TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 4m
#BB22 Dani and Janelle are talking about Janelle's costume and how Janelle almost knocked over a glass of water with her costume

hahahahahaha.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·12m
Janelle- I have this Japanese foundation. It's so amazing. Kaysar- What's so good about it? Janelle- Have you seen me?! Kaysar- Enough said #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 10m
Janelle- I talked to Nicole A. She is on board. Kaysar- With her (Keesha)? Janelle- Yeah #BB22

Janelle- Kaysar, Keesha is terrible at campaigning. She says things like "I wont eat your food" #BB22

Kaysar to Janelle- I dont know if I care that much. It's nice to keep her here but it's so early that it's not really going to affect our game #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 4m
Even I don't suspect it, because I think Dani's just letting Janelle think that. And a little bit vice-versa. #bb22

· 5m
Janelle- I dont think anyone suspects that we are working together. Everyone is like "what about Dani?". "I havent talked to her". They dont think that we are working together. Dani- Not at all #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Dani tell Janelle that she love enxo be he's funny, but she thought he would be annoying from his season

#BB22 All 4 cams are on Janelle and Dani in the key room talking about who they are questioning. They think that xmas is going to go with the guys and shes a beast, They both say they are nervous of her.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Janelle- What are you thinking for this week? Dani- Maybe a David and a Nicole A, or someone bigger? Janelle- Oh someone bigger than that. David for sure. What do you think about Christmas? Dani- I dont know. Janelle- The people we dont know their game are dangerous #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Dani- Enzo is really funny. I really enjoy his company. Janelle- He is the best. Dani- Britney would be so excited that he is here with us. Janelle- Britney was right. She was like you would love Enzo #BB22

Dani- Tyler is super nice but what is he doing? Is he trying to be a floater this year? Janelle- I think he is working with Cody. Dani- They are around each other often. Janelle- So is David. It's those three. Dani- I could definitely see that #BB22

Janelle- She (Christmas) is going to work with the guys. Dani- I think that too. The only thing that we would have with her is the mom connection. She is totally a guys girl #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Cody says he doesn't think Janelle would have played in the safety suite comp If Kaysar didn't. Christmas thinks they talked about saving each other if before the comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.05pm...
Dark sunglasses Enzo's Gray Hoodie | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 2h
Christmas wasn't allowed to bring some of her daily medication into the house.

Christmas to Cody: I want to be sensitive to her situation. You get sleep medication, but I don't?

cam changes #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
COVID TESTING
3.06pm... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 2h
Janelle said she asked what happens if someone tests positive, and was told they'd be removed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dani says no one's talked game-game to her. She feels on the outskirts a bit.

Tyler says at least they've been brought into something. He guesses they'll play it by ear.

Dani thinks the next HOH will make things come together more.
Dani to Tyler: This' not BB. This' weird.

She also finds the DRs weird, bc they're calling the same people.

cam cuts
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 2h
#BB22
Dani - "He originally said Bayleigh" she said she wasn't sure.
Tyler says he's not sure if she'd want to work with him.
She asks if he's scared of her. He says she's a nice person. "If she doesn't get her way she's not happy" so he doesn't want to be on her bad side.

#BB22
Cody tells Memphis that Kevin came to him and said he understand what he did and he wouldn't put him up.
Memphis says "I don't think it's worth me going out on a limb for her".

· 2h
Janelle- It doesnt do you any good to hang out with me. Keesha- I know. I already have yours. Damn it. I dont like hearing that anybody is voting for him. That sucks. Janelle- Go talk to Da'Vonne and Bayleigh #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.37pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 2h
Keesha says she thinks David will go with the house because he's new and too scared.
Janelle "It doesn't do you any good to hang out with me"
Keesha- "I know" She says she doesn't like to here anyone is voting for him.
She tells her again got talk to Da'Vonne and Bayleigh.

#BB22
Cody and Keesha in the BR
Cody says it's frustrating because he's only hearing people are waiting to see what happens.
Keesha says she's not going to go around and promise people because she's truthful like Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Keesha tells Cody she's lost. She asks if he knows where everyone's head is at.

Cody's frustrated bc no one wants to talk.

Keesha's not going to go around & make promises. It's the 1st week.

Keesha promises Cody he can have all the hot showers he wants during her HOH. They laugh. She feels she owes him that.

Keesha finds it nerve wracking.

Cody thinks she fits in w/ everyone.

Keesha likes everyone & likes being there.#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Keesha says they just need one person to say who they are voting for.
Cody says people like both of them. He says he'll tell her if he knows something.
She asks if he thinks it's 50/50?
Cody says yes, it could go either way.

#BB22
Keesha says she's feels weird talking to people.
Cody tells her not to. She has to talk to people. He says it's harder now because they're inside and harder to spread out.

#BB22
Keesha says "I don't wear fakeness well" You can tell if she likes you or not.
Cody says he understands because that's how he was in here. He hung around people he liked.

#BB22
Janelle, Cody and Keesha are talking about her star costume. Janelle says that people in her office are "going to be like what are you doing? why is this your hobby?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.00pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22
NicF is giving David a "tour" of the have-not room.

Looks like David and NicA are in the HN room. He wants to know how she feels about the HOH this week and if she wants to win it. She says she does. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 1h
Lol I love how this Tweet is like “Nicole’s co-host”

· 5h
#BB22 NicA starts to tell Janelle about NicF saying that NicA's co-host hates NicF. Then feeds cut to stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Kevin has joined them in the HN room. David tells them he uses his BB bag all the time when he travels. He's proud of it. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.47pm.... FeedWatcher @FeedWatcher · 4h
Janelle & Nicole are discussing sharing a suite at Hearts of Reality with Amanda and Victoria (!).

Janelle: Me & Amanda drank vodka the whole time & hung out with Zach. Elissa came in & we went to Brenden & Rachel's huge suite to party.

Nicole: I didn't go up there. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.32pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BBJanelle is doing NicA's makeup. Nicole told her to "Janellemeup" #BB22

Janelle is showing NicA how to put lipstick on. #BB22

NicA is very happy with the makeup results. #BB22

Kevin and Keesha are in the bathroom talking about if they were ever going to be on an Allstars season. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 1h
For "all stars", Kevin and Keesha sure aren't playing like they belong. Both have spent too much time working on the one person who doesn't have a vote on Thursday, and now they're wasting time campaigning to each other!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Nicole says how many people can say Janelle did my makeup? Janelle says Howie can! NicA really likes how this turned out! #BB22

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1293334104046309376

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.11 ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22
Cody, Kaysar, Janelle, & Memphis (doing dumbbell weights) talk in the kitchen, and reminisce how some of them first met each other, including with past contestant Amanda Zuckerman.

#BB22
NicA and Day are discussing the game in the upstairs lounge, and who will vote for either Kevin or Keesha on Thursday’s eviction. They talk about a “fake convo” in case someone walks by. Day says that Janelle “has been working on her (NicA)”.

#BB22
NicA and Day continue discussing game in the upstairs lounge. Kevin joins them. They talk about their suspicions of Ian’s motives. NicA & Day say that people are saying Kevin is “wishy-washy”.

#BB22
NicA, Day, Christmas, & Kevin are still in the upstairs lounge. Some light talk about the toy puzzles. NicA says that last season, it took her so long to allow someone to do her make-up (she had just let Janelle do her make-up today).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22
Christmas, NicA, and Janelle talk about what’s scheduled for the next few days. Christmas says she’s just ready to get “silly” in a competition. NicA says she loves the love lounge. Janelle says it’s too cold in the love lounge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 35m
#BB22 Cody, Day, Dani, Kevin, and Nicole F are in the bathroom area discussing previous seasons. Cody asks production for better wake up songs, they've been bad recently. Cody: "It feels like Eye of the Tiger was on for two and a half hours this morning."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
34m
#BB22 HGs receive their shaker bottles with their names on them! They thank BB, they're all so excited to receive them.

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1293354402879864833

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 HGs take turns washing out their shaker bottles. Janelle is talking to Keesha up in the lounge. Keesha tells Janelle that she (Keesha) is screwed because no one is saying anything. Janelle reassures her, saying that she doesnt think anyone has decided yet.

#BB22 Christmas tells Bayleigh that this is the first time she feels the vibe that people are leaning towards keeping Kevin this week