TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 12, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22
Christmas-There's a lot of history with me and Angela. I assume that's why me and Tyler....
NicA gets called to the DR
Christmas-It's really easy to bring personal into this game.
NicF agrees
Christmas says they'll stop being nice to you and have less conversations

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... RealityBBQ #BB22 @rbbq
· 46m
Is Kevin the only person in the world who doesn't know he has the votes locked down? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tropical drinkZany faceChristmas Juice | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Dani asks who else are they feeling.

Day likes Cody & would like to get to know Tyler.

Dani asks who is Cody working with.

Day doesn't think Cody has anyone. She thinks everyone has been kissing his ass.

Dani: For sure.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22
NicA-says she didn't talk to Nicole, Christmas, Enzo or Tyler. She says everyone is leaning to keeping Kevin.
Janelle says she doesn't care either way.
They both say they heard Cody doesn't want Keesha out but he wants Kevin to stay.

Luna @LunaCee73
· 5m
Talking about who is voting which way, and who has talked to whom, Janelle *kinda* just called NicA out for telling Kevin that Janelle was making the case to keep Keesha, but she was SO subtle about it that idk if NicA caught it. #bb22

(basically she said that when she/NicA talked yesterday, she was just weighing out the pros and cons of both options) #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 4m
Janelle- I heard that Cody wants Keesha gone. Nicole A- He prefers that Kevin stay. Janelle- That's what I heard too. Nicole- I guess that's the way we are going. Janelle- Either one is fine. Either one would work with us #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tropical drinkZany faceChristmas Juice | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 2m
Memphis feels he wants to go on a show where they compete constantly. Christmas does too.

Christmas: Take away the social game, I'm a f'ing maniac.

Memphis asks if the Challenge is all comps.

Memphis: I think I would murder them all.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.52pm...
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
It looks like the HGs are being locked down in the HOH room, so this seems like a good time for a nap.

For me, I mean. And probably for them, too. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 49s
#BB22
Enzo fills NicA on Tyler and Bayleigh talking. She was crying and Tyler was missing Angela was crying too.
Enzo says keep Kevin.
NicF- I say keep him
STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
The rest of the choices for who the houseguests wanted to return:
Memphis- Dan
Dani- Eric Stein
Nicole F- Victor or Derrick
Bayleigh- Rachel or Danielle Reyes
Kaysar- Derrick or Michie
Nicole A- Lawon, Johnny Mac or Cliff
Ian- Danielle Reyes or Eric Stein
Enzo- The Brigade #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
5m
The #BB22 feeds have been off for 20 minutes. We don't know why. Its OK, perhaps they are recording something special that is "All Star" related. Maybe a conference call over the TV with other alumni since they likely won't come in and host competitions like they did for #BB7

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob #KingKaysar @RealityRobbed
·
2h
David said he talked to Derrick before the game and Derrick said "watch out for that guy!" So what is the truth @DerrickL ? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Feeds are back and we see all of the HGs hanging out in the HOH or the Upstairs lounge

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea @TheBigBroTea
·
3m
Tyler tells Nicole F that their whole alliance met outside last night w/o her #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Nicole A talking about talking with Omarosa, and how into BB she was.. Nicole said she was in WH, on Apprentice, on Celeb BB..
Cody: "I think I remember her from Celebrity Big Brother"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Bayleigh, Cody, and NicA in the HOH and B tells NicA that she doesn't want to date in Covid, but the moment it's over, she'll have a line up for NicA. Cody hints she should go on a dating show. NicA laughs it off. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
Cody, Kevin, and NicA in the HOH talking about reality tv shows and C says " I was obsessed with Bachelor/Bachelorette and now I hate it". K is shocked that Cody was obsessed with the franchise. #bb22

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I just saw this tweet from Memphis @ Joker's:

memphis garrett
06:20PM, Aug 12
Live from the BB House - Missing #riverwaylon like crazy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
#BB22 the lock down is over and now that we have access to more cams, Ian and Janelle are in the living room, Nic F, Tyler, and Dani are in the upstairs loft and Keesha and Kaysar are in the Bathroom

NicF and Tyler talking in the lounge about her family and how her parents have done so much for her each time she has gone into the house. #bb22

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
1h
Kaysar let Keesha know it doesn't look good for her on the vote. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nicole F to Tyler- I was hoping he (Paul) was here. I know he would have my back. That's like your Kaycee. I weirdly just trust him so much #BB22

Nicole F- Do you think there is an alliance on the other side? Tyler- Yes. Nicole- I do too. Tyler- I just dont know the specifics of it yet #BB22

Nicole F to Tyler- I think it's going to be two sides next week. It's going to be Nicole, Janelle, Kaysar, possibly Kevin, Bayleigh and Da'Vonne #BB22

Da'Vonne- Why do you think he is staying? Keesha- I get that gut feeling. Everybody is avoiding me. Da'Vonne- Even your room? Keesha- No. They have my back but it's not enough #BB22

Da'Vonne- If I find out, I will tell you. Kessha- You havent heard anything? Da'Vonne- No. Not that it's not in your favour. Keesha- I dont know for sure, obviously #BB22

Keesha- I dont think that they are going to keep me. Da'Vonne- I always say trust your gut, and if that's how you feel... #BB22

Da'Vonne to Keesha- You have got to start solidifying stuff with people. You have to keep talking even to people that you feel 100 with #BB22

Keesha- Bayleigh is not going to vote for me. Da'Vonne- She told you? Keesha- I can tell. She really likes Kevin. I can tell cause everybody is being so (e) fake with me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1h
Keesha and Day in the BR and K is annoyed that everyone is being vague with her. She doesn't understand why the house would want want to keep Kevin over her. #bb22

D is playing up that K got really flustered during the comp and it might be good to keep her in the house. Kevin could be seen as a threat. D says she is depositing the seed but K needs to make sure that it grows. #bb22

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
47m
Nicole A to Da'Vonne/Kevin- Something didnt sit well with me when Janelle said it's Cody, Tyler, David. When I saw them it clicked in my head. Cody, Tyler, Dani, Nicole. That's a four. They have their side people #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BananaSplashing sweat symbolEnzo's Banana | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Kevin: I do have your vote, right?

Dani: Why do you keep asking me? I've literally told everyone I'm keeping you. I want you to know I really like you. I want you to be around & I feel very good about you. I don't want you to not feel good about me.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
Day: oh shit...Memphis Ian and NicF just went into the have not room. #BB22

#BB22 Enzo about Kevin: He's got nobody.. he's got Anita and that is it. (LMAO, who the heck is Anita?)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Memphis asks for the lights to be turned off in the Have Not room as Kevin leaves to join the crew in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha.... Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel
· 9m
Memphis to production: "Hey guys, can you turn the lights off in the attic or whatever the (e) this place is called?" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44s
#BB22 David talking to Janelle. Says that without glasses Janelle is "Jay-Money" now that she has glasses on he wants to know what her "Clark Kent" persona is. Janelle says that she is "Jay-Business" David: Jay-Money to J-Business

#BB22 Several HGs in the kitchen and around the dining table. Kaysar, Dani, Kevin, Tyler, Day, NicA, David, Ian, Cody. Idle chit chat about the schedule and what to eat. NicA perks up after zoning out after hearing the word "cookies".