TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 9 - POV Comp and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 9 - POV Comp and Ceremony users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see the POV competition and Ceremony.

Tyler, Janelle, Kaysar, Bayleigh, Cody and Memphis will be playing.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So we get to see Memphis throw it, and Kaysar blow it...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Recap of alliance-making, but they leave out The Root of Cody/Enzo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Previously on....

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I don't think I can recap this tonight... too depressing.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They show a run-through of all Dani's alliances, with Enzo, Memphis (if they go, oh well), Tyler (telling Nicole he's got to go or we don't stand a chance). This is her 3rd time playing and her strategy is to drop little seeds all over the place and wait for them to grow. Also show her alliance that includes Bay & Day "Slick Six."

She says Tyler has to do what it takes to get rid of her #1 nemesis, Janelle.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Showing Janie's vampire facial... she says for a true one, you use your own blood. Evidently high acid content, it's burning.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Picking Veto players:

Tyler - Cody
Kaysar - Bay
Janie - Memphis

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani telling Bay in SR she has to win Veto; Bay says she would keep the noms the same, feeling cornered.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar says if these kids think they're just gonna walk all over him they've got another think coming. <sigh>

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Veto comp:

yard full of cupcakes... Cupcake Clash Championship

head to head matches... switch pieces around to create one pink, one yellow, one blue

First: Tyler vs Kaysar
Second: Cody vs Bay
Third: Memphis vs Janie

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar gets pieces done, but they don't match cupcake cup bases. Tyler wins Round 1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I couldn't tell were the other competitors able to watch the them do their puzzles?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani tells Kaysar good try.

Cody has wanted J/K on the block for a long time so really wants to win. Cody wins Round 2.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks that way to me, Dipo

Memphis says he wants to win to keep the noms the same. Nicole, Dani & Enzo say Memphis is throwing it. Memphis wins Round 3.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler finished in :39, so Cody and Mem square off to be in final with him.

Cody wins Round 4.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler trusts Cody but still wants to win.

Cody wins final round and PoV.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Is it just me, or is Janie's edit making her look arrogant tonight?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nic, Xmas and Dani in SR talking about Mem throwing comp.

They think it's cause he's with Janie.

J/K convo in UL... makes both of them look good, saying how glad they are to have spent time together.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo, Tyler and Cody in HoH discussing Mem throwing it, putting himself in a bad position.

They conclude eventually they will have to get rid of Mem, but decide not to put him up as replacement nom.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They showed J & K each in DR saying they want to stay together in the house.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The All-Star is Born on the LR wall.

Showing Xmas getting her first star baby. Enzo is father cause Xmas was his +1.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mommy... I have poopie... play with me... Bounce me on your knee... play peek-a-boo...

Round the clock attention required... walking 50 laps in the middle of the night.

She gets a second, then a third, then fourth. After that she gets two more, then in the middle of the night has to show all the others how cute they are.

Then she gets triplets.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Janie trying to convince Cody to use veto, she will vote with him "for the next few weeks."

Cody says Janie is the devil they know, rather than a snake in the grass.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The stuff with Christmas and the babies was hilarious.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Time for the Veto Meeting - interrupted by baby's crying.

Cody has decided... not to use the power of veto, cause he doesn't want to ruffle any more feathers.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar in DR - he's successful cause he's relentless... gonna come back gunning

Dani says it's time for a new coronation to replace Janie as BB Queen

Janie says she's gonna have to show the newcomers how to play.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Dani talking about Queen Janelle, in her nasally voice, "it's time for a new coronation".

Her rose colored glasses have skewed her reality.

Katk

08-23-2020

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katk a private message Print Post    
Another boring episode.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Is David still in the house? You might ask...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2020 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Is David still in the house? I asked the same question, lol!

Then again, in reading the live feeds (just reading, not watching) I wonder is Ian is still in the house and how the heck he ever won a season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glad that Janelle listened to Ian about the acid level in her face mask.

She was burning her skin.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ian's contribution to BB22 - Helping Janelle with her face treatment.

Again, how did Ian ever win a season? Was he just dragged to the end and then was up against someone the jury was bitter over?

And am I the only one thinking both Janelle and Kaysar blew that POV comp? I mean come on, these are two people who play chess for crying out loud!

I love J & K but can't stand that they are in this house with this group of people. I want them both to go home to their loving families.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: