TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 04, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much, Keldogg!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
"All hope is lost but you gotta tune in anyways ...."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
#BB22in280
Xmas HoH
Basement Twist underway currently
Nominations Today
Bayleigh Davonne likely noms
POV Comp Saturday
Bayleigh and Davonne seem to be in danger - but 3 powers will be won today so things might change.
#bb22

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Back

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
looks like things blew up- Bay and Dani apparently got into a fight....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glowing star (ROXY) #bb22
@ButFirstRoxy
·
38m
HG have been in the basement for 4 hours?! Eyes #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.30pm ... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
17m
Bayleigh is breaking down, in the toilet, Da'Vonne is comforting her

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 16m
#BB22
Bay is now completely crying in the bathroom stall, being consoled by Day. “You can’t carry that weight” says Day. Kevin comes in, but decides not to knock on the stall door.

#BB22
Cody is in HOH room with what sounds like Christmas. Talks about how brutal fans are to family members of players.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
15m
Enzo is "this close to (e) just snapping, yo."

Woman shrugging#bb22

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
@hamsterwatch

the only comp clues I've gotten are there was goo, and a voice saying INTERGALACTIC POWER, and Nicole lost her pants .. sounds like that dark room one they did once or twice before

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 16m
Ian- I'm almost at a point where I dont even care anymore. Enzo- That's where I'm at. Now with these powers, I dont give a (e) anymore. Ian- Total crapshoot. Enzo- (e) it. I'm (e) done. Ian- Yep #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 15m
Feeds have been back the HMs competed and they’re gradually calling people to the DR! Christmas/Cody/Memphis joke that they’ve been told that they have the power! #BB22

· 15m
#BB22
Ian is with Enzo in photos bedroom. Ian says he’s done with this game. They agree that “with these (e) powers” the game has changed. Enzo says he’s close to snapping. Feeds cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 17m
Enzo- I've got to talk to this one (Dani) cause she's upset at me. I have (e) had it. I'm this close to (e) snapping. Ian- Same #BB22

Enzo to Ian- I should be with my kids right now and I'm dealing with babysitting people in this (e) house, cause people get outplayed and start crying and shit #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 14m
Christmas, Memphis & Cody talked about Kevin acting way different, so they assume he could have a power! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 15m
#BB22
Cody, Christmas, & Memphis are in the HOH room, talking about what seems like the new basement room/challenge. Christmas said she was “at the podium when the last one was found. Mine was the same shape…” Cody said he didn’t know where podium was.

Luna @LunaCee73
· 15m
Memphis to Christmas: "Did you talk to Dani? She's still throwing things around." Christmas: "I am not going to approach her until she calms down". Memphis says she's losing it and he doesn't know why. #bb22

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
· 13m
Dani & Enzo now talking. Bay told Dani that three people told her Dani was coming for her but wouldn't say who. So Dani questioned Enzo about it. Enzo's story seems to be that Bay approached them and they told her to talk to Dani about it. #BB22

· 15m
Enzo- Is Dani alright? Nicole- She is still mad at you. Dont say I said that she is mad. She is mad at everyone #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 14m
#BB22
Nicole, Enzo, & Ian are in the photos bedroom. Nicole says Bay is pissed. Enzo leaves. Ian & Nicole mention Dani and Nicole says “I’m not going to get in the middle”. They say Bay is getting desperate and will throw anyone under the bus.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 12m
Dani to Enzo: "I just can't live in like a house with tension"

Luna @LunaCee73
· 12m
Dani says she didn't win a power. Enzo says a lot of things (but I didn't hear an explicit denial?), he thinks Cody got one of them. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 12m
the only comp clues I've gotten are there was goo, and a voice saying INTERGALACTIC POWER, and Nicole lost her pants .. sounds like that dark room one they did once or twice before

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
13m
Kevin is telling Christmas what he thinks is happening. He thinks the Bay/Dani conflict is just a distraction, "when I originally heard the source of it, I thought it was very suspicious." Xmas asks who the source is, Kevin says "not Dani and Bayleigh" #bb22

Kevin says he doesn't think Kaysar was the source, confirms (lol) that Dani/Bayleigh both know who the source was, but they're mad at each other anyway.
Xmas: "That's pretty clear, that helps a lot"
lol #bb22

Use your words, Kevin. WTH are you talking about? #bb22

· 16m
Dani to Enzo- I'm not mad at you. I just cant live in a house with tension #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
12m
Kevin tells Xmas that he doesn't know what her position in the game is, but there are 'people across the board' whose game hinges on making people feel they're indispensable but they're really disposable shields. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22
Enzo & Dani continue talking about Bay. Enzo mentions that Bay thinks the “Slick Six” was over yesterday. Says Bay is desperate. They then talk about the basement comp,& about having to be worried about “3 powers”. Memphis comes in. They laugh about Nicole losing her pants

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
13m
Cody and Tyler talking. They want Bayleigh out this week. God I wish we saw this fight on feeds putting the pieces together is hard when the situation is such a mess. Cody, Enzo, and Tyler are working to cover each other. Tyler will deny anything. #BB22

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
12m
Tyler- Nicole said Ian was about to go home last night. Because Bayleigh was confronting him about making shit up about Nicole coming to them

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Broken heartCody's Love Triangle | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
11m
Tyler: I hope to god Xmas is not feeling bad for Bay now. Everyone made her the victim no matter what...
Cody: Did she do that on your season?
Tyler: She does it on every season. She always wants to be the victim.
Tyler: We need to get her (Bay) out. I'm telling you. She cannot be in jury.

Cody: 100%. The problem is..it's still gonna leak until we clear that out. And then you, Enzo & I..we'll cut Dani right away & then we'll just be chilling. We'll have Memphis.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22
Christmas & Enzo are in the HOH room. Christmas explains that in week 1, Bay would take half the info and tell Day, and that Bay only tells info if it serves her (Bay’s) interest, like telling half a truth. Kevin agrees about Bay.

Day hugs Bay in the bathroom, still consoling a crying Bay. “I’ll just have to re-direct my energy” says Bay.

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
9m
Cody and Tyler still working on how to cover their tracks. They're gonna say they had nothing to do with anything, weren't involved in anything, not a part of it at all. Tyler asked Dani who she told about wanting to target BayDay, Dani the liar said she never told anyone #BB22

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Clip from post-eviction interview of Kaysar explaining his pre-eviction speech to ET Canada:

https://twitter.com/ETCanada/status/1301993143454306304?s=20

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
7m
Day asks Christmas to give her a heads up (if she's going OTB). Christmas says she's not telling anyone anything, but will follow up with everyone afterwards.

Hello, red flag. #bb22

Christmas re HOH: "This is a position of service, not power....I'm here to serve, in a weird way."

Oh good grief. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Christmas- These new twists freak me out. I dont know anybody who has one, and they have never been in the house before. Da'Vonne- It's scary on your HoH cause whatever they are, they probably could potentially mess up #BB22

Da'Vonne to Christmas- You have got to be on alert cause they are going to call us all into DR and then you will have to do noms #BB22

Da'Vonne to Christmas- There is a lot of tension in the house. I dont know who is planting the seed but somebody is definitely planting the seed to Nicole and Dani about me and Bayleigh, and then to me and Bayleigh about Nicole and Dani. We could all be getting played #BB22

Tyler- You have got a team around you. Beyond that, you have got actual people that are your friends too. Dani- I hate sucking at everything. In real life, there is nobody that I dont get along with. It's so hard in here #BB22

Tyler to Dani- Whoever wants to take it personal, they will take it personal but that's on them. Whoever wants to make it personal, that's on them too. Dont let anybody victimize themselves when you are not the aggressor #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Tyler to Dani- I've been through it with the same sort of individual, and I feel like a terrible person to this day cause I believed in it that I was doing something terribly terribly wrong #BB22

Christmas- Wouldnt Kaysar have told Bayleigh that? Wouldnt he have been the source? Da'Vonne- Maybe. Even she wont tell me who the source is #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 24m
Da'Vonne- The security that I have with you being HoH, I hope you have the same security with me. Christmas- Yes ma'am #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
y High voltage sign @loverants_
· 1h
Tyler and Cody calling Bayleigh a professional victim but Nicole has been crying since the day she stepped in that house and they haven’t said shit, (e) them #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
#BB22

I’ll keep an eye on these feeds and let you know when they’re back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
seems feedmasters-at-home finally realized anipals loops were still looping and switched us back to starfishies, but not to feeds