TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 02, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 after brief stars we switch to kevin still chatting to the cams in the Love RM. and Tyler and Christmas in the living Rm
Tyler asks Christmas what she has been up to she tells him scheming.

#BB22 Ian is up and chatting with Dani and Christmas a min in the comic RM Ian tells them this is his first interaction of the day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seems like some scheming / problems may have occurred this morning so I have scrolled back into twitter and here goes.

11.16am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Kevin is in the Love Rm for his chat to his husband on the feeds. He says that he has to get close to Christmas but worries that christmas would tell Enzo.

#BB22 Kevin says he has to win HOH next week.
If Cody, Tyler, Nicole, Enzo or Memphis win HOH next that he is going to have to try and figure out how to survive. The feeds keep switching to stars and back. He is going to ask Kaysar to put in a good word to Memphis

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin to himself- Christmas would be our muscle, David would be our muscle, Ian would be our strategist, Bayleigh, Day and myself would be information gatherers. But what that would do is that would make them have Cody, Tyler, Nicole, Enzo #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 1h
Feeds return to Kevin.

Kevin: That would be the only way I could control the vote & bring these people together. Xmas would be our muscle. David would be our muscle. Ian would be our strategist.

Kevin wants to somehow pull Tyler over through Bay & Day. He planted the seed with Tyler to let him know there could be a sub-alliance.

"If Cody, Nicole, Tyler, Enzo or even Memphis. If any of those 5 people win HOH I'm gonna have to figure out how to survive after wk."
Kevin hopes Memphis doesn't win HOH. He plans to talk to Memphis today & plant the seed of how he respects how he's playing the game. He'll talk to Kaysar to see if he can put a good word in for him w/ Memphis. Eyes

He asked Ian to put a good word in for him w/ Nicole.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kevin to self/us: "here's what I really think of these houseguests..."
I won't list them all but 9/2 11.23am if you want to flashback

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- Tyler might be receptive cause he is a smart player. If we could somehow pull Tyler over, through Da'Vonne and Bayleigh maybe... #BB22

Crystal ballKevin's Intuition | SMEG | #BB22Crystal ball
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Kevin shares what he really thinks of the HGs.

Day: The only one he has a F2 with. She's the friend he always wished he had. She's smart & they have the same sense of humor. They're both survivalists. Intro-extrovert. He senses she's not honest w/ him all the time. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 In the comic RM Dani and Christmas are whispering . Dani says they know that they are the next pair. Christmas says yeah. That she doesn't want her to know that she shares her information. &the personasked her who her plus 1 is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- Here is what I really think about these people. Da'Vonne is the only one right now that I have a Final 2 with. I should probably make more final deals at some point. She is like a friend that I always wished I had. She is funny, she is smart #BB22

Kevin- I also am a little concerned about her (Da'Vonne). She is not being totally honest with me, and I sense that. I like Bayleigh. She also is the type of person that makes me laugh. She really reminds me of my cousin #BB22

Kevin- David. I really like David too. I can tell he is a really genuine person. I think he is wanting to fit in. He literally got exiled on his original experience #BB22

Kevin- I really like Ian. He is the dork that I wish I had on my season. He is a true nerd, like an actual nerd, and I love it. He is awkward AF #BB22

Kevin- Dani is the cool ass girl in high school that is friends with the nerds. She is the cheerleader that would still hang out with me #BB22

Kevin- Nicole F is smart. She is so smart and she knows how to hide it, and that scares me. Immense control over managing her image #BB22

Kevin- I feel like Cody is the life of parties in every day life. This guy is gorgeous, charming, smart, athletic. Enzo is such a unique person. Out of the entire cast, he is the most unique person I have ever met. He is very Jersey...I think. I have never been to Jersey #BB22

Kevin- Christmas is the person that surprised me the most. For some reason I thought she was this mild mannered motherly type. She seems to be this retired rockstar #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Dani says that that is a weird thing to ask. Christmas says that she didn't answer the question. and that with that question she knows that she is gunning for HOH.

#BB22 Christmas tells Dani if Bay gets it that one of them for sure is going up.

#BB22 Dani and Christmas ask Cody if he got some beers last night that he looks hungover.
He says are you kidding that he wished.

#BB22 Christmas tells Dani that she got them to increase her antidepressants.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
55m
Nicole's telling Cody that she begged Christmas to tell Dani not to throw the HOH, and that was before Nicole even found out about the Tyler thing.

Or something, hellifiknow. They're talking about a bunch of stuff that happened last night while feeds were down. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22 Dani and Christmas continue whispering in the Comic RM on cams 1 & 2
on cams 3 & 4 Cody and Nic F are in the Bathroom
Nic F tells Cody that Christmas does not like Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
58m
Sounds like last night Cody let Nicole know that Dani is in hot water. They both agree that she did this to herself. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
57m
Enzo was called to the DR, and now Nicole is worried that there's going to be a twist 'because they wanted us to all be awake'. #bb22

"If we didn't have trust in each other, we'd already not trust each other." Face without mouth

Words of wisdom from Nicole. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
56m
So sounds like Cody has informed Nicole about Dani, Tyler wanting her out, and possibly that he threw her UTB to Da’Vonne(last one not 100% sure) #BB22 Question is will Nicole tell anything to Dani!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22
Nic F and Cody conv
Cody says that she is doing to much and that he would still trust her if she didn't run and tell everyone stuff. Cody tells Nic that Dani told him that there are people playing both sides. He says Dani is trying to help but does to much.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
56m
I have no idea what's going on in the house, but if/when Christmas tells Tyler that word has gotten around that he wants Dani out, I wonder who he'll be most mad at. My guess is Cody. #bb22

It would be funny to see Nicole's reaction if Tyler won HOH and put up Cody and Dani. Doubly so if Nicole was chosen to play for POV.
#RandomSpeculation #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB22 after brief stars we switch to kevin still chatting to the cams in the Love RM. and Tyler and Christmas in the living Rm
Tyler asks Christmas what she has been up to she tells him scheming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Luna @LunaCee73
·
51m
'I told her like, cuz I was like, and then she said like, because like....'

All I got out of that was that Cody told somebody something. Woman shrugging#bb22

I swear I'm actually listening to this conversation, but I have NO IDEA what they're talking about. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Cody and Enzo in HoH.

Enzo- We've got this gimp (Memphis) walking around. You're going home too. I like him but why are we all stressed out and this guy has got a broken back and is going to bed every night at 10:00?

#BB22 Cody was called to the DR.

#BB22 Current view of the feeds. Casual conversations on all cameras.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.14pm... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 43m
Christmas said she "got them" to increase her anti-depressants .. so there's that

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22 Bay tells Day that if she wins HoH, she is going to put Christmas and Nicole up together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahahahah ....
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
41m
Seems we missed a lot of stuff on the feeds last night that are now leaving holes we’re having to guess at

So could the next triflin ass ho who wants to shut the feeds down by yelling over the wall just not? Thanks
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.20pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 41m
#BB22 Current view.

Kitchen is mostly quiet.

Dani and Kevin in photo room. Dani wants to know if Kevin is trying for HoH. Kevin says he is. Dani says some people are throwing it but she is gunning for it hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran · 43m
Sounds like Bay has somehow caught on that Christmas might be snaking her? I think we missed a lot last night.

She says if she wins HOH, she's putting up Christmas & Nicole with a plan to backdoor Dani. #BB22

Yep, Enzo is definitely still team Tyler and is sketched out by Cody trying to protect Dani. But he says again he thinks Cody will come back around eventually. #BB22

So I think they had a Slick Six meeting without Dani last night where they solidified they're gunning for her. Cody's been trying to do damage control. Enzo says Tyler is definitely with it. Cody will have to deal with it. #BB22

One quick rule of thumb for Enzo (in my opinion). If he's being genuine, he can't stop talking. If he's just placating someone, he actually lets them talk. 😂 #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44m
#BB22 Dani and Kevin

They both agree feel like something wonky is going on but aren't saying what is wonky.
K-This is not Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
D- No it's not.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
44m
Kevin- Have you heard anything wonky around you? About you in general? Dani- Not directly. Why, have you? Kevin- Not directly. Dani- About me though? Kevin- Not directly. Dani- What was it? Kevin- No. I feel like there is wonkiness going on. Dani- I feel like there is #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
#BB22 Dani and Kevin

Dani says she is nervous. She feels cool with people but that is not enough.
Kevin says he doesn't want to be a pawn, he would be low key irritated.

K-Do you think Nicole know that I am obsessed with her.
Dani-I don't think she knows.

Kevin says he will talk with Nicole. Dani says he should bc in this house, if your not constantly saying something... Kevin says you have to reaffirm it.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
43m
Dani- I feel cool with people but that's not enough. Kevin- That's not enough. Dani- I dont want you to be the pawn that goes up there and eventually goes home. Kevin- And I dont want to be the pawn #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
#BB22 Day and Kevin in BR

Kevin says that he talked to Dani and there is nothing there.
Day wants to know why. Kevin says it's intuition.
Day-Did my name come up?
Kevin-Not at all.

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
·
40m
Enzo: Once Dani gets out of this house, and Day, then we will be so much closer to Bayleigh.

Cody: If she throws my name under the bus-f*** that, there ain’t no f***ing close to Bayleigh.

#BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 39m
#BB22 Dani and Memphis in photo room.

They both agree that they have to go for HoH. Dani feels really nervous. Memphis thinks these next two weeks are when they have to be really nervous.

#BB22 Bay wants to check in with Enzo.
Enzo says Dani want to have a slick 6 meeting today.

#BB22 Enzo and Bay

E- How do you think the meeting was yesterday without Dani? At least people know what the (e) is going on.
B- I was happy.
E- If you win HoH, we make the move. You know Tyler is with it.
B- We're on the same page.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 38m
Memphis- We have to win. Dani- This week and next week, if we dont win, two of us are going to go up there #BB22

Enzo- I'm scared if Ian wins it. Bayleigh- That's terrifying. Enzo- He knows what's going on in the whole (e) house but we dont know where his head is at #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
anxiety, tension, gossip, and 'what we need to do' all around feels more like a Thursday with the show looming, than a Wednesday.. they're going to spin themselves out and be exhausted at this rate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.45pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22 Enzo and Bay
They go over theories of what the HoH comp could be when Day comes in.
Day says she hates them all.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
32m
Enzo thinks the HOH might be a knockout comp because "this house is too cute right now." #bb22

Enzo, Bayleigh and Day agree that they're 'with it' when it comes to targeting Dani, Enzo adds Tyler definitely is, and Cody 'better be with it'. #bb22