TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Dick At Nite: Archive through August 12, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dick at Nite is a video show that Evel Dick has had for several year. He does an after show with reality guests for BB and for Survivor. This year, because Dani is on... in addition to his regular schedule he is adding a Monday Night show. It is with his son Vincent. I was going to watch it and report back. I so enjoyed the show I ended up transcribing most of it. It was over 2 hours long! I found Vincent to be very insightful. It was a good show and I wanted to share it with you all. Now let me say that I am a slow and Bad transcriber. Sorry its not written well..but...its the thought that counts lol It is also very long.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Technical difficulties...waiting for mod to post it for me.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Thank you, can't wait to read it

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mods can you remove this whole post and and thread....apparently the first Episode of the series...is free. lol I did all that for naught!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sunny...I transcribed 11 pages...and GB just posted while I was transcribing ..its free lol. Since I have a subscription it just says watch lol....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
but I can email it to you if you would rather read it lol

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
Since, after all the work you did, I would love to read it. I'm sure there are others that would appreciate reading it as well.

Thank you.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well I would post it myself if I could figure out how to...not sure if I should just post link or whatever. Sent it to Sea...who is usually up at this time...bet she has to go somewhere early tomorrow.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
You gave it your best shot. I'll wait and see if Sea can post it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't have an email or pm.. I would love to read it and post it..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant wait to read it

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That is so weird Sea I sent you 2 private messages and an email to the one you have listed in your profile. That's the correct one right? Let me try again now

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
lets see if this works...nope

when I posted the link to the PDF it opened up my personal stuff email etc...lol

Bearware

07-12-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
I would love to read it!

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
How can we watch the Dick Show?
I went to the Dick at Nite site and see there is a charge of $21, but don't know if that is for the whole season or not.
Then I saw a pic of Omarosa on the trailer clip...I am not interested in her one bit.
But would like Dick and Vincent's view on this season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Govols you were in the right place...you have to click on the Season 22. The first few episodes are free. And he made the first one with his son free today.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/dickatnitebb22

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, You are a jewel!

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, You are a jewel!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I could not listen long to that.

But I will now attempt to post the long document!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea it WAS a long interview. I left out the silly banter too!

I couldn't figure how to post it where my personal info didn't get attached or it was read only...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea I also have it saved In Docs and Word besides PDF if you prefer any of those

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It started off a little sad. You can see that Evel Dick is clearly very happy to have contact with his son. And he says that he couldn't be more thrilled to be able to see and talk to his son on a regular basis ..it'll be really nice. And they haven't done that since Vincent was in high school. Hopefully, he says, this show brings them just a little bit closer.

Now, dick starts out addressing the clip that's going around the internet. It's of Dani telling
Nicole F. that she thinks Ian might be using his autism as a strategy of sympathy ploy. Dick
thinks Ian is opening up about him being on the spectrum because Kaysar revealed to him that
Kaysar was also on the spectrum... Everyone is being very supportive of Ian.

Vincent's take...Says he didn't see Ian's season...so he can't compare how he is acting but he can give his opinion and what he thinks. Everyone that goes into the house takes a little bit of themselves...you try to make the parts that work for you bigger and the parts that don't you try to hide a little bit. Dani is saying she can't put it into words.. Ian sometimes almost makes her want to hug him and protect him. If Ian is picking up on if he acts a certain way, I am getting this reaction...he may be more apt to act like that in order to to continue to be perceived in that way and get that reaction, and use that to his advantage. In other words he doesn't think that he's
ignorant as to what's going on. So Dani is trying to make the point that Ian is self aware of how he is getting good feedback from acting the certain way he's going to continue to act that way.

The controversy concerning the comment that Dani was asking Kevin…. how dark he would get
in the sun. People were saying that was a racist question. But Bayleigh was saying how she couldn't go outside to work out too much because she would get too dark. And Da was
commenting about her getting darker in the sun.

Ed… on his last nerve that NicFs strategy is going to everyone trying to manipulate them by
saying she is afraid of Janelle. saying this year she doesn't have somebody that she's sleeping with on the show in order to sic them on Janelle LOL

Clip talking about Covid. Cody says that for his Bday he wants to celebrate in Vegas. The girls saying in Vegas? You want to die? Dani telling Cody who is poopooing the pandemic that covid is real. That many people have heart or lung, brain damage after etc. Dani saying he must feel like that cuz he doesn't know anybody That has actually had it. He says oh yes I have
everybody on my team got it. But then he first said that he had it and changed what he said after she said what do you mean you had it? (upon listening to it several times it does sound like he said I've gotten it. But I think he said they've gotten it in his defense) Cody trying to make fun of it saying oh it's the big bad covid virus blah blah blah. Dani saying it's exactly because of people like you that don't take it seriously that it's become a pandemic.

While Dick agrees with Dani. He says that he's not showing this clip to discuss coronavirus. But rather showing this clip to demonstrate what he thinks is a weakness in Dani's game play. Her interactions with people are often polemic and contentious. He thinks Dani and Cody will be at each other's throats. He says Dani has a way of saying something cutting but says it in a funny way and laughs it off. After a while it will start to piss people off and then they're going to start to get into big fights. He thinks it's only a matter of time. Dani admitted in her packet that she has blown up every alliance she's ever been in. So she's aware of what she does. He hoped she wouldn't go down that rabbit hole again.

Vincent thought while it was true to her character it was not smart. Because he said what were the constructive results of that conversation? What did it win her? Nothing. He says when you go into the Big Brother house you have to think of everything you say. And you have to think how every comment you make can either help you or hurt you. If you're going to make a comment that's not going to help you or further you in the game you should keep it to yourself. He says obviously you're in there for three months you can't possibly do that all the time. But he says it's so early on that that whole discussion was not going to help endear her to Cody…

Vincent says he noticed that some people in the house have not gotten the same attention as
others have. NicA is finally trying to make a point to connect with everyone in the house.
Christmas not as much. Tyler is very good at it. Dick says he is someone to watch out for
because he has a good social game and he's smart.

Laughing that they got two Robbins and no Batman referring to Cody and Memphis. Saying that once Memphis left he didn't have any contact with the BB world. That he really didn't talk to anybody or attend any events. M is so out of the BB world and has no relationships with other BB players in the past like many of the others ( like Janelle) have. He said that he can't understand why Memphis would turn his back on Keesha... the one true connection he has from the show. In his opinion the fact that he went right to Cody in the HOH room to make an alliance is proof that they had a pre alliance outside of the house before. As Dick has stated many times that he thinks happened.

Funny question from the video mail bag that he has on all the time. Question is, who do you
think should be on at the BB AllStars for BAD players? Who do you think should be on? She
nominates Victoria , Twitter superstar Christine, serial Matt….Vincent says (he has only seen 7, 8, 13) worst, can mean a lot of things...Amber from 8 ..not fun to watch… Easily manipulated, not good at comps, always crying. This is the first time that he's been watching Nicole F. He didn't know much about her. But he dislikes Nicole f for exactly that reason and he says every time he sees her she has a mopey face so she's done with her LOL for the same reasons but less annoying was Mike from season 8. Sabotaged himself. Dick said he tried to warn Mike. Adam from 13…

Talking about Brendon Villages. Rachel's husband is a good guy and very smart. That Rachel hit the jackpot when she met him.

Talking about Keith (who along with Porshe appear as guests on his show) . He says there are little nuances about how people act that aren't caught on the show. Keith and Porsha obviously we're having a little bit of a romance with each other. He said whenever he used to walk by, Keith... Keith never looked him in the eye. He said you pick up on these little things from people.

Dick says about himself. He has a very good sixth sense about people. When he used to work in his club, he used to go to the bouncers and say hey I'm getting a bad vibe from this person , watch them. And sure enough they would be starting a fight later.

Video mailbag asking ...who they think is the best player from any season or country. Who
should be on AllStars that isn't. Vincent says 100% Danielle Reyes and James Rhine. (Me too)
This is the first season James has not done DickatNite as a regular co-host. (He is having a baby) He thinks James came back too soon on BB to play the second time. He didn't have
enough time to decompress in between seasons to develop his game. Dick did say while he
was watching him pacing in the backyard he was thinking... he was screaming out to him... hey
tell us what's going on in your brain. Dick promised that if he got on big brother he would always talk to the camera and tell the live feeders what was going on and what he was thinking about it.

(And those were actually some of our favorite moments)

Dick thinks Dr Will , Dan, Derrick, Vanessa (17) are top players that should come back...Dr Will is a prominent doctor who has
multiple businesses to take care of..plus all the bullshit with Boogie going on right now. He can understand why he couldn't come back…. He thinks Dr. Will will come back again to do the jury round table especially because BB pays him 5 or 10 grand just for that for one day..lol And Will pushes and promotes who the producers want the HGs to vote for to win to the HGs (!)
Is glad Enzo and Keesha are on this season.. Keesha is a sitting duck because of the pre alliance. And he thinks because of this we are also going to see Kaysar and Janelle be evicted early on because of it also. They are saying Eric Stein was a good player...he didn't like Eric that much personally. But they both admit that Eric had good gameplay and was in a difficult spot. Eric also had an advantage, because he knew what America wanted because he was America's favorite player. Dick explains his dislike of Eric started when he was at a charity event and Eric was standing next to him recounting a story to some people about something that happened in the house. Dick said that it was a completely made up story, a lie. So from then on he knew that Eric was full of shit. And that he considered Eric a liar. When Eric was saying every year that they were going to bring him back on BB … he never believed him. They go on about this a little bit. Eric and Jessica broke up immediately after BB. She thought Eric ruined her chances to win. (Funny)

Dick says that he doesn't even think that he and Danielle were supposed to be on the season
that they put them on together. Because they literally asked them at the very last minute. He got a call on Sunday for him to be up on a plane on Tuesday to go to BB! Says he really thinks that they wanted Dr. Will and Boogie and something happened last minute and they called Dick and Dani to fill in.

Video mailbag question...Do you think BBs first 2 time winner will come from this season?

Vincent says I hope really not. And for this reason I'm not rooting for Ian anymore. Vincent
hopes someone new gets to experience those feelings. Dick says the moment that he won the
last HOH comp when Dani ran over and jumped in his arms, was everything to him and he "won" in that moment. Now he thinks that because of his non existent relationship that he has with Dani... that will probably be the best moment in their lives that they have shared together….
That's a time he will always hold very near and dear to his heart…(awww making me sad) They BOTH say they hope it's NOT NicF that wins. They discuss how you can't swear on your children with everybody.. run around and promise everybody everything and pinky swear and swear on the Bible to everybody and then screw them over and not expect everybody to harbor resentment. Dick says there's a difference between him going around banging pots and pans and calling people names than screwing people over personally. He said that's why Paul lost the second season.

Dick says the winners that he appreciates are the ones that put in a lot of work throughout the show and not the ones that lay in bed all season and then come out at the end and win a few comps. He waited over 3 years to get on the show and the first thing he heard when he came
down the stairs was Jamika leaning over to Danielle and telling her, don't worry we'll get him out right away. So HE had to work from the beginning to stay.

Video mailbag question.... Do you expect that production might "zoom" him in to comment on
Dani's gameplay. Or Derrick to comment on Cody or Dan to comment on Keesha and Memphis' game? He would say no if they did. Because…(and he's walking on eggshells and trying to be
careful what he says here ) This is the first season that Danielle has done BB without him and he thinks it should remain that way. (I think you can clearly tell that he knows that it would only piss Daniele off) . He does not wish to make the relationship any worse or take away from her season... to be on without him.. He hopes that they don't ask the others to comment either.

Vincent thinks they might ask Dom to comment about Dani…

Commenting about returning HGs appearances on episodes...like Holly holding the flashlight to
her face behind the mirrors to scare the hgs. Someone judging slop cooking contests etc...but
he says because of covid-19 having anybody doing those kinds of guest appearances, can't
happen.. This season would have been the perfect season to have all the old HG make
appearances...because everyone would enjoy seeing them again. He says, but.. if they have to zoom them in, he's not really interested in that. He brings up the example of how late night shows and other shows are doing their episodes from home and he finds it kind of boring. ( I agree, like What's Happening Now with Andy Cohen is pretty horrible with them zooming in guests IMO)

Comments about how other couples on the show get much more play time and they hardly ever
bring Dani and Dom up. They bring up Victor and Nicole more often, and they weren't even a
showmance. Vincent says well they got a pillow...lol

Dick says to Vincent. Say, how do you feel ...there's a certain person with a megaphone that makes comments...from the backyard. How do you feel about that? (Megaphone Lady!) Vincent
says excitedly, is that happening? He says I'm all for it. It's part of the show...the planes with banners, the megaphone …They both say it's been happening every season since season 1. But then on Season 8 they made it a no-fly zone around CBS...

Video mailbag question….a guy...saying he curses a HG every season ( gosh, I won't even say how he does it) and that HG that he curses, so far, has never won in any of 37 seasons
(worldwide). He was deciding this season who to curse between Kaysar and Cody and decided to curse Cody. Right after that, Kaysar won safety. (We will see) He says if David gets voted off twice first...is HE the worst player? (This question obviously was recorded before they picked nominations). Dick says David didn't even get voted out...He came in last in the comp. But they both think it was silly to bring David back. He didn't get put on the block, he didn't campaign to save himself, so he really didn't even play the game. He's not AllStars.

Dick asks Vincent who would you like to see sent home between Kevin and Keisha. He would
personally like Keesha to go...and her laugh is annoying. But in rooting for his sis...he feels that Kevin is the bigger threat to Dani, later in the game. Especially because everybody's tiptoeing around him because he has been so upset about being nominated and being awkward (blah blah blah) Dick says that he doesn't feel Kevin should have even been on this season, doesn't feel he's an All-Star. But he does feel Keesha is...

Talking about season 11. When they asked Dick to come back to comment on HGs... along with
Boogie, Janelle and Danielle Reyes. The first question producer asked him was what do you
think about the final three in this season. And Dick said it's the worst final three they've ever had in the history of BB.. The producer said you can't say that. He said well then you better not have Julie ask me that question because that's my answer. So they had to ask him a different question lol. He thinks out of THOSE three Kevin deserved the win. But that none of those three deserved to go to the end.

Discussing Keesha's bday….lol as one of the best moments on BB

Video mailbag question…(guy says he doesn't like that they are all old!) What are thoughts
about Derrick running the game from outside the house. Dick says Derrick and Dan both agreed
to go on show. They started an alliance months ago. Dick's opinion is... CBS got wind of all the pregame alliances and laid into them about it. Especially because Dick and many others had
already been posting that was going on months ago. He thinks that one of them said forget it.
I'm not going to do it and then the other one said well if he's not going to do it I'm not going to do it either. That's his take. And then, unimaginative casting said..they should get the number two from each of their seasons instead. The Batman/ Robin theory LOL

Derrick screwing up yet another season of BB by putting together a pre alliance before season
18. Asian James, NicF, Cody. Asian James hung out with Derrik's dad... they were working on a
fake charity or something like that? (His words) Derrick put the 3 of them together. That's why NicF and Cody are together now.

Dick says everyone keeps saying how close Dani is to NicF...and yet NicF has already screwed
Dani over by lying to her. He is betting the two of them won't be friends at the end. Dick says Danielle's going to bury Nicole when she finds out. He says you want to see Nicole cry? He says wait till Danielle finds out that Nicole is screwing her over behind her back. You'll really see Nicole cry. But Vincent summarizes that he thinks this is just like megaphone lady or anything else that it's all part of the game (these pre alliances). Dick says SOME pre gaming is unavoidable... But he has a dislike for people that are not involved directly in that game to be part of the pre-gaming. (Supposedly they were doing zoom meetings for 2 months)

Dick says he blames production. He understands that this was probably one of the most difficult seasons for them to put together and they were dealing with the pandemic and everything else to go with it. He said at the beginning BB was requesting passports because they were considering doing it in Fiji... But then Fiji wouldn't even let them do it.

(I do remember Jeff Probst saying that CBS has a special relationship with Fiji through survivor.. After the first season they filmed they actually taught crews of the locals how to film and do things for the show. That employed a great number of people that live in Fiji and taught them how to be cameramen etc.. Taught them all a lucrative craft. The prime minister of Fiji was their biggest fan and would do anything for them. I believe when this pandemic started they thought oh we'll just go to Fiji because they'll let us over there. Perhaps thinking that the government there would be more lax. And they didn't LOL)

Dick said they are now doing Love Island in Vegas because Fiji said forget it we don't want your covid-19 here lol. (But Vegas apparently does)

Getting back to AllStars Dick says everybody that's not in the "cool kids alliance" which is made up of all the youngest and the most athletic, is basically screwed. He said the HOH comp they did was not fair. The women had to go twice as far as the men. It knocked out all the women except for 2.

Video mailbag question...even though both seasons are horrible who would you pick from
season 9 and 15 to be on the show? Guy asking the question thinks, Sheila….Dick says he
loves Sheila...but she is 58 and although he thinks she'd like to go back…(he kind of trails off as if saying she's probably too old). He says probably Amanda from 15 and Crazy James from 9...but they would never bring Amanda back because of all the stuff she said. He says crazy James has really settled down. He was saying how crazy James was so out of control and so young/ That he was like one of those friends that you might say later... oh it's too bad he died so young. He said when he was in Vegas with James back in the day in one of the sober moments that James had. Dick was saying to him I know it looks all fun and everything to live your life this crazy way. It might seem cool to live fast and die young...but is that how you want to be remembered? Anybody that will ever remember you, will say so sad, how sad he died so young...what a pity. He said that James later told him that that really affected him and bothered him when Dick said that…

2009 or 2010 Crazy James lived in Paris. Dick went with James to see the band Suicidal
Tendencies together. And then they went to Amsterdam and didn't eat anything but pot brownies the whole time.

Video mailbag question. Would Vincent consider playing BB or even Dick at this point? Vincent
says that the time to do it.. as he watches a lot of these older people trying to compete…. Was probably several years ago. But then Dick brings up the fact that Vincent is 9 years younger than when Dick won the show. However, he said that at 35 Vincent is in a weird zone he's not really the oldest person but he's not part of the young crowd either. They might only put one person of that age on the show. (However I do believe his relationship to Dani and Dick would solidify that position LOL if he would consider it. Frankly hearing all of his comments I think he would be probably the best out of the three of them) He feels strange even considering it because he feels that people might feel like he felt entitled to be on it because of Dani and Dick. Though if they ever approached him he would go on.

Dick says he understands Vincent's point, because, for example, Rachel got really upset with Dick when he told her that he didn't really like her sister Elissa being on the show. Rachel asked why? Dick said because she really didn't earn her way on the show. She just got on there because of you. Dick said he spent so many years trying to get on the show. It annoys him when people get on the show just because they're somebody's boyfriend or girlfriend or sister or brother etc. Vincent says yes that's why exactly I never tried to get on the show. (But I wish he would, seriously) He said he is really enjoying the show. Vincent said he really feels like he's
coming into his own in general in life and really enjoying it. Dick says he thinks that's because Vincent is traveling a lot the last 5 years. Broadening his horizons. Vincent was supposed to leave for a trip right when covid hit Says he changed his plans several times but then it got to the point where he realized wherever he went he wouldn't be able to travel anywhere. He wouldn't be able to go to museums. So he just cancelled it all. Originally he was going to go to Israel , Jordan and Egypt. Before that he was supposed to do a day in Spain and a day in Austria Vienna. Egypt first…. Egypt had a flood, covid-19 in and it just became impossible.

(Evel Dick on his Twitter said he was going to move to Ireland soon) . Anyway they got off topic as they have on every question and Vincent brought it back to Dick saying okay, well answer the question. How do you think I would do (on the show)? Dick says that Vincent is VERY smart and he thinks that now being older, he would be better at it because he's more mature. But he said there's a part about Vincent that he doesn't know... if he would do well or not. He doesn't know how good Vincent would be at manipulation (I'm assuming that's a good thing LOL) he doesn't know how good he would be at making people do things that he wants them to do, but making them feel like they're doing it for their own good. Dick says, this is another thing I think that Daniele is lacking. He says I remember during Big Brother 13 that Danielle went up to the HOH. Dani was trying to convince Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brendon to keep Dominic (her husband now) so that she would have a duo as well in the house. She was saying, if you send him home I'm going to be furious, this is not fair because you each have a pair and I don't and I should too. She is screaming this and then she turns around and stomps off. Brendan says, well EVEN if I was thinking about it, there's no way in hell I would keep that guy now. And Dom went home. Lol. Dick says you have to make people feel that it's a benefit for their game. She
should have gone in there and said listen we're only five now, we bring him in, that makes us six strong. There's eight of them, you know, and we can work this out... we can make it work, we can do this... Instead of trying to force it down their throat.

Vincent says, I think that I have that
covered. I think that goes hand-in-hand with my managerial skills. That's a part of me you don't know... Me working with my employees. Dick interrupts and says that he is amazed that Vincent still has the job at the DMV because he was the kind of kid that was late to work all the time.

Vincent worked at Sav-on and sold his underage friends beer... Vincent says no comment (LOL) Dick says that he's really proud that Vincent has held this job at the DMV for 15 years
and he doesn't know if he's ever told him, but he is really proud of him. (You can see a little bit of emotion in Vincent's eyes. I believe this is something that warms his heart to hear. His dad saying he's proud of him) Dick says he sees Vincent doing really well and he's glad for him. He wasn't sure how it was going to go when he was younger. He's so happy that he turned into a responsible adult that's managing people now and Vincent adds... and has been for a while now, and he has LOTS of titles. (A little bragging lol) Vincent says every day at work he has to make people do things that they don't want to do. He has to lead them with a carrot. He has gotten
really really good at that. Dick says see, I think you would do just fine on BB. He said to him, so you really would do it? To which Vincent replies enthusiastically... yeah! which delights Dick.

Vincent says yeah... now I have something that my father and my sister and my brother-in-law
have all done and I would like to share in it. Vincent says that his job is really important to him and of course he wouldn't lose it to go on Big Brother. But if he can within the next year make sure that the place can run without him for a significant amount of time, he would think about doing it even next year. He said he figures he's going to have to take six months off because the show, plus all the appearances and everything after it. Dick says before you go in, you need to really sit down and watch the other seasons especially the recent ones... because the game has changed a lot. From BB 8...Vincent says one of the big things that he surprised that changed is that they don't bring that big round key thing out with the keys in it anymore they just bring out that little box of two keys in it and turn it...he says it's so anti-climatic. Dick agrees that it is stupid. Dick says it cracks him up because the fans are always asking for things to change. And
the only thing they do is modernize the show. Dick is saying even the food comps being taken
away...he said sometimes it was like half the house was on slop and the other half of the house wasn't..but sometimes the house had to come together and had to fight for items of food...he said then we would be mad at Kale because she picked sweet breads, as a food, which is intestines (actually it is the thymus gland, or pancreas) ... as a food... LOL Says he misses the food competitions...and it would be beneficial for the producers to go back and watch the old seasons of BB to understand what made BB great in the first place... Instead of continuing to put more twists... Thinking that it's keeping us interested...when something as simple as the key wheel…the way it is ...is very anti-climatic, especially for people that don't know who's going on the block, that are maybe just seeing the show for the first time. When they have the wheel there is a build up. They're looking around seeing who's left…... people looking at each other….starting to sweat. Said there's just none of that suspense anymore and it's sad.

Video mailbag question. Asking a question he already answered does the fact that your dad and sister have been on BB multiple times make you want to go on yourself? They laugh because
they just answered the question but then Vincent says...yeah and let me talk about it a little more…. He says something that I've always thought, game aside...Once a person gets off the show it has a really big impact on their life and some of them don't handle it well...I've always thought I would be able to handle it well. I got a taste of it after season 8. He says, and I think it handled it very well. Dick said yeah but that's only a small part of what you would actually go
through. People don't realize... He said well let me give you this example ...Dani and I went
together to Disneyland. She was still with Nick at the time... he said you know where you go
through the turnstile to go through? Just to walk from the turnstile down main Street took two damn hours because everybody kept stopping us and wanting pictures. He says it was like NonStop. They only ended up being able to go on 2 rides because everyone kept stopping them to
take pictures. Dick was with Rihanna at the time ...said Rihanna and Nick left and went on rides without them because they were tired of it. Says it's a lot. People don't realize it, he says, you're right, it's a lot. Say when people get asked back on BB , their head gets massive. They get a big ego. There's a lot that goes on with big brother. Its not just strategy, gameplay and manipulation... It's a lot of luck. He said look at this first competition. If you're a woman you were
screwed because you really didn't have a chance...he said and look at Christmas she's a
CrossFit championship that has her own fitness place... And she couldn't even do it, so that part is luck. Vincent said yes luck is a factor. Even with you when you were playing croquet...and you had to get a 5 on the very last one, and you got a 5, so a lot of things have to fall into place. Dick said he practiced so much and yet didn't do very well…He said there's a lot of crap shoot competitions. Sometimes they say that person is a comp beast and they won crap shoot competitions…. It was just all... good luck. (This brings to mind last night I believe somebody
was saying that Nicole A (?) ,I believe, is just lucky... that she's the luckiest person ever. That she wins stuff because she has good luck)

Video mailbag question...I assume that you knew that Dan and Derrik would probably make a pre-show game alliance. Do you think Janie and Dani had a pregame alliance because Janelle went in there so sure that her and Dani were good.? Dick says I'm sure that Janelle did SOME
pre-gaming. He said Janelle's a freaking legend and doesn't need me to help her pregame. It
does seem that Janelle is under the impression that she's working with Dani to a certain extent. He did give Janelle some tips since he figured that the two of them would be working together. More like how to deal with Dani in certain situations or how to talk to er….that's it. Nothing negative. That was the extent of it...except for Paul was supposed to be on the show the last time he talked to her. He told her to tell Paul…. as he was walking out being evicted…. that evel dick says hello ...as he is walking out the door. And she started laughing and said I will I will…

Video mailbag question…. Vincent… Did you know Dick and Danielle were going to be on same
show? How does BB know about people that don't know about each other like Joe and Dustin,
Cowboy and Nakomis or the EX's from Jun Song season? Dick's says yes, they hire private
detectives but that's not how they get all of that background. They have three or four different interviews….as you go to each stage...over a span of time. Since they know what twist they are going to have they start asking you questions, so they can see how they can fit you into the twist. (like if they know it's ex twist, they say do you have an ex that you really don't like etc. ) (Re did Vincent know Dick and Dani were going to be on together) when neither one of them made it for season 6... they both showed up at the auditions for BB 8, unbeknownst to each
other .They hadn't seen each other for a few years. While he was at the auditions the producer asked him if he ever came together with Daniele. He said no I haven't talked to her for years, why? Producer says cuz she's right over there and points to her. Dick turns around and Danielle's trying to crouch and hide behind her boyfriend. He said it was very awkward. So he had a feeling… that they would take advantage of that. BB was asking a LOT of questions about their relationship. He says the way home he text Dani and said…. You better be ready to play all this out on national television. He also said he had another tip from his mom...something she said about Dani was almost out of minutes on her phone. It was the exact time Dani went into sequester. Vincent said he only knew because Dick was sure. He said he didn't become close with Dani until later. Dick says that Danielle was very bad at getting back to either him or Vincent about anything. Vincent had commented back then...how many times do I send her a text or leave her a message and she never responds? Dick said he had a huge fight with her at one point. He got her a job with Fox Reality..and she wouldn't call me back. He says I left her like 12 messages. She later said well you kept pissing me off cuz you kept calling me, you're just making me madder and madder...and he said because I got you a job that's paying you 1,200 for 10 minutes and they're going to send a limo to go pick you up and you won't return my call?????

…..at this point the video ends because Dick lost his internet connection...otherwise I guess it might have gone to 3 hours LOL…

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whew!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We will leave this one *TEMPORARILY* because it was FREE to view.

However, we cannot allow the posting of future items that are behind a paywall. That's illegal.

If you'd like to do that, please do it through your own private email accounts and don't put TVCH in jeopardy of lawsuits.

~The Admin Team

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure.. would not post a paid one!