TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
It's hilarious that the HGs sit around all day talking about how nobody wants to play the game and everyone is just floating...and yet there are also 134 different alliances already. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Ian is telling Kaysar that he hopes this season won't resort to people yelling. He also says that today's veto meeting was big for him. He worked through one of his "bb demons". Kaysar tells him there was no way veto was getting used, Ian says that 1% chance scares him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahaha...
ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
· 13m
Janelle & Day are surprised there's no game talk happening. Day feels for the feeders.

Day: I know they're pissed. I would be. Give me my $4.99 back. All you want to talk about is family? Give me my stuff back.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
7m
Day wishes BB had done something for Kaysar. She thinks 40 is a big deal. Ian agrees.

Ian: Wow. Kay-sar over the hill.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
7m
Tyler's telling Kevin that he's going to make sure Kevin stays. #bb22

(whether it actually has anything to do with Tyler if/when it happens is almost irrelevant, because this early-week convo will likely be the one Kevin remembers) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Kevin and Tyler are talking in SR - Tyler confirms Kevin has his vote. Kevin tells him that he wants to work together, he has since Tyler's season. Tyler is down, and tells him he's been meaning to pull him aside. Tyler says he will fight for Kevin going forward.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Memphis checks in with Tyler. M tells him that Christmas is going to talk to Cody tomorrow and then they'll be good to go. He also tells him NicF and Dani are close, so everyone has a person to play telephone with in the house. This way no one will notice they're together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Janelle tells Ian that she's played four times.. She has never been in this situation where no one is saying "this move is best for us". She had no clue what was going to happen in veto. They agree this season is stressful.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Janelle- I have got your back. I dont want people to think we are working together cause we are from the same season. I am not after you. If I hear anything, I will let you know. Ian- Nice. Similar #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
15m
Cam changes to Bay & Day checking in.

Day: See shit like that is annoying because y'all walk around here, "Day & Bay, Day & Bay", but that's supposed to be your girl. But you don't have no information?

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are checking in. Day tells her that Christmas is playing dumb with her. She claims she doesn't know anything but she sees Christmas talking. She talks about 3 being the most important to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Cody, Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are venting about the lack of anything for Kaysar's 40th birthday. They don't understand why they aren't getting any alcohol. Production calls them out and they jokingly yell back at BB that there needs to be 2 sides to this conversation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
7m
IMO they're getting HOH baskets but not booze because it's easier/less hassle to leave the HOH room locked down for however long after the crew clears out (before reveal) than the storage room. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Kaysar is trying to make Tyler vegan cookies - but he buttered the pan. Dani tells him that Tyler probably won't eat them, she wouldn't. They figured out how to make a butter free cookie happen. (take a little from other cookies)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21s
Replying to
@BB22LiveFeeds
#BB22 Apparently Kaysar put a lot of butter on the pan. Dani also mentions that they don't give you cake mix anymore. They give you a bag of flour and call it a day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Dani joking that she got a pity DR today. She did it so that
@dominicphillip
and her daughter knows she's still in there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Enzo is telling Kaysar and Tyler that on his season they would joke around by saying things like "wow that's a brigade of pool balls". E asks Tyler who he liked to joke with on his season, and Tyler tells him JC and Brett.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH my, Janie told Day earlier that Dani and NicoleF are friends in RL.... Busted...

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 17s
#BB22
Dani and Day are talking about how Dani doesn't really have a connection with NicF. Dani, Day and Bay really are all on the same page and trust each other. They want to trust Christmas, but they don't know if they can.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
Christmas tells Cody that right now she's thinking they should "keep the one we can beat...easy." Cody asks who that is, she says "not Kevin"

This is gonna get awkward, since at least 1/3 of the alliance has already promised him their votes. #bb22

Cody tells Christmas that Kevin already told him he doesn't take his nom personally, won't hold it against him, while Keesha hasn't said anything to him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
9m
Nicole F is annoyed at Janelle, Bayleigh, Nicole A for having a party in the room while she was trying to sleep, and Janelle bringing up people/things she doesn't want to say things about, but did
Keesha, Kaysar were also part of the party, per Nicole F .. Janelle's the one she's most upset with (surprise), and also Nicole A

"I'm being tortured by people.. she never has to wear her freakin costume - I couldn't even not carry my sausage for two seconds"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM @BigbrotherAMPM
·
10m
Nic F: Janelle like brings up people I don’t like and I say shit and I’m going to be in trouble. Cody: I think you’ll be okay but what’s the point of bringing it up. NF: There’s no point! Xmas: Well there is a point for her. NF: To make me look bad! #BB22

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Such a victim!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This says it all about NicoleF.... 12.26am....

Luna @LunaCee73
· 8h
NicF says she's inclined to keep Keesha, because she's not as good at comps, but she wants to find out who Janelle wants to keep, and then do the opposite. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, Poor NicoleF #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ·9h
#BB22 Nicole F is talking to Christmas and Cody about how Janelle is irritating her because she keeps asking about Corey and other people Janelle knows who she doesn't like. And Nicole F is getting emotional about how she doesn't like people who torment her and Xmas gives a hug.

#BB22 Nicole F and Cody talking about how they feel confident in their group but Cody feels nervous about Dani because she tends have a lot of game talk. He also mentions that Enzo felt uncomfortable because he saw Nicole F and Ian talking game and mentioned it to Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.27am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 8h
#BB22 Christmas joins the kitchen crew of Day. Dani, Kevin, and Tyler and they are just having general conversation about what they did for the day. Cody and Nicole are talking about how they think the vote could go for the week and weighing pros and cons for Kevin and Keesha.

#BB22 Dani telling kitchen crew that America will wreck you over the simple things such as pouring your bowl of cereal wrong, and kitchen is also talking about Angela's picture in the house. Nicole F tells Cody that if Janelle wins HOH that she will put them both on the block.

#BB22 Nicole F tells Cody, I never used to cuss and now I do all the time because of Victor and that Victor is the more innocent one now instead of Nicole. Ian joins Nicole F and Cody on the hammock.

#BB22 Dani joins the hammock crew and now we have a couple cameras in the key room of Janelle and Keesha having a late night game talk.

#BB22 Keesha mentioning to Janelle that the girls need to stick together, and saying that they wanna try to bring in Kevin to work with them as well, and Kaysar has just joined them in the key room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seems like a smart plan to me, LOL... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 8h
#BB22 Dani and Nicole F talking about how Janelle just wants to hang out in the key room so she doesn't have to wear her punishment costume. And all three on the hammock (Cody, Nicole F, and Dani) agree.

#BB22 talking about how Day is asking her about how her relationship is with Janelle and then pauses to tell Nicole F to lean back on the hammock and Nic F says I can't hear you, and they all laugh.