TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 23m
Tyler talking all things Hilton Head Island and the wild beach things! IF you were in the house, what is the one spot in your home town that you would miss? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
HG's talking about their first jobs in the loft! J's first job was at Dairy Queen. Ian's updated sheets for a collage department. NicA's is the preschool. Kaysar was a bagger. What was your first job? Tylers was a lifeguard #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
Enzo tells Kevin he's gonna play he's not throwing it (Veto). If he wins him and Kevin can go to Cody and see if he wants to do something and make a move #BB22

Keesha, Cody, Day says were going to have a night, night, night Veto. And talking about other Vetos and what they might be doing. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick · 1m
I hated what they did to you and I'm pretty sure I told you that when we met. And it pissed me off then and it does now as well.
Lieutenant (e) has completely (e) up 2 seasons of BB for us. Over that stupid fat (e)

Tiffany Rousso @TiffanyAlexis04 · 6h
I’m just going to say it this pregame shit ruins the integrity of the game. Just like there was before BB18- found out later returnees knew I was coming in & they thought I’d be the next Vanessa hence the target on my back-initiated by the same guy doing it this time! (DL) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot
@Feeds_Bot
· 17m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light (Duration: 2 hours, 27 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 11m
comp shirts say BB Peeloton, with a peeled banana logo.. sounded like a prior comp updated, with a Peloton pun.. they said it was fun to do, and to watch

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·6m
Stacking fruit pieces, most wins and without letting their clock time out! #BB22

RealityBBQ #BB22 @rbbq
· 11m
Sounds like both Cody and Keesha did pretty bad based on the conversation between Cody/Dani. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 3m
Feeds back & Enzo won the POV. My initial guess is he won't use it. However the POV ceremony is Monday - probably at least 36 hours away. The HGs have only been in the house for 78 hours (about) so thats a LONG TIME, lots can change & Enzo will likely want to please Cody #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Nicole F with the first entry to the new hashtag #BBDeathrace2020 .. that messy bun arrangement has won two seasons, she could be a threepeat

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 2m
#BB22
In the comic room Cody, Bayleigh, Christmas, Enzo, and Ian are talking about how they thought they did in the Veto Comp and Comparing numbers from the comp. Cody also joked how Christmas was the wrong person to joke with a few days ago when he said,"Are you ready to go up"

Luna @LunaCee73
· 1m
I really don't understand *why* Enzo would win this POV. This season is very confusing. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Day is talking in the comic room about how she was excited to grill up a hot dog, and now that she is eating it she thinks it is so nasty because it is a veggie dog.

#BB22
Cody is getting ready to make a pizza for himself and whoever wants some and they are happy that it is DiGiorno pizza. Cody says he has no idea of what kind of pizza they ate the other night. Nicole F says the holes in Swiss cheese are beauty marks, Cody and Dani laugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Christmas: "(POV comp) was fun to watch. It was intense to watch. That 30 minutes went by fast."

Weird, from here it seemed like HOURS. #bb22

She then adds "I was shocked that they gave you guys so many tips!", and Skippy jumps on the button. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Now Cody is messing with Nicole F in the kitchen letting the other house guests know that she will say some funny things and how this is just the beginning of the funny things she will say, while he mocks her accent and what he thinks she would say in certain situations.

#BB22 Nicole F just asked Cody if when Zach called her a fruit loop dingus if Cody knew he was going to call her that. Cody laughed when she asked and then admitted to knowing he was going to say it because Zach practiced the speech with himself, Frankie, Caleb and Derrick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
4m
Enzo- Just keep it the same, right? Tyler- For sure. Enzo- Or should we make a move? I'll ask Cody. If he says keep them the same, I will keep them the same #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Skippy late on the button for talk about Glass House, and stolen BB production manual, and the resulting lawsuit, oops

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
9m
Well HERE’S some tea!

Dani “Remember that show Glass House? Mike O [former producer] left for that show. That had to be his worst decision ever.”

Kevin “He took the [BB?] manual with him. He admitted it.”
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·10m
#ChristmasHasASon

Big Brother Tea @TheBigBroTea
· 12m
Ian tells Xmas about his gf and how they met, and what do you know, Xmas is able to somehow bring up having a son #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 We have Nicole, Christmas, and Ian in the comic room talking about Christmas' son and how she can picture what he is doing at each different time of the day, and then we have dani, nicole a, Enzo, Keesha, David, and Kevin in the Kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2m
It’s not a rocking chair but BB has given the house (which includes Ian) a backgammon set
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Janelle- What's the word on the street? Anything? Kaysar- No. Just been laying low. Janelle- I think that's a great idea. I'm super impressed. That's a 180 from yesterday. I thought that you were losing it. Kaysar- I probably was #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Janelle and Kaysar in the key room talking about who may be going home. Kaysar says "she might be going home". Kaysar says "it's only day 4. We don't need to get crazy."

Janelle asks if he freaked out Nicole A. They both laugh and Kaysar says that she's fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Kaysar told Janelle he got a little carried away [gaming], and "it's a good thing I'm not here alone, it'd be a disaster"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Kaysar- I think that I got a little frazzled cause we were targets. It got my hyped up and I never went back to calm. Janelle- Just dont talk game with anyone. Try to fade into the walls if you can. Kaysar- There is nothing else that we can do this week #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Janelle is telling Kaysar to stop talking game right now. He says that it would just hurt his game if he doesn't

Janelle tells him that they need to go with the house on this.

Kaysar says that he asked Cody what he wanted for the HG's on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Keesha and Nicole F in BR. Keesha says that Derrick must be so happy that her and Cody are working together.

Dani states "why doesn't she (Janelle) have to wear her costume all of the time. She's straight up in street clothes"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Kaysar and Janelle still in the key room. Kaysar says that they need to win an HOH. Janelle says that if they don't win an HOH they're F'd.

Kevin now in BR with Nicole F and Dani. Kevin jokingly says "should I start a fight to spice things up"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Kaysar- Nicole (Franzel) came up to me upstairs. She is like "I just want to let you know that you are really good with me. I want to get close with Janelle but I dont think that she likes me". Janelle- What?! #BB22