TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22 @rbbq · 20m
Whoever is tweeting from this account (not sure if her)Face with tears of joy

Keesha Smith @KeeshaSmith0801
· 32m
give a bad name to "sheep" and Cody who could never tell the truth to my face...I came into the game thinking that I was playing against men, but none of your balls have even dropped yet! Your partners deserve better! #BB22 #BB22allstars #strongwomendeservestrongmen #getsome

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 11m #BB22
Tyler tells Janelle he thinks the way Memphis told David he was a have not was "savage".

#BB22 Dani asks Janelle if Kaysar and Memphis are close.
Janelle says I think so.
They agree they're glad "certain people" didn't win.

#BB22 Kevin wants to shake that he "has" Day and Nic A. Day agrees

Luna @LunaCee73
· 10m
Kevin is convinced Memphis will put him up. Day says 'but you were HNs together!' Kevin says the first time he talked to Memphis was today.
Oops. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 8m
sounds like Christmas, David, Kaysar, Nicole F are Have-nots

· 8m #BB22

Kevin suspects a girls alliance and Day says "Well Sh*t I an not in it"
Kevin is worried the first time he has talked to Memphis was today. He thinks he is on Memphis's radar
Dody walks in....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds·
9m #BB22
Bayleigh - "You guys are supposed to be the OGs"
Janelle and Dani are going back and forth.
"We're retired"
"Julie tells us to keep walking"
"Kaycee is like I could of creamed these b*tches why did I have to go to Miami and party with Josh"
STARS quick

Confirmed Have-Nots so far are Kaysar, NicF and David. Will keep you posted if we have a 4th

#BB22 Cody leaves and Day says "He's cool". She tells him that Cody wanted Kevin to stay.
Kevin believes that Cody was genuine with him during their convo and he believes that he (E) up which is why Cody put him on the block.

#BB22 Feeds Fairy @BBFeedsFairy · 14m
Dani/Janelle talking about Memphis's noms, Dani says she wouldn't be surprised if David is nominated. Janelle says she wishes all the floaters would be targeted and then final 9 we start playing #bb22

Dani/Janelle laughing about being old moms now and bad at all the competitions #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unfiltered Feedsters @UnfilteredFeeds
·11m

New Sleeping Spaces:
Nicole A, Ian, Kevin, Janelle in the key room..
Bay/Day in the comic room.
Dani, Enzo, Tyler, Cody in the photo room.
Christmas, Nicole F, David, and Kaysar have nots. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Noah @NoahArbz
· 25m
Janelle: "I've never been more embarrassed"

Dani: "I've only done two DRs so I don't think I'm on the show at all so they won't notice how bad I am"

Janelle: "I'm so bad. People are probably rooting for us like go Dani & Janelle, you comp beasts!" Face with tears of joy #BB22

https://twitter.com/NoahArbz/status/1294092195864223745

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22

Day asked if she should play the safety suite this week.

Kevin says he is........Day says she is going to wait and she how she feels after talking to him and decide.

Kevin says he is going to "focus on his relationships and try to nudge it away from me"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unfiltered Feedsters @UnfilteredFeeds
· 28m
David in the have not room. Which used to be camp comeback. David giving a shout out to @TheOviKabir #BB22

· 26m
David tells Camera in Have not room I will not be going on the block # BB22

Janelle and Dani are laughing and joking about how much they suck at competitions. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots
· 30m
Ok, unfortunately staying up for me isn't in the cards because of work. A quick rundown of what happened when feeds returned:

-Memphis HOH. His last vocalized plan before today was Ian as a target and Bayleigh as a pawn.

-NF and Xmas really hate Janelle now #bb22

· 24m
Xmas tells Kaysar she talks to everyone but she doesn't know where she stands with everyone. She thinks people like her. Kaysar says shes good with him. #BB22

Confirmed Have-Nots for the week include:
NicF, Christmas, David and Kaycer

Xmas tells Kaysar she appreciates him making that clear to her he says he felt her energy off yesterday and he wanted to check in with her. #BB22

Kaysar says hes genuinely excited to have so many people here. Xmas asks does he feel pretty good with people and if he knows what hes team looks like. Hes feels still feeling people out #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9m
Kaysar says this house has current issues clearly votes weren't decided until 30 minutes before the vote and that Keesha was saying if they vote her out have the decency to tell her. He says he doesn't even know and he doesn't want to be in the crossfire by voting wrong #BB22

Xmas asks who does he think he can work with well. Kaysar say Bay Day and her. And he like NicA she is sweet. He like Dani but.. Xmas says she does too but she is so dry #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 2m
NicA says people tend to act sketchy around people they want to put up and that he is was talking to her and Kevin but she doesn't like what he did to Kevin with have not's #BB22

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
· 3m
Nicole A- I don't like what Memphis did to David with have nots. It was immediate like David, get up there.
Kevin- He's aggressive.
Nicole A- He is. Power trip. It's gonna be a fun week #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29s
Kevin and Ian talk about how BB in other countries is very different because they aren't allowed to talk game and about nominations. So its more what silly costume are you gonna wear lets do a silly dance #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 4m
Ian asked Nic A and Kevin if they thought Memphis would target him, they all agree they don’t know what Memphis will do! #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 8m
Ian- I feel like it's a wildcard. Makes it exciting. I feel like he (Memphis) hasnt talked game to a lot of people. Kevin- I see him talking game to Kaysar a lot...every morning. They could also just be talking like we're talking #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
· 12m
The feeds are so telling right now. Ian, Kevin, and Nicole A gloomily hanging out together in the bedroom while Tyler, Cody, Memphis, Enzo, Franzel, Day, and Dani are all laughing in the kitchen. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip · 11m
“I am soooooo annoyed.” And of course it will all be janelle’s fault. RT
@rbbq
: Franzel is a have not.

Two faced holiday ornament. RT
@BB_Updates
: Kaysar- I know Janelle likes you. She told me. Christmas- I like her. We just havent chatted. We had so much fun last night #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 11m
#BB22 Lots of laughing in the kitchen. Enzo, Dani, Nic F, Memphis laughing about how bad Enzo was in the comp and that they wont be outside for awhile. Sounds like Nic A fell at one point before the comp. Ian Kevin and Nic A in key room glad they are not on slop

The tears will be fast and furious this week. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 13m
Enzo- This season is all (e) up, man. Our live shows are not even live now. Memphis- We're convinced it's just on Facebook. Enzo- I think they are going to finish the whole season first then just put it on Netflix #BB22

· 13m
Cody- How do you feel about Memphis? Bayleigh- We hang out enough. Cody- The only thing that he has mentioned to me is Ian. Bayleigh- That would be really nice. Cody- I love Ian but he has already won this game #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Janelle mentions Tyler to Nic A not knowing what he would do. Jan says she is embarrassed how bad she did in the HOH comp. Kaysar walks in asking if they know where there are more pillows. Nic A is upset she was close to winning. Jan says she will be thrilled to get 1 HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unicorn face Koala Krystal Koala Unicorn face
@lalalalickit
·
1m
Memphis isn't worried about Janelle & Kaysar. He's more worried about Da'Vonne & Bayleigh. Thinking face

Big Brother is gonna Big Brother, huh? #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Memphis- Everyone outside of our six is in my mind to put up. I could put up Kaysar and Janelle. Cody- I think you have a good rapport with them. Memphis- Yeah, I can use them. I'm more concerned about Da'Vonne and Bayleigh than them two #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Cody notes that Janelle was "stirring stuff up" last night. Memphis assures him that that is good for them because the girls will target each other

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56s
#BB22 NicF tells Ian to not worry about saving her if he wins the Safety Suite. She says that if they disguise their friendship it will be suspicious because she genuinely likes to hang out with him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2m
Sounds like the two options for Memphis are:
- Do the easy thing and put up Nicole A & David
- Go after a bigger target and do something like Day & Bay.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Kaysar trying time plant the seed that Tyler, Cody & David are working together and would probably target him. Memphis says he probably agrees & then mentions he put David on slop to break him down. Sees him as a wildcard and could be dangerous. #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Memphis- I am hoping putting him on slop this week that David will do something. He might put a target on his own back. Kaysar- Nominations are tomorrow. No one is going to break down in 24 hours. Memphis- People will be like send him home #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Kevin continues talking game with NicA in the upstairs lounge. Says that he doesn’t know enough info to not play the Safety Suit.

Kaysar exits the HOH room and joins NicA & Kevin in the upstairs lounge, both of whom stop talking game when they see Kaysar.

#BB22
Enzo is talking with Cody in the photos bedroom. Tyler is also there. Enzo had mentioned that he doesn’t trust Dani. Enzo leaves for the bathroom. Cody then whispers to Tyler that Enzo talks a lot. Cody says about Enzo to Tyler: “He f*cks with us so much.”

#BB22
Cody and Tyler are now alone in the photos bedroom. Cody says that “Janelle is the only person on my radar right now.” Tyler says: “I’m worried about David.” Cody talks about making David a “soldier” for them, & says that if David ever wins HOH, David will confide in them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Philip Alan
@PhilipAlanPhoto
·
2h
Did you notice Memphis *whispered* Ian's name when listing all the possible noms? Ian is for sure his target. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Janelle & Kevin are talking in the keys bedroom (& waiting for melatonin). NicA joins them. They say that Keesha (just evicted tonight) may have a chance to come back. They talk about past players who have “battled back”.

#BB22
Cody, Tyler, & Enzo are in the photos bedroom. Kaysar has just left them. Enzo starts silently making fun of Kaysar. Tyler laughs. Tyler is waiting to be called to the DR. They then joke that David will use the Safety Suite as soon as it opens.

#BB22
Janelle, NicA, & Kevin continue talking in the keys bedroom. Janelle says she’s (herself) a very direct person. NicA says she (NicA) also is direct, thus why she started telling people yesterday that she’s voting to keep Kevin.

#BB22
NicA says that Memphis told her that he encourages everyone to use the Safety Suite. NicA wants to save it for next week, since there's less chance of winning it when more people play. NicA says that unlike last year's "Unde9able", there's no clear alliances this season.

#BB22
Janelle, NicA, & Kevin continue talking in the keys bedroom. They say they didn’t see Memphis much the first week since he went to sleep so early. Janelle thinks David will play the Safety Suite. Kevin says he will play it too.

BB22
Janelle, NicA, & Kevin continue talking game in the keys bedroom. Janelle also thinks that Cody & Tyler will play the Safety Suite. NicA won’t play if such players play: She says she’s not good at comps & wouldn’t have a chance against such players.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Janelle, NicA, & Kevin continue talking game in the keys bedroom. They talk about players not being clear/direct. NicA says people are “pussyfooting”. Kevin then jokes that maybe him & NicA are just that out of the loop. Janelle says: "I've got to win the next HOH."

#BB22
Cody, Tyler, Enzo, & Dani are in the photos bedroom. They say that David looked awful when he was made a HN. Enzo says that he has to check in on David tomorrow.

#BB22
NicF & Day are whispering in the bathroom. Day says that she wished the Safety Suite happened after noms. Day doesn’t think Memphis will put her (Day) up. NicF agrees, & also thinks Memphis wouldn’t nominate Bay. They both want to save their Safety Suites,& not waste them.

#BB22
NicF & Day continue whispering in the bathroom. NicF starts talking about how Janelle said “she (Janelle) made the producers…” and then the feeds cut.