TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BigBrotherUpd10
·
42m
Memphis has won the power of veto! #bb22 #PowerOfVeto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel @melbrown00
· 7m
Y’all do know Da’Vonne set a trap and Dani fell in it right?

CheetoNo entry sign @powerofcheeto2
· 7h
Da'Vonne and Dani in the BR ..

Da'Vonne: Let's say .. He takes Nicole A off .. they throw up Nicole F .. Nicole F and David are on the block .. what are we doing?

Dani: Gotta get rid of David

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Ian gets undressed in the SR and then heads back to bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Da'Vonne- Any time I told Dani something about Cody, Cody would come up to me and said "Dani told me that you said...". Bayleigh- Janelle told me it's Cody, Nicole F, Dani and Tyler. Da'Vonne- I believe three. I dont know about Tyler #BB22

Da'Vonne- I think we should tell him (Kaysar) "solidify with other numbers first". Bayleigh- What do we do about this week? We let it stay the same? Da'Vonne- Yeah, they are not going to vote David out. I'm not voting out David #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... BBAllStar @KaysarStar
·
1h
Memphis being a stubborn old man is actually gonna work in our favor this week. Not only are we getting to keep Janelle and Kaysar we’re also going to see his entire “alliance” crumble because of it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
·
2h
Day has figured out that Dani is working closely w/ Cody, because Dani tells Cody everything Day says.
Cody(the self proclaimed best BB player) doesn’t even know he can’t go around starting sentences w/ “Dani told me...” and expect that not to show his cards Hot beverage #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 All the HG are snug back in there beds for the moment.

(Me too... the weather show of lighting, thunder and rain seems to have moved on so I'm going back to bed for a nap, LOL)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon
@HeavyMetalTeddy
·
1h
What we learned so far #BB22 week 2... some players don't have any alliances, some players have too many alliances, even All-Stars get HoHitis, targets always get safety, Janelle & Kaysar legends outside the house, distrusted inside the house, & jocks still hate nerds!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chelsi #BB22
@ChelsiLuvsBB
·
2h
If Nicole F owned up to the fact that she's a rude (b) I wouldn't dislike her so much, It's the whole "I'm so sweet and everyone's against me Loudly crying face" attitude that really pisses me off, If you're gonna be the villain of the season own that shit!! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What up Kaysarrrrrr
@SarahJo35135067
·
3h
Since feeds back back:
- Nicole F complains about Janelle staring at her
- Cody complains about Janelle
- Xmas complains about Janelle
- Nicole F complains about Janelle going to her wedding
- Kevin complains about Janelle

No sight of Janelle this entire time Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
fanficgirl
@lyraverse
·
2h
I'm just laughing 'cause Cody is so quick to turn on Bay and Day but Dani is running around from alliance to alliance like a crackhead and he just jokes about it with Enzo. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
By a Vote...of Five...to Four...
@rperry2014
·
10m
Maybe Memphis will change his noms...take down David (win) & put up Nicole F (win) & say something cocky like "Too many Nicoles in here. Let's get rid of one." Grinning face with smiling eyes
Franzel will FREAK! (win-win for #teamfunfeeds ). PopcornPopcornPopcorn
#BB22 #BBAllStars2 #BBLF
"By a vote...of 12...to 0...."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.44am ... Eric AKA: Co-Host @RealityRecaps
· 10m
This sucks, and is what I was afraid of, Day could of had numbers from people that would have had her back. Instead she aligned with people she knew wouldn’t and haven’t before. The alliance is fine, but trusting them will end her game.

I hope she can fix this. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 6h
#BB22 Cody says that they need to bide their time but next HOH is important. Cody- Day is always sketching me out. Christmas- Cody and Christmas are agreeing that Day is passive aggressive and that that’s why she’s always out early.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So ridiculous, LOL.... Tooms @Tooms_BB
· 30m
Franzel: Janelle was staring at me the whole time in the comp.
Cody: What, for like 36 seconds?
Franzel: Shut up. Even when I got out.
Dani: She's probably just been staring everyone down.
Franzel: No, she stares at me.

3:27am #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Performing arts Ian's Acting Skills | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
29s
4:37am Day needed to use the BR, but she didn't want to walk past Kaysar. She plans to tell him they'll talk tomorrow when the back door is open. Bay tells her not to feel pressured.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Janelle to Kaysar- I remember Boogie used to tease me. He said "no one ever sees you in the house. You just sleep all day, roll out of bed, and win the Power of Veto". I think I set records for how much I slept #BB22

Kaysar- I was kind of hoping that David would take himself off. Janelle- That nominee could have been Kevin. Kaysar- Cause this is personal for Da'Vonne and Bayleigh too. You have to separate personal. Janelle- I love David. Kaysar- Such a good guy, I love his cause #BB22

Janelle- He (David) looks up to Tyler and Cody a lot. Kaysar- He is all giddy and excited. He cant believe that he is part of something. How am I supposed to break that? Janelle- You cant #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 Ian apologizes to everyone for having to endure his punishment with him. Da'Vonne and Bayleigh gush about how good Ian's 6:30am performance was.

#BB22 Ian gets called out again - he has to pick 2 partners and do scene 25. David is going to be the robot and NicF will be the queen.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
51m
David: "This is amazing...I always wanted to be a robot....turn on my robot voice."

He's dressing up for Ian's next scene. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
51m
Memphis- I feel like Kevin is acting so bizarre to me. Is that just how he is? Janelle- He is a shit talker #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73
· 51m
They finish the scene and production says "this scene would play better in the bathroom"

which IMO is a weird place to space-flirt, but ok. #bb22

NicF to David (who is dressed as and playing the role of a robot): "You sound like a robot!" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 55m
#BB22 The BY is finally open again for the HG's. We currently have Tyler, Janelle and Tyler outside enjoying the fresh air. Kaysar has just gone back in. They are talking about comps in previous seasons.

#BB22 Memphis is outside with Tyler and Christmas and they are trying to name their alliance right now. They are trying to use the number 6 somewhere in the name.

#BB22 Day, Ian and NicA in the BR getting ready for the day. Janelle comes out of the BR in her bathing suit and is called to the DR.

#BB22 Day and Ian talk about how they are happy to be able to do laundry today. Ian says that they luckily get an extra day this week. Ian is called to do another scene for his punishment.

Tyler, Christmas and Memphis still outside having general chit chat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22 Christmas is talking about a camp for special needs. Bay and NicA are outside talking to Christmas and eating breakfast.

#BB22 Christmas is talking about being really upset with a friend when she got out of the house last time. She says that on her first day with her family out of the house she was being grilled about BB. She said she wasn't subtle about telling her to "get to stepping".

#BB22 Christmas is floating on the big duck in the pool. There is just idle chit chat throughout the house while the HG's wake up after a very late night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 48m
I keep shifting the channel audio to see if she's stopped talking.

spicoli @bb_spicoli
· 49m
not only does Xmas never stop talking she also has the worst stories #BB22

Xmas: Memphis is like, "I'm not even interested in that conversation at all." That's ok.

Bay: It happens.

Xmas: Sometimes I'm a lot for people in the morning.

She knows! Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat

Looks like Christmas is giving everyone a break.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22 Bay and Day talking in the BR. Day says that she wants to try and make Dani tell her about the "three". They decide to upstairs to the UL to talk more privately.

#BB22 Day tell Bay that they need to "Piece some of this together".Day says that she needs to figure out what Memphis is doing with the Veto. She says that if NicF goes up then it’s 2 totally different conversations that she will need to have.

#BB22
Christmas asks NicA if she and David had a good chat.
NicA says they talked about what they went through last season.
Christmas says she gets it.
NicA says how it's working it is very "trauma. PTSD"
Christmas says that's why she hid out from the world for a year.

#BB22
NicA to Christmas she just came out of this and thought she should go to therapy but didn't. When she came back into it a lot of things that she didn't think were bothering her were.
Christmas asks if she has a sense of security with Memphis
NicA says not with Memphis

#BB22 Day wants to tell Kaysar that he needs to figure out what Memphis is doing with the veto. Day says “here’s what doesn’t add up for me. Kaysar keeps saying that he’s not in the alliance but when you were counting the numbers he was one of those numbers. ”

#BB22
Christmas asks if he told NicA to play in the safety suite.
NicA says he told her he encouraged everyone to play.
Christmas says it makes sense for next week so he can play.
NicA says she thought people would know from last season she is loyal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB22
Christmas asks NicA if she had a talk with that person that said she was safe. She would have.
She says she heard she was an option for backdoor.
NicA well he can't put you up so that's good.

#BB22
Christmas to NicA she doesn't know which of them is his target or if he's planning to backdoor.
NicA says she has no idea.
Christmas says she doesn't know who he's working with. She says the only person she's seen play like that is Cody from her season and that backfired.

#BB22 David comes up to UL with Day and Bay. Day tells him she doesn’t understand why he would change his noms and David tells her it’s a smoke screen to see who’s talking to who. Bay says that there’s no way he will change them because he’s too stubborn.

NicA says when she talked to Memphis before veto she didn't get any info. He said "Well someone has to go home."

#BB22 David asks Day who told her about the possible BD. She tells him Dani. When David asks who Dani heard it from and Day said she didn’t know, David told her that she needs to find out. They ask David if he has any other alliances and he says “this is it. This if final 3”

#BB22 David tells Day and Bay that he's also with NicA and Kevin. Day says that that's OK because they like them. Day- "But that means she goes".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22
NicA tells Christmas Memphis doesn't want to talk to her.
Christmas says when she talks to him he "gives her a spiel and it's shut down".
NicA says she considers herself a smart person and she should know how to play this game and shouldn't have to ask for advice.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22
NicA tells Christmas Memphis doesn't want to talk to her.
Christmas says when she talks to him he "gives her a spiel and it's shut down".
NicA says she considers herself a smart person and she should know how to play this game and shouldn't have to ask for advice.

#BB22
Xmas tells NicA it stinks that she feels betrayed so early.
NicA says agrees that it was needless. "am I that expendable?"
Christmas says "Now you know. You got burned" She says when she takes a stand in her speech she's now putting it out there and going out with a fight.

#BB22
Christmas tells NicA to talk to Memphis before that. To get her thoughts together so they're short and concise because he won't let her explain.

#BB22 Day says to Bay that she just needs some time from Cody. They agree that all of the running around is too much for them. Bay told Cody that he isn't telling her everything early this morning. Day says that people are catching on to Cody talking to a lot of people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Day is trying to put together who is in one of the big alliances. She says “Cody, Dani, Tyler” Bay says “NicF”. Day says that she believes that. Bay says that they asked NicF and Kaysar. Day says that they are way down on the list in their alliance and that’s a problem