TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.47pm ... Luna @LunaCee73
· 1h
So...in the past day or two, has Tyler stolen Enzo from Cody, and Ian from Nicole?? #bb22

Not to mention somehow getting his nemesis (Dani) to go around telling people they need to work with Tyler. Rolling on the floor laughing#bb22

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Dani: I gave her half my chicken nuggets.
Tyler: She gets feisty over her chicken nuggets. Gotta be careful.
Xmas: Are you fighting w/ Bay today?
Dani: No!
Tyler: I was just telling you bc I know when she's getting annoyed w/ the little things. #NuggetGate #bb22

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Would she lie after the banner said she was a liar? Now that's some straight-up All Star thinking right there... /sarcasm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Tyler- We never got a chance to compare notes. Ian- I know. Let's just do something real quick. I feel like with what happened the other day outside, we have to look out for each other. Tyler- We have to. As long as we can call it the insurance policy. Ian- That's good #BB22

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck · 1h
Tyler wanted to compare notes with Ian, Ian says they have to look out for each other after the yeller. Ian and Tyler shook hands, calling it The Insurance Policy. Tyler says people are starting to turn on each other which is good for Tyler and Ian #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73 · 1h
Christmas tells Dani that she doesn't know why, but 'they' believe that Dani is playing both sides. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB22 Dani and Christmas are checking in - they say there's still a problem with Bayleigh and does it still have to do with the vegan chicken nuggets. Dani thinks she's Bays target, but doesn't understand why? Xmas says if B/D win HOH Dani is going up.

#BB22 Christmas tells Dani that B/D think Dani is double dipping. Dani doesn't get what that means. Nic joins them - they say they're concerned because Bay is still upstairs. Nic leaves - Dani tells Xmas she wants to make Bay a HN. They have to win HOH tonight.

#BB22 Dani fills Cody in on the fact that Bay/Day/David and possibly Kevin will put the two of them up if they win HOH tonight - so they have to win.

Luna @LunaCee73 · 1h
I was only half listening, but it seemed like Christmas and Dani agreed that David would target Dani, that the idea was put in his head by Kaysar. Dani thinks that's "just bad gameplay, bad sportsmanship." #bb22

Dani's telling Cody that Kaysar's telling people that the two of them are playing both sides of the house, so now everyone he told that to would put them up, so they need to win HOH. #bb22

Christmas is telling Ian that Kaysar's letting everyone know what he knows, or thinks he knows, so people are getting worked up about that. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
58m
Dani- Kaysar is saying you and I are leading everyone and double dipping in everything in the house. Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Kevin and David...they are all going to put you and I up. Cody- Oh well #BB22

Dani- It's us waiting around for them (Bayleigh/Da'Vonne) to flip on us. Enzo- Nothing ever gets said in meetings. Dani- She (Bayleigh) told me she didnt want Memphis gone and then in our meeting she said Memphis. You're just lying #BB22

Dani- Tyler said he thinks David would put up Cody and Tyler. I dont know if that's true but he is not going to put up Da'Vonne and Bayleigh. Enzo- He was in all our shit and all of a sudden he's not. Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Kevin and Dave have something #BB22

Nicole- Everyone knows not to say your name to me cause I wont put you up, so no I'm not. I would never do anything like that, and no I havent heard your name. Da'Vonne- I havent heard your name aside from people talking about whatever whatever. Nicole- Good #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne- I see you doing your thing. Play your game as long as we have these moments. Nicole- Exactly. I am literally trying to do nothing right now cause I feel like I cant play. After everything that has happened so far, I cant do anything #BB22

Nicole- I just want to keep that open communication with you, be as honest as possible, and tell you everything that you want to know. Da'Vonne- Because of what we're establishing, if there was some foolishness going on behind the scenes, my feelings would be hurt #BB22

Nicole- I would ask for your input. If I were to get it, we would have a serious talk. Da'Vonne- I dont want to win HoH and I kind of think I dont need to. Nicole- I dont feel safe but I dont have anybody that's like "I'm coming after you". I'm not going to not try #BB22

Nicole- If I win, you and I have a meeting tonight. I would take Ian's input too. Da'Vonne- I dont feel like I'm gunning for it but if I get it, great. Nicole- You're good #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
55m
Earlier Tyler & Ian had a quick chat, After what happened the other day(yeller) they agree they need to look out for each other! Tyler told Ian as long as they can call themselves “The Insurance Policy” Ian-That’s good! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.12pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Nicole- I just want to keep that open communication with you, be as honest as possible, and tell you everything that you want to know. Da'Vonne- Because of what we're establishing, if there was some foolishness going on behind the scenes, my feelings would be hurt #BB22

Nicole- Everyone knows not to say your name to me cause I wont put you up, so no I'm not. I would never do anything like that, and no I havent heard your name. Da'Vonne- I havent heard your name aside from people talking about whatever whatever. Nicole- Good #BB22

Nicole told Da'Vonne she feels like she "can't play, can't do anything, after everything that's happened" .. they agreed they're both cool with each other (for now)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Cody is now filling in Nic about what Kaysar is saying - he thinks Ian is playing both sides. Memphis says "Ian? He's a POS, I don't care. He just floating around". Nic tells them he back stabbed everyone in his season. They all agree that Ian gives nothing.

#BB22 Nic: Omg .. Ian even asked me to throw the HOH to him. Maybe it's made up?
Cody tells her Bay thought it was weird that Ian pulled her aside - Nic says Ian has to go, it makes sense because DR makes her talk about protecting him all the time.

#BB22 Cody tells Nic that the other side is going after Nic/Cody/Dani. Nic plans to ask Ian-to make him panic, that way he'll have to stick to Nic. C doesn't think that's a pre HOH convo.
Nic: Ian is an idiot, I'm so mad at him.
Cody says Ian has jumped to #1 on the target list.

#BB22 Nic says it weirded her out that Ian wanted Nic to throw the HOH so bad. Cody says it's all part of it, it's not like he's doing anything crazy. Cody tells Nic that Tyler is for himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
51m
Nicole says Tyler's 'not with us anymore'. Cody says he never thought Tyler was with them, that he was always going to do what was best for himself. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
52m
Nicole- Ian has got to go. He is playing me hardcore. Cody- I literally told you that he did this to Britney. Nicole- I know. I'm over him. Da'Vonne has turned against me already. Cody- I think it may be turning against Dani, you and me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Tyler is telling Kaysar that he's voting for Christmas to stay. Kaysar says he knows that - and Tyler knows how he feels about him. Kaysar says he has the whole house figured out - Ty tells him to blow up the house tonight. They both say they love each other.

#BB22 Dani asks Kev that if he heard her name being thrown around, will Kev tell her? He says he will. Dani tells him that she thinks Kaysar is going around the house saying her name, which doesn't make sense because they've never talked game.

#BB22 Kev thinks maybe people are just trying to plant seeds in her head. Dani says that's not happening - she's just trying to chill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
46m
adoptable anipals 2.17pm until after the show, possibly until after the west coast show again.. hope not

catch up the morning, and the week leading up to this eviction at http://Hamsterwatch.com #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
46m
Feeds cut right when, Nicole makes Christmas swear she doesnt tell anyone, then reveals the Ian info! #BB22 While Dani asked Kev if he’d tell her if her name was being thrown around, bc Kaysar is going to people(telling them to target her)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
26m
Bay is a total flop... most of them are to be honest
Quote Tweet

Kalena Lindsey
@kalena141
· 45m
Replying to @aolthoff6 and @EvelDick
Ian told Kaysar his plan, Kaysar told Bay/day so they knew not to target him, and they were safe with him. Bay then told Cody/Enzo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO....
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
4m
gloved & face-shielded staffer caught on feeds earlier, exchanging something in pantry #Gooftally
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1301649109451853824

EARTHDOGBB @EARTHD0GBB
·
2m
Tyler is in alliance with him now

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Prob exchanging batteries,looks like the spot they keep them.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Dr. WILL KIRBY
@DrWillKirby
If this season of @CBSBigBrother was immediately canceled and you could choose between having this exact same cast start the season all over OR have me play with 15 completely random people....

....what would you suggest I wear on the first night?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Jokers has shots of BB Basement on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1301689480223612929?s=20

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Dr Will

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB
@EARTHD0GBB
·
34m
Christmas thinks she actually " won "that HOH #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
#BB22 The BB basement, for the first time ever, one comp played completely in the dark, will award THREE houseguests new game changing powers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
Sunday show - BB Basement, one comp played in the dark will award three new game-changing powers
Weds - veto show, new powers could change everything
Thurs - live vote & eviction

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
36m
Shit is going to go down! Slick Six is done! And with Cody targeting Day in the comp & Dani also doing it! The bullshitting is over! #BB22 But what will a Christmas HOH bring us! Who will she listen to more Tyler or Nicole? And will Day/Bay reveal the slick six to Christmas?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DEADSKULL
@deadskulltweets
·
34m
why’s everyone so afraid to play this (e) game.. #bb22