TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 27, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Dani- Who are you going to put up? David- Who are you going to put up if you win? Dani- David, I would never put you up. David- That's a lie. At some point either you have to go up or I have to go up #BB22

LMAO...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Dani to Cody- Did you hear about her (Nicole's) goodbye message? Nicole- I said "I had every intention of coming into this house and working with you but clearly you didnt have the same plan, and I heard that you dont want to come to my wedding so you are uninvited" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Janelle tells Christmas that Nic and Dani are close friends outside of the house - and Nic has already won. Christmas says if they go after her she'll be kicking and screaming

#BB22 Janelle comes into the bedroom and gives Christmas a hug - J tells her she loved playing with her and wanted to say goodbye. Janelle tells her out of all the people in the house Xmas surprised her the most, she really enjoyed her.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Janelle to Memphis- I pick up on what people say to me, and I ask the right questions, so I know that I'm not going home (if evicted). Period. That's it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB22
@bigbroaccess
·
6h
So one good thing about this season is that the FB fans also want this season to be rigged to save Janelle. Somehow BB Twitter and Facebook Twitter have united in suddenly being okay with game rigging Rolling on the floor laughing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
14h
Bayleigh did ask the million dollar question: Why do we care what Nicole F thinks if she's not in our alliance. #BB22 (Cody's answer to this is terrible)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.19pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Feeds are down #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Janelle showed Bayleigh her fuchsia velvet dress and said "should I just wear it tonight?" Bayleigh said go for it
(with comp clothes at the ready if needed)

and she's lending clothes to Bayleigh and Da'Vonne til finale

adoptable anipals 2.18pm and that is likely it til after the show.. if you're behind, easy catch up at http://Hamsterwatch.com/bb22/days.shtml #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
2h
Kevin accurately says a core alliance will get peripheral people to nominate themselves, but also says he wants to nominate Kaysar with Cody and go with a backdoor plan to take Kaysar down and put up Tyler. Face with rolling eyes #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Posted byu/klawdz
Kaysar 🤍
3 hours ago
Today is Janelle’s 200th day in the Big Brother house, making her the first houseguest to reach this milestone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aman @AmanAdwin
· 22h
Getting Janelle out isn't impressive when the WHOLE house wants her out. Dani you won't get your crown that way. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.11pm...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Da'Vonne- I'm going to try to win HoH. I feel like I have to cause I dont know what the (e) is going on in this house. I dont know where I stand. I need to win HoH. I think you do too. Kevin- I'm not throwing anything ever #BB22

Da'Vonne- You are the only person I'm telling this to. I am not even telling Bayleigh. Kevin- I dont trust Bayleigh as much. Da'Vonne- I dont either #BB22

2.16pm...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Janelle to Bayleigh/Da'Vonne- You guys dont see it but Nicole Franzel needs to leave. This frees him (Ian) up as a free agent. She needs to go #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
jenn
@jenncurf
·
12h
it’s beyond weird the way dani wants everyone to leave janelle shitty goodbye messages. ian is smart for not listening to her. nicole is going to look like a clown for letting dani convince her to say some dumb shit #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
2m
As Dani once said, Nicole is "part toddler, part old lady". #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
2m
Still no Feeds. Last we saw on the HOH comp from the show had Kaysar securing the first spot for Group 1. We've got nothing else since then. #BB22

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole Anthony
@Strongislandni2
·
41m
Really sad to see
@JanellePierzina
go. She's an absolute LEGEND and gem of a human. Purple heart

Rooting for
@KaysarRidha
SO HARD in this HOH, and he was looking good!! C'mon, lovie!! Growing heart

PERSONAL NOTE:

Probably not the best time to post this tweet. She is getting roasted right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
*** #BB22 POSSIBLE SPOILER **
I usually wait for at least two reliable sources so this is unverified, but I've been told Enzo won the HOH
*** #BB22 POSSIBLE SPOILER ***

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn Herman
@kaitcoaching
·
6m
Is it too late to give @JanellePierzina my puzzle????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika
@TheKaBG
·
15m
I almost wonder IF the rumors are true if the new HOH will nominate David/Kevin under the guise to "backdoor" Kaysar and then not do it. He's gotta know that he needs people to help him take down those big dudes, right? Or he'll lose to Hayden/Lane again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janie is retweeting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Group in Photo Bedroom are discussing HOH comp.

Dani mentions that she was called to DR because cried after the comp.

Everyone seemed to have scored at least 1. Tyler mentions that Enzo was a beast in the comp.

#BB22 Tyler mentions that Cody seemingly lost the comp by a second. Christmas got all three right as Enzo won.

#BB22 Christmas states that they will probably be showing his win in slow-mo with how close it was. She alluded to production having to check the film to make sure Enzo had won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha..... Incorrect BB Updates @BBIncorrect · 1h
David thought the objective of the HOH comp was to throw the balls over the peak the fastest. He is still out there throwing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdatesf@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Kevin, Cody, Tyler, Ian, Christmas, David, and Nicole in Photo Bedroom.

Tyler and Cody are saying there is a saboteur that is stealing their clothes. Cody is missing his sandals and Tyler is missing some clothing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting.... the bandit. @theeparia · 1h
I’m telling y’all my man might take Dani out this week! #bb22
Quote Tweet

Tooms @Tooms_BB · 1h
Enzo yesterday, on Dani.

"I don't trust her for shit. She says it and then goes around saying you said it. Dani knows too much of our game. She has to go. If I win an HOH, I think now it's too early, but within 2-3 weeks, I'm backdooring her." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unfiltered Feedsters
@UnfilteredFeeds
·
22m
My bad y’all, Cody isn’t a have not. It’s Day, Ian, Tyler & DANI.... (Cody is taking Dani’s bed downstairs. That’s why I got it mixed up) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Nicole almost walked in on Enzo in the toilet ..
seems to be a recurring theme this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Current Feeds.

Nicole and Enzo are in the Kitchen grabbing some late night snacks.

Kaysar and Memphis are in the Key Bedroom wondering when Enzo will get his HOH room.

#BB22 Da'vonne and Kevin whispering in the Bathroom. It is hard to hear what is being said since Da'vonne just showered and is not wearing her microphone. She ends the convo by saying, "You heard it right here!"