TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 26, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
7h
Someone blocked me yesterday because I said Franzel wore an Italian tablecloth as an outfit.

I wasn't even trying with that one and still roped them in. Fishing pole and fish

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
it's virus testing day..
I don't know if they've started that but it was around this time last two weeks.. maybe they've finished it for all I know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 David asks Bay what he think of Christmas and Dani - he thinks they're both playing a really good social game. Bay tells him they are, but winning HOH can be detrimental to their games, since they would have to show their cards.

#BB22 Bay is asking if she should give Day a heads up before David tells her what Janelle told him. It will leave Day shook.

Bay says she's defensive of Day because she doesn't have the knowledge of - stars- she tells David he has to nourish relationships.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Bay tells Day that Janelle told David that he shouldn't be too comfortable with Bay/Day because last week Day was voting for NicA to stay. Bay says that pisses her off - J is probably doing the same to her. Day is pissed off because J knew what she was going through last wk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Christmas joins Bay and Day - she tells them she thought her and Kaysar were good, but when she tried to talk to him today he just looked at her. They don't think Kaysar knows where he is. Bay says to let it keep cracking until Thursday and they'll go from there.

#BB22 Day is telling Kevin about Janelle throwing her under the bus to David. Kevin knew Day was going to get burned. Day wants to ask J - Kevin doesn't think she should. Day wonders if David is lying. Kevin tells her that David was aware there was a scramble.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The conversation was at 1.02pm today.... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
2m
This is what Janelle said to David at no time did she talk bad about Da’Vonne or Bayleigh to David! #BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
Janelle- I love Da'Vonne and Bayleigh. I think the four of us can be a huge force in this house. I think it would benefit your game if I stay. David- I dont know if I view it that way. I dont know if I would want to be associated #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Janelle is campaigning to Enzo. He tells her he doesn't know where people are voting yet, but he wants to work with J. J asks if he's voting with Cody, but Enzo tells her he's doing his own thing. J stresses that she's only after the minions, and she's a huge target to keep

#BB22 Janelle tells Enzo that the girls downstairs have said that she's a huge target and should stay. Enzo thinks she should do a huge push near the end of the week. She asks if she can get 5 handshakes, will he be 6? Enzo can't commit, but he prefers J in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
46s
Janelle told Enzo there are three votes locked against her: Nicole F, Ian, David "they (e) hate me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
8m
Now y’all know Nicole would have stopped to adjust her #MessyBun in the bathroom mirror if Janelle wasn’t sitting there
#shook
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Dani asks what Kay would do if he won HOH. Cody thinks he would go up. Dani thinks Nic would go up. Cody says Kaysar one HOH before and Dani says yeah 14 years ago. Nic walks in and they all high five and Dani says the three musketeers together again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Bayleigh- I am so sad. I dont want to be here for 60 days without you or Swag. Janelle- I dont want to be here without you either. I will call Swaggy. Bayleigh- Please do. Tell him I love him and I am dying without him. Janelle- I am going to FaceTime him. We're family now #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christmas treeXmas = New Janelle | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
9m
Kevin asks Dani if that's her press day photo hat. It is.

Kevin: I'm still upset about that. I'm letting it go. I'm learning to let it go.
Nicole: Were you told to wear a hat?

feed cuts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Tyler and Christmas in the HOH room, Christmas mentions that down the road that they need to separate Day/Bay because Xmas says they are a threat if they stay together. They also mention if Xmas puts Day/Bay up and Day goes home, Bay could come for their alliance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, In your dreams....

Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
· 10m
Christmas to Tyler: I’m quickly becoming the new Janelle. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Nicole F, Kevin and Dani are in the camera room talking about what kind of comp would the HOH comp be and they think Endurance but they aren't looking forward to it. Nicole F also mentions how she played in the safety suite comp and how she kept setting the lasers off.

#BB22 Janelle has just joined Tyler and Christmas in the HOH room and they are looking at Tyler's photos and items in his HOH room and Tyler leaves the room. We also have Day/Bay in the comic room briefly talking about what Day was studying in the bible study for the day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
40s
Janelle is probably realistic about her fate but that’s not stopping her from trying to hang out with the rest of the house. I wish she’d done it sooner, but I wish every other BB HG would do it, more
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Da'Vonne's crying now, and angry, and talking about David in third person even tho he's right there... "I damn near threw my game down the drain for him, come on"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Day calls Janelle into the Love Room to fact check what David told her about the votes for last week. Janelle tells her that she did not tell David that Bay was trying to flip the votes to keep NicA last week. Janelle- "why would I say that? How does that benefit me?"

#BB22 Janelle says that NicA told David everything and that's why David hates her. She says that everything she said last week everyone now knows and she thinks NicA told him and everyone in the house.

#BB22 Tyler asks if Day got it out of him or if Bay did. When Tyler realizes that Bay did, Tyler says Sh*t, I'm gone next week. David says he does not think that is the case. Tyler says that was just sloppy.

#BB22 Janelle tells Bay that David just hates her. She says that she didn't mention Day's name at all. Janelle says that he just needs to get over her trying to keep NicA, she wasn't trying to send him home, just trying to keep NicA.

#BB22 Tyler says he does not appreciate David f'ing him over when all he was trying to do is help David. Tyler: I almost lost my wrists in a veto trying to save you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unicorn face Koala Krystal Koala Unicorn face
@lalalalickit
·
4m
Tyler telling David to tell Day that Christmas is the one that told him Day was trying to flip votes.

AYE AYE AYE!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31s
#BB22 Janelle says- "He sucks. He's so bad at this game". Day says that all the convo with David did was cause a divide between him and Day. Janelle thinks that someone is in David's head, maybe it was NicA. Janelle says that David keeps telling her that he will never trust her.

Tyler asks again how David got cornered into saying anything. David says that it was just me being weak to a cause. Tyler frustrated says David could have shouted out any other name. Tyler says I wasn't even coming after Bay or Day.

BB22 Tyler says David is an okay spot and does not need to stick his neck out for him. Tyler says he will figure it out behind the scenes. Tyler recognizes that David did not reveal Tyler's source of information and possible to say the source was Kay/Jan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16s
#BB22 Janelle says that David is the bottom of the barrell for players and why should they be dealing with a newbie on an All Stars season. Janelle asks Day what she's going to do once she's gone. Day says she doesn't know,, she didn't come here to carry anyone or teach anyone

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine? 😂

EARTHDOGBB @EARTHDOGBB

Janelle finishes the puzzle & a secret Diamond POV Pops out Crossed fingers #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
· 5h
Tyler, for the love of all that is holy, get the (e) away from this guy. He is literally Big Brother poison. Ugh! I’m so mad at this. Tyler has gone out on a limb for a David and David is ruining everything

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 9h
Tyler- Did you tell Da'Vonne? David- They got it out of me. Tyler- Did you tell them I said it? David- Yeah. Sorry. Tyler- Bro, what the (e) man? Why would you say that? Yo, I dont play next week. David- But you are not even a target #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 all the feeds switch to the Key Rm with Ian is back in bed< Kaysar comes in and asks hows it going snoozeball.

#BB22 Christams and David are in the storage RM.
C-Did you want to touch base with something?
D-No... O. it was just about the noms and I feel like you are going to win this comp, so just dont put me up. anyways that was it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
Janelle: 'people, they'll pick apart anything you say'
Bayleigh: 'anything'
Janelle: 'Kaysar's one of the most beloved houseguests of all time'
Bayleigh: 'is he?'
Kaysar: 'maybe at the time, when there were six seasons'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar's LITFire | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Kevin reminds Day they're going to need Bay/David ultimately. Day wonders how she can use people who are slinging her name in the mud.

Day says this' the 2nd time. The 1st time was when Bay went to Cody & talked about her & David flirting.

Kevin didn't know that.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 53s
Kevin should NOT be talking about who is low on the totem pole as he's pretty much under the ground level in the base of that pole.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 6m
Kevin- They (Bayleigh/David) are low totem pole people. They are looking for ways in. Da'Vonne- But by using me? #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1m
#BB22 feeds jump into the love RM on cams 1 & 2 Kevin and Day for a min before . Kevin is telling Day that they need to flip this.
Janelle joins them.