TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 25, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ika wong
@theikawong
·
51m
Davis is there because they needed a black guy.... and I guess any black would do. He truly does not deserve to be on an all stars season. The fact that he’s talking to Janelle like this Loudly crying face #bb22

* I had a typo lol and had to correct it
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
David- I can connect some dots. I can read a room. That's why I'm here. Janelle- I dont know why Memphis nominated you #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
47m
I want to see an extended game conversation between Kevin and David to see if a black hole spontaneously develops. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
1h
Janelle just barged in on their Janelle bashing party and sat right down like the queen she is. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22

Da’Vonne- I dont see Kaysar getting power and theng going small. I dont see him going after like, Ian or Nicole
Bay- no. But, i dont see him getting power, thats the problem. Lets say one of us gets power. then we have to put him up.
D- thats the hard part

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
34m
Why are we all acting like we don’t know why David doesn’t wanna work with Janelle? He pre-gamed with Tyler. Tyler is part of the main pre-game alliance.

There orders were: Janelle/Kaysar must go first. To eliminate what twitter is doing right now/so they can win voted powers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clown faceDavid's Early "Jokes" | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
35m
Bay wonders what happens next if Kaysar stays. She wonders who he's going after. Day doesn't think he's going after them.

Bay feels at least w/ Janelle you know who she's going after.

Day says Kaysar would prob put up "him" & Kevin.
Bay doesn't think Kaysar would put up Enzo or Tyler.

Day doesn't think Kaysar would get power & put up an Ian or Nicole.

Bay's worst fear is Kaysar stays, they get power & they have to put him up.

Bay says there's a lot of problems there w/ David.

Day asks if Janelle told her about the convo she had w/ David. She offered him 3 weeks of safety. He's telling ppl he just wants to make it to jury.

Bay: I told your ass. He's not playing to win.
Day: I can't do it.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22
Janelle and Cody in the key room
J- I have been talking to Dani, my postion is the same as when u has POV. Help a sister out.

Janelle tells Cody people are still mad at her about telling Keesha she would vot for her to stay if she had to votes. Pople hate me Cody.

anelle- I would be good for your game if i stay. I wouldnt be coming after you. I woul give you something to hold on to so you know im not coming after you. Do you have any questions?
Cody- No. I think at the end of the day im up in the air. Its always been you and Kaysar

Da’Vonne tells Bayleigh how Janelle offered David 3 weeks of safety. They are discussing that David only wants to make it to Jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30m
#BB22
Cody explains to Janelle that he didnt have an opinion of who stays.He doesnt mind if Janelle stays. But, he hasnt really talked to Kaysar.

J- I would let you hold on to my wedding ban.
C- I would never do that
J-But you can hold onto it so u now u can trust me

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
28m
Feeds return & Bay & Day are talking about David & Ian.

Bay: So he's stuck.
Day: He's not budging. He's playing very, "You hurt my feelings..you hurt my friend..so you're going home." I think he thinks he can pull Kaysar.
Bay: He thinks he can pull Ian too.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
24m
Day's not working out w/ the others. She thinks it's dumb. They assume it's an endurance comp & David's going the extra mile.

Bay says David doesn't know better.

Day says David said it "releases the muscles for more." She thinks he doesn't want to win.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 23m
Christmas- How do you feel about Dani? Kaysar- Dani is playing both sides. Christmas- Did she mention my name to Janelle? Kaysar- Yes, it was her. I didnt say anything cause I didnt want it to blow up and get back to her. They were trying to rally to get you out #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Xmas tells Kaysar that Janelle saying splits the house, but that Kaysar staying wont cause any problems

#BB22 Janelle has been pitching to Cody in the Key room, she says she really just wants to know either way. Cody says he thinks everyone is just chilling today and things will get figured out

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Kaysar to Christmas- Da'Vonne is extremely smart. She has got her poker face on. She way downplays it. Her and Bayleigh are a little sensitive about their relationship. Dont bring it up. You are excellent at comps. I felt this is not a pairing of convenience #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Xmas is talking about NicA and says that she was terrified of NicA's game, Kaysar says they were right in hindsight, But Memphis wanted David out bc he thinks David is huge treat

#BB22 Feeds come back to Day and Bay in the have nto room and they are both blowing their noses then feeds cut to the comic book room where cody is talking to NicF and Memphis is gathering clothes

#BB22 Feeds come back to Day and Bay in the have not room and they are both blowing their noses then feeds cut to the comic book room where Cody is talking to NicF and Memphis is gathering clothes

#BB22 NicF and David are in the comic room talking about the next comp, NicF says its going to be indurance

#BB22 Cody goes into the Have not room and tell day and bay about his convo with Janelle and that she was making it seem like other people did it not her, they all agree that Janelle isn't taking responsibility.

#BB22 Cody says that Janelle came at him like a business deal she was trying to close.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
9m
Honestly the most disappointing aspect of the season is that (e) imbecile Cody of all people is the leader of the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
=
3.52 #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
Janelle says she is gunning for David and "that he doesnt deserve to be here because he is to neurotic and too crazy...absolutely nuts". #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
You have to be wondering at this point if this conversation makes Janelle miss Chicken George
#BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
David- You gamed against me and now you are coming and trying to make me a deal. I think my chances of trusting other people are better. Fool me twice, I'm a dumb ass. Janelle- You dont want to work with me cause I tried to keep Nicole Anthony. David- Not what I'm saying #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David's Low Credit (ROXY) #bb22 @ButFirstRoxy
· 1h
Omg Bayleigh is trying to explain floater and swing vote and she actually has it right and Kevin is indignantly saying she is wrong. Because of course. Props to Bayleigh for not just calling him dumb. #BB22

Taran Armstrong@ArmstrongTaran
·7h
You've heard of HOHitis, but David may be suffering from a lesser-known ailment known as Survived-the-Block-itis.

It's rare, but has been caught on film before. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alex Kidwell @alexkidwell
·
3h
Kaysar and Janelle have the patience of Mother Theresa trying to calmly campaign to some of these absolute cartoon characters I would have self-evicted out of frustration by now #BB22

Tooms @Tooms_BB
·
5h
The only thing the BB21 returning players have accomplished this season is embarrass themselves. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
There actually is historical reference David. You were just too (e) stupid or lazy to do your homework & watch BB6, BB7, BB14 to see she is loyal, you (stupid) waffle
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 22h
Janelle- Me, you, Bayleigh, Da'Vonne could get something together and work together. David- But where is the level of trust I can have with you? Janelle- If I'm working with you, 100%. David- Yeah but there is no historical reference to make me think that can be true #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
· 2h
Cody- I’m pretty sure Janelle is the America’s favorite player of all time so we are going to get crucified

Yes she is and yes you are

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 David is filling Bay in on Janelle's campaign to him. That he flat out told her he doesn't trust her, and made sure not to confirm that he's working with Bay and Day. David doesn't get Day - that he always feels like she doesn't trust him.

#BB22 Bay says they don't know each other well enough, and that the Kemi situation from last year still holds weight with Day. B explains that Kemi reached out to her and Day post season, but B had also spoken to David, so she sees both sides, where Day sees one.

#BB22 Bay tells David that the other side of the house is already working as a unit and that their side is not. There's no trust. David says he thinks that's because of last week, and him going on the block. Bay suggests he openly communicates with Day.

#BB22 Kevin tells Day that he doesn't think J has the numbers. Day says she doesn't care, she's a vote for her. Day wants Kaysar (?) out, then Memphis. After that, she thinks David has to go. Day says she plans to safe her muscle for later in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Potato REALNegative squared latin capital letter potato4sure
@TVtater
·
5h
Every year we joke we should have a Big Brother season of "first-outs" to give them another (fairer?) chance. Thank you David for correcting us and making sure we never think that this is a good idea ever again. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... David's High Peach | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 48m
Day to Kevin: David has a big butt. I don't like that.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David's High Peach | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 40m
David feels if Day doesn't know everything he's doing, she feels he's about to do something to her.

Bay says there's no trust & it's easier for her bc she knows David. She tells him to remember his relationship w/ Kemi. Kemi reacted out to all of them.
Bay asks David if he's asked Day for clarification.

David hasn't yet, but he plans to.

Bay encourages him to openly communicate w/ Day. She doesn't know if he & Day would ever be friends in the outside world.

feed cuts

Bay says Day may have opinions about David bc of bb21.

David says he & Day have had convos about that. He thinks it's telling that her vibe can change within a day.

Bay says maybe she's moody bc of her period.

David feels Day's moods are up & down consistently.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 Cody and Nic are checking in - they're joking about "sticking to the alliance" (something Xmas keeps telling them). Cody goes over Janelle's campaign. Enzo and Dani join them.

#BB22 David tells Bay that Janelle worries him when it comes to Day as well. That J probably gets in Day's ear about him. Bay tells David that he must tell Day what Janelle is saying about her. He says this is the sauce we're dealing with. Bay says that's a wrap on J.