TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 02, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13h
#BB22 Memphis is up and walking, Cody and Tyler tell him he almost looks back to normal. Cody asks if he's wearing a back brace? Memphis says it's the deep massage work he's getting.

#BB22 Day tells Bay about her chat with Kaysar, and how he told her it better not be the three who follow him out the door, and that she needs to start playing. She responded by telling him she is playing, she just doesn't tell him what she knows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13h
#BB22 Ian and Kevin talking on the hammock. Ian tells Kevin that they are going to work together and compare notes.

Ian- She (Christmas) thinks that she has access to the core too. Kevin- Everybody thinks that they have access. Ian- Kaysar and Janelle were the distraction like Brendon and Rachel were except they couldnt win the comps. There is only a core of two people #BB22

#BB22 Enzo talking to Day and Bay about the next HOH being a tough one. They're also speculating about a battle back. They also say they need to get Dani out so she can't poison the jury.

#BB22 Ian thinks that Enzo is outside the core alliance and is hanging on to" shreds of safety". He thinks Cody and Nicole are the core of all alliances.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Ian- Everyone thinks that they are tight. Bayleigh- Who actually is? Ian- Exactly. I dont know what your nomination set would have been. I'm hoping it would not have included me. Bayleigh- No #BB22

Bayleigh- How do you take a swing at that though? Ian- That's the thing. We all heard what we heard (feeds cut) #BB22

Bayleigh- We will chat later. I like to gather information and then sort it out in my head. Ian- Sounds good. Bayleigh- Thank you. We'll talk soon #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 Ian- That 4 you named. Who do you think are kind of running it? Bay- Are we thinking the same thing? Ian- Lets say it at the same time. 1, 2, 3...

Ian says Cody, Bay says Dani. Feeds cut to stars again.

#BB22 Bay/Ian convo is over. David is talking with Christmas about overcoming statistics in the game. Says he is happy each time he overcomes one.

#BB22 Bay/Ian again. Bay thinks they have the same idea on who the nucleolus are. Ian says its like an octopus where the head is the main group. Tells her his theory on Janelle/Kaysar being the big distraction of the season, while everyone else thinks they are tight together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Ian tells Kevin that they can't bring everything out in the open b/c they have a lot to lose..."but you know who can? Kaysar. He can just blow sh*t up!" Kevin agrees, but says Kaysar doesn't have much credit so people might not believe him.

#BB22 Kevin says he thinks if the trends continue next week that David will be on the block and he (Kevin) would be next to him. Ian agrees w/David, but he is unsure about Kevin. Ian says Cody just looked at him weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22 Ian and Kevin discuss the hammock and when it changed from metal frame to wood frame. They agree that it is their favorite part of the house. Kevin "It's iconic."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Current view of the feeds. Casual conversations on all cams.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
29m
Bay is shocked to learn Kevin's 40.

Bay: What? You're the same age as Kaysar? What? Kaysar, do you know he's older than you? He's turning 41 this month. Wow. I never would've guessed it. Ever.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Nicole started to tell a story of her experience with a ghost and production told her to put her microphone on. She put the mic on and restarted her story.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
36s
I missed most of the story, but from what I did catch, Nicole believes in ghosts because a person or an animal once broke into her house?? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Kevin's annoyed with Bayleigh now for 'trying to devalue' him in a 'flippery' manner after he brought her some info (that I wasn't paying attention to) and she said he was the 3rd person to tell her that. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
49s
Bay: Ian was talking to me heavy this morning.

Bay tells Day that Ian asked her how she felt about everything that's going on. He told her he'd been thinking some things. There's a group of people. They agreed they're on the same page.

Day: Wow.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56s
#BB22 Bay tells Day that Kevin wants to know if Kaysar will blow sh*t up on his way out the house.

Bay says that her and Kevin both agree that it's a very follow the leader season and they can't let that happen. They want to talk more later.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Kaysar says David doesn't want to see what is going on bc he wants to be with the cool kids. Bay thinks it is just acceptance and it doesn't have anything to do with the game.

#BB22 Kaysar thinks that David is trying to show that he is loyal to Dani and her group.

Kaysar says he told Day that Dani is the most dangerous person in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
#BB22
Christmas is figuring out what to eat for lunch. David and Nicole are having casual talk in the backyard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
37m
Cody: We are in trouble. The jig is up.
Nicole: Do you think we can recover?
Cody: Never fully.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha...
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
36m
I wish the L.A. Jetpack guy flew over the BB house, took David & dropped him in the Love Island house where he belongs. Face with rolling eyes #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22

Enzo and Cody are in the storage room. Cody says he played dumb when Day confronted him about what Tyler said about Dani trying to ger her out. Cody said he put on a surprised face when Day was telling him this information.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22
Bay and Day are in the love room talking about one of the girls who are trying to get them to explode. Day says they do not deserve for them to explode.

Unsure who they are tlaking about because they have not said a name.

#BB22
Bay discusses with Day a conversation she had with Kevin. Kevin was asking personal questions about her past before her husband as well as hitting on her husband. She finds it very disrespectful and does not want to discuss that on TV. She thinks he is doing it on purpose

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22
Tuna with potato chips crumbs for lunch!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Lots of spider talk in the BY - Kev says if they add spiders to a comp, he's killing them. He's sorry, but no. He's fine with the snakes though - Day is not. Tyler tells them about his comp in S20 that had the snakes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
4m
Cody paranoid that Dani knows about the Tyler going to Da’Vonne and Tyler saying Cody/Enzo knew about it. But Dani is talking about her fixing things after Slick Six talk in front of Nicole when Tyler didn’t know she knew about it! #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 44m
Dani to Nicole- I was like "I talked to Tyler for an hour and a half and squashed everything". Cody goes "what? I didnt tell you to talk to Tyler". I'm not doing anything you ever tell me to do. He walked off all annoyed. Dont you dare talk to me like that #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Day and Kevin are talking about his chat with David - he says there was nothing interesting to tell. Day tells him it's easy to have her bible near her when talking to Kev, since she's telling the truth. She tells him to watch it for her, and runs to talk to Ian.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Cody- Dani is all bent on "you, Enzo and us need to come up with a story in case Bayleigh blows up the Slick Six". Enzo- "I dont know what you are talking about". That's it #BB22

Cody to Enzo- I'm about to win it and then we are going to sit in a room..."Bayleigh, who were you going to tell Christmas is the two people playing the whole house?" #BB22

6m
Cody- I'm going to turn to Tyler and be like "and you, you (e) us, so what do you have to say about yourself?". Enzo- Go eat hummus. I'll throw tofu at you. Be a man, eat some (e) meat #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Cody to Enzo- I said to Nicole "watch how you are talking to Dani, cause everything you say she runs around and tells people" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 In the HOH Cody and Enzo are on cams 1 & 2 Cody is telling Enzo how they called him to the Dr and snipped him. the feeds keep switching off and on from stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.56 am .... hahahahahahahahahaha ... Luna @LunaCee73 · 18m
Annnd we're back to starfish. Kevin was talking to himself on one feed, and Enzo was yelling at his own crotch on the other. #bb22