TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 28, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
2m
Cody telling Enzo about Dani asking him (C) to cast a hinky vote, but he refused. Enzo is of course denying he was the other hinky. #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Enzo to Cody: "Someone's trying to pin it (the hinky votes) on two other people. (e) bullshit, yo."

(Enzo was one of them) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2m
Enzo says he's nominating Kaysar and a pawn. If Kaysar wins veto, he's backdooring Ian. Pretty much what we expected. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Enzo wants to see who will throw whom under the bus this week, so he's going to ask everyone who they think the two rogue votes were, just to see what they say. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Smiling face with sunglassesKaysar's Cool | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Kevin: Ultimate betrayal if any of this information comes out. You have to act surprised. But he's gonna want to talk to you.
Day: Why?

Kevin: Cause he's like, "Do you talk to Day & Bay much about game?" I go, "Not really." He goes, "Have they ever mentioned my name?"

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
4m
Tyler thinks the rogue votes were Bayleigh and Ian. Bayleigh is pissed apparently

Enzo- Could be Da'Vonne and Bayleigh too

(e) you man. Cody thinks Dani went and found someone else when Cody said no.

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Enzo- He (Ian) never talks (e) game with me at all. Right now Kaysar is going up. Cody- We will see how it plays out #BB22

Enzo- These (e) girls aint winning nothing. Next week one of them has to win something. Cody- That's what we were thinking about this week. Enzo- I am hoping Christmas wins endurance and goes after one of the girls #BB22

Enzo to Cody- He (Kaysar) has got to go. He talked about you and talked about Tyler. You know he is talking about me cause we have never game talked #BB22

Enzo to Cody- Tomorrow I want to talk to everybody one on one. Just you and Tyler are the safe ones. That's it. You #1 #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
#ThingsEnzoSays "everyone's a (e) flip flopper in here, EVERYONE yo"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Smiling face with sunglassesKaysar's Cool | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Kevin tells Day he likes that he's sleeping between Cody & Nicole. He says they're so annoyed. Dani's annoyed too bc she asked him, "Where are you sleeping?" in front of them. He thought he shouldn't have to move bc it's Enzo's bed.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Da'Vonne and Kevin are talking about how Da'Vonne has the advantage of being a have not because she can be upstairs to see what goes on in the HOH room this week.

#BB22 It seems Enzo is keeping to himself that he was one of the votes to Cody. He is very upset about it. He wants to put up Kaysar and the rouge. If Kaysar wins veto he plans to backdoor Ian.

#BB22 Cody believes the rouge votes were planted on Bayleigh and Da'vonne. Enzo mentions that the girls in the alliance need to start winning things.

#BB22 Kevin is also mentioning how he is sleeping between Nicole F and Cody in the photo room and he says that they have to be annoyed because they can't really talk game without him knowing. Kevin and Day giggle about it. Also Day is putting cocoa butter on her body post-shower.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates· 1h

Dani- I cannot believe Julie doesnt ask us questions anymore. Nicole- I know. Do you think she thinks that we suck? Dani- She hates us. She is specifically asked not to ask us questions #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates· 11m

Dani- That's the first thing that came to my mind. Cody- My first thing is I thought you convinced somebody else. Dani- But who would I? You're stupid. Cody- I'm not saying that in a negative way. Dani- I came to you #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
😂

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates· 14m

Dani- You know what I was thinking? Imagine if we did do the fake votes and it would have been four. Cody- I would have freaked out #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Their "gaming" is killing me!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 6m

Kaysar- I know we talked about looking out for each other. I need your help. I'm assuming some people still want me out. If there is any way that you could use your influence to keep me safe, I would be grateful. Dani- I dont talk a lot of game to him (Enzo) #BB2

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 1m

Dani to Kaysar- It could be beneficial, if say he does want to put you up for whatever reason, if we can get him to put David up next to you. He is rubbing people the wrong way #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 5m

Dani- Who voted you out? Kaysar- I dont know. I saw Kevin talking to Da'Vonne and they were tripping out. "We are trying to figure out who voted that way". Who cares? Maybe I'm old school. I dont care about these things #BB22

Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates 6m

Dani- Maybe he would do a David and Kevin. Kaysar- That would be awesome...but why would he do that? Dani- I know David has been getting under people's skin lately #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 7m

Christmas- Kaysar and I have talked a lot. He confides in me. Enzo- Kaysar is a good guy but if the whole house is telling me put him up, what am I supposed to do? #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 3m

Dani to Kaysar- It could be beneficial, if say he does want to put you up for whatever reason, if we can get him to put David up next to you. He is rubbing people the wrong way #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 8m

Dani- Who voted you out? Kaysar- I dont know. I saw Kevin talking to Da'Vonne and they were tripping out. "We are trying to figure out who voted that way". Who cares? Maybe I'm old school. I dont care about these things #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 8m

Dani- Maybe he would do a David and Kevin. Kaysar- That would be awesome...but why would he do that? Dani- I know David has been getting under people's skin lately #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 31s

Kaysar to Dani- I know I dont have a lot of pull right now but it's a long game and I could be valuable to you #BB22
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 2m

Dani- If you were to get in power, what are you thinking? Kaysar- I feel so out of the loop. Nobody has approached me to do anything. I feel alone, I feel super shitty about it. I was hoping I could win so I could have conversations #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 2m

Enzo to camera- They are all <edit-effing> flip floppers. I'm about to shut the lights off. That's it, it's over. I dont want no one coming in here. <edit-eff> everyone #BB22

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
ENZO is trending, along with KAYSAR, on Twitter with 29.4K tweets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.57am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Memphis and Kaysar in the kitchen talking about how BB tries to get the house up but nobody actually gets up. Kaysar heads back to lay down.

#BB22 Memphis is the only HG up at the moment. Looks like BB will have to try harder with their wake up calls!

#BB22 Da'Vonne is up and about in the BR.

#BB22 Bayleigh is up. She tells Da'Vonne that there is beet juice in the SR for her. Day asks if noms are today - Bayleigh says yes.

#BB22 Bayleigh tells Day that she talked to David yesterday - says David told her he wants to see her go far in this game but he knows that his name is going around so it's time for him to play. Says David feels like he might be going up.

#BB22 Day tells Bay that she has been trying to play nice w/David and she gave him the apology that he didn't deserve. Bay commends her on doing well (w/David) and says it's just a game.

#BB22 Day says she went to David yesterday and said it doesn't have to be awkward between them. Bay says she is proud of her for playing it smart. Day thanks her for saying that.

#BB22 Day asks Bay what's up w/her and Kevin - says they have been bickering. Bay says she doesn't like his attitude or his the faces he makes - says he is bitchy. Says her response might be too harsh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enso joins the girls in the BR. Says he was drunk last night and fell asleep early. The girls joke w/him that he is going to get bum rushed this morning b/c he didn't want to do meetings last night.

#BB22 Bay asks Day what she should do about Kevin. Day says she thinks its just their thing. Bay says feels bad b/c she isn't trying to be mean - says Kevin is always complaining when they have 1-on-1 convos.

#BB22 Day says Kevin may be someone who needs to hear that others care about his issues. Bay thinks Kevin always has to one-up someone else or play the victim. Day says he's like Eeyore - always having a pity party.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 BB gives a stern warning: "I SAID IT'S TIME TO GET UP FOR THE DAY!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Babies are crying...Christmas can't believe it. Day wonders if today is the last day for the punishment, but then realizes that Christmas didn't get the babies until Saturday.

#BB22 Christmas is telling her babies that she hopes Enzo goes after the girls (Bay/Day), she loves them but they're a strong duo. She also says the strong guys have to go, but she's not taking that shot until she has to. She thanks the babies for listening.

#BB22 Dani is telling Tyler that it's so weird how comfortable Bayleigh has been with Enzo being HOH. She got right in there with his snacks and everything - and isn't it so weird that she wasn't like that with Tyler until after veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
#BB22 Their music this morning was 3 new Taylor Swift songs.

#BB22 Cody and Enzo are checking in - Enzo plans to talk to everyone and then have talks with his 3 alliances. He's thinking of nominating Kaysar and Kevin. Cody thinks David is a good BD option, since it's a vote for Day.

#BB22 Cody says Ian is with Nic, but he always comes up after and HOH with information - they don't trust him. E thinks if he took Ian out Dani/Nic would have to stick to E/C even closer. Enzo doesn't care if taking out Ian would upset them - he's not carrying them in this game.

#BB22 E/C talk Memphis - they like him, but he's close to Kaysar so they have to cut Kaysar out. As of now Kaysar and Kevin will be nominated. If they win POV noms stay the same. Enzo isn't telling anyone, anything.

#BB22 Ian is telling Kaysar that his dad calls extravagant purchases doodads. Ian told him he would limit himself to one, and that's his car. Kaysar talks about needing to allow yourself some perks, so that you're not just working for nothing. He bases his decisions on utility.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 David is in with Enzo - E asks what D thinks about the two votes. D says that something awkward happened - Cody pressed him about who he voted for - Dani and Day were also in the room. E thinks it was two of them who did it. He tells D that if he hears his name, just chill.

#BB22 Enzo asks David what he thinks of Christmas or Ian? David says all he's thinking is that Kaysar is an extension of Janelle. He thinks Tyler had an easy HOH.

#BB22 Enzo tells David that it was between them and Kaysar for HOH. David says he sees people planting the seeds, playing hinky votes but they're all fluid. Enzo thinks people need to win comps this season or there's no chance. He also points out all HOHs so far have been male.