TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 05, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unicorn face Koala Krystal Koala Unicorn face
@lalalalickit
·
1m
Dani to Nicole - My power is trash. He told me and I just started crying. I have the power for the current HOH to play again for the next 3 Thursdays.

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Cody joking about his DR saying what could you see? Nothing.
Enzo I don't want to talk about it I lost.
Kevin just concentrate on HOHs
Enzo I'll flush it out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45s
#BB22
Enzo says this house is getting crazy with people crying.
Kevin says he doesn't know what's going on and he "low key doesn't care"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Christmas/Tyler broke up - Christmas interrupted Day/Dani/Nicole Tyler-bashing session to announce the new round of pre-nom meetings - Nicole went first, and told Christmas it's Tyler pitting the women against each other .. which Nicole just triple-pinkyswore not to tell

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Nicole-They want you to back door Tyler because he's pitting them against each other.
Xmas-I can't breathe
Nicole says the asked her if she could say something. She said their friends but she wouldn't listen to something random like that.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Nicole- I will take second. Cody- There is no way that I would beat you but, <bleep> it, whatever. I never thought I was going to beat Derrick either. Nicole- I will gladly give you the win, I swear to God #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 8m
Bayleigh to Da'Vonne- I said why would you choose me and Day over Ian and Nicole or Cody and Nicole or the other pairs? I said cause you want to work with them over us, dont you? She is like "we have never worked together. We just shared information" #BB22

Good grief.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
3h
Dani makes it clear she hates Tyler and now she’s worried how involved Cody and Enzo are! #Bb22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Day tells dani that she is glad that they talked.
Dani tells Nicole and Day that he kept saying how horrible this was playing with bad players.
Dani tells them she just wants to have fun there and that she hates him now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
3h
So according to this convo... effectively Dani is saying that Derrick DID NOT put her in any preseason alliance. #bb22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 3h
#BB22
Dani-"I wish I was like Derrick and Dan . They're like scumbags and don't care. I'm like turning on somebody and crying about it in the DR."
She says she's worried about Cody because he said Derrick coached him before and he's trying to play a Derrick game.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicA speculating on the Powers from the BB Basement:

... Welp, now imagine being IN that house where you most likely WON'T find-out who has it and those exact suspicions just build & build & BUILD... THAT, my friends, is how you end up driving yourself crazy... like that girl @strongislandnicole did... she was a mess.
11:11 PM · Sep 4, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/Strongislandni2/status/1302097020363116545?s=20

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
7m
Doing some BB flashback. If there was an International Whining Sport of competitive whiners, Kevin and Dani would be the top seeds. I’m listening to Kevin whine to Day and it’s BRUTAL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.47am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 FB 7:48 Dani/Cody BR

D" Can I ask you 1 question? Did you know Tyler was throwing me under the bus?"

C- "Um ya, I didn't know what to do. If I say anything to you then you will freak out.

D- "OK"

C-- "I knew where it was coming from. And I was really p*ssed at him. I
Dani Cody cont.
Dani- Were you going to tell me, ever?
Cody- Ya I was planning on it, I just didn't know. I didn't want it to be a huge blow up. Inevitably it was, that is how the world works"
Dani- Ya but I am not going to blow up on anyone"
C- "I know. Because of everything going on.
And then the whole thing made me feel like it was and they (Day/Bay) were flipping on you and me. So I was really p*ssed. I just didn't want you to get upset. And then it all unfolded in the worst way

D- Alright

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
48m
Powers were handed out, nominations took place, and the girls started to compare notes on Tyler. Recap: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-22/day-31-recap.html #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
· 14h
Day & Bay are on the block.

Day: You outside of Jason... *starts crying*
Bay: Oh my gosh. Emotional moment.
Day: ...nobody in here has ever had me like this.
Bay: I know why. Because I love you & you're a freakin' Queen.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 FB 7:31am Cam 3/4

Christmas/Memphis
C- "Veto today. God I hope you are not picked"
M- "You said yesterday you hoped I was picked. You said" you were going to pick me"
C- "I need a whipping boy for 5 mins"
M- You got it. Whatever you like Christmas. Master"

Both laughing

#BB22 FB cont
C-Madam
M-Don't get me started. It is too early
C- Then shut up
M- Proper Madam? Ok
C- You are breathing too loud
M- You are getting me excited some. Keep it under control. damn it. We have 50 days left in here.
C- What about Shut up do you not understand?

#BB22 FB cont.

M- Yes Ma'am
C- Madam Christmas
M- That has a ring to it
C- What is this house doing. We totally have to get rid of Kevin next.

Talk turns to noises in the kitchen/ David joins and about not being able to sleep in

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
50m
Janelle, Kaysar and Da'Vonne lead our favorite houseguest poll.
Vote here: http://bigbrotherdaily.com
View results: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-22/houseguest-rankings.html #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Nicole and Dani are talking about how they don't understand why Tyler would turn on Dani when she cooks for him. They say he's an idiot.
Nicole - He didn't have say the other stuff about 'I'll back door her'. He could have just come to you.

#BB22 Dani - And then he said the other stuff about her being erratic and biting her cheek and stuff. You were there for that right? Nicole - That was a game move and personal cause he was trying to deflect.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Dani- Tyler is a piece of crap. Nicole- You cook for him, you hang out with him, you genuinely like him. I'm confused why he would betray you. Dani- Stupid idiot #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1m
POV Players-Christmas, Bayleigh, Da’Vonne, Dani, Nicole & Ian #BB22

David hosting his first comp!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
21m
Dani told Da’Vonne that she will throw the comp to her if she can! Dani tells her the truth that Bay is the target but if she stays up Day will go bc she doesnt have the votes! #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
21m
Dani- If I can throw it to you, I will throw it to you. I feel like with Christmas, obviously Bayleigh is the target but if you are sitting there I dont know if you have the votes. Da'Vonne- I dont. Dani- I feel like we have got to get you off of there #BB22

Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
20m
Day has a hard uphill battle with her alliance. It really sucks for her. Bay can't control her emotions and Kevin is so selfish and insecure that everything has to be about him. I feel bad for Day working with these knuckleheads. She handles them well, but geez. Can't be easy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
21m
Da'Vonne- What is Cody saying? She has Cody's vote 100%. Dani- I swear to you we havent brought it up. There has been a little bit of tension between Cody and I #BB22

Dani- Does Kevin have a power? Da'Vonne- No. Dani- I feel like he does. He changed a lot yesterday. I figured if he had a power, maybe we could figure something out. Da'Vonne- He told me that he doesnt have one #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
19m
Nicole tells Dani that if Bayleigh leaves 'the Tyler situation will be diffused a little bit, you won't have to worry about that blowing up every day'. #bb22

(In other words, if Bayleigh's not there they don't have to worry about her finding out the truth) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Day and Dani talking in the HOH

Dani - This is just too much.
Day - So I pick you.
Dani - If I can throw it to you, I'll throw it to you.

#BB22 Day - But he didn't say anything about us being on the block? Dani - Nothing. Day - What is Cody saying? Cause I know she has Cody's vote 100%. Dani - I swear we haven't brought it up. There's been tension between Cody and I.

#BB22 Dani - We were talking about random crap last night but didn't even talk game. Day - What is Nic gonna do? She gunning for it, or is she gonna throw it? Dani - She wants to play for it so she can take you down if she can convince Xmas. Don't repeat this even to Bay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
20m
The HoH just told one of her nominees that the ideal situation is that she wins the veto.

"Win that (e) veto so we can put someone that is more deserving up there".

I...what? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Christmas to Da'Vonne- I love both of you. I want to see you play this game. There has been a lot of things that have been bubbled up that popped off in the last 24 hours that put some different light on this game for me #BB22

Christmas to Da'Vonne- I meant what I said here. Play hard, win that (e) veto, so we can put somebody that is more deserving to be up there #BB22

Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
16m
Still watching this convo from last night... Annd Bay just yelled at Kevin b/c yadda yadda yadda and she won't ever bow down to anyone. No one ever asked her to! Not one person. She leaves the room and Kevin goes, "Umm I was raised by a black man."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Day and Dani in the HOH.
Day - What about Ian? Dani - Does he have a power? Day - No what he's telling me, he doesn't have anything. Dani - I feel like he does. He's acting very different.

#BB22 Day - How did I end up on the block, Dani? I didn't understand her speech. That's why I asked for clarification. Like you put me on the block because of a convo you had with Bay? Dani - I don't know. She was crying a lot yesterday.

#BB22 Dani - She must just be trying to cut that because she sees you and Bay are tight and that's a threat. It's obv. she wants her gone over you. Day - I don't think so. She talks game with Bay. Me and her don't talk game. Dani - Really. Day - Kevin will vote for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Xmas and Day in the HOH.

Day asks Xmas if she has her support because people will be looking to her.
Xmas - Truly I pray that 1 of you get the Veto and then we have to have a continued convo. I love both of you. I want to see you play this game.

#BB22 Xmas to Day - I know that yesterday was terrible for you. I know that it was terrible for Bay. I feel terrible that I conducted that. It was my decision and I take responsibility. Do I need to be more specific?

#BB22 Day - No, I told you when it came to matters of the HOH, unless it's a need to know basis, that ignorance is bliss. You told me what I need to know.
Xmas - I told Bay that if Veto is won, that I would like to have a convo about...
Day - Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok.