TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 28, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exploding headEnzo's HOHitis YO | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Enzo thinks it's funny no ones coming forward about the hinky votes. He thinks others think there's a battleback.

David thinks people are trying to sell a story of how someone's playing.

Enzo thinks if Janelle comes back, they'll use it to say they voted for her.

#bb22

Kaysar Was Robbed
@BBUpdoots
·
2m
Bay has joined Enzo. She asks what's on his mind. Enzo asks about the votes. Bay says was one you? Enzo says no. Bay thinks Memphis and David, and that it was a trap. Enzo suggests maybe Kevin. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Bay is in with Enzo - she starts with the vote, she thinks someone was trying to be slick to pin it on her. She thinks that's dumb because she would have had no problem voting to keep Janelle. Enzo tells her he loves her - they f*ck with each other on a human level.

#BB22 Enzo and Bayleigh agree that if the two of them are at the end, they're good with that. Bay tells him whatever he decides as HOH she's down. Enzo loves that - that's how they played on his season, you let the HOH do their thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Nic says it bothers her that Dani is hell bent on getting Ian out - but who is Dani's Ian? Dani walks in - they talk about going to HOH together. She leaves - Cody says D is in the best position in the house. Nic agrees, says she's really good.. then stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
20m
Tyler says Dani pointed out how comfortable Day & Bay were to him first thing in the morning.

He & Enzo agree Dani's trying to get them to target them.

Tyler wonders if they go after Bay/Day first or Dani first bc she fuels the fire.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Dani is in HOH - she tells him that B/D were way too comfortable with E as HOH, and that they were cheering for Kaysar. Dani brings up the votes and says it must be B/D - E doesn't think so, maybe Kevin? Nic joins them. He tells them Kaysar/Kevin will be noms.

#BB22 Enzo tells Tyler that he noticed Bay/Day cheering Kaysar on during the comp - but he loves Bay. T thinks Bay/Day need to go up together, but to keep B. He tells E that Dani woke up this morning and immediately started dropping seeds about B/D.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Enzo, Cody, NicF, and Dani are talking about how to be vague when talking to people about noms.

#BB22 Dani says that Kevin will be mad.
Enzo comments that Kevin has nobody in the house.
Dani says he has Day.
Enzo says she is grabbing leftovers.

Colette Lala @ColetteLala
· 57s
I appreciate Dani trying to get David on the block. I’d love that. I’d like Kaysar to win POV so we can get rid of David once and for all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Enzo is telling everyone to hide in the bathroom bc they are thinking of way not to look weird being in the room together. They decided to eat snacks and invite Kevin and Day into the room.

Enzo starts talking to Kevin and stars.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Janelle is back out in our world

Katk

08-23-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Janelle at LAX Starbucks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick· 31m
Just off the phone with @JanellePierzina

We had a long talk about a lot of shit that went on in the house, including Dani's obsession with her and how (e) up it was that she didn't even have a chance with this pregame alliance Dan & Sgt Porkchop put together.

Noah @NoahArbz · 3h
“I wasn’t going to her wedding anyway.... So no worries, I’ll still send them a gift”

LMAO, I love her Face with tears of joy #BB22

Elissa Reilly Slater @ElissaReillyS · 4h
What is everyone going to talk about this week now that @JanellePierzina is gone - I have a sneaky feeling there will still be Janelleousy in the house -somehow she will b responsible for things going down in the house
#bb22

Janelle Pierzina @JanellePierzina · 44m
Thank you for the love and support. Much love to the BB fans that continue to have my back even 15 years later. Face throwing a kissRed heartRed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#TEAMDRAMA DAVONNE/KAYSAR STAN #BB22
@SweetBBfan
·
35m
Kaysar should be flattered he is worth a whole alliance Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
12 vs 1
Can't let the other side stay. Skull
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 9m
#BB22 Enzo & Christmas

Christmas says that she is looking at the little pockets forming and wonders who sees her as a bigger threat. Wants to know who is coming after her. Says you can't do what Janelle was doing in the beginning and coming after people too hard.

#BB22 Photo room

Nicole to Cody- It's crazy how many times I feel like I have already saved Ian. If he doesn't put in the work for me, it's not worth it. It will pay off if we are sitting next to each other.

#BB22 Enzo and Christmas

Says that he just has to put 2 people on the block and at least they have a chance to play POV.

Christmas doesn't see anyone putting Enzo up after this.

Enzo says he wants to be friendly with everyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
erin. | #JanelleForAFP ✰
@janellegend_
·
20m
@sharontharp
asked
@JanellePierzina
the important questions.

BB again?: “Never say never”
@survivorcbs
: “I would DIE to do survivor”
Real estate show?: “Yeah I would do a real estate show, in a heartbeat”

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL OF THIS HAPPEN PLEASE #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Cody and Nicole

Cody says he knows the people he doesn't have to question and that is NicF, Enzo, and Dani. When people are talking, there is always something hidden that he is trying to find.

#BB22 Enzo says he doesn't like floaters bc they just leach onto anyone who wins.
Christmas says that she doesn't like floaters but they are less threatening bc they don't want to win. She is more concerned about the couples. Christmas tells Enzo that he should go for the couples

#BB22 Christmas to Enzo-I might not have been super active during my first year, but I was learning.

#BB22 Christmas tells Enzo that David is unpredictable and Kevin gives away too much information to Day and Bay.

Enzo thinks that Kevin could be a good pawn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Ian and Enzo in HN room.

They establish that the first nom is obvious and Ian wants to know his plans for the sec. Enzo says a pawn but doesn't say who. Tells Ian he is safe and hopes that Ian will keep him safe in the future.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Da'vonne, Memphis, and Kaysar are alone in the kitchen now discussing their kids and their picky eating habits.

#BB22 Bayleigh and Ian are the Bathroom.

Bayleigh is talking about her yoga and meditation class that she will be hosting later tonight for the houseguests.

#BB22 Bayleigh aks Ian how he is and wanted to make sure he was fine since he has been anxious. Ian says he needs to cut down on the coffee because that is the source of it. Bayleigh says the yoga and meditation should help.

#BB22 Bayleigh has moved to kitchen and is whispering to Da'vonne about Dani and the rouge vote.

She said that Dani mentioned wanting to vote for Janelle since she is her friend. Then Dani came to her and said "It's ok if you voted to keep Janelle, it is not a big deal".

#BB22 They say that Enzo being HOH could not have gone any better. They again mention that they are onto Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo's HOHitis YO | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Day tells Bay that Enzo's acting like he has a deal w/ David. He told her he doesn't want to get too much blood on his hands & the whole house is talking about David.

Bay wonders what is the problem then.

Day told Enzo that puts her, Cody & Tyler in danger.
Day asks Bay not to tell Enzo about Kevin. She wants Bay to let Enzo tell him.

Part of Day wants to tell Kevin, but she knows she can't. Also Enzo could change his mind.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Bay tells Day that Kevin asked what was going on w/ Day & David. What he heard from David is that he feels betrayed.

Day: By who? I was thrown utb.

Tyler told Day that David was mad at her bc she fact checked.

Day: You feel betrayed bc you got caught in a lie.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Replying to
@BB22LiveFeeds
#BB22 Da'vonne and Bayleigh are going through a list of neutral people that they could bring to final 3. They believe Enzo and Tyler will take each other out. Ian is a good option but they think he would beat them both if he made final 2

#BB22 They both mention that Dani was irritated last night and a lot of people were noticing. Bayleigh compliments Da'vonne on how well she has been playing and how well the two of them have been able to communicate.

#BB22 Kaysar has joined Ian in the Bathroom.

They are discussing disabilities and how they feel that those with disabilities are separated from society too much.

Kaysar- I want to see you do well Ian
Ian- Thank you
Kaysar- As someone who understands what you're coming through, I do not want people in your life that come across you to laugh at you, and to wonder why you are this way... there is nothing wrong with you
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
57m
Bay thinks Ian sees Nicole w/ the other boys & he can't compete with that.

Day says Ian has had talks w/ them & she saw him talking to Kevin.

Bay loves Ian. He brought her Isaac when she wasn't feeling well & it calmed her down.
Bay doesn't know which of the two noms would get evicted. People think Kevin's messy. Last week he went to Tyler & spilled everything on Jaysar.

When Tyler & Kaysar spoke, Kaysar was made aware & said Kevin's dragging his name through the mud.

Bay says Xmas loves Kaysar, so she's not going to keep Kevin over Kaysar.

Day says this' probably a set up for her bc they think she's close to Kevin.

Bay says they set her up last week.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
53m
Ian's having a bad day, his worst yet per himself, and he said he might go into the lounge after noms to roll around to expend some energy.. but he's pleased tomorrow will be his 100th day in the house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne- No matter how close we think we are to Cody, it's always going to be Nic and Dani. Bayleigh- He is going to take Enzo, Nicole and Dani #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 Da'vonne and Dani are in HN Room.

Da'vonne is opening all these things in the HN Room and telling Dani she believes there has to be some power attached to the HN Room. Maybe a secret room...

Dani tells her she's crazy... What do you guys think?

#BB22 Topic switches to Kevin Hart and his homophobic comments. They mention how he refused to apologize at first and then he apologized on Ellen. Kevin said that he is not a fan of apologies that only happen when people get caught.

#BB22 Da'vonne wants Enzo to put Kaysar and David up on the bloc together so one of them can't win veto and save the other. Dani says she doesn't think Kaysar likes David. Da'vonne says she disagrees and says the two of them are close.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 11m
#BB22 Xmas leaves to go to the HOH Room to listen to music. As soon as she leaves Dani asks Da'vonne what she thinks of her. Dani says in a few weeks from now she is scared Xmas will kick their butts in competitions. Da'vonne says she keeps her cards close, especially guys.

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
8m
Ian cried when Janelle left, Da’Vonne thought maybe he voted to keep her so she asked him but he said no

Dani- Kinda weird to get emotional over that. Like they weren’t even that close

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Dani and Da'Vonne are talking about who they think will come on again sometime. Dani says Derrick, Rachel, Dan and Vanessa for a coaches type season.
Da'Vonne says Dani but I don't think she would ever come back. She thinks she was asked but declined.