TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 25, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Tyler: "did you guys have HOH music?"
Janelle: "I'm pretty old, we had a disc player"
Tyler: "was it out loud?"
he thought she meant record player

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 4m
#BB22 In the kitchen we have Janelle and Tyler just sharing general conversation, and David and Cody have joined Christmas and Nicole F in the comic room.
#BB22 Memphis, Janelle and Tyler are in the kitchen talking about people from their seasons and this season and if they are introverts or extroverts. They mention Rachel from Tyler's season and Britney from Janelle's third season and talking about that they are both extroverts.

Jaysar 4 CootieTaw (ROXY) #bb22 @ButFirstRoxy
·
1h
David telling Enzo how Nicole A is a straight shooter and got manipulated by Janelle. Face with rolling eyes #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
·
4m
Nicole F says she just doesn’t want Kaysar or Bay to win the next HOH. Xmas says she just doesn’t want Day to win. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28s
#BB22 Feeds have just come back from the stars and we have all four cameras on the kitchen crew of Dani, David, Janelle and Memphis talking about making messes while cooking and people not cleaning up after themselves, inside and outside of the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40s
#BB22 We have Kaysar, Bayleigh, Christmas, and Nicole F in the comic room talking about Christmas looking like Santa Claus when she's carrying the star babies in a "star sack".

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Nicole in bed, looks like Janelle’s theory of Nicole getting out of bed at week 9 to play is looking more true everyday! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Cody also telling NicF that Day is a problem. NicF says just get the people out that hate you and nobody hates Cody. Cody continues talking about how he considers Day a problem. NicF says that Cody needs to be careful with Bay as well.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Nicole- I think you need to be careful with Bayleigh as well. Christmas said "I think Bayleigh would put up Tyler and Cody". She said "she said something about Cody talks to everyone but doesnt talk to everyone". Cody- I will put her on the block #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 NicF says Ian has their backs. Dani says they need to work more on Ian. Dani doesn't understand why Ian would ask her if he thought the veto would be used. Cody says he can't place nurse/babysitter with everybody. NicF says she can.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Xmas said she thinks Bay would put up Tyler/Cody. Xmas says that Bay said: "Cody talks to everyone but doesn't talk to everyone." Cody: I will literally put her on the block.
#BB22 Cody says that he is curious to see if Christmas comes back to him with that information, because otherwise he doesn't need her.
#BB22 NicF believes Bay wants Christmas to put Cody on the block. Ian told Dani that he would never Bay and Day up together. Ian would put up Bay/Kaysar if he won next week. Christmas told NicF the same and that Christmas would want Bay to go.

Red heartNicole's Empathy | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
24m
Enzo wants to see Janelle on the Challenge. Janelle thinks she's too old.

Enzo: I think you'll throw the girls around & shit.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Empathy | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
15m
David thought Janelle was using & manipulating Nicole A.

Janelle: On my kids, I did not manipulate that poor woman. She had a mental breakdown. I've never done anything to that woman in my life. I promise you.

Janelle wants to work w/ David, Day & Bay.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
33m
Nicole- It's silly if people go after Kevin and David and stuff. Cody- You know who we have got to send out? Your boy. Nicole- Ian? Whatever. Cody- He has got to go. Nicole- Right now he has got our backs. Dani- We have to work harder on him. He does not fully trust us #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
Aug 22
Kaysar and Janelle joke that they came to the BB house cuz it was the only thing that was open...

LOLOL #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Dani says Cody is definitely going to end up fighting with Christmas. Cody says he won't, but he knows how to push Christmas' buttons.

#BB22 Cody asks what NicF's problem is with him. NicF says it was based on their prior season when Cody said that he didn't trust Frankie but kept him around the entire game instead of her. Dani interjects asking if NicF really thought it was up to Cody.

#BB22 Cams change from camera room to Have-Not room with Janelle, Bay and Enzo. Enzo complaining about slop.

#BB22 David tells Janelle that she's lied to him before, when she presses to know he won't tell her. He can't give her what she wants to hear right now. He thinks she has spread lies, rumors and speculation about him. Janelle says, lie? no. Speculation, yes. David said that hurts

#BB22 Dani tells NicF it is time to let it go. Cody asks why NicF is still mad at him but doesn't blame Derrick. NicF says she talks to Derrick once a week. Cody says that he doesn't have anything to talk to her about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
mel
@RenegadesMel
·
6h
he’s a cop who is cooking and cleaning for her. She sells terrible products on Instagram. She can definitely do all of this without upsetting him I’m sure. She has plenty of time to pull out a vacuum or to boil some water.
Quote Tweet

Red heartNicole's Empathy | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
· 6h
Nicole: He's (Victor) always cooking & cleaning & it kinda drives me nuts. I feel like I wanna do it.... You just sit down..I wanna take care of you. When he does it, he kinda steals my thunder. Like he doesn't need me.

#bb22

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh, NicF can still make herself a victim out of a man cooking and cleaning for her.

Run Victor Run

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🤡David's Early "Jokes" | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Memphis tells Tyler that Janelle's making a move. 👀

Memphis thinks Janelle's dangerous bc she's not going to just lay down. She's going to fight till the end. Tyler agrees w/ him.

Memphis plans to talk to the committee today.

Tyler thinks they have 6 votes. #bb22

Memphis would prefer not to talk to David or Enzo about the vote. He'll talk to Nicole to make sure Ian will vote their way.

Tyler's sure Ian wants Janelle gone to protect Nicole. He was frustrated w/ the HN spat.

Memphis (lied &) told Janelle he'd be her 5th vote.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Tyler and Memphis go through the votes they have against Janelle - Memphis says he is going to make sure Nicole can get Ian's vote. Says he doesn't really want to even have to go to David or anyone like that to talk about votes. Tyler says he thinks everyone is good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Kaysar wonders if there is a rationale for the vote. Ian says it's nothing to do w/either of them as players but b/c Janelle is historically a better competitor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 Memphis says he talked to Dani/Christmas yesterday and told them they have to step it up. Tyler wonders if they were pissed. Memphis says he doesn't care - says they need to be getting their hands dirty too - wants to make sure the girls are playing to win.

#BB22 Memphis says the only way their 6 can get to the end is if everyone takes their fair share of "heat" - says if the guys continue to make all the moves, they will be sitting on the block next to each other sooner than later.

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
57m
Janelle: Do you not see a benefit in an offer of 3-weeks safety? (She offered to keep him safe & save him with the Veto even)
David: No, I don't.
Me:
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
David one track mind...
Zombie like speech,
"I must get Memphis out, he put me on the block."
"I must get Kaysar out, he campaigned to get Nicole A to stay"

That is David's strategy. He's a (e) terrible player.
He can go anytime

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Trust me, Nicole, she's not saying anything we didn't already figure out watching her those first two weeks.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Nicole- I cant believe she (Janelle) said she (Nicole A) lost her mind. That's crazy. That's not nice to say. Christmas- Especially with the live feeders. Nicole- Nicole is not here to defend herself #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
David's had some legit all-stars coach him on how to play BB, but it doesn't seem to be 'taking'

Janelle offered David three weeks of safety, and promise to use veto on him if he's nominated & picks her to play..
he's still stuck on last week
he didn't accept, and he didn't outright reject, but he said "I don't trust you"
he said he didn't see the benefit of 3 weeks safety at this moment, to her direct question - she said he's still good with her, she'll still give him the 3 weeks if the house wants her to stay
(how I wish we could see her Diary session of this convo omg)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
I really wish David had been brought back to a all-noobs season. He's a nice guy but he's just in so far over his head in an all stars season. Even with the majority of the house playing like amateurs.

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
The worst aspect of his awful gameplay is that there is an arrogance there that he's some deep thinker who has figured out how to successfully navigate BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22

Janelle to Dani- i could potentially have 5. You would be 6. I would want more than 6 anyway just so that the house votes with me together, ya know.
Dani- Did you tal to cody?
J- I want to. I def wanna talk to him and Cody. Have you talked to Cody.
D- Not yet

Janelle- I told him (david) that I could work work with you and Bay. He said noone wants to work with me.
Da’Vonne- omg

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I talked to him (Tyler). He just kept emphasizing "I'm good with the six, I'm good with the six, I'm good with the six", and he said one more "I'm good with the six" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Debbi_Dawn #BidenHarris2020 #YRR #BB22Unicorn faceUnicorn faceUnicorn face
@Debbi_Dawn
·
32m
He doesn't know how to be "vague"?? Seriously, his name might as well be Da'Vague! And Ladies of BB, learn a lesson here, if it's female vs male OTB, vote out the guy. Kevin & David would be gone & we wouldn't be listening to all this stupid bullshit. Pile of poo#bb22
Quote Tweet

No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2
· 1h
Janelle: From what I heard everyone was voting Kevin

David: You planted that .. I am a rookie trying to get to know two people .. Janelle the idol comes to me and says Kevin right? I don't know how to play this game .. I didn't know how to be vague ..

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
13h
Posted 12:51am: Kevin says to Janelle how do you control your emotions so well. Janelle says I think before I feel. #BB22 #BBLF