TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 26, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
David may be good just to cause drama - lol - he's so bad he's making people work harder. #bb22
Quote Tweet

BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
· 6m
Tyler: What do I do now? What do I do now man! Do I get Day out before she gets me? I don’t even know why I’m saying that aloud. I shouldn’t even trust you. David: I told her not to fact check. Tyler: You told her that? That’s the first thing she did this morning #BB22

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is THAT??? in the 7:23 a.m. photo of Janelle putting together a puzzle?

Did someone photoshop that and post it on Twitter?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yup, its photoshopped.

But its funny!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dammit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina @stinaknits · 2h
Meanwhile, in the other room Dani and Frazzled are discussing how they don't want Janelle to know she's going home until last minute (Tyler told her dummies). They are surprised she's being so pleasant this week (because you're the unpleasant ones, she doesn't care) #BB22

𝚊. @xoxofeedsters · 2h
Cody said he'd self evict if something saves Jaysar. I see only positives here. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar's LITFire | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
52s
David tells Kevin he feels isolated.

Kevin thinks a lot of it's about people seeing if they can make others crack & that's how they verify things. That's a part of the game Kevin hates.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Kevin and David are chatting in the bathroom about Davids actions. Kev says that its like throwing a stick in front of a bike to see the reaction. David says that it finds out the truth. Kev says he thinks David is getting in his head about stuff that Kev doesn't know about

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Janelle- I will make a deal with you right now. I'm HoH, you are not going to see the block. Tyler- Until Final 3? Janelle- Next week is a reset week for me. If you truly are alone...I wouldnt be after you anyway but we can work out a thing where I basically dont touch you #BB22

Tyler- Who are you touching? Janelle- I want the floaters out. I want to play All Stars like I did last time. I want to be my OG self. When we finally get to eight, it's a real game. Tyler- Then you battle? Janelle- Yes! #BB22

Tyler- Who are you touching? Janelle- I want the floaters out. I want to play All Stars like I did last time. I want to be my OG self. When we finally get to eight, it's a real game. Tyler- Then you battle? Janelle- Yes! #BB22

Janelle- I targeted floaters cause they disgust me. If this is an All Star season, I would love for some of the heavy hitters to make it to the end. The fans love it when I target the floaters. Tyler- You just said I'm by myself. Janelle- You are not floater material #BB22

Janelle to Tyler- If I go out of this game, which is highly likely, I want to go out leaving the best players in this game #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Dani- You know I would love to have you here. I actually enjoy you as a person. Kaysar- The feeling is mutual #BB22

Dani- I feel like right now the house is leaning towards keeping you. Janelle is fighting really hard, so I dont know what will happen. Dont say anything. Kaysar- I wont. I feel bad. I wont say anything to her #BB22

Dani- I have not heard a bad word about you. Everyone talks very very highly of you. Kaysar- That makes me feel really good. Thanks for letting me know #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Janelle to Tyler- If you are like "I think we should keep Janelle", done, we are so working together. These floaters are all nervous about me winning a power. You should be nervous. It's not going to work out to your benefit #BB22

Tyler- She wants you to stay? Janelle- I think she does...out of respect as a player kind of thing. I have known Dani for 13 years, I am friends with her dad. It's a respect thing. Tyler- That's where I'm at too #BB22

Janelle- That is my legacy. I (e) hate floaters. Tyler- And so do I. Janelle- They are the worst. They are like a parasite in this house, and they feed off of people like me and you #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Dani- If you stay, you know I have your back. Kaysar- I believe you. Dani- I have no reason to lie about this #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Dani- How did you get out of what happened with Da'Vonne? Tyler- What do you know? Dani- Cody told me everything. He was telling me and Da'Vonne stormed in and wanted to fact check. He got out of it real good and helped you guys a lot #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Dani- You told him (David) that Da'Vonne was trying to flip, didnt you? Tyler- Yeah, and you are the one that told me. Dani- I didnt think you were going to tell him. Tyler- I didnt say you, I said Kaysar #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Dani told Tyler that Da'Vonne was 100% trying to flip the vote (this week's vote, for Janelle to stay)

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Dani tells Tyler how close David is with Day, and that she was trying to flip the vote by pointing out that it is ANOTHER girl going out and there are all these guys left. Tyler say he cant believe she would do that. Memphis walks in and they say they were talking about Jan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit @Whitless256 · 1h
It still blows my mind to listen to the cool kid alliance talk about how important it is to get out Kaysar, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, and David, suggesting NO other names...and it never seems to click in their heads that they've basically made an alliance focused on evicting PoC. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch ·1h
Cody did say it would look bad, Dani said don't overthink it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
michelle
@meeshelles
·
1h
da’vonne is on danielle’s mind 25/8, it’s just like how jack was obsessed with kemi last year. they stay bothered

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Dani- Nicole told me that she wants Bayleigh gone. Tyler- Nicole is not going to win HoH. Now that Janelle is gone... Dani- She thinks Kaysar is still coming after her #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
So, like I like fire up the like feeds and like there is Cody like trying to, ya know like cover his ass with Bayleigh thanks to like David and like I’ve like never hear the guy like say like so many times. #bb22 #like

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar's LITFire | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
21m
Day tells Dani that Tyler tried to get reassurance from her that she trusts him. She says Cody does that sometimes too. Eyes

Day wonders if she gives off a vibe like she doesn't trust them.

Dani doesn't know. She doesn't get that vibe.
Dani has noticed Tyler doing that in group meetings, but she hasn't noticed Cody doing that.

Day then feels she has to check herself bc they're not pulling that out of nowhere.

Dani says they haven't said anything to her, so maybe Day's reading into it.

Day tells Dani this' the first season where she's felt secure Eyes

Day: It's so different Dani.

Dani's never played the game where she wasn't the biggest target from week 1. This' the first time she's having fun & enjoying herself.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
1h
LOL. Janelle's making banana bread. Is this a secret signal to the other houseguests that she'll split her winnings with them if they keep her? Zany face #BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22
Janelle says his end goal was to have no blood on his hands.
Kevin says he has David's and everyone he screwed over blood on his hands.
Kevin-"You're supposed to use your HOH to gain power. Not be a passive bottom. He doesn't give me passive power bottom vibes"

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
12m
Dani- I just dont want to go to jury. Da'Vonne- I dont either. Dani- I cannot sit there for six weeks and not talk to your family. Da'Vonne- We do get phone calls this year #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Christmas and Tyler are in the HOH room talking about David and what they should do about him in the game. We have Kevin, Ian and Nicole F in the bathroom doing skincare. Nicole is putting a mask and cucumbers on Ian while he is laying on the couch in the bathroom.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
James Rhine

@jamesrhine
They say life imitates art... Will this episode show Christmas trying to run over the baby stars daddies gf? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.03pm... Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran · 38m

So as of right now we have:
Christmas targeting Day
Nicole/Ian targeting Bay
Bay/Kaysar targeting Nicole
Cody/Enzo/Dani targeting Kaysar
David targeting Memphis
Day/Memphis targeting David
Kevin is targeting his reputation as a player
And watch out for a Dani backdoor
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
the bandit.
@theeparia
·
21m
Does Dani ever say anything positive? All she does is (b) and complain about EVERYTHING #bb22