TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 20, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Cody, Ian, Dani, and Bay are chatting in the upstairs loft playing a bored game and talking about the drama, Cody says Tyler kept trying to feed him info last week to see if it was going to get out, but it was only week 1 and says of course he wasn't' going to say anything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45s
#BB22 Cody, Dani, Ian, and Bay are talking about how they can't go back to sleep after the morning music... they agree its bc they usually have to potty. Ian says its a matter of weight how comfy the bed is and how uncomfortable the urge to go to the bathroom is

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp @sharontharp · 8m
The #Janellousy is real and it’s infuriating to watch. She minds her own business and is loyal to the people she’s loyal to. She’s a successful 40-year-old mom who is here because she loves the game. She gives 0 (e) about this petty BS made up in Nicolex2’s heads. UGH. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5s
#BB22
Cameras come back to Janelle saying to Memphis:
They keep saying you want David out right? I keep saying yah.
She says she's surprised Enzo hasn't talked to her.
She says If I don't win HOH I'm screwed.
Memphis says he thinks she'll be fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
David tells Bay There are more important things than winning are important. He doesn't want to win like Michie. He says who you are at your core is what's important.

David tells her it's hard to connect with everyone. He mentions Cody.
Bay says she knows. That they have to work overtime to connect with people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Bay says she is going to play the game with integrity and respect. If she leaves, it is what it is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps @CliosClock
·26s
11:31am #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 4h
Nicole A- Have Janelle and Kaysar been on my side this entire time, and I am just twisting it cause Memphis put me up? Maybe Memphis did go rogue. Kevin- I was entertaining that possibility too #BB22

Nicole A to Kevin- Then I feel so bad. I have been going from person to person saying them two (Janelle/Kaysar) are my targets, and they are my only two votes. I (e) myself from literally every angle so I deserve to walk out tomorrow #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
32m
Bayleigh to David- I said I'm not going to be a black woman to vote out a black man. I was like "if you guys really think you can get enough people to send him home, that's one thing. If you want me and Da'Vonne to push it to a tie, it's not happening" #BB22

Bayleigh- I dont want you to think that we were on board with anything. David- I didnt think that. I know that they were campaigning hard but I trust you and Da'Vonne #BB22

David to Bayleigh- Let's make it far, let's change this shit. This has got to be different, it can be different #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
'I have very high emotional intelligence' is the new 'I invited her to my wedding'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.55am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 4h
Kevin to Da'Vonne- I do understand that this cast is super diverse on so many levels but I dont want to make a decision based on that if we are not off-setting something else. I told Nicole not to have that conversation with you. Optically it would look weird #BB22

Da'Vonne to Kevin- I have to come in here to be 1) a black person playing this game 2) a fish out of water 3) somebody that is not going to have anybody to relate to and then 4) somebody that is playing Big Brother #BB22

Kevin- Even though I'm half black, I dont have the full African American experience. Da'Vonne- It's not just in this house, it's in this world. Our black men are being targeted, our black men are being done so wrong. Our black women too. I want to protect them #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.23pm...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Enzo, Cody and Kaysar are sitting around the kitchen table talking about Atlantic City.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 3m
Does anyone know if the DR has informed Anthony that Kamala & Obama are speaking tonight and we aren’t trying to have a #HouseMeeting during that time?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_uplates

Ian to camera: “I’m just waiting for my moment to backstab Nicole (Franzel.) No way am I letting her get further than me" #BB22
5:50 PM · Aug 19, 2020

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Oh, Rieann, that's a GOOD one!!

Or, as Ian would say... Interesting...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, thats a fake acccount. and fake tweet.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Sorry all!!! Thanks, Keldogg. I should have known.

Eta... Just noticed their handle. Smacking my head! I need a time out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vincent Louis Donato
@VincentLDonato
·
2h
Memphis makes his own decisions, like he chose to wear that jean jacket! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
David says that he put him on slop to weaken him. NicA says that Memphis is Alpha and he needs some humble pie. David agrees and says he'll get some. She says she prayed for him. #BB22

NicA says she was laying down and that him and Janelle came in laughing and they were talking about the last season they watched Memphis said he watched last season and he didn't get why no one got rid of Mickie so stupid #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Woman’s clothesDay's Dashiki | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
7m
NA: He's (Memphis) an idiot. You know me. I'm a very loving & forgiving person. He just bothers me. I love him..just don't really like him.

David: 1 of us is coming back, but he doesn't behave in a way that would make you think that.
NA to David: Regardless of anything last season. Cause I wasn't in the room for a lot of stuff...

*feed cuts*
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
Cody says to Enzo that they (Janelle and Day) were in the bathroom whispering and that when he walked in they started talking about nails. He says were in an alliance they are always talking but she has no information I can't trust you period #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 35m
Janelle to Nicole A- When he (Memphis) is out of the HoH room, I'm going to have the worst heart to heart with him that he has ever heard in his life. I am going to tell him what a he is. He really (e) us #BB22

Nicole A- Did he (Memphis) even watch my season? Does he even know my character? Janelle- We told him your character. You are loyal, you are trustworthy #BB22

Nicole A- Ian won talk to me. Janelle- They think you are leaving. them. Surprise the hell out of them. Nicole- That's so messed up people think you are leaving that they dont give a crap #BB22

Janelle- We all need to get in a room and talk about the vote. Nicole A- I want to get Christmas, Da'Vonne, Bayleigh, Kevin, you and Kaysar in a room and be like "is this happening or not?". We need Memphis to break the tie. Janelle- That's a done deal #BB22

Nicole A- If I stay, it will be a miracle. Right now they are all sleeping because they are in moral dilemmas. Janelle- They are in moral dilemmas because of what they are about to do. Nicole- Or not do #BB22

Janelle- Do you think Kevin is on board to go after the other side, or what is his stance? Nicole A- He has to be #BB22

Nicole A- I still want to talk to Ian...but he is avoiding me, so hint taken. I think that's so rude. Janelle- He is so tight with Nicole Franzel. Nicole needs to go. She needs to be on the block next week #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
28m
Nicole A- If this is how my journey ends, I feel like I let so many people down. You know how many people said before this "she is not going to be able to do it, she is going to get eaten alive"? Janelle- Dont listen to the fans. Do you know what they e say about me? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 NicA is campaigning to Ian. She tells him she has 6 votes and that he would be her seventh. If she played safety suite and won, he would be her +1. Ian says he was not expecting this - her to have 6 votes - he needs to process. He didn't think it would be close.

#BB22 Ian tells NicA that he wants to be honest with her - he's been leaning towards keeping David. But now hearing the split vote, 6-6 she would be safe anyways. He plays chess with David the most - and thinks D had a worse time last year.

#BB22 Ian knows that NicA also had a bad time last year, but it was just how he felt. He says the 6 votes have shed a new light on things. He was at 66% keeping D before, but now it's more in the 50's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
55s
Ian told Nicole A he hasn't promised anyone his vote, and he was surprised to hear her say it's now a possible tie .. he said he was leaning towards voting David to stay, but if a tie "it throws things for a loop"

(it was possible tie last night, and would include him in the 6)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 NicA returns to the Love Room with Janelle. She tried to get something out of her eye but it's still bothering her. She thinks she scratched her eye. She sings a song about everything going to hell in a bread basket. NicA asks Jan how she's going to get Memphis to keep her

#BB22 Jan tells NicA that Memphis has already said he's voting to keep NicA if it ties up on votes. NicA is frustrated that he won't tell her that. She says that Day is really on board if they can prove that Memphis, Christmas and Ian are on board.

#BB22 Day says in this vote a vote for David is a vote for that side, a vote for NicA is a vote for Jaysar. After this vote is a line in the sand. And that if they vote for NicA there isnt no repairing the sub-alliances.

#BB22 Jan says she will talk to Memphis in the morning and bring each of them up separately to talk to him. They agree that Christmas is the last one they need to get and Kay will talk to her in the morning. Jan says that Christmas was with NicF all day.

#BB22 Kevin and Day is telling NicA not to tell Janelle anything about them and their F3 deal.

#BB22 NicA doesn't understand how people form alliances so easily. Jan explains that it's because they have relationship outside of the house and that's why. NicA is frustrated because she refused to do that before coming in the house.

#BB22 Day says nothing matters if they cant crack Christmas.

#BB22 If they can crack Christmas then they can compare notes to repair the relationships with sub-alliances.

#BB22 Jan says that David is so green and he will be manipulated by the other side the whole game. She feels bad for him. Jan says that Enzo has always been with Cody and that Tyler is new.

#BB22 Jan says that she needs to win HOH. Jan says that Dani tried to come between her and Day by telling them lies about each other so that they wouldn't be close and work together. NicA says she really wants to stay and Jan wants her to too.

#BB22 Kevin thinks Memphis is sinking his own ship and they aren't going to want to keep working with him.

#BB22 Jan says that if she (NicA) goes will these people just float? NicA says that she doesn't know but after she leaves maybe it can be a thing and they can work together. Jan tells her its OK "only one person wins". NicA says "I thought I would do better than 16th place:.