TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 12, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.14 ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds

2m
#BB22 We join the BB feeds and find Bayleigh & Da'Vonne in the bedroom. on cams 1 & 2 we have Kaysar, Kevin, Memphis, and Christmas in the kitchen chatting while getting some nourishment for the morning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

3m
David has a feeling Dani's gonna get HOH. Dani wants someone from their room to get it. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

3m
#BB22 *David and Dani are in the on the bathroom couch chatting. Dani is joking about how she does not want to be a have not on her birthday week. She explains to David how Slop messes with your brain and how horrible it is.

#BB22 Nicole A joins the group for some breakfast. Christmas is talking to the group about shooting a commercial for AT&T before she starts telling everyone about her fitness app.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

6m
Cody would like if they had nap time, like pre-school.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
FROM REDDIT.... Posted byu/LavaTramp
Janelle 馃
14 hours ago
My reaction when Cody said COVID was just the sniffles

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
路 7m
#BB22
Janelle, Bay, and Christmas are talking about ceremonies. Janelle says that she once miss spoke and said "I choose to evict Ievette." when it wasn't an eviction ceremony.

Tropical drinkZany faceChristmas Juice | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
路 9m
Bay doesn't want anyone to be nervous about her playing for safety, but she wants to play. She thinks you need to pre-discuss it, but that's weird. #bb22
ay jokes to Xmas & Janelle you can't do anything in the house, because if you use the veto on someone, the house will look at you sideways.

Bay: You can do nothing in here without people being freaking paranoid.

Janelle asks if Sam used veto on Cliff week 1. Bay says they were clicked up & Cliff went far. She thought Cliff was going to be there.

They laugh about the gentleman's agreement.

Bay: He really thought he was going to pick him over Holly. He's really sweet IRL.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

31m
Kaysar- We cant go out there and be obvious to try to save her (Keesha). I think we have to go with it. Janelle- That works. Kaysar- It is what it is #BB22

路 4m
#BB22 Christmas, Bay, and Janelle talking about the safety suite. They all agree that everyone will play the last week.

#BB22 Day and Kevin are in the Comic Room talking about the Bible.

#BB22 Day has a stuffy nose. Kevin is worried about her. She insists that she is fine and that room makes her nose stuffy.

Cas @BBUpdoots
路 3m
Bay discussing Angela backdooring her on BB20. She's explaining what her power app was, and explains Angela on day two of the game promised she'd never nominate her which is why Bay didn't use it. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

1m
#BB22 Ian, Cody, and Dani talking about clothing in the living room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB22 @89razorskate20
路 57s
Actually Kaysar and Janelle are the last to tell Kevin they鈥檙e keeping him! #BB22

Tropical drinkZany faceChristmas Juice | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg 路 27m
Kaysar's thinking about telling Kevin he's good before he hears it from someone else. He's going to make Kevin swear he won't tell anyone. He thinks he & Janelle have to make it seem like they were a part of it, in case that's how the house is leaning. #bb22
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tropical drinkZany faceChristmas Juice | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

8m
Day & Bay check in.

Bay: She was like, "....So I'm voting w/ the house. I don't care either way."

Day: We need to have a certain time every day to meet. He need to know shit like that. While you just out here talkin'. Sir.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

1m
#BB22 Janelle telling Ian that the reason they're being called out is because they were talking about
@JunDishes
. Enzo doesn't get it, he thinks alum are out here talking sh*t so why can't they? Everyone's an expert. Janelle agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel
路 2m
The houseguests so gathered, Cody announces The Great Big Brother debate, which is apparently streaming live on Facebook right now.

I'm not too sure how I feel about this. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

9m
#BB22 BB has given the HGs a task: BB Debates. Production has given them questions to debate - first up: which HGs cried the most? Josh, Bunky and Keesha are popular answers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

5m
#BB22 Next up - Which past HG would you have wanted to be here?

Janie: Rachel/Brittany
Ty: Angela
Xmas: Josh - but also Kaycee.
David : Derrick
Keesha/Kev: Rachel
Memphis: Dan
Dani: Eric Stein
NicF: Vic and Derrick
Day: Rachel, Danielle Reyes
Kaysar: Derrick/Jackson
NicA: Lawon
Ian: Danielle R or Eric Stein
Enzo: The Brigade

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2m
#BB22 Next up: Favourite comp?

Enzo: Otev
NicA: Pressure cooker
NicF: Squeezing juice
Dani: The graveyard from S7 (Janelle won)
Memphis: Classic car
Tyler: Otev
Day: Otev

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates@BB22LiveFeeds
路40m
#BB22 Next question: what's the worst punishment an hg has got?
A lot say robot off the bat.
Cody says Chicken George being on slop for 55 days.
Xmas: Alex's hot dog camping.
All agree on Chicken George - Day wants to make sure they don't forget Brittany's soccer punishment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22 Feeds Fairy @BBFeedsFairy

39m
Kevin rolling his eyes when Keesha said Jeff was the hottest BB man #bb22

路 37m
Enzo thinks Natalie from Jersey's hot, Amber & Haleigh.
Enzo: She broke up with Fessy too.
Bay: I think she's single now. She's ready to mingle.#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit @Whitless256

36m
"Who is the funniest BB houseguest in the diary room."

Entire room: "Britney!"

Correct. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 39m
#BB22 Not counting anyone in this room, who is the most attractive house guest?

NicF: Brittney M and Amber
Christmas answer Corey. Janelle asks Corey who? Xmas answers Brookes.
David: Sis
Keesha: Holly/Jeff
Kevin: Asks if they remember Monet from his season - he tells a story about her having a drink thrown in her face at a bar.
Dani: Holly
Day: Zakiyah, Natalie & Old Vic, Josea
Kaysar and Memphis: Jeff
Enzo picks Cody. (he can't)
Cody: Dom for the guys and Amber
Janie: Cassy
Tyler: Angela
#BB22 Enzo thinks Haleigh is the hottest girl, plus she just broke up with Fessy. He's going to say Dr.Will for the guys, since his ego is probably hurt right now, not being there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

30m
#BB22 What's your all time favourite bb twist?

They all hate the twist.

NicA: couple d'etat

Janelle brings up the original twin twist.

Dani bringing up Cowboy and Nakomis finding it they were siblings. That was messed up.

BB22 They all boo at Battle of the Block.

Ian thinks the ex factor was crazy. S4.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 27m
#BB22 Who had the funniest DRs in BB history?

Most say Britney. (or Day if they could)

路 27m
#BB22 What's your favourite season?

Enzo says Evel Dick's (which is also one of Dani's).

Stars.

路 17m
Talking about past seasons. Eyes

Bay: You & your dad were a couple.
Dani: I was never a couple with anyone.
Bay: Ok. Ok. But you know what I mean. Why you gotta do that? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 18m
#BB22 Feeds come back for a moment...

Bayleigh tells Tyler her person made her watch their season in sequester. She cried the whole time since it was so rough.

Upstairs - Janelle, Ian and Kevin are talking past seasons.

Ian: you hate Frank though, right?
Janie: Not at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

16m
#BB22 Kevin tells Janelle and Ian that he wants to start pitching to them. Ian leaves so Janelle can go first. Kevin says if he can get the majority, and Janelle cuts in that if he has 5 she will be his 6th. Janelle tells him that she's leaning towards keeping him.

Big Brother Dailyb @BB_Updates
路 17m
Kevin- I think I can fight for you in different ways and get into different circles. Janelle- I agree. Kevin- It can be something really interesting on a low low level #BB22

Kevin- If you lean towards my favour, I am more than just a person who will return that favour. I will work on your behalf. Janelle- Okay. Have you heard my name at all? Kevin- Absolutely not #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

15m
#BB22
Christmas -we talked about one or two of us getting together.
NicF -how many
Christmas -Kevin, Nicole, David, Ian. She says it looks like they have their own group. She says one of us needs to play safety.
NicF agrees

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

15m
Janelle- I always work really good with gays. We always do really well together. Kevin- I know. I feel like we have an understanding. I'm trying to see if there is something that I can tap into here #BB22