TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Rank the Houseguests - Who's Your Favorite?: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's fun to see who people like (and dislike), their initial impressions and how that may change over the course of the season. In a way it's doubly interesting to see if that changes this year because we "know" the houseguests.

Will old favorites measure up to past memories?

Has anyone changed for the better (or worse)?

For example, I've always been a big Kaysar fan. However, his greatest strength (and his greatest weakness) is his ability/desire to talk. He talks and talks and talks.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’ll mention those hamsters that I have very much different feelings about compared to when they played previously.

Memphis- I didn’t have much of a positive attitude toward Memphis from what I remembered of him from playing with Dan whom I rank as one of the best BB players. But Memphis has grown on me in this very short time. I like his wordiness about his work, I like his wordiness on raising his son, I like his colorful language filled with “bad’’ words.

Bayleigh- I loathed her on her season. I do not loathe her this season, yet.

Totally love Tyler his first season. Not feeling him very much so far.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I like all of them except Coco, Dani and Cody. But that could change on what goes on this year. I do like Kaysar and enjoy his talks but I think he thinks too much of himself at times. He's too anxious to share his insights and wisdom.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have always and still do, love to watch Janelle at work. To me, she is fascinating to watch.

I was never a Dani fan but I found her interesting to watch. Not so much so far.

Baliegh, I like her so far, but she talks a lot.

Enzo, never really got him.

Kevin, I wish he has his people. I really liked him season 10.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kaysar, Janelle favs.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Xmas SEEMS like a completely different person. Like she had a personality transplant. Will we see the old Xmas emerge? The new Xmas is not that offensive. Never a fan of Nicole F. She's so "scared" and "crying". Why? With her alliance to Cody she is the safest person in the house. Do not like the Dani D and Nicole F alliance. Never liked Nicole's "rat" game. Don't like Dani D playing a "rat" game either.

Janelle's instincts and read on the house are right there. Hope she finds a way to survive. Did not like her at all in Season 14 but I see the charm that I enjoyed so much in S6. Hope she goes far.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
1. Janelle
2. Kaysar
3. Memphis
4. Nicole A
5. Keesha
6. Davonne
Dislike Cody and Nicole F.
Rest are middle of the pack for now

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Just read the updates. Memphis is on the dislike list now!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I like Kevin too, he was my favorite on his season. I wish he could settle down and quit stressing.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
1. Janelle
2. Kaysar
3. Dani
4. Tyler
5. David

Not necessarily in that order, but I'd be happy to see any of these win.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar - love that they play hard but can laugh at their miscues also

Keesha
Christmas
Memphis
Davonne
Nicole A
Ian

David
Enzo
Kevin
Bayleigh - never liked her, but she’s not bad this season
Dani

Disappointed in
Tyler - one of my previous faves,I didn’t figure him to be one to go along with the bros, maybe he’ll kick it up as things heat up
Nicole F - liked her before but all her whining and being afraid is getting really old - time to grow up
Cody

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Kaysar and Janie were the reason I came back to BB. I have loved them since season 6.As of right now they are the only ones I want to win. I love them.

I liked Keesha and Memphis both the first time.
I still like them do far.

I don't mind Dani at the moment. I never really cared for her I found her whiney and judgemental a little of a hypocrite. That being said I like her as a default. I love Dom and I figured if he chose her she can't be all that bad. Again she is a default pick.

Ian, Dav and Nicole A I find tolerable. I wasn't really impressed with them their original seasons except may a little with Ian.

Everyone I can take or leave with the exception of Cody, Nicole F and Tyler. I never liked any of them and I still don't. I have no clue why they keep bringing back Nicole F she was one of the least deserving winners. Most people just voted for her ss a default to screw Paul over.

Can I just add I'm glad that they have a more mature age group and people who are either married or in a LTR.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm here for Janie, all day, every day. Remember that robe she wore almost every day in the last All Stars? I bought that robe - ha.

I know Kevin in the real world and I'm surprised at his countenance. I hope he pulls it together. He is an accomplished, smart individual. My heart was breaking for him during the show last night.

I am liking Da this time.

Bayleigh being confused and thinking nobody had talked to Cody was kind of sweet and funny. She is in over her head.

I didn't like Memphis last time but I like him now and then I read above that there is some update that makes him unlikeable. I don't know what that is yet but I'm sure I'll see it.

Will be an interesting season!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I'm with Mozsweetpea
Bad Nicole, Cody and Tyler.....ugh.

If mallard ducks could talk they would sound like Nicole F. If she is a registered nurse why is she schlepping herself on social media and reality tv?
She is vindictive, petty and annoyingly immature. Not a good look and a chore to listen to. At least she will have to sleep alone this season. Thats a plus for the viewers.
Love that Janelle puts Nicoles undies in a knot, pretty girls piss her off, fingers crossed for alcohol mixed with Janelle giving her a verbal woop ass soon.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Without BBAD I'm forced to watch a lot of the CBS tv show which is poorly edited in the wrong direction, hopefully Ian, Kaysar and Janelle stay.
Unfortunately this viewer never gets nice things.
Thanks to those who post the feeds, much appreciated.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I like them all more than I did when they were on before. They're so much calmer and relaxed now. More mature. I don't really like Kevin so far. The emotionalism gets me down. Not really fond of Bayleigh and Christmas, but I don't know why. David isn't getting much screen time. The rest of them are interesting. I'm enjoying this season so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TBH, I pretty much gave up on BB over the last few years. I hated the SAME "expect the unexpected" twists year in and year out. I didn't like the casting so I finally deleted the season pass. I could never get past the first week or two because I literally hated everyone on the show and I hated production.

But then they brought back Janelle, Kaysar, Enzo and Ian. And now Cody and Memphis are growing on me. So for the first time in years I have six hamsters that I really like whereas in years past I couldn't find a single person to root for and I would be out before the second eviction.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso- I still have two of those robes, two blankets too! I gave the robes as gifts to lots of people too. We have to find some people to love besides Janie because she will not last long alas.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
Always loved Kayser and Janelle but this season looking at her is jarring I think it’s her top lip it looks overfilled or something. Weird I could be misremember in tho

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Janelle, which I mentioned before, has had too much Botox and fillers, especially in her lips. She had such a natural beauty in earlier years but I think she has overdone it.
I really, really dislike Memphis. Hope he’s gone sooner than later. He doesn’t understand how David is on All Stars. I believe Julie said this was Memphis’s first HOH. He’s no All Star.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kaysar
Janie
the rest

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Memphis at all! He strikes me as being an arrogant jerk. Maybe it's just me......does anyone else get this impression of him?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janie
Kaysar
Bay

Sabbatia

08-15-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sabbatia a private message Print Post    
Janelle will always be my fav. I like Kaysar and Ian too. NicoleF, Dani, Cody and Christmas make me switch deeds often.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Janie and Kaysar
Nicole A