TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 09, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 4m
Christmas upset that her $50 flip-flops didn't last a week

Cas @BBUpdoots ·
6m
Janelle shading Nicole's clothes.
Janelle: Did you bring your "Animals are friends not food" shirt? I love that one! I want my daughters to wear them. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·9m
Most of the HGs are gathering in the kitchen, giving Jesse (Nicole's brother) a birthday shoutout. Enzo and David are working out in the living room. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 6m
Janelle; What's the word on the street?

Kaysar: Nothing. This' like the worst season. Nobody's talking about anything. They want to talk about anything but this game. I even tried to talk to Ian this morning. No nothing. #bb22

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Janelle- Is it bad that I want M&M's for breakfast? It's all that I can think about. Kaysar- Dont do it to yourself. Janelle- That was the gateway to my finale dress not fitting #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 12h
Janelle to Kaysar “15 years later we’re in THIS room again.”
(Kaysar didn’t realize until now that it was the Gold Room)
Kaysar “there was a safe!”
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·4m

Janelle almost fell asleep during the pov comp yesterday. She needs to talk to the DR.
Kaysar: Why?
Janelle: Cause they took away my shit, so I don't sleep. *Cam cuts, returns.*
Kaysar: That stuff's really bad for you. It creates psychosis.
Janelle: What's that? #bb22

Kaysar says you see people sometimes get messed up from mixing Ambien & other things together. Jan says she's not doing that.

Kaysar comments she's taken Ambian for a long time. Jan says she was diagnosed with insomnia. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 5m
#BB22 Tyler and Dani are in the SR screaming with excitement about a delivery of chickpeas and tofu.

#BB22 Christmas and Bay are in the comic room discussing Kevin and Keesha's game play for their past seasons. Bay says Kevin had great game play and was very very loyal - he is not to be underestimated. Says Keesha's game was more social.

#BB22 Janelle/Kaysar are chatting in the Key BR. Kaysar doesn't know why some people feel so safe. Janelle says "Because they're followers". They both laugh. Kaysar says everyone is trying to float right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
#BB22 Kaysar laughs, says, "I've never seen anyone get a costume and not wear it as much as you have." Janelle says shes been trying to lay low and stay in bed.

#BB22 Kaysar says if you are motivated by fear, you won't get anywhere in this game. Says he doesn't want to get into that position - for example where he would be afraid to offend the HOH by using a POV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha...... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 57s
#BB22 Kaysar: "I AM NOT GETTING EVICTED ON MY BIRTHDAY THIS TIME!"

Janelle: "Well, the game started a month and a half later than normal..."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·20s

#ThingsChristmasSays "I'm on medication"

(for post-partum depression)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
⭐John⭐#BB22⭐
@JPopStrikesBack
·
1h
Cody isn't going to be happy until he has a 13 person alliance against Kaysar, Janelle, and Nicole A.

#BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Face with medical maskCrankyNicklesFace with medical mask
@CrankyNickles
·
3m
Kaysar: So when people watch the feeds they are just sitting in front of their computer for 8 hours?

Janelle: Or longer

Kaysar: All day long?

Janelle: I don’t know I mean...you can’t watch it ALL day all the time?

Kaysar: Yeah that could feel...excessive.

me #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Keesha asks Kaysar if he's heard anything. Kaysar says he hasn't and he asked Ian this morning who said the same thing - says he doesn't understand how the house can function with no one knowing what's happening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24s
#BB22 Keesha and Kaysar discuss that on most seasons the HOH directs the votes towards a certain target, but Cody doesn't seem to have one. Everyone was "waiting until after the POV" to make a decision, but no one wants to be the first to say who they are voting for.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Keesha says Enzo told her she deserves to be here. Says NicA and Da'Vonne have told her they will keep her. Says she doesn't want to come on to strong if Kevin isn't really campaigning.

#BB22 Keesha tells Kaysar that they told her in the DR that she "missed it by one" (during the POV)...feeds cut to stars.

#BB22 Kaysar asks Keesha why she didn't lock in her stack during the comp - says it might have psyched Enzo out.

#BB22 Keesha says she doesn't think Cody cares who goes home. Janelle agrees. Kaysar tells her to tread lightly and see where everyone is at, then lobby for the majority. Janelle tells her to talk to Day and Bay.

#BB22 Janelle says if Keesha can get enough solid votes, the whole house will vote that way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB22
@bigbroaccess
·
2m
Keesha, Janelle and Kaysar are trying to figure out the votes they can get for Keesha to stay. Kaysar says to go over the number she needs. Janelle suggests talking to Bayleigh. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Keesha says she is usually really good at puzzles so she is frustrated that she didn't do well in the POV. Kaysar tells her she seemed really frazzled - Keesha says she was.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
sounds like they rode bananas in veto comp to do the back & forth between stacking .. Britney H and her slippery weiner say hi

#ExpectTheExpected

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 2m
#BB22 Kaysar says Kevin had 19 in his stack during the POV comp - enough to beat Enzo - but he timed out.

#BB22 Kaysar suggests that Keesha just go to Cody and tell him that she doesn't have any beef with him no matter what happens -says he (Cody) will want to save the person he feels the safest with going forward.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Christmas is holding a workout class in the LR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 8m
#BB22 NicA has made a new slop dish that Ian says is a huge improvement over what they've been eating. Kevin is very excited.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
7m
Jackson cheats while on slop.
Production: It’s too much for him, No more slop.
Ian & Nicole A. are literally sick from the slop.
Production: Here’s a new type of slop.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 7m
#BB22 Tyler is telling Kaysar and David about how he messed up his F2 speech in BB20. He was cut off before he was able to explain how his moves weren't personal. Says he could tell by the jury's faces that they were going to vote for Kaycee.

#BB22 Tyler says he has realized that he feels like isn't anything in this game without Kaycee and Angela. Kaysar says he was surprised to not see Kaycee here. Tyler says he was too!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
5m
Kaysar tells Christmas he's going to give her a hip hop name: G-Chain.

Christmas: Where's the G come from? Granny?

Kaysar: Granny.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, I didn't know what JW was, it is Jehovah's Witness....
Luna @LunaCee73
·
3m
Keesha asks how Kevin got brave enough to leave JW, he say 'my (b)-assed brother outed me', and Skippy flips the feed real quick. #bb22

Luna @LunaCee73
· 6m
Kevin's family is JW and he was disfellowshipped (excommunicated). #bb22

Kevin says he's had 'mini reunions' with his parents since he was excommunicated, because contact is allowed in cases of medical emergencies. He says he knows they love him, they just love God more...and Skippy steps in again. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3m
#BB22 Christmas telling Tyler/Kaysar about a work-out convention in Paris she went to and they were told to find a piggy back partner - says she had a visceral/traumatic reaction. Says she was really cautious during the night 1 HOH comp.