TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 01, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
7m
TV Ratings from last night

"Big Brother took a slight hit for CBS: Its 0.9 in adults 18-49 and 3.82 million viewers is down from 1.0 and 4.12 million a week ago.
Love Island posted a modest 0.3 and 1.47 million viewers"

This season is the worst rated season for BB ever...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
Bayleigh’s telling Enzo about the showmances on bb21

“There was Holly and Michie. Analise and Jack, Kat and like three people…”
Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyesSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyesSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Memphis- She (Christmas) doesnt need to campaign at all. She has five votes. Dani- I know but it will still look bad. She still should campaign to the other people so that she doesnt look too safe #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
6m
Christmas is going to eventually use this against Enzo even though she volunteered, just like she cast an extremely salty jury vote after telling both Josh and Paul to take each other to the finals.
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 7m
#BB22 In the bathroom Kevin asks Xmas how she feels. She says she has gotten some verbal reassurance. She tells him she did was surprised to be nominated. She said she was also not surprised bc of how close her and Kaysar are. (Reminder she volunteered to Enzo to be the renom).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57s
#BB22
Ian & Dani are in the hammock. They say that #BB is different b/c you don’t get to watch it & comment on it after, like other reality shows. Tyler is here, mentions Love Island & hearing about rumors that BB would be filmed in Fiji this year.Tyler says this is his last BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole’s angry juice:

https://twitter.com/bbscreenshots/status/1300632309088096257

😂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://screenrant.com/big-brother-kaysar-wife-haseena-defends-bayleigh-swaggy/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22
Nicole & Christmas are in the bathroom. Nicole says she “cried hard, like a fricking baby” (she just came out of the DR). Tyler has left the hammock. Dani says “I think Nicole wants Bayleigh”. Ian & Dani are “fine” with this. They say David would go after Memphis.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22
Ian & Dani are in the hammock. Dani says people use David as a scapegoat. Ian agrees, & says David says weird things. They say it’s good to get out a pair before jury. Dani says if she got HOH, she wouldn’t know who to put up next to Bayleigh, maybe a pawn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Bayleigh and Enzo agree that this game is getting dirty and it will only get worse. Subject changes to Enzo's kids and whether or not they'll be physically going back to school.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
19s
Ian promised his vote to Christmas, and said this was the earliest in the week that he's done that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Tyler tells Cody and David to look into one of the mirrors - you can see all the way to the back wall.

Cody/David: whoa!

BB: Stop that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Dani- I hope she (Bayleigh) doesnt throw my name out there. I would be pissed. Nicole- But wouldnt you at least like to know? Dani- Hell yeah #BB22

Nicole to Dani- We need Bayleigh to give that info to Christmas. That's all we need (to get Cody to want Bayleigh out over Da'Vonne). I know it's about Cody. I know in my gut 100% #BB22

Dani- How about I wont say anything period. Nicole- Do not. Dani- But I will say at some point in this game they (Bayleigh/Da'Vonne) might try to expose our alliance, and if that ever happens that all of us deny it. Nicole- That's fine. Just wait a day #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
6m
My first shout out on the bb feeds! #BB22
Quote Tweet

Tooms
@Tooms_BB
· 20m
Ian: It's like a bug with 5 legs coming off of it, that Cody/Nicole in the core of every one, the head of the spider. I'm pretty sure we figured out the alliance map...those ones that they make on Twitter, razorskate or whatever.

Narrator: They have not.

@89razorskate20 #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ribbon 𝒩𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾 Ribbon
@Dirtylittlethot
·
5m
So the wall yeller really got Ian to not trust Nicole anymore, amazing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 David- I kind of wish I could be watching this for the first time instead of being in it

#BB22 David to Ian- Christmas being put up as the pawn was such a solid choice

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
23m
Ian to Kevin- Nicole was told to round up the girls and me. Cody was told to round up the boys. Enzo thinks he's in Brigade 2 cause that appeals to him. The core is two. Cody and Coco. This is what Derrick was doing preseason was setting them up for success (feeds cut) #BB22

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me to David: I wish you were at home, watching, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, who is Coco?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Lexie—Nicole is Coco. Her nickname is Coconut/coconuts (she has a shirt with it on it.).
Now that she’s with Victor, they have a podcast called “Coco Caliente” where they interview guests, most of whom are former BB houseguests. So it was really disheartening to see her and Dani cracking up about both of them ghosting Nicole A’s repeated attempts to have them as guests on her/Eric’s podcast, since she surely KNOWS HOW IT FEELS to be dissed by someone you’re trying to book as a guest, esp a fellow alumni of BB!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.55pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 14h #BB22
Nicole & Dani are by hammock. Dani says that most people want Day gone first over Bay. Dani says it benefits Cody to have Day gone first. Nicole says they need Bay to give info to Christmas, says Bay gives too much info to Christmas though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
14h
Multiple musical notes 'we are bored, so bored, it's boring, we're bored'

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
14h
Dani- I think I'll get the boys together as long as you are okay with this. I trust them enough to not say anything. The Slick Six boys. Nicole- I dont trust Tyler to tell him. He is too close to Bayleigh. Dani- He is not. Nicole- Yeah he is #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14h
#BB22
Nicole & Dani are by hammock. Dani says she talked to Tyler today asking awkwardly “did you not know that Nicole knew about the Slick Six”? They laugh. “Communication is hard in this house” says Nicole. Dani says: "Poor Enzo doesn't know about The Committee".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14h
#BB22 Dani jokes that the twist this year is Memphis being Nic's granddaughter. They can't believe that Dani is only a couple of years younger, and that Christmas is older than him.

#BB22 Ian and Nic are chilling on the hammock.. Nic asks who Ian thinks is playing the best game? He says that's subjective. Christmas joins them and the convo breaks up.

#BB22 Bayleigh and Enzo agree that this game is getting dirty and it will only get worse. Subject changes to Enzo's kids and whether or not they'll be physically going back to school.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
14h
Gramps keeps getting injured.
GIF (Memphis sitting down)

Cody’s Empty Threats
@khalisha_t
· 14h
Gramps hobbled to a chair, sat down, and bumped his head on the mirror frame. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14h
#BB22 Bayleigh tells Memphis about the comp prep/punishment where BB keeps them up all night and they have to remember what's been said or seen. He's not looking forward to it.

#BB22 Cody asks Tyler if Ty knew Day got Enzo?Ty says he warned Enzo about it. He tells Cody that yes he told Day about Dani going after her - Cody says Day ran up to Enzo afterwards. Cody doesn't understand why Day is fact checking, he'll just lie. Ty tells him to tell the truth

#BB22 Tyler says it's annoying that Day fact checks. (e) her, (e) them. I don't trust any of them. Cody worries Day will go back to Dani, but says they'll pin it back on Day if need be.