TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 30, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
Current feeds: Enzo telling Dani that someone bought his Penguin Punishment suit and he found out it was someone he went to high school with. They said they would resell it if he ever went on All Stars.
Christmas in the HOH listening to music.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
#BB22in280 (The Wash Rinse Repeat Edition)
Enzo HoH
Kaysar and Kevin nominated
HN's Tyler Dani Day
Safety Suite over - no new twist.
PoV Competition Saturday
Kaysar is Enzo's target, if POV used Ian likely replacement.
Kayar sees David as someone the women will target.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kind of unbelievable... Tooms @Tooms_BB · 13h
Nicole: I see her wearing Janelle's jacket.
Dani: Oh my god, yes. Like I...you're really gonna tell me she didn't vote to keep her? C'mon.
Nicole: Right...she left her clothes for her.
Dani: I don't think she left em for her. I think she just took em. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
46m
Lol..... as he's been up all morning talking to himself.... #bb22
Quote Tweet

RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
· 1h
Kevin is probably the worst pawn you could pick if you wanted an easy week.

His paranoia kicks in hardcore and just ruffles others feathers and gives them an excuse to question the established plan. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
How does Dani, knowing this fanbase and the world as it is, not protect Bay & Day at all costs?

She’s not a very good librul lol
#BB22
Quote Tweet

felicia
@1018felicia
· 1h
Replying to @Clio_the_Leo
I think everyone’s issue with Dani is her microaggression towards Bay and Day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 17m
#BB22 (hard to hear *no mic) Kaysar - You gonna put me up? David - Were you coming after me? I feel like if you would have beaten me, it would have been me. Least amount of blood on your hands. Kaysar - I don't believe in least amount of blood.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 BB is calling out everyone individually to change their batteries. They are getting creative with the wake up calls. Most of the HGs comply.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.27am... Big Brother Tea @TheBigBroTea \ · 5h
Cody and Dani get into it while talking about Kaysar Eyes

Cody: Don’t look at Enzo. Look at me. I’m talking to you.
#BB22 #BBLF

https://twitter.com/TheBigBroTea/status/1299670069367025665

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
Nicole is convinced that she only has a nasly voice in the DR and “does not sound like that in real life because she does not sound like that on her podcast”

Everyone laughs
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Tyler says there needs to be another game show like BB, last man standing style. Tyler says that he used to like BB a lot, but would like something less psychologically damaging.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Memphis' Spirit Animal | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
16m
Memphis: I stayed up for 3 days once. I started seeing polar bears & shit. Eyes

Kaysar: What were you on?

Memphis: I don't know. You start to hallucinate. Polar bear is my spirit animal. I found that out when I was in a sweat-box in Costa Rica in the jungle.... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
19m
Soooo David wanting to be on Love Island. Is he just a reality (prostitute) wannabe - jumping show to show trying to get famous?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
Kevin said he wasn't told it was all-stars when they first called him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26s
#BB22 David thankful that they don't have to worry about COVID while on the inside. Tyler and Memphis says it is higher stress because they are worried about their loved ones on the outside. Tyler feels like a burden because Angela is taking on any grief being on the outside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Cody tries to scare Tyler in the HOH. Tyler - The camera sold you out.
Cody - Dani was downstairs and Day and Bay were up here. Day is getting on Enzo's nerves like really bad. He was like why was Day screaming for Kaysar to win HOH? He was getting pissed about that.

#BB22 Cody - But we're not trying to piss people off and make them do what we want. Tyler - Right, and it just shows that they have ulterior motives. Cody - 100% and he's (Enzo) noticed that.

#BB22 Cody - Cause now he's (Enzo) pissed about that. He was like 'we're saving these girls'. You with the 1st week, then Tyler with the 3rd week, then me...
Feeds cut for Veto player picks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
48s
#BB22 Feeds are back!

Tyler is picked to play.
Tyler - Don't think I don't know I'm getting backdoored the first time my name isn't picked.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Kaysar says the house wants him out because he'll actually make a move and play. M says they're all playing week by week. K tells him sure, they tell you you're safe this week, but then what happens? It's only a matter of time. You want to go out that way?! It's All Stars!

#BB22 Kaysar plans to play his ass off this week. Socially, game whatever. Memphis says it would be best if Kevin won and David went up beside him. Kaysar thinks the other side is too smart to do that.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder what the 33 previous reply’s were...

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I agree with Janelle. She didn't say anything that wasn't already known.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I personally think it’s disgusting for woman to shame

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Janelle cares about the sex/showmance of any player. I think she cares about Nicole’s LACK OF GAME. TWICE. She laid in bed for 2 seasons, it doesn’t matter if she were alone or with another person, she wasn’t “working” at the game. This season she is much more social and it’s good to see. She only won because most voters were bitter about Paul. Nicole’s previous gameplay was similar to Amanda and McCare, they spent a LOT of time just lying in bed. Nobody talks about whether they were having sex, no shaming, just disappointed in that lazy/selfish behavior.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali look at it this way in season 18 the only time Nicole was nominated was in the final four. Season 18 she had to convince Michelle and Natalie to go after the boys. So personally I think she played a great game. Do I wish she maybe was not in a showman ever with Corey sure, but she was able to win when she needed to and stay off the block

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think she just wasn’t thought of as a threat. She didn’t win much and she was attached to Corey’s side. I’m sure they figured she’d be great to be against at F2, since everyone KNEW how she’d behaved... Paul just didn’t factor in the bitter voters.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali she won 2 HOH’s and 2 Vetos. Though that not seem like a lot it is still respectful

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SpaghettiNicole's Hand Pasta | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
42m
Last night...

Nicole reaches behind Day.

Day: I thought you were trying to hug me. Well look at that.
Nicole: Aww. I'll give you a hug.
Kaysar can hear white noise.

David: You can't hear those frequencies past a certain age you don't hear those type of frequencies. Seriously outside..only Tyler heard.

Kaysar gets called to the DR.

Bay: He said what age? What age?

Kaysar mic drops.
Dani told Day that Nicole put pasta back with her hand, forgetting she wasn't at home. When she caught herself, she was mortified & threw it all out.
#bb22