TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 18, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59s
#BB22 Janelle- Did I tell you David's pitch to me?
NicA- About Memphis?
Janelle- Yeah
NicA- Yeah
Janelle- I was thinking in my head, "Why would he say that?"
NicA- Your going to have to talk to Memphis about that.

NicA is worried that the vote could come down to 6-6.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
we got daydrinking (HOH beers discovered last night)..
Memphis told Tyler he could have one if he got Memphis another - Tyler asked if he can save it for later - Memphis said no, drink it now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB22 NicA "I didn't come here to get my game squashed." NicA apologized to Kevin for not listening to him earlier in the game when he tried to tell her that Janelle was a "spider". They are saying that Janelle just takes things, twists them and uses them to her advantage.

#BB22 NicA says even if she stayed and it was 2 sides that Jaysar would use her again next week. She tells Kevin about the alliance that Janelle tried to build with her, Janelle, Kaysar, Day, Bay and Christmas and that Janelle said "Don't tell Kevin".

#BB22 NicA says that she spoke to Christmas, Bay and Day about this alliance and that Day said she would sleep on it and Bay and Christmas says they were scared of it. They don't understand why Janelle hasn't liked Kevin from the start.

#BB22 NicA says that Janelle has used her from the start with friendship because she know she could manipulate her and now she's embarrassed. She thinks that Janelle knew that she couldn't manipulate Kevin and maybe that's why Janelle doesn't like him and won't work with him.

#BB22 Back from stars again. NicA is saying that she's OK talking one on one to people but alliance wise "no bueno for an alliance with those 3".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Janelle & Kaysar farewells will give Julie the opening to tell her .. even if J&K learn about all this before recording theirs, they can still say they fought for her before she went down Clown Alley

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Kevin tells NicA to make a shadow alliance to vote for her to stay and let everyone know except *those 3* know that she is going against Janelle if she stays. NicA says she needs to make sure Day is on her side - she seems like she is wanting to keep David.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 NicA says if she can guarentee Janelle, Kaysar, Day, Bay, Christmas, and Kevin that's 6 and then Memphis would break the tie in her favor. NicA goes on to explain how being so heavily associated w/Jaysar has put her in such an awkward position.

#BB22 NicA says Jaysar doesn't care if she leaves - feels like they've used her. Says they are using this as an opportunity to split the house. Day says "Yup!"

#BB22 Day doesn know why Janelle would tell NicA that she is making an alliance to save her. NicA says she thinks Janelle thinks she is dumb.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Nicole A told Da'Vonne she has six votes, and yes she wants Janelle/Kaysar votes but doesn't like that she's being associated with them, and "they're using this as an opportunity to split the house"

apparently she (also) can't grasp she'd be in the basement on the other side

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Day tells NicA that she does not have Christmas locked in. NicA says she has another idea, but Kevin didn't like it - says she wants to have a house meeting. Day says OMG, what are you going to say. NicA says she will call it Nicole's Truths and Janelle's Lies.

#BB22 Bay and Christmas in photo room. Christmas tells Bay that NicA was led to believe by Jaysar that she was in a 4 person alliance with Jaysar, Memphis and herself. Bay says "no. Memphis does whatever the hell he wants to do."

#BB22 Bay says that they definately don't have the votes to keep NicA. Christmas says that Jaysar twists things really fast. Christmas tells Bay that Jaysar pursued her for several days for an alliance "and he didn't even know I made it to 3rd place. He thought I was out midway"

#BB22 NicA says she wants to tell the house that Jaysar made her feel like she was good, then didn't give a crap when she went up - but now they care all of a sudden because they want to split the house and make the sides more divided.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Christmas tells Bay that when Kaysar realized that she had made it to final 3 "you could see it. He was just salivating. And let me tell you something else. Everyone that took a shot at me, the next week, OUT."

#BB22 NicA says she wants to talk to NicF and let her know that Janelle ratted her out to NicA about wanting to target her. She also wants to expose that Kaysar came up with a plan to hurt Ian's feelings so he would turn on NicF and come to their (Jaysar's) side.

#BB22 Christmas "I'm not saying I'm the best or the greatest player. You cross me or burn me you're out."

We go to stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 NicA says if she doesn't have the votes by Weds night/Thurs morning, she is going to blow it up. Day says to do it by Weds night b/c it won't look good if she waits until Thursday.

#BB22 Day says Janelle will be "America's Most Wanted" in the house next week and will be the biggest target. Tells NicA that she needs to make sure she can beat her in a battle back should it come to that.

#BB22 Bay, Christmas and Janelle in the photo room. They are talking about getting grey hair after this season and the photos on the wall.

We go to stars again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
5m
Feeds have gone to stars on roughly a five minute timer. It is garbage today! #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Kaysar joins Day and NicA. Day says at this point in the game it's literally about talking - its not the time to play scared. Day tells her to stop talking to the people she already thinks she has and start talking to the others she isn't sure about.

#BB22 Kaysar says NicA should try to talk to Ian. Says Ian is kind of upset w/NicF right now b/c he found out she is in an alliance w/the other side. NicA asks how he found out - Kaysar says he thinks he (Ian) pieced it together himself. Day feels bad for Ian.

#BB22 Bay, Janelle and Christmas talking about the different POV's in the past seasons. They all agree that they will take anything that offers them safety.

#BB22 Kaysar says Ian doesn't like a big group plowing through the house, so he is hurt that NicF is part of something like that behind his back. Day says that breaks her heart.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 4m
I have to admit I was never a giant Janelle fan. I admired her determination but I didn't bow down to her. But it's amazing how this house acts like she's sitting their trashing them all when in reality outside of a comment or two about Franzel it's the others doing the trashtalk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.35pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 19m #BB22
Kevin tells Day the 2 options are to be unanimous so "those three" don't know or split the house. "That meeting" means we "sacrifice Nicole".

#BB22 Cody and Nic A continue talking about how Jaysar wants a split.
Cody gives Nic A to keep being around people and to keep fighting.

Day says she told her to make sure she doesn't have the votes if she's going to do that.
Kevin-"I'm just trying to save a friend."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.18pm.... I can't even remember the last time I heard Janelle talking about NicoleF.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Nicole F- Please do not let her (Janelle) win, whatever you do. It would be good TV though. Nicole A- That's why I want to win so bad. Nicole F- I need her out ASAP and I know that you are willing to do that. She is just going to keep pooping on me and my name #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22
Kevin-"There's no hope for Nicole. It's going to take a significant level finesse."
Day-mhmm
Kevin says she needs to tell certain things to people.
Day says that may be the only way to get Ian. He thinks Kaysar told him the truth about NicF being in another alliance.

#BB22 Nic A talks about talking to people and Cody tells her she should maybe tell people about what they are planning or did with Ian. before Cody leaves to go to the HOH to listen to some music.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 19m
Memphis- Kaysar has got to be out in the next couple of weeks. Cody- 100%. Memphis- He is wreaking havoc on everything. Cody- They are more threatened by the player that Janelle is. I am more threatened by the bullshit that Kaysar stirs up #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sparkles 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 Sparkles @BBTeamNorth
· 20m
Nicole is letting this house turn her into the people she hated last season. It's hard to watch.

Baseless delusions sending her on a nasty, personal spiral out the door. Grimacing face #BB22 #ItIsWhatItIs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Where does Kevin get this stuff? When did Janelle betray NicA???? #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 20m #BB22
Kevin says if NicA tells too many people it will get back to them.
Day says either way she's (e) because she'll look like a traitor. She says no one will believe she was betrayed by Janelle.
Kevin says that's what happened and it doesn't sit well with him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 20m #BB22
Day says that NicA was lying to her though when she said she wasn't talking with Janelle. She was trying to build an alliance.
Kevin-she apologized to me though.
Day-she didn't apologize to me.

#BB22 Cams 3&4 are now in the BY on Tyler Bayleigh and Nic A sitting near the pool chatting about dirk and the AllStars Wars. before switching to the HOH with Cody and Memphis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
22m
Memphis agrees with Cody that Memphis' strategy of telling people he doesn't want to be in any alliances until the second half of the game is 'perfect'. Because of course he does. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
22m
I feel like we are seeing why these people didn't win, need to justify their win & need to justify even being there this season.
Really disappointing so far...
And Nicole A, David and especially Kevin have been absolutely atrocious so far and they can all go asap
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Kelley Wentworth @kelleywentworth
· 29m
Janelle could literally burn my house down and she would still be invited to my wedding #bb22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
21m
Cody told Memphis that Nicole A told him this vote will split the house, and that was Janelle's plan - Memphis said no, and they can't let that happen, they need to work with Janelle

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
22m
I think whatever Janelle did on BB14 is causing the rest of the house not to trust her. I cant remember exactly what happened but I recall she went against Frank and it wasn’t enjoyable
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
☕Xmas' Stolen Mug | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
19m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
David wants to fight & he wants history made.

Day wasn't going to vote David out regardless of how she felt.

David wants Day to be comfortable around him whether she's voting him out or not.

They hug.

Day: So did you miss me today?
David: Yes goddammit. Eyes

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
16m
It's time to let this one go, Janelle. There's no helping someone this bad at the game. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
· 23m
Janelle asked who the 3 people were that told Nicole A she doesn't have the votes to stay but NicA is refusing to say

Janelle- Was it Dani
Nicole A- Maybe, maybe not
Janelle- Oh my god Nicole I tell you everything in this house

#BB22