TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Janelle joins NicA, Ian, and Kevin in key room. She says its a weird house she never played BB like this.
#BB22

NicA agrees she says it's to quiet if we don't take no one will notice us. Kevin says hes doesn't like it because hes not good at it. Janelle says she's use to taking people out this sucks..they all laugh.
#BB22

Janelle says there is an alliance of 5 people and that's why she needs to get power or they're all screwed. They hope Memphis sees that. Kevin asks if Memphis and Cody are cool. Janelle has no idea.
#BB22

NicA says the alliance is 5 including Enzo..3 guys 2 girls. She says she thinks she has walk in on conversations.
#BB22

Kevin says he was kept out of the loop Janelle says they all were. Kevin says then why don't they work together. Janelle laughs and says they are.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
Enzo says he's getting a wife when he gets out of here. I've been in quarantine, sequester, and now the BB house. Yo I'm horny as (e) Yo. It's a wrap I'm getting a wife when I get out of here. #BB22

Enzo: (e) this Yo, I'm (e) dying. Even my booty calls would chill with me because of Covid.
#BB22

Enzo: then they put me in a house with no single girls.
Dani: what about NicA
Enzo: I might have to Yo (e) it shes in long island that isn't to far. shes a cute girl
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
44m
Janelle: It all makes sense now. Right when Keesha was nominated, Dani told me she wanted Keesha gone because she was with Memphis. That was really weird. #BB22

Janelle: I told you this (b) needs to go.I told you that day 2. She’s got to go. Kevin: Who? Janelle: Nicole F Kevin: *points at ian* he LOVES her! LOVES! Nicole F nods. Janelle: Day 2 I said she needs to go. I could tell immediately #BB22

I’m convinced Ian was awake during that conversation especially because he moved and said he was hot. Now the question is how much did he hear? #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
34m
problem Janelle can run into if she tells Memphis about Cody, Tyler, Dani, Nicole f & Enzo being an alliance is that Memphis will most likely tell Cody and Janelle who’s already on top of people hit list will probably go to number one bc she’s figuring things out #Bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
Xmas says she thinks she will play in the safety suite tomorrow she has no idea what Memphis will do. Janelle asks about Cody and Tyler and Xmas says she doesn't talk to them #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 Christmas and Janelle still chatting in the kitchen. NicA getting ready for bed in the bathroom. Christmas asking who is now in the Key room. Janelle says Kevin, Ian, NicA and herself. Christmas laughs and says: "That's a party room"

#BB22 Christmas suddenly gasps in pain. Says that sometimes her bad foot still has shooting pain. Christmas hopes that they will get the backyard tomorrow.

#BB22 Xmas says full day tomorrow with safety suite and nominations. If safety suite takes half an hour each and five or six people play it will be a long day.

#BB22 Janelle & Xmas join Nic A in the bathroom. Other cameras switch to a sleeping Memphis in the HOH room. Seems like Janelle is trying to get Xmas to wake up David to come see them.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
15m
Janelle telling Christmas she really wants to talk to Memphis tomorrow(tell him about the alliance her/Nic A figured out) J asks C if she has seen any groups form! C is doing a good job of making it seem like she’s alone so J doesn’t think she’s aligned with anyone #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.46am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Jan- we need him to nom a wild card & one from their side. Nic- if not both from their side. Kay- If one of them comes down Dani needs to go up. Jan- that would be dreadful. I just, I don’t know. Kay- if what you’re saying is true….Jan- We need to confirm it’s true though.

#BB22 Jan- I was going based on behavior and some of what she told me and some weird sh*t. I know it’s true. Nic- everyone is good with her and she’s always around NicF, and she’s always in the pow wow's.

#BB22 NicA- So yeah, you might be good with her (Dani) , for now. When it gets later it’s gonna to be bye Janelle, I have my people or Janelle can you get rid of my people for me. But ok. Let’s avoid Dani for now. Jan- Dani’s not someone I would ever feel comfortable nominating.

#BB22 Jan- I want to have an alliance with Christmas. Nic- She’s really guarded. Kay- Christmas doesn’t think you like her. She’s an emotional player. When she’s good she’s good. When she’s not God help us. She’s going to be like the Incredible Hulk from the Marvel movies.

#BB22 Kay- She’s going to turn green and I don’t know how to control it. Well this seems a lot clearer to me now. Jan- That’s why we had to wake you up. Because we both said the same thing at the same time Nic- and we were both just stewing in it.

#BB22 I hadn’t has a chance to talk to her in like 2 days. I was thinking a lot about when I walked in that room. It was very eye opening and very obvious. Kay- OK well better late than never. Jan- I really felt how they felt when I walked in. Does that make sense?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB22 Nic- It was like a surprise when we walked in. Like look, other people. Not our alliance people. I should have just say down “hi guys. Damnit.” Jan- I did just sit down. Nic- I need to be less awkward.

#BB22 Kay- there have been times where I’ve seen it. Dani talking to one of the other 3. I can’t remember who. I will walk into a room and she’s talking to NicF or Tyler. Jan- she’s always with Tyler. Kay- and I’m like “what’s going on here. This is a strange combination.”

#BB22 Nic- even the conversation that I had with her upstairs. I said "it's a very slow game. She (still Dani) said “yeah, everyone is like lone wolves. It’s the season of no alliances. It’s so funny.” That’s like a bad cover up.

#BB22 Kay- Classic. All of those players have played the same exact game. Jan- Right. Am I ever going to get sleep or not. Nic- We’re not no. Kay- they always had their own alliances but they were also good with everyone in the house at the same time.

#BB22 Kay- Especially Tyler & Cody. Jan- Cody's very likable. Nic- Tyler’s very chill. Kay- All of those players (talking about previous seasons) do they have their own group. Nic- they had their own alliance but they were good with everybody. Kay- Tyler worked the entire house.

#BB22 Kay says that Tyler would make everyone feel good about him and then cut them when he didn’t need them. He thinks they are all playing that game right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22 Kay-. The longer they can make the house think there are no alliances and they aren’t playing the game yet they will pick people off. It’s in their best interest. Jan- I know. Dani keeps telling me I’m good “everyone loves you, everyone loves you.”

#BB22 Kay- if they go to everyone and tell them their good then it looks like nothings going on. Jan says that Dani keeps telling her that NicF loves her. Kay- which is why NicF came to me and asked “do you think I’m good with Janelle? Jan- “So dumb”.

#BB22 Kay says NicF said this to him so that he would put in a good word with Janelle. They’re trying to work everyone over from every angle. Kay- Dani is deep with them. Jan- I know. Kay- why would she do that then? Jan- She thinks she can get further with Tyler & Cody than us.

#BB22 Jan- she would have worked with us but. Kay- she saw Tyler & Cody and was like OMG. Jan- Cody mentioned her name day 2. He may have wanted to work with me. Kay- that’s why they were trying to get rid of me. Jan- They were trying to get rid of you to scoot me up

#BB22 Jan- I told Cody I loved Dani. Nic- get rid of Keesha & they scooped up Memphis. Jan- points at Kay and Nic and says she’s not getting rid of them or Bay.

#BB22 Jan- “They got rid of Keesha, (e) them. They all laugh. Nic- “)e_ them”. Kay- “who would have thought getting rid of Keesha would have been the catalyst to piss you off.” Janelle laughs. Janelle says that she needs to go to bed, that she had a bad headache. T

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Jan- They both say goodnight to Janelle. They want to leave and go to bed one at a time. Nic- See we’ve got it. We’ve got it. A little late but better late then never but we got it. Kay- we aren’t quite there yet but we will. “Game on. It’s time to show them what’s up”.

#BB22 Kay says that he doesn’t think they have Kevin’s vote because he made promises to Cody. They both agree they also don’t have Ian. Nic is surprised that her and Ian didn’t connect more. Kay says that his brain works differently, he works with some road blocks.

#BB22 Kay- Ian told me he just went with his senses about the vote this week. Kay isn’t buying that. He feels good about everyone else though. Kay- It’s just a matter of getting Memphis on the same page. That will be a big deal. He wants to tell him “you guys won. Sorry.”

#BB22 He tells Nic that she needs to be ready for the wall comp. She says she’s ready. Nic heads to bed. Kaysar stays downstairs for a few and then heads to bed himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.57am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 All of the HG's have been asleep for about 2 hours at this point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala
@ColetteLala
·
6m
We talked the other day about how Janelle uses the AmorePacific foundation. While that's not on sale, AP has some of their best sellers for 20% off. They rarely do sales so this isn't a bad deal. I do like the Youth Revolution Radiance Creme & Masque. Their Essence is prob good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
The houseguests are all in bed and fast asleep! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.47am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
David is up and about the kitchen #BB22

David talks about how it's important for him to do well. There have been no Af. American males in jury in 15 years. He wants things to be different. #bb22

David says these HGs are good (compared to last season). He says he didn't play his social game right and played dumb too much. He thinks he should have kept his mouth shut. He just needs to survive this week. #bb22

David doesn't know if he should talk to Memphis or not. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6h
after a very lengthy talk about who's working together and where everyone stands..

Nicole A: "does this mean we have a final three?"
Kaysar: "sure, whatever"
Janelle: "we have to get thru week 2 first"
Nicole A: "this is not convincing me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
As most of the guests are still sound asleep, David is up and looks like he's meditating. Kevin is up to use the bathroom, and then takes a seat on the bathroom couch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9s
#BB22 Good afternoon BB fans!
@hallienoodle
signing in for the next 2 hours to update for y'all! We're still on the animal adoption cams but will update you when we get the feeds back! In the meantime, who would you like to see win the safety suite and their +1 ?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.34pm ....
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 38m
Christmas won the safety suite & gave Ian her plus one! #BB22 Memphis feels some type of way by Chris/Nicole F, one saving Ian and the other taking a have-not spot! #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
38m
Christmas won the safety suite & gave Ian her plus one! #BB22 Memphis feels some type of way by Chris/Nicole F, one saving Ian and the other taking a have-not spot! #BB22

Christmas treeXmas's Safety-itis | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
41m
Memphis: I thought that was really weird. I even think Nicole picking Ian, taking his choice to pick who goes to have not was weird. So there's no blood on his hands? GTFOH.
Tyler: Did you tell Xmas that Ian was going to be your target?

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christmas treeXmas's Safety-itis | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·41m
Memphis: I thought that was really weird. I even think Nicole picking Ian, taking his choice to pick who goes to have not was weird. So there's no blood on his hands? GTFOH.
Tyler: Did you tell Xmas that Ian was going to be your target? #bb22

Christmas saying she trusts Kaysar and wants to keep him in the game.

Christmas treeXmas's Safety-itis | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 40m
Xmas is feelin' herself.

Xmas: I just smashed this competition. Let the whole house know I'm here to play. I'm here to dominate & if you're coming after me, you better have your target in your sights dialed in bc I am a sharp shooter, baby. #bb22

Xmas: I feel so good about my position & my social..competition & my safety on both sides. I know that could change instantly..drastically like that. I'm not gonna give any information unless I need to see where it gets back to. I still really trust Tyler, Nicole & Kaysar

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 37m
Christmas is proud that she smashed everyone in the comp, Kaysar filled her in on the info from last night & C says she’s embedded in the now confirmed(not really) sides of the house and she won’t be telling her 6 alliance any of the info she was told by Kay who she trusts #BB22

· 36m
Xmas hopes Memphis takes a shot at the other side. She says Janelle & Nicole A. are options, even though she doesn't think NA is good at comps. If the next comp is an endurance, Xmas thinks they need to get Janelle out Eye
Christmas: Love the girl (Janelle), but she gotta go.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 36m
Christmas said the sides of the house are Janelle/Kaysar/NicoleA/Day/Bay (Kevin/Enzo/David/Ian floaters) Then her alliance NicoleF/Dani/Cody/Tyler/Memphis! #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 34m
#BB22 In the kitchen Enzo sits at the table with Cody as he is grabbing a bite to eat Nic A says it's so quite.

#BB22 All 4 cams are on the kitchen. Not much talking going on at the moment in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 28m
Dani tells Day she doesn't know what Memphis is doing.

Day made sure to let him know she wouldn't vote out any parents.

Dani encourages Day to make Memphis feel comfortable & make him see that clearly Day can't win comps.
Dani tells Day they have to make sure that Day & Bay don't go up together. She doesn't think Memphis or anyone else would put up Enzo.

Day wonders if Memphis would put up David & Tyler.

Dani thinks Memphis would only put up David, Kevin, Bay, Cody or NA.
#bb22

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Removed text. Posted in the wrong thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22 Memphis heads up to the HOH and cams follow him up. before switching to Enzo in the upstairs lounge chatting with Kaysar trying to remember the name of the first safety suite comp.
The group in the upstairs lounge are wondering when noms will be.

#BB22 In the storage room Tyler asks Memphis what he thought about Christmas doing Ian.
Memphis tells him he thought that was weird and that he thinks Nicole(F) picking Ian as a choice to be a have not is weird

23m
#BB22 In the storage room Tyler asks Memphis what he thought about Christmas doing Ian.
Memphis tells him he thought that was weird and that he thinks Nicole(F) picking Ian as a choice to be a have not is weird

#BB22 Memphis finds NicF actions very odd. the boys them go the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 In the HoH Memphis and Enzo are talking about how weird the Nicole thing with Ian was. The both are talking about being embarrassed.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Dani to Da'Vonne, about Memphis: "you literally have to tug at his heartstrings or something, if he has any.. I don't know if he has any strings or a heart"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22
Enzo and Memphis are talking about how the girls are very powerful in this house.
Enzo is very afraid of the girls.
They mention Christmas, Janelle and Bayleigh being very strong.

·1h
Memphis knows he's gonna piss people off no matter what. He's okay with that. He hates everything has to be so political.
He bashed Day's time.

Memphis: Who cares? She was slow AF. Good for her. #bb22