TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 24, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.50am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
Big Brother said that there are fresh batteries in the storage room. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
26m
For someone who played for about 1 hour in his first season, David still seems severely underprepared for even the slightest one-on-one strategic talk. He almost seems surprised whenever someone wants to talk with him alone and he never knows how to handle it #BB22

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Rosem...I posted a similar thought in the Safety Suite Comp Twist thread a week ago!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
James Rhine:

“Chicken George, Dr Will, @Bb3Danielle and I did not escape our handlers, get drunk, and end up in a karaoke bar during Jury for Tyler to call Old School boring”

https://twitter.com/jamesrhine/status/1297924379527884801

This clip brought back great memories!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica

It became exceedingly clear overnight who is running this game: Cody, Dani & Nicole. They're the nucleus of the house & spinning mad game together. Every alliance shown here is meant to protect them.

https://twitter.com/Dolffica/status/1297849672598458368?s=20

(there's a chart with the current alliances on it to pretty much prove it)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
If you don't understand white priviledge, just watchand listen to Dani, Nicole, Cody, Memphis and Tyler when they are together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Kappy, I have been noticing it a lot but kept being poo-poo'd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
10h
Tyler: I don't think you're gonna go. People aren't gonna trust you. I know these people have so much allegiance to each other.
K: Before the house. They act like they don't know each other...such bullshit. Half the house is probably going to Nicole Franzel's wedding. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
two awnings are broken now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
attackLZRD! #BLM
@attackLZRD
·
1h
Pushpini'm saving everything for day so she can see how fake dani is. #bb22
Quote Tweet

No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2
· 9h
Dani: I feel like she's(Christmas) one that we have to watch out for come weeks from now

Tyler: I feel like she's somebody that's gonna get in her own way .. but she is loyal

Dani: I think Bayleigh, Christmas, Da'Vonne .. I feel like they're all waiting to fight people

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
⚡Nicole's Stolen Thunder | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
19m
Kaysar asks when Janelle left MN.
Janelle left in 2000 & came to CA & got rid of her Canadian/Minnesota accent.

Janelle says it was so thick & so bad. People thought she was from Canada.

Kaysar: That's awesome.
Janelle: No it's not awesome. People were like, "Are you Canadian?"
Kaysar:That's amazing.

Janelle:It was incredibly embarrassing bc I'm not from Canada.
Kaysar:Is it sad I secretly wish you still had that accent?

Janelle:It comes out every now & then with my O's & U's.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13 · 9m
Kevin: There’s not a lot of people I complain about, but man this girl Nicole F. Seems so annoying, she plays the victim a lot. #BB22 #RHAP

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Enzo- I wonder if we go live Thursday or if they are going to keep doing what they are doing. We have been going on at 3:30 or whatever. Christmas- I think that they will cause it allows them to correct anything that is an error or make sure that everything is safe #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
⚡Nicole's Stolen Thunder | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
18m
https://tvco.app/vlogs/bb22-exit-interview-nicole-anthony

NA: In saying I wished Jackson was there, it's more so, and David agreed w/ me, giving Memphis a taste of his own medicine. Have him go head to head w/ someone who's also arrogant, pompous & does well in comps.

On Jackson...

NA: I'm very big on loving everybody. I am a firm believer, as an educator, that people who have said & done questionable things, it's very important to show them love so you can educate them. If you show them hate or push them aside, they'll never learn.
3:07 PM · Aug 24, 2020·TweetDeck

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22

Kaysar apologies for ruining her game by being in the house.
Janelle- its ok Kaysar, I wouldnt have it any other way.
Kaysar- Me either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Pierzina Effect
@listentotheroom
·
26m
Me listening to Janelle talk about something interesting, THINKING im going to hear the full story... feeds cut. Every time, I’m tired #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
Janelle: "so what's your plan for the week?"
Kaysar: "you're looking at it"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 12m
#BB22
Kaysar tried to convice Tyler not to put them up. He said it did not go well and that every person wants them to go up. There was not one person who wanted anyone else out.
K-Can you believe that?
J- I mean, it doesnt matter now.
K- If you stay, u have to be careful

#BB22
Kaysar- If you camaign to stay, I wont be upset
Janelle- I wouldnt campaign againt you. People are going to ask what I would do next week.

Janelle- Do you se yourself working with Tyler and Cody?
Kaysar- I would have to. I would have to make that move. My brain and their ability to win comps. If i can trust them. Do you think i could?
J- No, I do not.
K- Exactly.

Janelle- Who do u think would vote for you to stay?
Kaysar- Nicole F
J- Obviously.
K- Ian
J- Obviously.
K- I dont know which way Cody will go. I think he likes you more but is theretned by you more. I think Memphis willl keep you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22
Christmas said to NicF her current targets are who are up now. NicF says noone wants to win HOH cause everyone is friends with everyone. Christmas says she is in a good spot, NicF doesnt think she is in as good of a spot

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22

Tyler and David talking in the HOH room.

Tyler thinks Jaysar should stay as his sheild. Them leaving makes him a bigger target. David said someone else will do something to become a target

Tyler says Dani likes to plant seeds into their heads and them walk away. The the seed grows.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Re: white privilege.
Just b/c someone says that it's there, doesn't make it fact. Wish we could stay away from making these type of judgements in here.
What do the mods think?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch ·1h
Dani told Cody that Janelle pitched to her, and said "yours is coming" - he said "oh great, god this is the worst part" - Dani said "we should lock ourselves in a room where no one can talk to us"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Govols, that is my opinion about what I see, we judge everything else so it should be fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
·
1h
To absolutely no one’s surprise, Nicole F says she flips the board when she is losing board games. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Feeds return from stars and we have Christmas and Nicole F in the comic room and Nicole F is folding laundry while Christmas is reading the bible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
1h
Dani just whispered to Cody about Janelle telling her about the wall yeller saying her name.

"Yeah, I heard it. Clear as day," says Cody.