TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 27, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
2h
In a funny twist of fate, Cody now thinks Dani was lying to him about Day last week. Both him & Enzo prefer Bay over her. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
if we aren't going to get good gameplay, we might as well have entertainment, right? David for HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle
·
1h
Could the Court Jester save our beloved Queen? Come on Meow, Meow pet the kitty! #BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Enzo- That's why it's stupid of us to get rid of Janelle. Dani wants Janelle out cause Janelle will go after Dani. Cody- And Nicole F wants Janelle out. But if we try to make it flip, Nicole F will take it personally. Right now I'm not choosing that battle #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
Christmas, Dani and Nicole have discovered that Janelle has extensions

Welcome to knowledge that the rest of us have had for 15 years

Also, bashing extensions is another example of white privilege so don’t do it, period
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Nicole went thru with uninviting Janelle to her wedding in her farewell?

Janelle's going to laugh so hard when Julie plays that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, so delusional....
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Dani Diary said "Janelle is the Big Brother queen but it's time for a new coronation"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
11m
Dani asked Cody what if they throw hinky votes to keep Janelle, to set up chaos - he said "nah I ain't doing that"

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
11m
Dani is proposing that she and Cody throw hinkey votes to Janelle tomorrow (to make Day and Bay look bad.)

Cody, a veteran of bb16, has no concept of what that even is
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Dani asks Cody if he wants to play risky? She wants her and Cody to vote for Janelle to stay - then pin it on Bay/Day. Cody isn't into it. She continues that she has Xmas convinced to put them both up if she wins HOH. Cody tells Dani she's savage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Dani- What do you think if you and me throw out votes to keep Janelle to set up people? Cody- Throw Da'Vonne and Bayleigh under? Nah, I aint doing that #BB22

Cody- I dont think it would come across like they did it. It would be like somebody is trying to. Dani- I dont think so. Cody- It's not happening. Dani- Come on, think about it. Cody- I'll think about it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I go to Cody. This is why I'm jumping ship. He (David) goes "somebody was feeling insecure about an all boys alliance". Cody said "who?" and David said "Da'Vonne". What did I do for all of that? #BB22

Bayleigh- I will lose my mind if he (David) tries to go for HoH and come for you. Da'Vonne- I think I would be cool if I knew what the root of it was. Bayleigh- There is no root #BB22

Bayleigh to Da'Vonne- Thank God the boys dont question you. I dont think Tyler questions you, I dont think Cody questions you #BB22

Da'Vonne- He (Tyler) said he told David that "Kaysar is telling people that Da'Vonne is locked in, so you need to go to Da'Vonne and make sure you still have Da'Vonne's vote". That makes sense. Bayleigh- And that's helpful #BB22

Da'Vonne- Do I tell him (David) I know what he said to Cody? Bayleigh- No. What reaction do you want? Da'Vonne- I want his ass to crumble. No, that's childish. Bayleigh- I honestly think he is already spiralling #BB22

Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I stlll have yet to say the only reason I was concerned (about a guys alliance) is because he (David) told me. I genuinely dont know what I did to this man to get this point #BB22

Bayleigh- She (Janelle) said "you should be very careful with him (David) moving forward". Da'Vonne- I literally havent done anything to him #BB22

Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I squared everything with both of them (Cody/Tyler). He (David) is walking around here playing victim #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Janelle has finally found Cody to campaign - She tells him everyone is telling her that she needs to talk to Cody. He's flustered about it, and doesn't get why people are saying that. Cody feels like both J/K were coming after him, so he doesn't know what to do.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Janelle- People are like "if you have the votes, we will vote for you to stay". They are waiting for someone to say a name. Cody- That's kind of (e)... Janelle- Lame? Cody- Yeah, very lame #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Cody won't give Janelle a confirmed answer - she asks if he's thought about the deal she's offered. Memphis comes in - J asks him to go, they're all laughing. She offers him complete safety, and gets him to say ok and shakes his hand. She celebrates her first handshake.

#BB22 Janelle tells Cody that she just wants to get floaters out, people who make it to the end doing nothing and say it was game. She then tells Cody it was NicA who said she saw "the four" initially, not her.

#BB22 Cody tells Janelle that he's not going to give her a yes when he doesn't mean it. He really likes her and isn't going to BS her. J thinks they could work together - Cody agrees.He says it sucks how things have happened so far. He doesn't want to be the one to make the call.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
55m
Enzo: It's stupid for us to get rid of Janelle. Dani/Nicole want Janelle out. Janelle wants Nicole out
Cody: If we try to make it flip, Nic will take it personally. Right now, I'm not choosing that battle
Enzo: I will feed Bay shit to go after Nicole & Dani. That's my girl. #bb22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 4m

Christmas to Cody/Dani- When I win HoH, I have to put David up. He heard all of us talking shit about how he doesnt know this game this morning. We thought he went back to bed #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 5m

Dani- I told them if mine (goodbye message) doesnt go over well to contact Dom immediately and delete all of my social media. I started with actual compliments then I said "it would have been nice to work with you but dont worry, Kaysar is coming out soon. Bye <edit>" #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 5m

Dani- I think it's in good fun. Cody- Dom, delete everything. Nicole- I am going to go tell them that I want a redo #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 7m

Dani to Cody- Did you hear about her (Nicole's) goodbye message? Nicole- I said "I had every intention of coming into this house and working with you but clearly you didnt have the same plan, and I heard that you dont want to come to my wedding so you are uninvited" #BB22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Love it! 💗

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

Kaysar- Everybody is going to be wearing athletic gear. Janelle- And I'm going to be wearing a hot pink velvet gown #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The picture in the tweet is worth the click, LOL... EARTHDOGBB | follow Left pointing backhand index #BB22
@EARTHDOGBB
·
1h
BB ROYALTY CrownGlowing starCrown

I dont see Daniele in this picture
#bb22

https://twitter.com/EARTHDOGBB/status/1299077448529833984

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.4am .. #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 5h
#BB22 A lot of people are being called to the storage room one at a time. Cody comes out of the DR and Memphis chuckles and says "classic Big Brother".

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 14h
how will they pick the 4th HN if their picker was evicted? Thinking face maybe they'll just taper down to 3, then 2 if another picker's evicted, etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea @TheBigBroTea
·
13h
Enzo impersonates Dani walking in every room asking “you skee-men?” #BB22 #BBLF

https://twitter.com/TheBigBroTea/status/1298910297097293824

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
David's apology tour is still going, currently to Cody: "rookie mistake, I let your name slip"

Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
16h
Nicole, who told the girls at home to stand up for their damn selves, asks Ian to sneak her one of Janelle's homemade cookies. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
The HGs still think there is a 'battle back' competition eventually. Unless production has decided to start it with tonight's eviction Janelle is wrong. #bb22
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 12:59pm: Janelle tells Memphis that she knows she's not going home b/c of clues that production gave her. She is doing a sheet mask. She tells Memphis that if he wins HOH, to send that "b**ch" Nicole Franzel b/c if there's a comp,... (https://bit.ly/32tPEPm) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Day wants to find out if David heard Christmas and others talk about how bad he is at this game earlier this morning. If he did, that will be more targets for him. Kevin tells Day that if Kaysar wins he's going after big targets.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Nicole- It's not me to be sassy like that. Christmas- Well you had enough. Nicole- I didnt sleep good last night because of it. I was like I want to fix it. I dont know if they are going to. It wasnt vicious but it wasnt Nicole. I dont want to go down to her level #BB22

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
3h
Cody- Nicole F would take it personally [keeping Janelle]. I was like, I was like, I was like Dani has a good relationship
Dani- Don't say me, say someone else
Cody- No I was like, I was like Dani has a good relationship..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kevin to Da'Vonne- If I win the veto, Kaysar wins or somebody else, take Kaysar off and put somebody up (next to Cody) that will break it up #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Janelle and Kaysar are packing their bags #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kevin- Dani is good enough to see it, figure it out and adapt into it. I was not. I think Dani pregamed and she figured this shit out and slid in. Da'Vonne- With Franzel? Kevin- With Franzel, and Franzel was in with Cody, so therefore she got in with them #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
3h
Cody and Dani are annoyed Bayleigh keeps suggested to keep Janelle. Dani would rather get Bayleigh out than Da'Vonne. Cody says they have time to figure that out. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Cody tells David he needs to let his emotions stay on the side of a conversation because Da'Vonne is smart and knows how to use information.
David-I'm on an island
Cody. You're not on island. How many times have I told you not to play like that.
David says it's all new.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Christmas to Cody/Dani- When I win HoH, I have to put David up. He heard all of us talking shit about how he doesnt know this game this morning. We thought he went back to bed #BB22