TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 22, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
Da'vonne tells Janelle and Kaysar that she does not think Cody planned on nominating them. Kaysar thinks she is wrong. Day said a lot of people were fan struck. She thinks everyone wanted to work with them. Kay thinks they did not want to work with a pair and they wanted Kay out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
· 12m
Da'Vonne has decided that everyone is a secret squirrel today. I wish Jason was there to be a "squarole" with her. Crying face #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
11m
Healthy discussion about Kaysar’s insight as a Muslim that we can all benefit listening to 7:15pm BBT
#BB22
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
· 13m
Kaysar and Da'Vonne discussing religion - the kind of convo they might drop into the show, if they're going to continue dropping some mature, valuable convos into the show

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
15m
Upstairs; Cody asking if Tyler is still tight with his boys from back home.

Downstairs: Kaysar discussing how to find tolerance through religion.

Can we just have Kaysar on every season? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Nicole- You are running this house pretty much. Dani- What did you say? Nicole- You are running this house pretty much. Dani- I dont know. Sometimes I think stuff like that. I think everyone thinks they are. Nicole- I dont. I just sit and do nothing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57s
#bb22 Jan says no one came to see them after noms except Day, Bay, and Ian. Jan thanks Day for doing that. Jan says they knew they were going up everyone has been throwing them under the bus.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Day leaves the BR and Ian enters. Kaysar asks Ian if the rubber ducky is a BB mascot. Ian says kinda. Kay says he feels like Ian is a BB historian. Janelle chimes in he is. Ian says not the most recent seasons. Ian says he is only seen most seasons once.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
9m
Look at this.

Already setting the seeds to eat each other alive. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 15m
Dani to Nicole- In the end comps, I feel like we cannot beat Christmas, we cannot beat Tyler, Enzo is questionable. There are some people that are going to have to go #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39s
#BB22 Day wants everyone to play a game as a house after dinner. Kaysar jokes with Memphis if he can stay up past 10. People are starting to gather in the kitchen. Dinner is ready.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22 Enzo, Day, Bay, and Cody in have not room talking about how nice the day has been not having to worry about the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting.... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·10m
turns out there are some issues due to virus protocols, work-from-homes, communications etc - excessive or wrongly timed starfishies is one of the effects

Del Roberts @delrod76
· 33m
@hamsterwatch the feed cuts seem lengthy this year. I wonder what’s up with production this year

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 10m
#BB22 Bay tells Cody and Enzo this is the best week to be up here in HN room. You miss so much so you can stay out of the drama. Cody feels if Kaysar wins Veto Janelle is going to go off on Nicole

#BB22 No game talk right now, just general chit chat. Kaysar went up to the HN room. Cody & Enzo tell him they don't want to be downstairs right now because of all the food. Xmas made Philly Cheese Steaks for everyone

Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
· 7m
They think David has a crush on Da’Vonne.
Bay later confirm He’s not her type. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Just an FYI: It has been confirmed Kessha is home and NicA is heading home so no non-jury battle back. But that doesn't mean there won't be a jury battle back. Guess we'll find out in due time. Would you want to see a jury battle back?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 The HNs Cody, Enzo Bay & Janelle along with Kaysar not playing the games. Just general chit chat about Cody's brother Paulie and The Challenge

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Janelle - Get ready for the Veto tomorrow. Bay - I'm preparing. Janelle - Grab your olives.

Cody called out for mouthing words. He says he didn't say it out loud. Memphis is upset that he has to act a movie out he doesn't know.
Christmas - You boys wanted to play.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
DryedMangoez
@dryedmangoez
·
10h
Cody, Bay, Enzo: "Janelle needs to come home. She never comes home. She's out past her curfew."
*5 seconds later*
Janelle: "I'm home!"

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22
Cody told Bay that she said "it's Nicole's turn" in her sleep.
Bay says she talks in her sleep when she's stressed. She asks him not to tell Nicole because she's paranoid.
Cody says he already told her downstairs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
31m
Bayleigh- She (Nicole) has been acting so weird towards me. Janelle- She is guilty, she is a snake. Bayleigh- I am going to have to win the next HoH. Janelle- They are coming for us. It's only a matter of time #BB22

Cody- You were talking in your sleep last night. Bayleigh- What did I say? Cody- "It's Nicole's turn". Bayleigh- Oh my God, that's terrifying #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.40am....
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 15m #BB22
Adoption Cam!
Most likely Christmas getting her punishment costume or Veto picks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25s
#BB22 Memphis says he wants to post tomorrow about Kids of the World. Janelle - Yeah let's do it.

Janelle gives him the hashtag.

Memphis - Hopefully they can set up the fundraiser automatically. Janelle - We aren't raising money this Aug. We can sell all of our sh*t from here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29s
#BB22 Janelle - Well when they wake us up at 7 in the morning and everyone is up until 2.
Memphis - I went to bed at 10:30.
Janelle - I was in bed before you. I was curled up in my army cot.
Memphis - It takes me about an hour to fall asleep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Some people were looking for this tweet....
Philip Alan @PhilipAlanPhoto ·
Aug 9
"If you're following me because of Big Brother.... please unfollow me." - Tyler #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Janelle - I like the HN room.
Christmas - It's not bad.
Janelle - This week it's a party room.
Memphis - It's weirdly comfortable.
Christmas - Cause there's no other place in the house you can go and have a cubby hole.
David - It's quiet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
3m
She's setting up her next target.
Someone she's been victimized by.
She whines & cries to everyone about how mean they are to her, getting them to feel sorry for her, while pissing the other person off more because they didn't do anything.
This is the entirety of her game.
Quote Tweet

Unfiltered Feedsters
@UnfilteredFeeds
· 44m
So Bay said last night when she went to say goodnight that Nicole was ignoring her and then this morning Nicole just looked down when Bay came in.....riiiiight. Nicole would rather have everyone else talk to Bay about it then she do it. Face with rolling eyes #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 22, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Memphis, Janelle, Christmas are chatting around the kitchen table while Enzo is sleeping in the HN room.