will figure out who led the campaign and put them up the next time I have power.

#BB22 Xmas- We have respected every HOH’s wishes. If they go against what I ask them to do then I’m just a shield for them.

#BB22 Nicole- How do you feel? Xmas- I am conflicted. We made this commitment week 1 and when I’m locked in, I’m locked in. I’m disturbed about what’s going on w/Tyler. He doesn’t trust Dani.

#BB22 Nicole- Tyler thinks Dani was playing everyone. I get where he is coming from. He did a stupid move, but I understand that he didn’t trust her b/c of what he thought. Xmas- She also mentioned my name to Janelle week 1. Nicole- Who did? Xmas- Dani did.

#BB22 Xmas says she talked to Dani about mentioning her (Xmas) name to Janelle. Says Dani said nothing - didn’t deny it or apologize and own it. Xmas says it happened before they made their alliance so she isn’t mad that Dani did it, but shes upset that Dani didn’t own up to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Cam returns.

Xmas: 5 years of getting dragged through the mud.
Nicole: He got America's favorite & he's still acting like he got dragged.

#bb22

Xmas wonders what's going on w/ Ian.
Nicole says he's having anxiety. He feels like he's too close to everyone.

Xmas doesn't feel that's accurate. Nicole guesses maybe he did something they didn't know about. He threw her utb.

Xmas says he threw that comp.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
56m
Confirmed, Kevin will be the replacement nom if Bay or Day wins Veto. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22 Nicole- I don’t think you should do the dirty work of getting Tyler out b/c he’s not coming for me or you. Xmas- Let Dani do it. Nicole- If you backdoor him, our whole alliance is broken.

#BB22 Nicole- Do you want me to try and win this thing and then we have options or throw it? It puts me in a weird spot too. Xmas- Can you throw it w/out throwing it? Let Dani win it so she can be the destructive one

#BB22 Nicole- I need Da’Vonne to win it - I can’t have Bayleigh win it. I don’t trust her at all. I just think that me, you, Day and Dani can do some work in this house. Xmas- Do you think I have shattered Day’s trust. Nicole- Absolutely not. You made it more of a Bayleigh thing.

#BB22 Christmas and Nic are still in the HOH bathroom talking. Nic is going to find Dani and tell her to try to gun for this one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 Flash back 10:38am bbt Enzo and Bay in the love lounge. Bay says she is ready to go. Knows Enzo is her friend and Kevin is Day's friend. Enzo saying that if one of Bay/Day wins they can see if a really big move can be made this week.

#BB22 Enzo is now up in the HOH. He asks Christmas if she is ready to win. Christmas apologizes for losing her stuff.. Enzo says he want her to win and keep noms the same. They both believe Kevin got a power.

#BB22 Christmas says she want Day out. she likes her but she needs her out. She says Kevin was shook after the nom.

#BB22 Flash back 10:39am bbt. Enzo says worst case scenario of noms staying, Enzo is voting for Bay. Bay says "she" told Bay that Cody and Enzo did not have a part of it and to not worry about "her" being mad at Enzo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22 David, Christmas and Dani are in the BR just talking. They all want the veto to start. While Ezno, Bay and Memphis are in the LR. Enzo is working out.

ValTwo hearts @valerie_galery
·
29m
Enzo said Ian may not be able to play in the comp and they’re checking his blood pressure in the DR upstairs #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Bay is explaining that Julie pre tapes some stuff and is a big fan. Enzo asks if she watched the feeds and Bay says yes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
48m
If that ends up being the case please cancel the show.
Quote Tweet

Kailyne
@kailyne_vs
· 57m
Christmas is winning this season. David or Kevin is getting second place. Calling it now. I don’t want any of this to happen but it’s “all stars” and it’s 2020 when we can’t have nice things. Face with rolling eyes #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 The feeds have NOT yet returned. We are still waiting for the HG to finish competing in the POV.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Dipo have you seen any spoilers on Twitter I haven’t seen any 😢

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Been checking also, Mom_of... nothing yet.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Feeds back can’t see what happened

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I would love to know your method for pulling Tweets over.

I've figured out how to copy and paste links, and the text in a tweet, but haven't figured out how you get yours in the format you have.

There must be a trick you could share.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, I edit them by usually taking out the extra spaces that twitter adds when I copy. For example.

Chris Franjola
@ChrisFranjola
·
2h
It's so hot in Los Angeles that Ellen let her writing staff come inside. #Ellen

I would backspace at the @ sign and then when it is lined up properly add a space, then backspace to pull the 2h up with the period, sometimes I move all of that up to the same line.

If there are several tweets from the same person I only copy the header for the first one, then just add the content until I get to a different tweeter, then start again. When I am tired, or my thumb is hurting I just copy and paste only editing the red-dot words.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.31pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Bay, Day, and Kevin in the LR.

Bay - I don't know if she could possibly have a power, so we don't need to say too much 'we need to get the powers out'. That will red flag her. So nothing about we want to flush them out, just if there are she may want to flush them out

#BB22 Day - So we are gonna get a party Monday. Bay - I LOVE that. So excited. It's gonna be lit. Day - Who else get's nominated and gets a party? Bay - Only us, the Queens.

#BB22 Memphis, Cody, Xmas and Nicole in the HOH.
Memphis - So what's the plan?
Cody goes over what he told Xmas earlier.
Xmas - As each week goes on, we kinda come together more.

Memphis asks if Ian or David win HOH, can they control who goes on the block?

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne- Maybe one of us are supposed to go so that the other one can be in the background. Bayleigh- 100% but that's not what I want. Da'Vonne- It's not the ideal situation #BB22

Da'Vonne- You are definitely more like in this house than I am. Bayleigh- I just had the opposite conversation with myself in my head. You have Nicole, Nicole has Ian, you have Dani, Kevin, there is no way Tyler is voting to keep me #BB22

Memphis- As far as competitors, they are even to me. Nicole- Da'Vonne has played three seasons and never won a competition. Bayleigh was on The Challenge and made it to the finals. Cody- The Challenge are different competitions. Da'Vonne won some #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Xmas - The talk isn't getting to us as much anymore. The comps is what we need to look at cause we can't control that. Memphis - If I line them both up as competitors, they are even. Nicole - Day has played 3 seasons and has never won a comp.

#BB22 Nicole - and Bay was on The Challenge and made it to the Finals. Cody - The Challenge is different. Day has won comps on The Challenge. Bay has won comps in this house and Day hasn't.

#BB22 Memphis - That's crazy cause I saw her on the last HOH and she was crushing it. Cody - But then it's like any day, anybody could so it's always a gamble.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Day and Bay are giving each other a pep talk. Day tells Bay that if people are talking to her about Bay in these talks around the house, that she is going to tell her all about it before she leaves. Bay - Ok cause I know I ain't said sh&t about you.