TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 04, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
· 57m
0:05
The disrespect is all yours this season, Dani. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
9m
Im happy Kaysar got to speak his message. I had a roommate in college who was CONVINCED that Muslims “worship the sun!” So it was good to hear him remind us that there is only one God

BUT there should be more than ONE Muslim in 20 years for us to learn that from
#BB22

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 on Twitter:

"so far we've had Keesha's 2nd eviction, Nicole A's 2nd eviction, Janelle's 4th eviction, and Kaysar's 4th eviction.. that's almost a full season's worth if they want to let us go home early"

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Wow smh if this is true what Tyler said

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
37m

Tyler and Christmas. Can't tell them apart

Tyler- You just have to be prepared for the wrath of Bay. So put her up then go to you room and lock the door

Tyler said Bayleigh is gonna take it out on someone and it'll come out on Dani if Christmas runs away like a b*****

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL! Love the Dr. Will tweet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha.... Mike Bloom @AMikeBloomType
· 15h
You can pinpoint the exact moment she disinvites him to her wedding. #BB22

https://twitter.com/AMikeBloomType/status/1301681552204627974

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Peter Brown
@alsopeterbrown
·
10h
We love the Knockout Comp because it exposes alliances and allegiances. Imagine having WEEKLY social tasks that seem fun but actually function to create social chaos in the game and prevent dominant power alliances.

THAT'S CLASSIC BIG BROTHER; IT'S NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.52pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 10h
Da'Vonne- The way you darted up there in celebration... Nicole- I knew you would think that. Da'Vonne- But Nicole, it was. It was more of a "thank God Da'Vonne didnt win". Nicole- I said "oh my God, I would have done that for Day too" #BB22

#BB22 Da'vonne and Nicole are talking in the HN Room.

They are trying to get to the bottom of who is targeting who. Day says she got picked by Cody and then Dani so she wants to know what is happening, especially since Nicole is close with them. Nicole says she has no idea.

Da'Vonne- I had no intentions of picking Dani. That shit hit me like a ton of bricks. That shit caught me off guard. Nicole- I understand. Da'Vonne- Cody just punched me, now you're punching me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 10h
#BB22 Kevin is talking Ian through everything and helping him calm down. Ian says he realizes his mistakes and that he should have just asked people directly not talked behind people's backs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 10h
Nicole to Christmas- Kaysar went to Bayleigh and told Bayleigh that Ian told him that me and Dani are trying to get him to put up Bayleigh and he doesnt want to. There is a little bit of truth in that. I didnt tell him straight up. He's saying Kaysar fabricated #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
As much as i DO appreciate Christmas’ desire to be the cruise director and keep everyone entertained, that speech had “dont take me to the F2 allowing me to do this in front of a jury” written all over it
#BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 10h
Nicole- He (Kaysar) had some personal thing against him (Cody). That kid took a beating tonight. He said his name three times in his speech. Christmas- And I was so mad cause I had such a cool speech. Nicole- Kaysar talked for a very long time. I was like cut him off #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 10h
#BB22 Kevin wants them to do a "hands-in" to get caught up on things. Bayleigh says they can do that, but Kevin needs to stop disassociating from her. She tells him he never comes to her with info, it's always her coming to him. Kevin says he just wants to know what is going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8h
The plan for nominations was discussed, as was the fallout from the knockout style HoH competition. Recap: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-22/day-30-recap.html #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.09am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 8h
#BB22
Nicole is in the HOH bedroom with Christmas. Nicole says she ironed things out with Ian, but that he’s still stressed. Nicole says she trusts Ian still, but trusts Christmas more. Says that Ian’s brain thinks of many scenarios including those that don’t exist.

No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2
· 8h
Christmas talks to Nicole on the reasons she will give to Da'Vonne and Bayleigh for putting them up .. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Potato REALNegative squared latin capital letter potato4sure
@TVtater
·
2h
A very early wake up call today. this mean the feeds are probably gonna be down all day for this basement comp. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 8h
#BB22
Bay & Cody continue talking in the comics bedroom. Day joins them. Day asks Cody why Dani is after her. Cody says he doesn’t know. Cody says he’s close with Enzo 1st, then Tyler. Cody said he “f*cked up” today & looked bad to Day, b/c he looked close to Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 7h
#BB22
Enzo & Christmas are in the HOH room. Christmas says she likes Ian. Enzo says he likes Memphis & talks about his bad back. They notice that Bay was picked many times to play in the HOH comp, which means that something’s up with her.

#BB22
Enzo & Christmas are in the HOH room talking about Tyler. “Tyler plays by the book & that’s why he’s so dangerous. I hope I’m playing the same way” says Christmas. They say Ian threw the HOH comp today. They say he’s got photographic memory & thus threw the comp.

#BB22 Cams switch to the Comic room Enzo telling Bay that Xmas is being like Memphis shes not saying anything other that she already has her names in mind but wont say who. Bay says it will either be Cody And Tyler or her and Day. They say goodnight and bay covers up to sleep

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
·
5h
"There will be a emotional reaction, take out the second one next week and we're good"

https://bit.ly/3jL9bBB #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL...
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
I got some Janey-doll slippers for my birthday!!!!

https://twitter.com/Clio_the_Leo/status/1301895726633492480

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Christmas is rocking the HOH robe while eating breakfast with the gang! She is talking about being a public figure and how it is different when people are watching your life. Dani tells C that "you are very different but in a good way" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Christmas is under the impression that COVID is improving because her bf is planning a trip in November. #bb22

@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Apparently Christmas’ boyfriend revealed in his letter to her that he was planning a trip for them in November. From that, they’re now assuming that the Rona has gone away #sigh
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Dani is telling Kevin how they have all grown up and are adults now. She says the older they get the less drama they want to deal with.She also explains how 23 year olds create a lot of the drama. #bb22

Memphis and crew at the island are talking about the non have not announcement, the possibility of America giving out punishments, and the upcoming double eviction. #bb22

Christmas and David talking about playing the game and David seeing what others see. David says he has to remember that during the rough times. He tells Xmas about his time last season and how he will react to his first season win! #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 We are on animal feeds. Look how adorable. Xmas was called to the DR right before they cut, could be an explanation for BB Basement power.

What do you guys think the power is?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Can somebody PLEASE bring over the three tweets from Britney Haynes? She has done reenactments of three of the shows. I have tears running down my face from the last one. I'd do it, but I don't know how.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1301929988187455489

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1301932571434135552

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1301933226559242243