TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 23 - Aug 31: Archive through August 24, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They just meant won't use veto..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Bayleigh- On your last season, your intuition was spot on. People can all you whatever they want. It was spot on. Da'Vonne- I agree. That's why this season I'm not going to deny anything I'm feeling. I have just got to execute it differently #BB22

Da'Vonne- Dani goes "your downfall is you overplay". She is kind of right. I am right about what's going on, but the minute I act on it...but her saying that to me...either you're confirming what I'm feeling about you or you think I'm dumb. Bayleigh- Probably the first #BB22

Bayleigh- What they would want to have is Janelle and Kaysar go back to back. After that, what's next? Da'Vonne- Right #BB22

Da'Vonne- We made this six, okay? So if all six of us aint here when it comes to six, it's going to be a problem. You cant be promising shit to Nicole F. She aint part of the six. Bayleigh- Exactly #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Bayleigh- Here's what scares me. Cody has Enzo, Nicole has Ian, Dani has Tyler. It's six. If so, they have majority. They are always going to have the majority. David- Unless someone takes a shot. Bayleigh- Exactly. I dont mind but I dont have backup, they take me out #BB22

David- It's hard to compete with people that are friends outside of the house, like Cody and Nicole. Bayleigh- Dani and Nicole #BB22

David- How do you feel? Bayleigh- Who needs to be taken out? There is a common denominator between people. The people that I know are working together for sure are Dani, Nicole and Cody. I know for sure #BB22

Bayleigh- If you put Memphis up and he takes himself down, what are you going to do? Who were you going to put up next to him? David- It's hard to say now. It will have to be strategic at the time. I have to read a lot of rooms and situations #BB22

Bayleigh- Other than Memphis, you dont have any other people that are on your radar? David- Maybe Tyler but I dont know if I want to take a shot cause I dont know how the house feels about him #BB22

Bayleigh- Where are you with Cody? David- Not that... Bayleigh- Not that tight? Okay #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
43s
for what it's worth, Janelle told Kaysar she'd love to go off on Nicole, but that would encourage Nicole to play victim and she doesn't want to give her that satisfaction "that's what she wants"

so we might lose this one Neutral face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🦈 DumpTrump 🦈
@squalo
·
2m
You can hear someone yelling in this clip but not what they're saying. Janelle and Cody just keep chatting.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
5m
I honestly believe that if you could put an Old School (in their prime) vs a New School season together.
New School BBers would be crying like little (b) whenOG's got in their face or when OG's started talking shit about their little dick in the middle of an endurance comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Bay and Janelle chatting in the HN room. Bay asks Janelle what her campaign is. Jan says she needs to reconnect with Dani. Her "no brainer pitch" is that she would be another woman leaving. She says that she needs to get Enzo, Dani, Cody and the girls which "is doable".

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Bay says Dani was aggressive about her squashing it w/Nicole.

Janelle guesses that means Dani's very protective of Nicole. She'll tell Dani she'll offer Nicole a pass. She won't nominate Nicole for 2 weeks.

Janelle: I think Dani's just very disappointed in me.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Christmas has just rolled her 4 baby stars outside in the stroller and sits down when she's called to feed them again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Bayleigh- Da'Vonne was like "I'm here to win $500,000. I dont need any distractions". Nicole was like "I love distractions. I met my husband on here". I went "yeah but it took you a few tries". Janelle- It's the truth. It's three dudes she went through to get there #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Bay is telling Janelle the story of how she upset NicF and how Dani came to her and told her to fix the situation.

Bay says that it doesn't make sense to send all of the girls in the house home. Janelle says it's shaping up to be just like the first All Stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Bayleigh- When she (Dani) offered you to be in an alliance with you and Kaysar, who was in it? Janelle- She never said Cody's name. She said Nicole and Tyler. Bayleigh- She didnt include Enzo or Cody? Janelle- She did not. They (Cody/Enzo) have a thing anyway #BB22

Janelle- I tihnk Dani knows I am not here to put her on the block, target her, or vote her out of this house. Bayleigh- She was receptive? Janelle- She was like "I feel the same way" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Bay tells Jan she will voice her opinion to the house on wanting to keep some girls. Jan tells her to just focus on David.

Jan says that if Day tells Kevin to keep her that he will listen to Day. Bay tells her that Kevin is close to David because of NicA. She's shocked

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Janelle- I would need Memphis, Day, David, you, Dani. Bayleigh- You need to work on Cody, Enzo and Dani. Janelle- That's a lot. Bayleigh- That's a lot but you can do it #BB22

Bayleigh- You know who does like you? Enzo. Janelle- He has always liked me. Bayleigh- I dont think Cody is against you either. Janelle- I think Kaysar is right. Cody always wanted to work with me, or keep me around, and wanted to get rid of Kaysar #BB22

Janelle- I do think if I do stay, I will just be targeted week after week. Bayleigh- Boss up and win HoH. A comp beast is in there still. You are due for a win #BB22

Bayleigh- I need you in here. Come on, get your life together. Janelle- I may have to make it seem like I'm not really with you. Bayleigh- I dont mind, it's fine #BB22

Bayleigh- I really want you to stay. Janelle- It's really good for your game if I do. Bayleigh- Obviously. I told you from the jump Kaysar is one of my favourite people but my loyalty was to you from Day 1 #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Janelle says that NicA completely destroyed her game in the house. She says that she told NicF everything that Janelle told her as well as Janelle is not to be trusted.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....
⭐John⭐#BB22⭐
@JPopStrikesBack
·
8h
Adam didn't win BB9 to use the money to start a lucrative business dealing drugs only to wind up being sentenced to four years in federal prison for drug trafficking and tax evasion just so Tyler could call old school BB boring!!!

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
16m
Janelle whispered to Bayleigh, I think about the yeller

Janelle- My name was the name that was called out and Cody and I both heard. We just had a conversation about it. I was like 'they don't want me to go yet'

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Bayleigh- I got into a little misunderstanding with Nicole Franzel the other day. I said something not so nice but I didnt know it was not so nice. Janelle- She is super sensitive. Bayleigh- She started crying. Janelle- Everyone hurts her feelings #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 23, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Janelle says that she needs big players from the other side to help her and Bay says "let's work on that then". Janelle says she just really needs Dani's vote. Bay tells Janelle she can do this and Janelle thanks her for the support.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Interesting theory from Reddit about the Safety Suite room and how it might be put to use for the next couple of evictees:

https://twitter.com/thebbsquirrel/status/1297755987995107328

Big, if true!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Please let that redditt post be true!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Signing on with Missy!

Let this not be Fan Fiction!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Oh pease oh please! And give the room one of the camera feeds too.... Plus while we are on the wishing couch if Janelle is in the room let Kaysar manage to stay in the house until he comes back in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.... @Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
· 6h
3:23am Xmas woke everyone up for her task, Janelle accidentally opened the door on Cody im the bathroom. Screamed and ran away. Pretty funny
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
emily
@roussohoh
·
11h
Dani is a messy player if she wasn’t a white woman she wouldn’t be able to get away with this I said what I said #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 24, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
9h
I miss when BB villains went in the DR and told us how they were messing with the other houseguests rather than just being a whiny victim that pretends they're an innocent farmgirl #bb22