TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 16 - Aug 22: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
Kaysar: "why are you so tired?"
Janelle: "I'm 40"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
32m
Janelle: "I'm so exhausted."
Kaysar: "What's wrong with you?"
Janelle: "I'm 40"
Kaysar: "I'm 40 and I'm on slop!"
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22 Janelle and Kaysar are cracking up about the fact they're in an alliance with Memphis - who told David to man up, put him on slop then nominated him. Or when he comes out of the DR yelling at everyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
25m
Kaysar count up 'their alliance', says if NicA comes off the block 'we'll have 6 people playing for the HOH.'

Janelle: "And so will they." #BB22

(Kaysar was counting Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, Christmas, and NicA as being on their side) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ROXY | #bb22
@ButFirstRoxy
·
30m
Soilergirl said the pov comp was delayed bc of a heat warning and should be starting in the next hour. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 They ask what are steps to make up? Janelle explains to Tyler that it's: moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer...

Tyler: and then, make up?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL 'soiler'girl should it be spoilergirl?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Dani is annoyed they didn't take a cast photo - especially that they didn't get one with Keesha. She tells NicF and Ian that Memphis said "who cares? were you going to put it in the living room?".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Pamy I think that is what they meant. And there is a heat warning so that part is true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 56m #BB22
Kevin & Christmas talk about NicA, in the comics bedroom. They feel bad for NicA who is impacted by what people think of her. They wonder how to “snap out” of this mindset (for NicA). Bay joins them. They start talking about emotional health & how to have fun in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22
Day performs as the evil Baron villain, with Ian, as part of Ian’s punishment. HGs look on and cheer them at the end of the scene. “Don’t cry over spilt Milky Way” is one of Day’s lines.

#BB22
HGs are in the living room, waiting for the veto comp to start. NicA asks if anyone wants some tea. Light banter including “snow cones with ice cream in the middle”.

#BB22 Ian asks if he is in the twilight zone with Kaysar and Janelle having played twice together previously and been in the same alliance twice.. Ian says he feels his name is dragged through the mud. Says that Janelle is playing super sloppy.

#BB22 Dani enters the bathroom. Conversation switches to being tired of waiting for the veto to happen. Dani says it must be really hard for the people on the block and built up anxiety.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Performing arts Ian's Acting Skills | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
11m
Kevin: Have those people apologized to you?
NA: I'm friendly w/ everybody, but specific verbal apologies....

*They changed the cam #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 3m
#BB22 David says NicA gave the audience hope. Kevin says that she was the contrast to the season and the contrast was stark. Kevin asks if her cast has apologized to NicA. NicA only a few have given her verbal apologies. Cams switch to bathroom with Ian, Dani and NicF

#BB22 Dani, Kevin, NicA in the kitchen. Dani says that her husband Dom was recruited to the show through his agency. Says that Dom was a model/actor, but more model since, per Dani, he is a really bad actor.

#BB22 Dani tells the story of her nickname for Dom which is "PT" for part-time since he introduced himself as being a student and part-time model. She continues to call Dom this nickname since being on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25s
#BB22 Ian called to do another scene from his punishment. Dani says she is already tired of the punishment and asks how long the punishment lasts. Kevin says it is for the week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 NicA and Kevin in the Key room. NicA visualizing herself winning the veto. Kevin advises to ask all the questions to make sure she knows all the details. NicA hopes that the comp doesn't entail a lot of motor skills.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
POV played around Midnightish, with results around 3amish, Memphis won. It seems to have been a "strength bicep challenge" whatever that is, that favored the guys.

5.00am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody and Enzo in the BR. Cody is telling Enzo about his convo with Bay and Day. Enzo agrees that it's hard for them all to get together to talk. Cody tells Enzo that he told Bay and Day that someone they talk to has said his name

#BB22 Enzo tells Cody that he doesn't trust Dani. Tyler says that Dani told Jan that Dani has Tyler wrapped around her finger.

#BB22 Enzo tells Cody that Tyler said he was down and wanted to keep it at 6 and Dani out of it.

#BB22 Enzo say's that people need to stay with their 4 alliances and shut up. Cody say's that he's tired of it. That if he's HOH and someone say's that they want one of their alliance out, that person goes on the block. Dani comes in

#BB22 Cody tells Dani that he was talking to Bay and Day about her and Dani talking. Dani say's it's 5 o'clock.
Cody tells Enzo that if someone mentions someones alliance member that person goes up. Enzo tells Cody this year is different

#BB22 Enzo say's everyone needs to shut up and keep loyal. Enzo say's that they see the 3 of them walking around and get paranoid. Enzo say's the house is paranoid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 NicA gets called to the DR. She asks David he was going to bed. He say's if he's not there when she get's out, he's gone to bed. They hug and tell each that they love the other. NicA leaves. David tells the cameras "shows over folks" and leaves

#BB22 David joins the others in the BR. They are preparing for bed. Enzo asks David what he's going to do.
David asks Enzo if backdooring NicF is a smoke a screen. He asks Enzo where he heard it. He say's that NicF told everyone that Jan doesn't like her.

#BB22 Enzo asks who he thinks is in an alliance with Jan. He mentions Christmas and Enzo asks about Cody and David say's yes, him too
Enzo tells David that if he survives this week he, Tyler and himself are still good.
Enzo say's this house is crazy.

#BB22 David say's he thinks it's a smoke screen. David say's he needs to figure out where it came from. David say's he thinks Memphis and NicF are close.
David tells Enzo he doesn't like how Memphis is treating NIcA. He say's that's not right

#BB22 Enzo leaves and Cody and Dani take him to the love lounge. Enzo asks if he needs to go back to Bay and Day. Dody say's that his biggest problem is that they are all going to branch out. He say's that what good is it to branch out if they can't talk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody say's that when he was HOH they all came up and talked to him. Now that he's down there, nobody is talking.
Enzo say's that if one of them get's HOH, they don't get put up

#BB22 Enzo is telling Cody that he thinks Dani is playing all of them. Enzo tells Cody that tomorrow they get the backyard and they will play pool until they are alone. Enzo leaves

#BB22 NicA is out of the Dr and in the BR. Enzo tells NIcA that NicF said that Janelle doesn't like her.
NicA tells Enzo that she thinks it's a smoke screen. She said from all they know, Jan and NicF could be working together. Enzo said that Memphis like both NicF and Jan.

#BB22 NIcA says that if she stays, she's not talking to anyone. Enzo tells her that this year someone is always with someone.
NicA say's that Jan didn't come up and talk to her after the comp.
NicA asks Enzo if he likes the plan if it happens. He says yes

#BB22 Enzo say's that NicF would probably go because she's already won. NicA say's what if they take David off and her and NicF are up there together.
NicA says she just wants to win and HOH so she can show them her cards

#BB22 NicA tells Enzo that she was so embarrassed by the comp. Enzo tells her she wasn't going to win it. The platform was bigger than her.
Enzo asks her if she has any votes
She doesn't know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo says this house is so paranoid. They just keep rehashing everything

#BB22 NicA is telling Enzo that Cody told her last week that she was good. Memphis didn't
Enzo tells her not to give up

#BB22 NicA and Enzo are trying to figure out if Jan made up the Backdoor plan or is trying to set someone up.
Enzo tells her to talk to Memphis tomorrow and again Monday. Enzo tells her to trust him

#BB22 Enzo keeps talking about the paranoia.
NicA says that she's worried about if the nom's stay the same.
NicA asks if she's sitting next to NicF who will stay?

#BB22 Enzo tells NicA that people are going to start blowing up their games. NicA tells Enzo too many flipflopping.
Enzo keeps repeating the paranoia

#BB22 Enzo tells NicA goodnight and can't wait for the backyard tomorrow.
NicA in deep thought in BR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22 It has been a very long night for the HG. we currently have stars. All the house guests have gone to bed except Nic A is laying down on the couch in the bathroom alone. just before the feeds switched to stars. I will keep you all posted when the feeds return.

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 The live feeds have returned. All 4 cams are on sleeping house guests in a very quite BB house.

#BB22 Looks like its time for some acting by Ian. BB announces for Ian to put on his microphone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.08am...
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I told Dani early on "Nicole came to me and apologized to me". I specifically said "I dont know if she was genuine but I'm going to give her time to prove it". Nicole comes to me the next day. "I want you to know that I am genuine" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Very funny ones, hahhahahahahaha....
raf | #bb22 lockdown
@kaysarsjanelle
·
9h
cody checking the rulebook to see if hgs are allowed to talk to janelle #bb22

Evamarielola Hot beverage
@evamarielola
·
17h
Memphis said Janelle is OUT OF HER ELEMENT in the #bb22 house. Her element?!! This is her damn house. Her name is on the DEED!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.26pm yesterday....
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
12h
Janelle- They have turned the whole house on us cause Memphis is shouting things. They are scared of Memphis. They are so gen z, their feelings get hurt. Kaysar- David was in here crying. I had to console him. Janelle- They are always crying #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.12am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Nicole F- Ian said that he knows about me getting backdoored. I'm not going to walk around here and act like I dont know what's going on. Dani- Memphis is not going to do that. Nicole- I know but I hate them for saying my name #BB22

Reading In The Garden @garden_reading
·
1h
YOU HAVE LITERALLY BEEN SAYING THEIR NAMES SINCE DAY 1. YOU WANTED THEM GONE THE SECOND CODY WON HOH. WHAT KIND OF DOUBLE STANDARDS WORLD DOES SHE LIVE IN? She can say and do whatever but if the same is done or said abt her SHE's a victim. WTH!! This is actually exhausting #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
45m
Feed Highlights Report for Saturday as HGs stressed over opposing alliances and a midnight Veto setup fears of a Backdoor plan on #BB22:

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1294983764288974848