TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
Memphis suggests to Cody that they replace Bayleigh with NicF in their "alliance." Cody says he will reassure her because she didn't trust him BB16 but now they are OK. They say they'll talk to Tyler today and start to speak to Christmas and talk to NicF tomorrow.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.26am... No entry signCheetoNo entry sign @powerofcheeto2 · 8m
The HGs get their weekly COVID tests every Tuesday ..

David: Hopefully it's gentle ..

Enzo: We're going to have to do it ourselves #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 5m
Memphis and Cody talk about Kaysar and Janelle and Cody feels like Kaysar would put him on the block if he wins but they agree that Janelle would put someone like NicA up. Memphis says that if Janelle/Kaysar don't win HOH that they are an easy target for someone to nom.
#BB22

Memphis and Cody discuss Ian. They say that he's unassuming and will float by. They say that Nicole had "players" in her season that she won but that Ian beat Dan.
They also complain about the lack of outside.
#BB22

Down in the bathroom, a lot of the female HGs and Ian are gathering in the bathroom. They are talking about various social media platforms, how they use them and when.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Cody- I think that you are going to be good. Kevin- People are wanting to do what your wish is cause you are HoH. Cody- If they pawn it off to me, I am going to be saying you so you are good #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
I wandered off for a bit, but before Skippy flipped the feed Kevin was telling Cody that he was really being genuine when he said he wanted to work together. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 9m
Cody leaves the HN room and Kevin asks himself if that conversation was real. He says he's going to gamble that it was real. "Enzo told me....receipts are adding up...Nicole told me..." He wishes he had more to say (re campaigning) #bb22

Kevin adds to himself (re his convo w/Cody) "I should have talked about Tyler." He says sometimes the universe gives you moments like that, so he'll take it. Kevin doesn't remember going crazy like this on his last season. #bb22

Kevin wonders if he should do his self-talk in the DR, decides no since he'd 'come off as a bumbling idiot...no coherent thoughts'. He wonders if Cody was like this on his season, wishes he'd been a live feeder to see. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Money with wingsEnzo's Commissary | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 10m
Kevin: I don't remembering being a crazy person like this on season 11, so what happened? I'm losing my mind. I'm talking to myself, while locked up. I should be doing this in the DR. #bb21

Kevin: ..No because I'll look like a bumbling idiot. I don't have coherent thoughts. Please be real. Was he (Cody) like this on his season? I should've been a live feeder. This' what you get for not being a superfan. He comes across super genuine... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
liquid8d @liquid8d · 24m
Enzo "I'm cancelling my subscription, yo - I'm out" about Christmas's training Rolling on the floor laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 9m
Kevin is frustrated that the whole house is 'floating in the air' instead of settling into alliances, it makes it harder to know what combinations of people to approach. #bb22

Kevin (to himself): "I need to not look thirsty AF (for votes), cuz I am parched", needs to have more substantial conversations with people. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
Kevin talking to self, saying he has to add more strategy to his campaign pitches (earlier he told Cody he'd let him use HOH shower, among other things, if he wins)
he also commented about talking to himself, that he must be losing his mind, and he wasn't like this last time ..

last night he gave himself a Stuart Smalley peptalk in the mirror (you're good enough, you're smart enough, etc)

Kevin to self: "I didn't think I'd be nominated and Have-not the first week, I thought I was gonna be like cute and eating delicious things and gossiping"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cup with strawKevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
10m
Kevin to self: This is not going the way I thought it would. I didn't think I'd being scrambling for my life..be nominated & a have not. I thought I was gonna be cute & eating delicious things & gossiping. I am gossiping. No I'm not even gossiping. #bb22

Kevin: That's what I gotta do today. Just kiki. I need to kiki & cackle. I need to not look thirsty as (e), because I am parched. I am parched.

Kevin: OMG I'm a crazy person. I'm sorry I have to be a crazy person, mi amor. I am not losing my mind if you're watching. I just need to talk & I'm scared to talk to ppl bc it's so hard.

(Poor Kevin lol)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 6m
Kevin: "Y'know what's shocking, America? When I had a conversation with Janelle and she told me she's an introvert. Is that a damn lie?", that she said she sleeps a lot because she feels exhausted from socializing. #bb22

Kevin: 'Maybe I need to invest in being nice, approachable, kind....being nice is so hard' #bb22

@girlsmeg
· 3m
Kevin: I'm really good at being a (b). That comes natural.

Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
· 2m
Kevin: Super hero pose. You got this. There's plenty of game. Be charming. Invest in social energy. You know how to do this.... God I feel skinny AF. Oh this' a good little cleanser, cause I got nothing left. Damn you can see my muscles. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 3m
Kevin- If I can get through this week, I want to (e) shit up. We need to have sides. I need it to be more black and white. I need to separate it cause this is dumb. My game is when it's sides #BB22

@girlsmeg
· 2m
Self talk done. Kevin crawls his way out of the HN room. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 46m
Memphis to Cody- If him (Kaysar) and Janelle dont win HoH, I bet they both go up. It's an easy put up #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73 · 8m
Memphis is telling Kevin that he's going to tell the DR that he needs some winter clothes if he's going to stay in the (cold cold) house, 'some long johns for sleeping' etc. #bb22

@girlsmeg · 8m
Memphis: I wake up shivering.
Kevin: I woke myself up with a convulsion shiver. I've never done that in my entire life. I was like..having a seizure. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy Bracco
@TommyBracco
·
14m
Gotta say, I love Twitter during Big Brother season #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Luna @LunaCee73 · 9m
Memphis: "I'm (E) miserable"
Kevin: "I think that's the point."
Memphis: "IS IT?? That's not what I remember."
#bb22

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Brittany Haynes did a hilarious puppet show recap of the premiere:

Part 1:

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1292837365241847809

Part 2:

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1292839678329139200

Part 3:

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1292841371041234944

Part 4:

https://twitter.com/britney_haynes/status/1292842530783068169

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Breakfast coffee in the house Dani is making iced coffee and prefers it over hot coffee. What do you like best? Hot or cold coffee? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 55s
Dani says vegan baking is easy, gluten free baking is easy, but baking gluten free vegan is really tough. Do you have any GFV go to bakes? #bb22

Enzo and NicA talking in the CR and Enzo says he is going to keep Kevin in the house but not with the POV. Says that Keesha has someone from her season and Kevin has nobody. Enzo thinks Kevin is doing a good job talking to everyone. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
31s
Tyler & Kaysar say they're both introverts.

Kaysar says some of the kindest people he's ever met are hardcore introverts.

Tyler says Angela's an introvert too & she's the sweetest person. People think she's cold, but she's to herself..in her head.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... Aman @AmanAdwin
· 7m
If Janelle or Kaysar win HoH, that Safety Suite bout to look real crowded. Rolling on the floor laughing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Memphis tells NF he thinks aggressively putting together a group makes everyone uneasy. It makes him uneasy.

Memphis: And that's what automatically happened, you can already tell..Kaysar & Janelle..even with Bayleigh. We feel it. We see it.

NF: Oh for sure.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
3m
David and Bayleigh are talking about how important it is that the way you communicate has to remain consistent (not change if they're OTB or HOH). #bb22

David tells Bayleigh he doesn't know how the others see him, he's the newbie, they might see him as the wild card. Bayleigh says she doesn't see him that way but if she did she'd want to reel him in, suggests he get (stay?) close with Kaysar. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
· 3m
Bay hopes someone they're okay w/ wins the next HOH.
David thinks it's important not to react.
Bay will be less nervous when she knows she's ok w/ someone.
David says it depends on who wins, if he'll play for safety. #bb22

David doesn't know how people feel about him overall, bc he's a newbie. He guesses he could be viewed as the wildcard of the house.

Bay doesn't view him that way. She'd want to reel that kind of player in vs let them go crazy. She recommends he stay close to Kaysar. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Jun Song @JunDishes · 1m
JUST LEAKED: All 18 seconds of the bias and sensitivity training these #BB22 HGs received before going on the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 37s
Nic A says she was shocked about Jack's comic - Tyler & Nic A tells Kevin that no one knew he was perceived as a mean guy in the house. #bb22

Dani, Enzo, Xmas, David, and Bay in the photo room joke that Cody is the only one being called into the DR, and he's probably the only one on the show. #bb22

Tyler wishes he could have played in the catching comp. Nic A wishes she could play OTEV. #bb22