TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 6m
#BB22 BR crew cleaning is now Bayleigh, Nicole A, and Janelle. They are talking about how disgusting the shower is after cleaning it, and saying how excited they are for the veto competition. All four cameras have just switched to Cody and Enzo talking game in the storage room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.19pm ... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 5m
looks like their comp outfits are in the pantry

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 5m
#BB22 Cody mentions to Enzo that Janelle and Kaysar thinking that him and Nicole F are attached at the hip and that doesn't help his game because it makes him a bigger target.

#BB22 Dani and Da'Vonne were in the camera room talking about Big Brother events, and the feeds just went to stars hopefully we're back soon!

Luna @LunaCee73 · 1m
Da'Vonne says she wasn't called to do the show until July, she thinks she was only called after someone dropped out. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 2m
Christmas got a call from production in late May
Da’Vonne got her call in July
Dani “All the fans are PISSED right now.”
Yes #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds· 4m
#BB22 Bay, Janelle and Enzo talking in the BR about always being locked inside. They just really want to play in VETO but say that it probably won’t start for a while.

#BB22 Camera room crew (Dani, Christmas, Da'Vonne) mention how Enzo has cleaned up his area of the bedroom and they laugh about how he randomly will take shots of coke in the middle of the night

#BB22 NicA tells Enzo that she always hangs out with the nominees because it’s so tough. She asks Enzo of she minds that she sits with him. He says no. She wants to relax or lay down but doesn’t want to fall asleep. She is afraid to be groggy when they call them for VETO.

#BB22 Enzo says that they explained the last VETO thoroughly. He says that they had a diagram on the back of the banana and they answered questions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 2m
#BB22 Feeds are back and Bayleigh and Janelle are in the upstairs lounge playing some Jenga. No real game talk going on right now, they're just talking about their moves in the Jenga game. Janelle says that this is the longest game of jenga she has ever played.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 ·2m
NicA tells Kevin that Janelle got her alone in a room and asked her if Kevin had ever said negative things to NicA about Janelle. #BB22

Kevin: "She needs to think that we want to work with her. Both of us." #BB22

NicA says Janelle doesn't like Kevin "I can tell...cuz you can see through her BS and she's afraid you're going to tell me to see through her BS" #BB22

JeansCody's Jeggings | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1m
Day, NA, Kevin.
Day says everyone's saying no one's playing, but people are being called to the DRs, so what are they talking about then?
Day: I'm listening for repetitive names.

*cuts* #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB22 Kaysar is now playing Jenga in UL with Bay. She says please don't say Level 6 because it brings up anger in her. Even when she hears it in an elevator, her parking at home is on level 6.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JeansCody's Jeggings | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 2m
NA: Last year I had a lot more patience. For like Jack & Michie. I became friendly w/ them. I saw a different side of them. Me & Nick were at odds. We became best friends. You (Memphis) put me on the block & I'm still talking to you & you're not giving me shit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 12m
Kevin- Do you think there is an alternate plan, a backdoor? Da'Vonne- I dont know. Who? Nicole A- I have been asked about it. I also know one of Janelle's plans. I dont know if she is trying to implement that with Memphis. Janelle wants to put up other Nicole #BB22

Da'Vonne to Nicole A- I am cool with Nicole (Franzel) but her next to you, she's out. She won. Her next to David, she's out #BB22

Nicole A- "He (Kevin) hasnt spoken about me (Janelle)?". I'm like "no...he never said anything negative". Kevin- Good. She needs to think that we need to work with her. I think someone told her something, like a lie or something #BB22

Nicole A to Kevin- There is something about him (Memphis) that he doesnt give me anything. "Someone has got to go home" #BB22

Nicole A to Kevin- If it's a big conspiracy and Janelle is in his (Memphis') ear saying "Nicole is known for people liking her. We have got to get her out now"...that could be the case #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1m
#BB22 NicA and Kevin in Photo room. It cuts in in the middle of a convo and it’s hard to tell exactly who they are talking about. NicA say something about her being well liked being a reason to vote her out. Camera switches to Love Room with Cody, David and Bay.

#BB22 Nicole A, Kevin, and now Enzo talking about how Memphis feels intimidated by the males in this house except for David, and that they believe that it will be a girl who is the target this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea @TheBigBroTea · 9m
Day says Memphis has an issue w/ David. Kevin says Memphis grabbed David “like boy get over here” and David has to compose himself. Nicole A says she would have been angry if Memphis grabbed her like that too. Eyes#BB22 #BBLF

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 10m
#BB22 Bay doesn’t understand why people need to be so snappy. David says that he spent an hour cleaning dishes and “he” was right there. Cody says that he always tell David to stop cleaning, people are going to expect it. David doesn’t like the shade while they are all cleaning.

Luna @LunaCee73 · 19m
Kaysar thnks Janelle should tell Memphis about Kevin turning the house against them. Janelle says that'd motivate Memphis for POV. Kaysar says then he'd up Kevin (not ideal). Janelle says better than NicA leaving. #BB22

Janelle says 'they' would still have the votes to save David. "We'd have to tell NicA to vote Kevin out". Kaysar points out that 'them' saving David DOES mean Kevin gets voted out. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.13... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 25m
Kaysar- We need everybody to be perceived as pairs. Janelle- That (e) idiot Kevin is telling everyone that me and Memphis are working together #BB22

Kaysar- This guy (Kevin) is so bad at the game. Janelle- I hate him. I'm so sick of him whining. I cant hear a 40 year old man whine #BB22

Kaysar- Does he (Memphis) know about Kevin? Janelle- He will freak out if I tell him that. Kaysar- If we dont make a move this week where Kevin goes home or Nicole (Franzel) or somebody, and we lose Nicole A, we are the biggest (idiots) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JeansCody's Jeggings | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 23m
Kaysar thinks if they don't make a move this week on Kevin or someone & they lose NA, they're the biggest (idiots).

Janelle thinks no one will save David. They're happy w/ the veto picks & told David they had the votes to save him. She guesses they probably do.

Kaysar wonders if they have the votes bc of Xmas.

Janelle thinks they may have the votes if Day votes with them.

Kaysar sounds shocked that Janelle doesn't think Day would vote with them.

Janelle thinks if NA gets the veto good, if David gets it, even better. If Memphis gets it, they need to talk to him.

Kaysar: Dude. We're sitting ducks.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 24m
Janelle- I'm trying to be positive but it's not looking good. Kaysar- Worst case scenario Nicole F gets veto. Nicole A needs to get the veto #BB22

Kaysar- We're sitting ducks. Janelle- They think we are with Memphis but he doesnt want to get blood on his hands, and we are a pair. We are (e). Kaysar- I think that you should tell him about Kevin #BB22

Janelle- Do you want to go tell him (Memphis about Kevin)? He would probably gun for the veto and save Nicole A. Kaysar- But he would probably put up Kevin. Janelle- He is totally putting up Kevin if we tell him. Kevin leaving is better than Nicole A leaving #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 22m
#BB22 Bay mentions to David “when he reached out during the veto pull he pulled your shoulder and pulled you towards him and touched your shoulder. I would have lost my mind.” David- “I don’t even think about it.” Cody says he’s not a fan. They are talking about Memphis.

#BB22 Janelle mentions that of all the pairings that herself and Kaysar are the ones that stick out the most. They begin to mention the people they are working with. Janelle also mentions how Dani asked her to join the alliance and they are almost sure that their side is only 4.

#BB22 Bay tells Cody he should feel comfortable because Memphis is always “up your ass.” They talk about how the energy in the house will change every week depending on who is in HOH. This week is tense.

#BB22 Cody says this week he’s heard everything. He knows that Janelle and Kaysar are trying to talk to everyone and pull people in rooms. He wishes that Bay would tell him when they mention his name.

#BB22 Janelle and Kaysar mention that they were already targeted last week and they don't want to see a number on their side get either put up or evicted.

#BB22 Cody says they (Kay and Jan) are just trying to stir things up by making things up. Bay agrees. Cody says that he understands that’s the game but he’s not about it. He’s upset that they are pulling people into rooms all over the house and that they haven’t done it subtly.

#BB22 Janelle and Kaysar are talking about people they are possibly worried about and they mention Nicole A and Janelle says heck no she's on the block, she can't even vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
13m
about Memphis's aggro:
Janelle: "he can't control himself"
Kaysar: "this is how he normally plays?"
Janelle: "he's never won power before! ever!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 11m
#BB22 Enzo, NicA and Kevin in the photo room talking about Matt from Enzo’s season. He says that he won them a few HOH’s but eventually had to go. He says that Matt got rid of Kathy with the Diamond Power of Veto and they all laugh. Bay enters the room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
#BB22 Christmas tells Cody if Ian wins veto that he won’t use it but if she pushes him to he will. She doesn’t want to push him to because she thinks Memphis will put Kevin up. Christmas says that if you get rid of Janelle then Kaysar spins out. Then after that we run this house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Memphis is telling Janelle/Memphis that the 4 people they know are aligned won't hold together if 2 of them go on the block together. He says one of the others wouldn't even use POV on them in week 3. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1m
#BB22 Cody is so scared of Janelle and Kaysar! it’s hilarious!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
3m
They’re telling Memphis the truth but don’t think Memphis believes them!
Quote Tweet

Luna
@LunaCee73
· 8m
Janelle says everyone downstairs is pushing 'the agenda' that Memphis was rude (in noms speech). He laughs. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Christmas really wants David to win the veto. “Then you show him what a big boy you are.” David and Christmas are over Memphis’ attitude in the house and towards David. David wants to win the comp due to the way that Memphis delivered putting him on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Kaysar asks Memphis when he would feel comfortable starting an alliance, says the longer they wait, the more time the other side has to cement things. #BB22

Memphis says having anything formal right now, while the power shifts back and forth "is asinine", that alliances are for when one member would use POV on another. #BB22

"Give it a couple weeks, let's see how it shakes out", concedes that if 'they' win HOH next week the J/K side may need to rally the troops. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
2m
Cody now mistrusts Bayleigh and Da’Vonne bc he’s has seen & been told that they’ve been in rooms with Janelle and haven’t been telling him anything of those talks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 34m
Janelle says if they lose NicA this week after losing Keesha last week, "we're dumbasses....just send me home". Kaysar says he'll go online and agree with everyone that says he sucks. Janelle says she'll quote tweet it and say to include her as well. #BB22

It still hasn't occurred to Kaysar or Janelle that perhaps the reason Memphis isn't bending over backwards to align with them and nominate who they want is because he's already aligned with someone else. #BB22

Kaysar says they need to stay on Memphis' good side, tell him "whatever you want to do, man". Janelle says then watch him b/d one of them "and then we'll REALLY look like dumbasses." #BB22