TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 17, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ig Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
39m
Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I'm going to tell Kaysar that I dont want to commit to anything until after the veto ceremony. If Nicole F goes up there, that's another conversation. I'm going to tell him we can talk but you need to figure out what he's doing with the veto #BB22

Da'Vonne- Kaysar kept saying "people keep thinking I'm in this alliance with Memphis but I'm not" but when you were doing numbers, he was in the numbers. How does that work? Bayleigh- Exactly #BB22

David- I dont think that the noms are going to change. Da'Vonne- I feel like that other situation was only if one of you pulled yourself down. It makes no sense to change his own noms #BB22

Bayleigh- If you stay... David- This is it, this is the Final 3. Bayleigh- You havent been pulled into anything else? David- Nicole and Kevin. Da'Vonne- That's okay cause we like Kevin. No matter who I'm talking to, this is the core #BB22

Da'Vonne- I dont think that Tyler is working with anybody. I've been telling Tyler some shit, even some shit that I made up. Not hearing nothing about it. Bayleigh- He is pretty loyal. Da'Vonne- He is messy too #BB22

Da'Vonne- He (Cody) is trying to play this game like Derrick but he is doing it so wrong. Bayleigh- He doesnt have anybody to tell him to chill out. Da'Vonne- He has his hand in the pot with Christmas, Dani, us, Memphis. He is everywhere #BB22

Da'Vonne- I have got to crack Dani. Bayleigh- If Nicole Franzel wins, who is she putting up? Da'Vonne- I think she is going to throw shit. Bayleigh- Best case scenario Enzo wins #BB22

Da'Vonne- This is the focal point. If at any point during this game you feel more secure with Janelle and Kaysar, let me know. I dont want to end up on opposite sides. Bayleigh- It wont happen. Da'Vonne- If you feel that's the way to go, let's go #BB22

Bayleigh to Da'Vonne- Memphis, Christmas, Kaysar, Janelle, me and you, that's solid...but he (Memphis) is not going to commit, and he wants to work with Cody so bad #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Christmas & Bay in photo room. Bay says Memphis isn’t talking & he doesn’t want to make an alliance the first half of the game. Bay says he will go with Janelle and Kaysar but he likes Cody a lot too. Bay says that she loves Kay and Jan but she wants to “mingle a little”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 The HG's are enjoying their outside time. Dani is telling Memphis that that comp was not meant for a girl to win. Memphis says "yeah they were heavy." He says that that will be one of many endurance comps this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Memphis to Cody- I was like "relax. You are telling me if you won veto and you had Head of Household, you would backdoor Janelle? Dont tell me to do something that you wouldnt do" #BB22

Cody- Me, I would easily backdoor Kaysar. They want Janelle. Memphis- My communication with them is very open. I'm thinking about us two. If Janelle won, as long as you keep doing what you are doing, I dont think she would put you up #BB22

Cody- Who knows what they (Janelle/Kaysar) are going to do. They are definitely not going to put up a Kevin. Memphis- But it might be an Ian and a Nicole. As long as you put in the work with Janelle. I dont think that it's going to be an issue. Cody- Cool #BB22

Christmas- Kaysar told me that he wasnt going to make any decision for two weeks. I'm going to be like "i'm interested" cause you dont want to flat out say no. Bayleigh- Yeah, totally. Things change drastically. If it doesnt come together, it's not meant to be #BB22

Christmas- Tomorrow is Day 13. Bayleigh- Is that good? Christmas- That's the day that I broke my foot. I will get expelled if somebody picks me up. I will be so traumatized #BB22

Nicole A- Have you heard anything? Janelle- Not really. Nicole- Is there any plan in place, any target that he has? Janelle- From what I understand, David is his target #BB22

Nicole A- I'm confused cause I really thought that you, me and Kaysar were solid. Janelle- We are solid. Nicole- I thought Memphis would be on board. Janelle- Memphis doesnt want an alliance #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22
Memphis, NicA and Janelle eating on the couch in the backyard.
NicA asks Memphis if he wants any food, but he declines.

Memphis- I feel like all we do is eat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
Can we get a double-Nicole eviction?

Im askin
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22

Ambulance noise from the street
Memphis- I love hearing sounds from the outside world. It makes me feel like things are still happening.

NicA- I feel like everything is paused. Like, I leave, and eveyrthing pauses.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.49 pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Dani - I'm telling you for your sake. Girl, you know I like you and trust you. People are linking you guys up and she is not in a good spot and that sucks for you
NicA - I'm not with her. There's nothing there.

2.49 ... #BB22 Dani and NicA in the BR.

NicA - I don't really know what he's doing with the Veto. I don't think he's gonna use it.
Dani - Yeah I don't think he's gonna use it. It's a tough sale.
NicA - Do you think I have enough people?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 2m
#BB22

NicF is tlaking to Bayleigh who is talking about her modeling carrer and how the casting processs works.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
3m
I know Day is doing this thing where she tells lies to people to see how far they spread and who can she trust, but if this is one of them, it’s not doing her any favors. People will start legit thinking she IS a liar. Now Tyler doesn’t trust her. That was a bad move.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 27m
Tyler- The fact that she (Da'Vonne) is saying I'm trying to put this group together, that's a lie. Dani- That's what I thought she said. Maybe she said it was her #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22

Bayleigh has been doing modeling since she was 14 and it picks people apart. That is why she feels her confidence is so low.

Bayleigh is now talking about her flight attendant days.

#BB22

Janelle, Kaysar, NicA, Christmas, and Memphis chatting outside.

J- I did Kats Instagram live and she was like “how was it going back to bottle service after u were on BB” I said “its awesome” and she was like “Werent u embarrassed?” I was like, No. What do I care?

Janelle continues- Kat is like an instagram model, but back then there was no instagram.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps
@CliosClock
·
3m
4:09pm #BB22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 48m
#BB22
Kaysar-I'll speak to Da'Vonne, Christmas and Bayleigh and we'll make something official.
Janelle-Are you sure it's a good idea to make it official. It could be bad for us
Kaysar says people in past seasons who didn't make it official was picked off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Dani to Cody- You are the only person that he (Memphis) will listen to. He does not want to hear what any woman wants to say #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
Dani " everybody hates him. Hates him.
Cody agrees and says that he *Memphis* isn't even really working with their alliance. Cody is wishing someone else was in the HOH so they could talk all of this out with. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
25m
Janelle promises Day she hasn't talked game or is working w/ Tyler. She says they asked her to work w/ them, but it left Day & Bay in jeopardy. She doesn't want to be the bottom of their alliance.

Those 4 are tight. She's walked into powwows. #bb22

Day tells Janelle that she & Bay are building a bond.

Janelle loves Bay & has her back in the house. She tells Day she's safe with her too.

Day's down. She just wants to make sure it's solid.

They agree to meet again after the veto ceremony.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
26m
Da'Vonne told Janelle people have said she's working with Cody
-Janelle said "WHAT?!"
-Da'Vonne wouldn't say who, but she said it wasn't Dani when Janelle asked
-Janelle said she absolutely wasn't working with Cody or Tyler tho "they've asked"

Janelle: "what do you think of Nicole Franzel?"
Da'Vonne: "she's trying to right her wrongs" re BB18
Janelle: "she did the same thing to Rachel Reilly on Amazing Race"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
26m
Day lied to Dani earlier, said Nicole F came to her about wanting to start an alliance, Dani checked in w/ NF & they tell Cody it’s Day the one lying in the Ty situation and now with NF! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
The HG's in the BY are talking about mani's and pedi's and grooming. Bay says models cannot have color on their nails but she wants to get into it. #bb22

Janelle and Day end their chat in the LR with keeping the convo to themselves and discussing how they feel about Xmas being part of their alliances. J says Xmas is strong and loves Bayleigh like a little sister. #bb22

The ants are becoming fewer and fewer since the HG's set traps out for them. #bb22

Big Brother Access #BB22
@bigbroaccess
·
12m
Dani encouraging Kevin to get Nicole A to throw Janelle under the bus to save herself. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
12m
Dani tells Kevin he doesn't think Memphis is going to use the pov, 'so what's the plan?'. He says he thinks NicA will get the votes, at least according to Janelle/Kaysar. Dani says she doesn't think they have the votes they think they have. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Dani is telling Kevin how she felt super uncomfortable with NicA because she ghosted her on the podcast. Kevin says he thinks she *NicA* may have came in the house saying unflattering things. Dani says "shes got to go" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick · 5m
We talked about this on Dick at Nite tonight.
Dani did the exact same thing on BB13, played way too hard, way too fast.
Both seasons, BB13 & 22, all she had to do for the first month is just make friends with everyone, that's it.
All of this shit is very unnecessary this early

Tooms @Tooms_BB
· 11m
Tyler: Dani (e) me over with Da'Vonne now.
Cody: Da'Vonne came up to you?
Tyler: No, Dani did first and then I told Day. Dani tried to clear it up with me and now Da'Vonne won't even look at me.
Cody: They're all playin each other.
Tyler: Dani's done.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Kaysar and Janelle in upstairs lounge. Janelle says NicA needs to get it together. Janelle says about an alliance of pairs. Bay/Day, Ian/Xmas, and the two of them. Kaysar asks about NicA. Janelle says that she doesn't think they have the votes to save her, but can try.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
6s
While we wait for the Veto meeting spoilers to be confirmed, catch up on all the results and spoilers since Thursday's eviction. #BB22

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1295439762292178944

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-22-spoilers-week-2-roundup/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha... John Cochran @JohnMCochran
· 18h
Upsetting to see BB production aware of an infectious virus running rampant in the BB house and doing nothing to intervene, especially considering what a powerful strain of Janellousy it is

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Tyler- The Big Brother Canada 8 houseguests all got sent home 30 days in. Let's keep that in the back of our minds so we are not shellshocked. Dani- I was so worried about that coming in here #BB22

Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
24m
He said not to worry. He jokes that if it happens they'll probably just go back into sequester for a year and pick up where they left off a year later. Everyone is horrified. LOL. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 NicA's cereal message.

All the kitchen tells NicA's Mom, Happy Birthday.

David says "Happy Birthday, Mrs. Anthony!"

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1295436243942211587