TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 31, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Enzo and Nicole talking in the SR. Enzo tells her that he already talked to Christmas and she has agreed to go up but no one knows.

Enzo is looking in the SR for liquor. There is none.

#BB22 Cody says he's loyal to Dani, Enzo, Nic and then Tyler, but he feels most secure with Memphis and Christmas. Dani agrees, it's because the two trust them without question. She wishes Day and Bay were the same so they could work together, but it isn't happening.

#BB22 Enzo, Nicole and Kevin are chatting in the photo room. Enzo is over the responsibilities of the HOH. He says he's never winning an HOH again ever. Nicole says that she's the most loyal and honest people ever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Cody asks Dani what happens if Bay wins, puts up Memphis and Nic and wants Nic out? Dani says they'll make their talking points stick so Memphis goes.

Cody: you and I, I feel like.. everytime I think about it I get so (e) mad about today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
Kaysar told Ian the only renom options are Da'Vonne, Christmas, Bayleigh or David, and if it's any of those three "sassy women, who are strong minded" it will blow up the house and draw a line .. Ian asked if he thinks he has a chance against any of them? he said "only David"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Kaysar tells Enzo that he needs to think about the pecking order and where he's at. "you're not the only game in town". Enzo says he knows and that he doesn't trust anyone at all. Kaysar tells him that he's a free agent since Janelle left and Enzo can pick him up.

#BB22 Enzo asks Kaysar what he wants him to do for him right now. Kaysar says that he needs to put up a replacement nom but doesn't want to give a name. Enzo tells him that he's the target of the whole house "I won't bullsh*t you". Enzo tells him that he won't manipulate him.

#BB22 Enzo tells Kaysar that he's open to hearing everything. Kaysar tells him he can be an ace in his back pocket and he knows that he's a dead man walking. Kaysar says that he can listen to people and keep Enzo's name out of peoples mouths.

#BB22 Enzo keeps telling Kaysar that it's out of his hands at this point and Kaysar keeps trying to get him to realize he still has the re-nom to do. Enzo wants to stay friends with everyone in the house.

#BB22 Kaysar says that all the girls left have blown up on their seasons and its bound to happen this season. Enzo says he will think about possibly nominating David. Kaysar said he lives by the "you do you" logic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
40s
Kaysar: "I wasn't invited to Nicole's wedding, I don't even know her"
Enzo: "I wasn't either man"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21s
#BB22 Dani is asking Nic if she was acting like she didn't know what was happening? About Christmas? Nic says she kinda knew - Dani says there's a bit of a lack when it comes to communication. Cody wants to know if Day is in the key room with Kaysar.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
BB Wisdom from All Star David.

bb clips + caps
@clips_bb
David: I feel like Janelle made a mistake.
Kaysar: How did she make a mistake?
D: By feeling like a target.
K: Feeling like a target?
D: Yes.
K: What do you mean?
D: We're human beings. If you feel like a target and behave like a target, you become a target. #bb22

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. Great advice.

Classic victim blaming if I ever heard it. Sheesh that guy is unlikable.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That must be why we think of him as an afterthought, a disposable piece of furniture from Ikea... it looks good, but it’s not gonna last long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janelle Pierzina @JanellePierzina
· 1h
Just received my invite. 3k for hotel so Nicole’s reception and hotel stay can basically be comped. Glad I don’t have to go. I hate cheap ass weddings where the go to song is Cotton Eyed Joe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.46pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 2h
Enzo- Look at the board. There is no one to go after anymore but (e) everybody now. Cody- What are you talking about? There's (e) 10 people left and we are three. Enzo- And we are in (e) alliances with everybody #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73 · 2h
Enzo feels Da'Vonne disrespected him, she should have just been happy that he saved her (by winning HOH). "Just be happy, be quiet...you're biting the hand that feeds you." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Angry faceDay's Vivid Dream | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Enzo tells Cody that Day's very smart, but her problem is she sucks at comps, so she can't do anything.

Enzo: And she's just very disrespectful. She just throws anybody under the bus, bc she knows she can't win anything.

Enzo would've ride or died w/ Day, but her talking about the all guy's alliance, showing disrespect when they're protecting her..now he doesn't GAF about her.

Enzo: Imma throw you utb to anyone I can to get you out of the house. All you gotta do is be happy I saved you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Ian and Christmas both saying they went to get to jury.
Christmas-you know if I win HOH you're good.
Ian-same
Christmas says she just wants to remind him.

#BB22
Ian shares his formula of how he would vote for a winner (3 point system based on Survivor Outwit. Outlast, Outplay)

Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
1h
ICYMI - Kevin used the PoV on himself
As expected Enzo named Christmas as the replacement nominee.
Christmas and Kaysar are the final nominees of the week.
Kaysar is the target. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Dani and Christmas are in the backyard discussing votes for this week.

#BB22
Dani to Ian- What did Christmas tell you?
Ian- We were jst talking about Jury voting.

#BB22
Dani to Ian and Nicole: I think im going to like, not today, but whenever he (Kaysar) approaches me, im going to tell him that its clear the house wants you out. im not going to stick my neck out for him. Just say lets have a good week.

#BB22
Christmas and Bayleigh are talking. Bayleigh is reassuring Christmas that she is good this week. She knows how it feels to be backdoored, so if there is any word of that happening, she will tell Christmas

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Kaysar tells David that he can increase his chances of winning by "playing smart, not handing your game over to these...."
David: "IDK, people see what they want to see." #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Bay explains to Christmas that there are one or two people in the house who are friends with most people in the house. If those people were to split up, then maybe there would be more moevment in the house.
Christmas doesnt understand what she is saying.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Tyler- We have got a lot of ammo with Day. Day doesnt know that Dani is telling Nicole about the Slick Six. Enzo- Exactly. I'm disgusted by that. I am shook. Why is Dani so comfortable where she can do shit like this? I cant stand her #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Enzo- If Nicole F or Ian win HoH, who are they going after? Tyler- Not Dani. They wont put up Dani or Day. Cody- Nicole F will put up Bayleigh. I dont want (e) Bayleigh going home. Enzo- I dont either. Tyler- I dont either #BB22

Enzo- I think Bayleigh would be so much stronger without Da'Vonne. More loyal and stronger. Tyler- Bayleigh will be forever our rider. We will have Christmas as our side rider too #BB22

Cody- I feel like Dani can win a competition when she wants to. Tyler- That's why we have to get Dani before she gets us. Enzo- They are ready to (e) make a move. If it's not this week, it's the week after. We have to clip one whether it's Dani or Da'Vonne #BBL

Enzo- We are the three strongest in this house. We have to find a way where we are not killing each other and everyone else is just chilling. Tyler- We dont need to make the move too soon. Dani is probably not going to make it on us next week or the week after, and Day wont #BB22

Enzo- Why is the champions in the best spot right now? Cody- They are not. I'll backdoor Ian if I win HoH. Nicole is like "he is going to be my shield". We dont have shields. Why do you get a (e) shield? Enzo- They won their money yo. Enough. Get the (e) out of here #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Cody- Always have to be careful cause Tyler doesnt know that we have the Core Four with Nicole. I'm pretty tight with Nicole. Enzo- I like Nicole too but she is a winner. She is not winning. Cody- 100%. We are winning. One of us is winning this game #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Kaysar to David: "You guys don't take out those 4 (Tyler/Cody/Nicole/Dani), you guys don't stand a chance, I'll tell you that right now." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Kaysar is talking to David in the backyard. David is telling Kaysar how a twist is going to change the whole house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Ian said one of the trees they can see the tops of just fell over

anti-yeller security wall going up? I kid, I kid

Dipo

04-23-2002

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
I understand why Enzo and Cody get along so well. They both boast and bluster how they're going to make some shit happen, and then they go down the easiest path that has zero resistance. But still (b) the entire time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Ian says that Nicole and Cody told him that in season 16, production had to tell them to wash dishes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar Was Robbed
@BBUpdoots
·
54m
Nicole said "this Ubly law enforcement doesn't pay the bills" Woozy face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
34m
#BB22
Bayleigh-If she messes up our sh*t. Because we're good. Us three.
Enzo-Us three are good.
Bay-asks why Cody hasn't said anything because he knows too.
Enzo says maybe he hasn't had time.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
35m
Enzo- We could have been solid, us six. Bayleigh- We should have went with my pick. I chose Janelle. Everyone else was like "no, Dani". I was like "dont e with her". Janelle would have stayed solid #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Kaysar to Day- There is a core four. Dani, Nicole, Cody, Tyler. I think they are using Enzo.